Yrba's Travels Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See that?" Jean giggled. "All the skin that hid away when she shrank now unwraps again! Oh yes, she'll get big! There must be room for buckets full of milk in there!"

"Unnnngggg...," moaned Mirca. In her breasts, warm drops squeezed through the capillaries and united in the bigger vessels, the thin branches joining into hundreds of sponge-like chambers that expanded and bloated her breasts, growing bigger with each passing moment.

Berry groaned. "Damn, your boobs are getting really heavy now!" she muttered after the next distending throb filled Mirca up further, and let the jugglebags drop back into the warm tub. A huge wave of displaced water swapped around the circular vat, and some more splashed over the edge. The girls backed away and giggled as they sat down again and submerged themselves up to their chests. Mirca groaned unrestrainedly with pleasure. The warm water engulfed her heavy bags and took away gravity's straining pull. Her throbbing breasts floated in gentle weightlessness that put up no resistance to their expansion. Yes, she wanted it. It felt so great. Nobody got angry at her. Nobody screamed at her. They admired it. It was something that she could do for them, and so she was going to do it the best she could. Except she didn't quite knew how she did it, but it seemed her body knew all by itself and she just had to tag along for the ride.

"See how slow they rise to the surface! Now they're getting full," giggled Sylvia and leaned closer.

"My, look at them! They're almost twice as large now, and so fat and heavy, they're barely floating! Like huge milk dumplings," Jean laughed and prodded one of the bags, giving it a push that send the rotund shape undulating and slowly descending again. "Uh wow, they're really taut now!"

The others joined in and began to prod and push the bloated balloons whose upper curve barely managed to break through the surface. Their excited exclamations and giggles filled the air.

"—your head! Three times at least now! And — oh, there's another throb! See how huge—"

"—almost as long as my arm, I can't reach—"

"—so full, my fingers don't even make a dent any more!"

"—tub is flowing over! So big, they're filling—"

"—how fat the nipples are? Now the areolae swell up, too! I've never—"

"Mnnnghh! Don't! Hiii! Stop poking! Oooh yeeesss! I mean, oh no! I'm — nnngggh! — the nipples! It's rushing into the nipples! Now I can't hold it in any more!" Mirca moaned with closed eyes. Milk wormed through her ducts and collected behind the teats, puffing up her areolae until all wrinkles were gone and not a single drop more could fit in. The swelling wandered forward into the rough skin of her nipples as they sucked up the rich liquid like sponges. "It's — hhhwwwaaa — it's all coming out now! Oh, this is sooo good," she stammered, closing her eyes as a broad smile brightened her lust-contorted face.

A cloud of rapidly expanding white whirls streamed out of the submerged nipples and rose to the surface. Within moments, the water around her breasts turned into an opaque sea of diluted milk.

"Warm! No, hot! Girl, you're boiling inside!" gasped Charlene as she blindly reached for the trembling, fluttering nozzles of Mirca's aroused teats in the foggy water and her hands passed through one of the dozens of unrelenting jets. She groaned and lifted one of the massive balloons, now the size of a huge sack. For every inch clearing the water level and losing its supportive buoyancy, the weight in her hands grew and the shape flattened ever so slightly, spewing its nectar even faster with the added weight's pressure. The water bubbled and curled as the wildly spraying knob and its white jets neared the surface.

"Oooh! Me drink! Go way, let me drink," Li insistingly complained and grabbed at Charlene's slippery skin.

"Oh, so you want some?" the tanned black-haired woman smirked. The next moment, she grunted and lifted the throbbing udder high enough for the nipple to rise above the surface. A mesh of thin but strong jets arched through the air, hit Li's face and spattered on all over the girls. Bending over from laughing, Charlene lost her footing in the slippery tub and staggered under the weight of the boob, and the small eastern woman took her chance, pushed Charlene aside and gobbled up as much of the nipple and areola as she could. In moments, her cheeks bulged and a white cascade spouted from her lips, no matter how quickly she gulped. When she had to give up the rough bud to gasp for air, Charley instantly took over and sucked and sucked, lubricating her dry throat with the torrent of sweet milk.

Mirca just stared at them, her eyes darting from her left to her right nipple and back again. Charley's and Li's good-natured wrestling was mirrored in the slippery struggle between Jean and Sylvia, fighting for the possession of her other turgid breast's tap.

"Girls, I—," she weakly complained, embarrassed by the upheaval she caused and yet unable to stop it. Even if she were free to move without Berry clutching her tight, she'd have a hard time reaching far enough over her breasts to grab at the girls in front of her. Besides, the four pairs of slippery hands that milked and stroked her breasts sent shivers of strange and unexpected delights all through her body, and she didn't want to lose these new feelings at all.

Berry's voice near her ear was throaty and dark. "Oh, let them have a little fun," she moaned. With only one arm wrapped around Mirca's midriff, it seemed to the blonde that the muscular woman was searching for something elusive under her as Berry's arm moved up and down in a regular rhythm. "Feed them," she panted. "Let it all out! Yes, give them all you've got! Fill them! Just relax, I'll hold you. You're my tits now! Oh, you're such a lovely rack — you're my tits — big like I always wanted themmmnnnghhh!"

Her voice descended into unintelligible wheezing and groaning as she closed her eyes and her body started shaking all over. In front of Mirca, the writhing and slithering mass of naked bodies turned into a veritable feeding frenzy. And her breasts kept up with the demand easily. White jets disappeared into seemingly insatiable mouths or spilled and spattered, turned into rivulets on glistening bodies or dripped down along Mirca's breasts before the rich, fatty milk spread as a thin layer of white skin over the surface of the big tub of sloshing liquid.

--

Water was almost indistinguishable from milk now. After the frantic thrashing, there even were a few crests of foam drifting about the now calm surface. Li and the others huddled around the blonde and happily rubbed and patted their bellies.

Charlene still guarded one of Mirca's breasts for herself. The task had become a lot easier now that the mound resembled human proportions again after it had spend its copious load. She licked her lips. "You know, I couldn't have stomached the pudding, but your milk, somehow now I just can't get enough of that stuff." She squeezed another jet from Mirca's breast into her mouth and let the excess spill down over her chin. "Mmmmh. Here I was, thinking you were just another nuisance! No, you're something to keep, dear. Oh yes, you're a keeper with your two horns-of-plenty! I never want to have anything else cross my lips again. How did you like it, big feeder girl?"

"Uh, okay, I guess. I, I'm not used to that many hands on me. It was little weird, but if you say it's fine, then, uh ... and thank you for, for putting up with that milk gush. They're emptying nicely now, thanks to you. Eh, B—Berry, I, uh, think I'm clean down there now, too, thank you. Seriously. You don't need to — mmmh — to rub me, uh, there any longer."

Berry smiled, a deeply relaxed smile, rested her bulging arms over the tub's rim and raised her hands in defense while she wiggled her fingers in the air. "You're sitting on my lap, but those aren't my fingers, darling."

"Oh, sorry. Then who — Li?" A nod. But not the only one. She gazed around. "Charl—Syl—Je—all of you?!" She shut her thighs, and quiet, protesting mutters started. "No, no! I'm clean now, really! You've rubbed me so much, one could eat from m—"

"Yes! Eat you out! Some honey after that milk! Ooh, pick me! Pick me!" they all begged and leaned forward.

"What? No! Sorry! But—but it felt good. Uh, and when does this dripping stop?"

"If I'm lucky, never," moaned Sylvia at the other breast before she gulped down another mouthful from the nipple and cuddled closer to the blonde, digging her face into the soft cushion that still was larger than her head.

"See?" complained Mirca to her witch who lounged alone in her small tub, her oiled dark skin glistening like a piece of chocolate in a cup of milk. "See what I have to put up with?"

"What? They like you!" Yrba replied. Barely a shudder tinted her voice while, underneath the waterline of her tub, her fingers slid out of her raw and throbbing crotch. Her folds and lips felt delightfully numb after the mind-shattering orgasm that watching the scene had given her.

"Like me? Like me?" Mirca complained. "They're pawing all over me like the palace dogs are over a bitch that's in h—, uh, in te—re—sting. You know." She hushed her voice and leaned slightly forward. "This here isn't, like, naughty, right? We're just bathing. When people bathe, such things happen all the time. Uh, they do, right?"

Yrba hung her arms and legs over the edge of her tub and raised her hip until her curly pubic hair and her nether lips' wrinkly inner folds and meaty outer bulges broke through the soapy water's surface.

"Only if you're very, very lucky, sweetie. Yeah, what I wouldn't give to be interesting for them right now. Hey girls, what am I? A lump of coal? Mirca, since we're both smelling nice now, how about you come over to me and finish what you started in the dungeon, eh?"

The blonde raised her eyebrows and grimaced with mopey, whiney pouting.

"Oh Yrba, do I have to? I'm so tired now, and I — hey, I think I finally stopped dripping milk."

A disappointed awwwwww rose from five hungry throats.

"Yes! Ouch! Stop sucking, there's nothing left! I'm empty!"

She put one arm beneath her breasts, lifted the floating, shrunken-down melons out of the water and ran the fingers of her other hand across the two mighty hills. A wide grin relaxed her face.

"Oh, just look at my skin now! All rosy and smooth! I really like the way you wash your guests!"

Yeah, right, muttered Yrba. Washing. Girl, if you think they've helped you get clean, be my guest. But I'll keep on remembering that as the closest thing to a half-dozen girl orgy I'll ever see. And I didn't get in on it, dammit. Well, better that way than freaking the poor girl out. Enough time later to set a few things straight in her head.

Berry, still holding her in her lap, pressed her lips on Mirca's wet hair.

"Right, then let's rub you dry and pick some new clothes for you. Anyone care to join me in that?"

She turned her head to Charlene and Sylvia, who were sitting side by side with half-closed eyes and half-opened mouths, everything beneath their shoulders submerged in the white bath. Little waves emanated from their trembling bodies.

"Hey, are you listening?"

"Aw, let them," Mirca giggled, "They're so tidy, they are still rubbing each other clean down there."

Yrba almost choked on her gasp and rolled her eyes.

Uh, I better not wait that much longer to give her 'the talk' ...

--

Chapter 12: Makeover

--

Berry held one of her corsets against Mirca's midriff and shook her head.

"Maybe this one...," she muttered. On her bed, a heap of clothes showed the accumulated non-success of the last half-hour. Whenever something seemed to fit, another muscle somewhere on Mirca's body got in the way. She somehow managed to have muscles in places where ordinary people didn't even have places to start with.

Li and Jean hadn't even tried to squeeze the blonde's towering figure into one of their spare dresses. Now Berry's wardrobe slowly ran out of options, too. The brunette's stash of clothes had been the only choice left, on account of her being only a few inches smaller than Mirca. Yet none of the clothes they'd tried so far had fit, but she wasn't willing to give up yet. She raised her knee and put it in the short of Mirca's back, grabbed the ties of the corset and pulled.

"Hhhhhmmmnnnghpfff—," Mirca exhaled and the gap actually seemed to close. But then the blonde moaned with the last air leaving her lungs, "not ... mmngh! ... not fitting!"

She inhaled explosively and straightened. Her bosom swelled, rising out of the neckline. Berry held on for a few moments, then the twanging sound of the cords mixed with her yelp and curses as she kneaded her hands. The corset flew across the room, slapped against the wall and dropped to the floor.

"Dammit, girl! Almost cut my fingers off there!" she groaned, followed by a desperate sigh.

"Feh! All right! I give up! Now, if none of our clothes fit your size, why not something more classy, like a toga? Plus, it gives you, y'know, room if you need it," she winked and gently slapped Mirca's right breast from behind.

"Please!" protested Li, "Be looking at thighs! Look! Is body of goddess! Hiding be sin! Tie small cloth around waist only, no? Like this —" She picked up a large shawl, stepped closer to the blonde and reached with her arms around Mirca's waist. Putting the cloth around, her widespread fingers slowly crept over the muscles. She bit her lower lip and, as if by accident, ground her crotch over the muscular trunk. The colorful shawl dropped to the ground as Li began to tremble. She reached down, stumbled and embraced the blonde's waist to steady herself. The top of her head, with the black bun of hair on top, barely reached the height of Mirca's shoulder. She put her head against the side of the soft breasts. Her eyes were half-closed, and her mouth was wide open. Her breath came fast. She very nearly panted, and her hip kept pounding against Mirca's thigh. The blonde eyed her with a mixture of embarrassment and curiosity.

"Uh, Li ...? What's she doing now? She's not really doing, y'know, uh, something nasty, uh, ... is she?"

"Li!" the other two chided under giggles. "Se—ri—ous—ly!"

Berry put her hand on Mirca's shoulder and winked while Li slowly slid down Mirca's leg to the floor, grinning madly. "You've got to excuse her. She's a bit — she's got this thing for huge women, and her little button isn't exactly little. She likes to grind her crotch on things. Leaves sticky spots everywhere. You're just too much catnip for her to resist, I guess." Berry snickered. "Thanks for lifting that burden from me. Hey, just a hint: shoo her away if she bothers you too much, or you'll not get a moment's peace."

--

"All right, ladies and — uh, ladies," announced Berry as she stepped back into the kitchen where the others had assembled, "I present you Mirca. The, you know, the new Mirca!" She turned to the door and hollered, "Mirca! That's your line! Come in now, don't you be afraid!"

The blonde stepped into the room, and all the other girls' mouths fell open.

Her abundant, firm chest was draped in a white, half-transparent shawl, slung loosely over one shoulder, while the other shoulder remained naked. Around her hips hung another, triangular pareu from the same, silken material. Her bare midriff revealed the chiseled pattern of muscles. Her feet were in flat sandals with long, gold-colored straps reaching up the legs in a zig-zagging pattern that ended just beneath her knees. Her hair, somewhere between white and gold, was rolled into a bun that made her seem even larger than she already was, and a handful of those glistening curls had been left to hang free and framed her face. Berry had applied a bottle of body oil quite liberally to every visible square inch of Mirca's toned skin. She shone in shades of white and gold and copper. Six and a half feet of sun had risen right in the doorframe.

"You're a freakin' goddess!" gasped Yrba, blinking in disbelief and fighting the need to fall to her knees and bury her face in that golden-haired crotch. The others nodded consentingly.

"Aw, do you really think?"

The way Mirca's body curved as she coyly nibbled on the tip of her forefinger gracing the full lips of her smiling mouth, put her arm across her belly and turned her one knee over the other sent a shiver of new urge down the spines of the girls.

Red finally broke the enchantment and scratched her cheek. "All fine and dandy, but it's really getting late. Where do we put the two of you for the night?"

She sighed and lifted her hand. "No. Girls, no. Our guests won't make the rounds through your bunks."

"Don't bother, Red." Yrba yawned and stretched her arms. "Didn't you mention the attic? It'll do. Just give me a few sacks of straw and some blankets. Gold boobs and me, we'll manage."

--

Chapter 13: Dark Of Night And Dark Of Past

--

Mirca wriggled on top of the improvised bed and frowned. Instead of sacks filled with straw, Red had procured a real mattress — straw-filled nonetheless.

"People sleep on this? I don't know. I shouldn't — such soft beds are for lords and ladies. It's bad luck for servants to end up in one ... I think I'll rather stick with the floor, thank you."

She crawled down and curled up on the hard planks.

Yrba rolled over to her side and waved invitingly.

"No you won't. Come here, girl. After all that happened today, I prefer to keep my fingers closer to you than this."

The huge blonde grudgingly came over on all fours and climbed on top of the foot-high rest. She shied away when Yrba spooned up on her from behind.

"You — you mustn't touch me. Not at night. Not in the dark. That is naughty. I know that it is naughty. And naughty leads to," she shuddered, "— to sexing."

Yrba ignored her weak protesting and wrapped her arms around the broad torso, cupping the taut breasts from behind.

"Please, don't, it's so em—buh—racing," Mirca squirmed.

"Embarrassing," Yrba whispered from behind in her ear and put her leg over Mirca's hip. "No. I need to know if anything weird starts to happen, and so far, your breasts were the root of all weird things. I won't let go of them, not until morning."

Mirca was close to tears. The warm dark skin sticking to her body gave her goose flesh. Her breath's pace quickened, and as she spoke, she very nearly choked on her words.

"Please, I, I promise, I tell you as soon as I feel anything weird, just — just stop touching me. I don't want to do any sexing. Please don't do that to me. Oh gods, spare me. I thought you liked me! I thought you were nice! Why do you now — ," she wailed. Suddenly she lashed out and by chance alone did she miss, else the blow would've cost the witch a couple of teeth. Yrba let go in surprise, and the blonde clambered away and cowered into a corner, her arms wrapped around her drawn-up legs.

"Huh? What's your problem all of a sudden, girl? Tell me. You said you grew up on a farm. Surely you know how animals are bred. Not that I'd try anything if you don't want to."

"Uh, yes. Breeding? It's not that hard. One puts its dangly bits in the other. Not much to do, they know it all by themselves. Easy," mumbled the curled-up giantess.