Yrba's Travels Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too... tight!" Mirca groaned.

"Better than what you'd look like without it. All right, that'll hold them in for a while. Careful, don't loosen it for the next few minutes. That cloth was a gift of— someone. Little magic in it. Your breasts will, uh, sort of respect it and won't dare to rip it to shreds. Complicated stuff. Come on now, no time to lose. The guards are soon going to be all over this dungeon. And you running around wearing a boob toga? Would've been a bad idea."

The tall blonde cupped her breasts in her hands and stood silent.

"What's the matter? Move it!"

"That's not what I wanted. No. They're feeling weird. Like... like loaded springs."

"That's what they are. I hadn't expected anything else. Didn't you see how much volume I had to squeeze in there? Now come on, you'll have enough time to let them hang out later. Just keep them wrapped tight now, they could cause a lot of damage if you let them shoot back out. Don't worry. They'll settle for that shape within a few hours, and they'll become softer in time."

"Promise?"

"Promise."


Chapter 6: A New Dawn

They hid in a small storage room and waited for the first wave of guards to rush by. In the dark, and in the chaos of people running back and forth, they slipped out of the castle's gate and into the quiet, empty streets of the town's storage quarters, heading towards the main gate, passing the black silhouettes of barns and stables until—

Mirca stopped and stared at the warehouse. Her hand reached out and grabbed Yrba as she ran by. The unyielding grip on her shoulder made the witch somersault backwards. With a surprised yelp, she landed hard on her well-padded rear.

"Hey!" she complained under her breath as she scrambled to her feet, kneading her aching buttocks. "What the —"

"See that seal over there, above the door? It's that treacherous trader's."

Mirca's breath quickened. Her anger rose. Her nipples started to itch.

"Call me flat and send me to die? I'll flatten your store, you bastard!" she muttered. Under her eye, a muscle twitched. She recalled the terrific momentary feeling of power that had rushed through her when the walls of her cell burst.

"Yrba, you said it's easy now to wrap, y'know," she pointed at her breasts, "them up again? Not as painful?"

"Not painful at all. By now, magic will be all over your boobs. It's a piece o' cake. Kinda. I think. Uh, I hope. Why?"

Mirca's hands reached for the straining, sparkling brassiere and tugged at the knot. Yrba watched her blond apprentice with mute amusement. Quick learner, huh?

"Are you going to complain or what?" Mirca asked after a short glance sideways.

"Oh no, go ahead. I don't mind you teaching him a lesson," answered the witch. And she thought, Look at you! Just look at you! That body! Damn, girl, you're so hot when you're angry, I'm soaking wet again. I hope I didn't bite off more boob beefcake than I can chew...

The tall blonde dug her heels into the ground and leant forward. Then she lifted the cloth from her nipples, held her arms out and clenched her fists. The cherry-sized protuberances on her cone-shaped breasts trembled slightly. Apart from that, nothing happened. Her short tempest of anger fizzled under the weight of impending failure.

Uh, okay. What now? Maybe like that—

She tensed her muscles all over her body.

Nnnngggggg-hh... No. Doesn't seem to work. Uh, hello? Go!... Dammit! Okay, uh, grow?... Stretch?... Burst?... Hello titties?... Uh, do I need some mumbo-jumbo like her? Mirca nervously cast another glance at the witch. She's watching me. Oh gods, I'm so useless. I can't do a thing on my own. She'll dump me now. And then I'm all alone. I'm a failure! They all were right about me! I'm just a stupid oaf! I'm—! she panicked. A deep red flush of embarrassment spread from her face down over her neck and reached her chest—

Suddenly, the tremble turned into a deep throbbing. Her hands flew up to her chest and cupped her boobs. They started to grow in her grip, and she quickly aimed them at the building.

Yrba watched with her other sight as the outlandish glow of magic crept from the ground around Mirca's feet like a dense fog. It whirled up along her body and got sucked into the throbbing nipples, spreading like red-hot molten metal through the veins and into the mass of Mirca's bulging breasts.

It met some inner spark that hadn't been there before, and ignited in an invisible white flash that made the witch wince.

Mirca's body shook from the recoil of her breasts exploding out of her hands. The two tubular boobs kept their diameter, but not their length. The nipples and areolae burst forward, trailed by the elongating skin of the breasts. Like two bunker-breaking flesh missiles from centuries yet to come, they hit the warehouse head-on with their rock-hard nipples and crashed right through anything in their way until they reached their maximum length and stopped hard, with the cracking of a whiplash. The throbbing tips peered out at the opposite side. Moments later, their growth in the other two dimensions set in with a hissing and gargling. Starting with the nipples, thus anchoring the boob pipes into the far wall of the building, the breasts bloated.

Brick and mortar gave way to the onslaught of expanding, jiggling flesh. The wavefront of growth wandered quickly back towards the blonde. Mirca felt her boobs running against, and then shoving out of their way the walls and pillars and ceilings of the building while she was pulled forward by the flesh ropes turning into round orbs.

Inside, piles of stored wheat sacks tumbled over and rubbed and scraped along her skin. The rough cloth strained every time her expanding flesh caught one of the sacks between it and a wall. She felt the seams burst and how the grains showered over her taut wrecking balls, making them itch and throb even more. Moments later, the next throb filled the room with her hot flesh, and then the next throb ripped out the walls.

The crashing noises of the yielding structure were almost drowned out by the hissing and rumbling of her distending skin and the growing and filling milk glands.

After the dust cleared, there was little left of the building. In its place, two boobs, each two stories high, rested on the rubble and the piles of wheat. A part of the roof that crowned them slid down along their front and shattered when it hit the man-sized nipples. The impact caused the balloons to slosh heavily back and forth.

Mirca caressed her flesh as far as she could reach. "Oh, well done, my darlings. Yes, that'll show him. Momma's so proud of you," she murmured happily.

The sloshing and surging of the milk inside her udders continued. Heat built up in her breasts and her groin, but there was little she could do about her breasts. Her groin, on the other hand...

"Uuuhh... I could uuuse... aaaa little... help with the... eeee... dairy," she moaned, while her fingers were digging into her sex and relieved the tension and arousal that had been building along with the swelling.

Yrba smiled and wrung her hands in mid-air, like squeezing an invisible bunch of grapes. Mirca felt the unearthly touch start at the base of her breasts. Next, the invisible circular constriction moved along from her rib cage toward her protruding monster mammaries. An otherworldly giant's hands had grabbed her elongated udders and now squeezed their sloshing load towards the bloating areolae, milking her in forceful, thoroughly enjoyable strokes. The magic left nothing behind but two dried-up, wrinkly tubes of about a wrist's diameter, connecting her chest with the orbs. Inside the shrinking globes in front of the grip, the milk rushed forward into the nipples and burst out in hundreds of thin but strong jets, emptying their sweet load until her breasts were nothing but two long hoses curling up on the floor. Mirca's thighs dripped with the secretions of her sex.

Yrba raised her hand to her mouth and put the tips of her index finger and her thumb together. Pressing her lips on that ring, she started to suck. Inside the blonde's deformed breasts, a feeling of emptyness welled. Mirca's tubes upended and contracted along with the suckling sound until they were back to their previous, pent-up shape, brimming with pressure.

"I'll teach you how to do it yourself, later. This'll become much easier the more you practice. Quick now, pull the cloth over them while I can keep them down. We really need to get away now. With all the noise, someone's going to come and check, fear of the curfew be damned."

Then she smiled at her, rose to her toetips and put her arm around Mirca's shoulders as far as she could. With her other hand, she cupped one of the taut breasts before she extended her arm and described a wide half-circle.

"Look! You and me, girl. I'll teach you to use your head and your boobies! Just see what you managed to do by instinct alone!"

The horizon was already brightening, even though the sunrise was at least another hour away. In the street, a whole storehouse's worth of wheat was soaking in an ankle-deep pond of fresh, warm milk steaming in the cool night air.

"Now that's a cereal dish to start the day!"

To Be Continued.