Yours to Have

Story Info
Lindsay fulfills her dream of making Grant lose control.
8.5k words
4.29
145.2k
36
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay Jones sat at her desk and sighed when she realized she wasn't even halfway through the task of reviewing the huge box of files. She looked at her watch and noticed it was half past five on a Friday night, the week before Christmas. A cold and rainy Friday night, no less. She remembered she still had another huge box of manila files to review.

"Ugh. Ugh." she thought to herself, "I guess I'll have to stay late again tonight."

The box was chock full of manila folders that contained personnel files on past employees. Lindsay pulled out another manila file folder and began searching for information the company's attorney had requested. For the most part it was tedious work but every so often the name of the employee accused of sexual misconduct would pop up. She would have to stop and photocopy the information for the attorney, making the task that much longer.

"God almighty, I hope Grant realizes how much work this is. I guess it's a good thing there aren't too many names I'm looking for. It's not like the company needs to settle another sexual harassment lawsuit." she mumbled to herself.

As she picked up the next folder, a handwritten note fell out. She picked up the scrap of paper and recognized her own familiar scrawl. She was surprised as it had been written over two and a half years ago.

"Wow! This case has been dragging on a lot longer than I realized. I guess that means I've been working with Grant for quite some time now." she thought to herself.

Lindsay was employed at a company that was embroiled in a bitter sexual harassment lawsuit. A former secretary to the company Vice President had filed suit against the company, alleging sexual harassment. The VP, of course, denied ever having made sexual advances toward his much younger and absolutely stunning secretary. The secretary, on the other hand, accused the VP of grabbing her ass and fondling her breasts every chance he could. The VP was known for making crude sexual jokes but never crossed the line with Lindsay.

"Who knows what the truth is. I'm glad I don't have to figure it out. That's what the law firm gets paid to do." was her motto.

Lindsay met Grant Mayer, the company's attorney, when she began working as the executive assistant to the company CEO. She never counted on conducting legal research when she signed on for the job, but figured it was expected of a high level executive assistant. Grant was a principal attorney with a major civil litigation law firm located in the downtown business district a few miles from her office. The company CEO hired the firm because they were the best in the city.

"Nothing but the best for my company!" her boss would always shout.

The law firm assigned Grant as the principal attorney to handle the case. It didn't take her long to find out that he was very happily married to a gorgeous blond and had three young children. It made her feel guilty when she took his clothes off. In her fantasies that is.

At first, all Lindsay had to do was respond to his infrequent calls and simple requests for information. This pattern had changed during the last few months. The case was getting close to trial date and his requests became more frequent and urgent in nature. She would often have to travel to his office to deliver files and other information. It took up a lot of her time but she didn't mind too horribly. She found him absolutely gorgeous and lusted after him every time she ran into him, which had been quite often lately.

Lindsay was 34 years old and figured Grant was the same age. She stood at 5'11" without heels. He was a bit shorter at 5'9'' but it didn't matter much to her.

"You can't tell the difference when you're lying down." she thought.

Grant had light brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes. He always smelled delicious and dressed impeccably in beautifully tailored suits that obviously cost him a fortune. On occasion, she enjoyed the sight of him sitting at his desk at the end of the day, in his wrinkled shirt, sleeves rolled up, and jacket thrown across the brown leather sofa in his office. He was of average build and had a bit of a tummy, which she found quite charming.

She thought to herself, "It's a good thing he doesn't have a perfect washboard stomach, seeing as how I will always be a bit fluffy myself."

He was everything she wanted and dreamed about in a man. From the moment she laid eyes on him, she couldn't stop thinking about him. What she usually thought about involved being naked and resulted in a lot of sweating.

It was actually a good thing for Lindsay to have a little bit of extra weight as it endowed her with big beautiful size 38DD breasts and a gorgeous round ass. She had brown eyes, legs that went on forever, and a perpetual golden tan that set off the golden highlights in her long curly auburn hair. On most days, she wore her hair up in a French twist. She figured it looked more professional that way. Co-workers always complemented her on her appearance and loved to tease her about her extensive shoe collection.

She looked up at her computer screen when she heard the familiar phrase "You've got mail". It was an email from Grant. She wondered why he would be sending her an email so late on a Friday night.

She shook her head and muttered, "I wonder what he wants now." She opened the email, which read:

Lindsay, I'm hoping I've caught you in the office and you haven't gone home for the night. Would it be possible for you to deliver the following personnel files to my office tonight? I'm really in a bind as I need review the files before tomorrow's deposition. I'll owe you big time. Grant

She read the long list of names and thought to herself, "Shit, shit. It's going to take me at least half an hour to get them all together."

She thought about closing the email, going home for the night and pretending like she never received it. She was sorely tempted to do it but knew she couldn't leave him in a bind.

"Oh well. At least I'll get to see him tonight. God the man is gorgeous." she thought to herself.

She responded, indicating she would deliver the requested files within the hour. As an afterthought, she wrote:

You owe me big time! It's Friday night and I had important things to do. I'm going to collect soon and I hope you realize it's going to cost you. BIG TIME! Thanks, Lindsay

She hit the "send" button before she could change her mind. She thought his emails had become a lot less formal lately. He seemed to be loosening up and had even recently sent her a funny Christmas card. In it he wrote, "To the most thoughtful and helpful person I know, who also loves to yank my chain every once in awhile." She would often tease Grant about the amount of work she had to do at his request and had even joked he should add her to the law firm's payroll.

A short while later Lindsay was done gathering the files. She gathered her things, shut down the office for the night and picked up the box of files. As she approached the front door of her office, she realized it was raining heavily.

"Damn. The streets are going to be flooded." she thought to herself.

Dan, the security guard stationed at the front desk of her office building, opened the door for her and said, "Goodnight Miss Jones. Drive safely. It looks like it's going to be a bad one out there."

She thanked him and quickly walked out to her car. As she drove out of the parking lot, a tremendous clap of lightning and a huge rumbling of thunder struck, signifying a huge storm was approaching. She couldn't wait to get to Grant's office. She not only wanted to see him, but also wanted to get off the road as the storm was getting worse by the minute. She could barely see the road in front of her even though her windshield wipers were furiously swinging back and forth. The windows in her car were also quickly fogging up and the rain was coming down in sheets. The thunder and lighting was getting worse.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she pulled into the parking structure adjacent to Grant's office building. It was absolutely storming outside. The sky would often light up with brilliant lighting bolts and it seemed as if the thunder wasn't going to stop any time soon. She was glad she was inside the dry parking structure. She entered the lobby of the office building. Her heels clicked on the marble floor as she approached the front desk. John, the security guard on duty for the night, looked up and waved when he realized it was Lindsay approaching. John got up and took the box of files from her.

He said, "Miss Jones, why are you here on such a horrible night? The weather is wicked out there. Are you here to see Mr. Mayer?"

She responded with a nod and said, "Yes, I'm here to see him again. On a Friday night! Can you believe it?"

John laughed as he called for the elevator to take her up to Grant's office. The elevator doors opened up and she got in.

He handed her the box of files and said, "Sorry Miss Jones but I can't go up with you tonight. You're on your own. I have to get back to my station as I'm the only one around tonight, besides Mr. Mayer, of course. That man never seems to leave. See you when you come down, if I'm not on my break that is."

She thanked him and wished him a Merry Christmas as the elevator doors closed. She rode the elevator lost in her thoughts. Her heart started racing. That always seemed to happen when she met with Grant. Lindsay found Grant kind, smart and gorgeous, even though he was a bit serious and uptight.

"God I'd love to sleep with him. It would be something to make him lose control. Boy oh boy would I make him lose control if I ever got my hands on him!" she thought to herself.

She looked up at her reflection in the shiny elevator doors. Her hair was pulled up in a classic French twist. She thought she looked great in a long sleeve, black and white, knee length wrap dress she picked up in London last summer. She was wearing white thigh high pantyhose held up by a white garter belt that matched her lacy push up bra and thong underwear. She wore black high heels and a long black trench coat completed her ensemble. She knew she looked good. She wished she had the courage to come on to Grant. She often fantasized about throwing herself on his lap and kissing him hard on the mouth. She immediately felt foolish as she realized how ridiculous it was to continue to fantasize about him.

She thought to herself, "For God's sake what am I thinking!? It's not like the company attorney assigned to handle a sexual harassment lawsuit would ever risk getting himself into any kind of mess with me. And if that wasn't enough, he's a happily married man. What the fuck am I thinking!?" Lindsay exhaled deeply and tried to gather her thoughts.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened up, bringing her out of her daydream and back to reality. She exited the elevator and walked through the glass doors that separated the office reception area. She entered an elegantly decorated reception area. She admired the muted tones and beautiful décor as she turned and walked towards the hallway to the right of the reception area. She thought the office was elegant, tasteful and expensive, just like Grant. She walked past a large conference room with a huge wall of glass windows. His office was at the end of the hallway. She walked up to a door with a simple sign that read "Grant Mayer". She stood outside the door for a moment trying to regain her composure. She knocked on the door and felt her stomach fill with butterflies.

He shouted, "Come in!" and Lindsay entered the office.

He looked up and smiled as she walked through the door. She could see the corner of his eyes crinkle up, as if he was getting ready to tell a joke. As usual he was sitting at his desk with his sleeves rolled up. He had huge piles of paperwork scattered everywhere on top of his desk.

He rose and said, "I can't thank you enough. You're a life saver. I'm so glad I caught you in your office before you went home for the night."

He took the box of files from her and walked towards his desk to set the box down.

"Well, as I said in my email you owe me big time buddy." Lindsay replied.

Grant chuckled and said, "If I didn't know any better I would say you're yanking my chain again!" He continued, "Is it bad out there? It seems as if the thunder and lighting are getting worse."

She sat down on the sofa near his desk. She replied, "Well, I barely made it to your office. The streets are starting to flood. I don't know if it's such a good idea to drive out in this weather. I think I should hurry and leave before it gets any worse."

His reply was drowned out by a huge lighting bolt that filled the office in a bright light. The rumble that followed was tremendous and the noise was so loud she feared it would break the office windows. The lights in the office flickered and a few seconds later the room plunged into total darkness.

"I was trying to tell you to stay for a bit and give the weather time to clear up before you drove back out tonight. Now you don't have a choice. You'll never be able to get your car out of our parking structure. The damn exit gate locks down when we lose power." Grant said.

"I guess sticking around is a good idea, isn't it?" Lindsay replied.

He said, "Why don't you sit on the sofa while I get you a cup of coffee? It's still hot. I made it just before you arrived. I was just about to fix a cup for myself before you walked in."

She thanked him and accepted the offer. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and she could see him fumbling about preparing her a cup of coffee.

"So, tell me about your important plans for tonight. I really am sorry I kept you from whatever it was you were planning on doing. I wouldn't have asked you to stop by if it wasn't truly important. I'll make it up to you I promise." he assured her.

She sat nervously on the sofa and tried to think of a good response. She thought to herself, "Fuck, Fuck. What do I say now? If I tell him I was joking he's going to think I'm a loser with nowhere to go on a Friday night. If I come up with a good excuse it will just make him feel worse."

She felt as if her heart was going to leap out of her throat. She couldn't believe she was sitting in Grant's office, on his gorgeous chocolate brown, oh so soft leather sofa, in the dark.

"OH MY GOD! I'm sitting here in the dark, in his office!" she thought to herself.

He finished preparing the coffee and began walking toward Lindsay. He was holding a cup of coffee in each hand. He looked at her pensively as she hadn't answered his question.

Grant nervously cleared his throat and said, "Well don't worry. You don't have to tell me what your plans were, if you don't want to. I'm sure the weather will clear up in no time at all and you'll be able to get to whatever it was you had planned. At least you're dry and safe for the time being."

As he bent down to hand her the cup of coffee, he stumbled and one of the coffee mugs slipped from his grasp. Luckily it didn't land directly in Lindsay's lap, but ended up on the sofa cushion next to her. She felt her thigh warm up as the hot coffee soaked through her coat and dress. Trying to avoid getting completely wet, she quickly stood up without realizing Grant was standing directly over her. The top of her head hit him squarely on the nose. His head snapped back, he grabbed his nose, grunted and was knocked out flat onto the floor.

In horror, Lindsay screamed out, "OH SHIT!" as she unsuccessfully reached out to stop him from falling. She also ended up on the floor, landing directly on top of him.

She noticed he wasn't moving and saw a small trickle of blood running out of the side of his nose. She quickly got off him and knelt down looking closely at his face and began shaking him gently.

Her voice wavered as she said, "Wake up Grant.....Wake up...... Uuummm........ WAKE UP!"

He continued lying limp and motionless on the floor.

She mumbled outloud, "Holy Crap! Oh my God...... Oh shit! I killed him. I killed the company attorney. My boss is going to fire me....... What the fuck am I thinking? Fire me?? I'm going to end up in prison for killing an attorney. I'm going to get extra time for that, aren't I? Fuck, fuck, what am I going to do?"

Lindsay panicked and felt as if she was going to start crying and throw up all at the same time. She got up and walked towards Grant's desk to grab a box of tissues that was placed next to a huge pile of paperwork. She grabbed the box and returned to his side. She knelt down and began wiping the blood running down the side of his cheek. She called out again and again.

She pleaded, her voice shaking, getting worse, "PLEASE wake up. I'm sorry. Did I break your nose?" She continued out loud, "Oh my God, I'm fucked. His children are going to grow up orphans. His wife is going to kill me. I'm going to jail. Fuck, fuck, fuck. PLEASE WAKE UP. I knew this was a mistake. I knew was tempting fate by coming here. But NNNOOO I had to run right on down here. I just had to see you. God what was I thinking? I should've ignored your email."

Even in a panic, Lindsay couldn't resist, she couldn't help but stare at Grant. She thought he was beautiful. She wanted to reach out and caress his cheek, to wipe his brow, and kiss his oh so soft neck. She slowly lowered her head to place a kiss directly on the nape of his neck. She loved that part of his body the best. She loved his neck, his chest, shoulders, arms and hands. Well she loved all of him actually! It was then that she noticed the slow but steady beat of his heart. She knew he wasn't dead but was only passed out cold. She reached out and began softly stroking his hair away from his forehead.

She continued wiping the blood from his face and whispered softly, "God you're beautiful. I wish I could kiss you. I'd give anything to have you for just one night." She sighed and spoke, "You wouldn't be able to keep your serious composure with me. I would make you moan in pleasure and lose control. Why do you have to be married? Why do you have to be so damn delicious?"

She knew if she continued much longer she was going to be tempted to kiss him. She quickly stood up and walked towards his desk to dial 911. She reached for the phone and began dialing. She hesitated as she was about to dial the last number and looked back at Grant one last time to make sure he hadn't opened his eyes.

Her heart almost stopped when she heard a deep voice say, "Lindsay put the phone down. I'm not dead. I didn't even pass out. Believe me I got close and saw stars, but I didn't pass out. There's no need to worry. My children aren't going to grow up orphans. Anyways, have you forgotten they would have had their mother?"

He slowly stirred and reached out to rub his nose. He continued and said, "I promise you won't be fired. I wouldn't let that happen to you. Will you please help me up?"

She sucked in her breath and said, "Uuummm, so you heard everything huh?...... Fuck, fuck, I'm in a lot of trouble aren't I?"

Grant repeated, "Will you please help me up?"

She quickly rushed back to his side and gently helped him up. He stood up and swayed a bit as he grabbed his head.

His voice sounded weak as he said, "God my head hurts and my nose is still bleeding. Help me sit down on the sofa will you?"

She helped him back to the sofa but remained standing.

He said, "Sit down Lindsay. Every time I look up the room starts to swirl. You're making me dizzy."

She sat down at the farthest edge of the sofa, as far away from Grant as she could. She furiously tried to figure out an excuse for her behavior. She blushed scarlet red as she thought of everything that had come out of her mouth when she thought he was passed out cold. She groaned when she remembered what she had done.