Yrba's Travels Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yrba frowned and ran out of patience.

"We're doing well enough for two. Not well enough for two and your whole gang of thieves, if that's what you're thinking of."

"Oh, that's too bad. Too bad. And especially in these rough times, where two weak women could use any protection they can get, lest they get mistaken for evil witches. A fireplace in winter sure is nice, but not if you're tied to a pole in the middle of it."

Yrba suddenly raised her head and smirked back at him.

"Protection?"

She took one of the logs from the basket by her side and threw it towards Mirca's hooded, stooped figure.

"Wood, left!"

Asilkennoise, then athock, then the clattering oftwopieces of wood tumbling over the dry, hard dirt. The blonde now stood steady and upright with her legs parting slightly, holding her left arm and the battle axe in her grip straight out. Her cloak fell open along the front, revealing her bare, firm midriff and the deep, plunging neckline of her chain mail top. The last rays of the setting sun sparkled over the golden rings of the tight garment whose rim cut into the bulging bosom. Mirca's bright eyes in her shadowed face wandered over the five men in front of her, taking stock. In her mind, pictures of a thin red trickle down the face of a huge stone, and of Berry's empty eyes, returned. She couldn't help but imagining all of her friends' faces pale and motionless like that. Her breath quickened. Theotherthing stirred inside her. Shesnarled.

The cloak parted completely as she rolled her shoulders, revealing a white pareu slung around her waist and another axe in a makeshift holster hanging to her right side. No stilts under her feet, no tricks. Shewasa head taller than any of them, and her shoulders broader than any of theirs. The leather bands around her wrist creaked as she closed her fist around the second handle, straightened up and raised both axes. The cloak slipped off her shoulders. The back she turned on Yrba and the thug showed chains of chiseled muscles, and her heaving half-melon breasts hung over the sides of her chest.

~

The witch turned to the speechless man in front of her.

"You were saying?"

His hands went for the dagger on his belt. She held it up just as his fingers passed through the empty air over the sheath. Her grin was a row of white teeth in her dark face.

"Nothing's as good as an obvious distraction. Look at her. Look at me.Youthink you can offer us anyprotection? Seems you can't even protect your own butt, smart-ass."

"Men!" he barked, "Grab tha—"

She pushed the poisoned needle in her other hand into his neck before he could finish the word. For a second or two, he remained upright like struck by lightning, his mouth open and trembling, then he slumped against the cart. The five others didn't fare much better. Mirca used the flat sides of her axes only, but she didn't hit any less hard. When the violent dance ended moments later, she still stood upright. Nobody else around the fireplace did.

~

Chapter 30: Eye In The Sky

~

The two women left them tied to one of the trees, chased away the horses and fled the place. Maybe they'd wake up before the wolves found them. Maybe not.

"Great," Yrba muttered. "Another shire to cross off the list. We're running out of safe places, Mirca. The gossip's catching up. Fast! Every damned low life for miles suddenly knows our faces! I don't know how long we can keep ahead of the stories and rumors. We'll need to leave this country altogether. No point in a dash for the wizard's tower."

She turned her head. The blonde kept staring at the road. Yrba put her hand on Mirca's shoulder.

"Are you all right?"

"I can't stop thinking about what he said about Li. And Red. All of them." Her eyes filled with tears. "Why?" she whispered. "They were just trying to get by."

"Maybe he made that story up."

"But he knew their names! And our names! The girls — they'd never willingly betray us! Oh, I just hope the goddess statue thing saved them in time. It must've been her!"

"What?"

"I — I rememb..." Her eyes stared ahead and turned empty. Then she suddenly blinked and shook her head. "What did I just say? — Uh, I didn't believe him. He was just being mean and wanted to scare us."

Yrba frowned. "No, girl. You were talking about a 'goddess statue thing'."

The blonde chuckled and jabbed her playfully. "Huh? Goddess statue —? No I didn't.You'resaying weird things again."

"Oo-kay." Yrba shrugged and frowned as a faint sting swooped through her temples. She was suddenly too worried to care and really hoped that guy had just embellished on the story of Red and her girls fleeing the country. Her eyes searched the cloudy skies.Red, wherever you are now, I just hope you're okay.

~

Memory replacement complete,said the display.

The image of the cart in bird's-eye view faded together with the crosshairs on the free-floating screen while intricate meshes and diagrams folded back into themselves left and right along the display. A woman's slender hand with fingernails maybe a tad too long and too sharp to be entirely human touched the pane, and it retracted and melted into the dark, curved wall behind it. A horned head with pointy ears and faintly glowing green eyes turned away and to the first of the black slates on which five female figures were motionless in enforced sleep. Glowing bars hovering in mid-air near their feet slowly neared 1/1 markings again. A voluminous non-voice echoed in the air, though there were no ears to hear it.

I hope this here settles any remaining debt I might've owed to you and your blond plaything, little Li. Seriously. I'm in enough trouble already. The others won't like my meddling. No, they won't like that at all. You were lucky I woke again, if only because you still had a little of me in you that reached out to me, even in my sleep. I'm not used to being called upon out of schedule.

The living statue sighed.

But what am I supposed to do with you now? Guess I'll best leave you in someplace a little more open-minded. One of the elder island kingdoms of the south, maybe? Wait, do they still exist? Damn, it's so easy to lose track of history with all those decades of sleeping.

She walked up to the head end of Li's slate, and her fingers combed softly through the yellow-skinned woman's long, black, silken hair. Her gaze wandered over the row of naked bodies, restored to their unblemished, all-parts-back-in-place state. A costly endeavor, in terms of energy. A little payback in terms offunmight be acceptable. Central didn't need to know about everything after all.

Five different tastes in a row, after all those centuries. And you won't even remember. To hell with non-interaction! I'm thirsty!

She bowed forward, pursed her lips and gently squeezed Li's tiny areolae before she sucked away at the swelling nipple. Her hands moved over the barely noticeable mounds and shaped what little there was into rounded cones. But the moment she took her fingers away, they sagged back down into thin pancakes. She raised an eyebrow.

That won't do. They need to stand. More inner pressure.

She placed her hands around the first breast and began with slow, circular movements. The flesh expanded on cue, eager to fill her grip.

Ah. Much better.

The nipples rose on top of the thickening domes that bulged around their bases and finally squeezed the enlarged areolae like clay through the ring of her index fingers and thumbs. She pouted her lips, and the heavy, stout breast stretched eagerly, propelling the rough, dripping knob on its tip towards its mistress' waiting mouth.

Oh, I like my powers, the statue chuckled and slurped Li's erect nipple into her mouth.Mmmh, sweet with a little fruity-sour aftertaste. Do I really need to let you go, girl?

She stepped over to Red and admired the bawd's milk rack.

My goodness! And it's not just fat, there's a hell of a lot glands in there.Youdon't have a problem with lactating, I'll say!She needed both hands to lift one of the melon-sized masses. The soft flesh rolled in her grip. The very moment her fingers closed around the heavy bag, thin jets sprang out of the nipples.Then again, a little more won't hurt either. You're used to it, I guess. I sense some of the strange force in you that I felt in the blond giantess.

Grooooow,she cooed and watched the sagging flesh bulge and shape up.

Mmmmh. Mmmph!Her eyes went wide at first and then closed slowly.Oooh. So much! You're quite the udder queen, woman. Thick and so rich in nutrients, with such a nice creamy taste. If only I could, you'd be a keeper, too.She slapped the flesh mesas and watched the ripples and quivers wander over them.

Charley — Charlene— was the next in line. The ancient creature smiled.

Nowyou'reblessed already, aren't you? Such taut, resilient bullet-like breasts are so rare in this day and age. Let's bless them a little more.She grabbed the horns and squeezed them gently.

Show me a little more of that fabulous resilience now. Fatten and lengthen.

Mmmmh,she moaned as the flesh grew rounder in her grip. Her lips sucked the nipples in and after a few moments parted a little again, and she watched the whitish milk dripping from her mouth and slowly creeping down in curved tracks over the tanned skin.Tropical taste, this one.

A little bland, the two of you,was her comment on Sylvia and Jean.But that's not a bad thing. You've got that trusty ole basic taste one could spend the rest of eternity with and never tire of.

She lifted her head.Ship, plot a course. Southern archipelagos, full scan for advanced settlements and trade signs. Sub-orbital atmosphere drives only, stealth mode, engage.

A shudder crept through the floor and walls. She bent over and pressed up against Sylvia's body, picking up a nipple with her tongue again.

Ship, make that a really slow cruise. Touchdown at sea, surface engines, target time ... let's see ... six days? Yes, that sounds about right.Her fingers moved over the girl's butt. The shape tautened as the cheeks filled out, and the hips grew wider still in her grip.Maybe wake you all, get a little acquainted and then show you a few of the good old rituals?

She giggled delightedly and snapped her fingers. Faint groans began to fill the air as the five bodies stirred...

~

Chapter 31: The Bigger They Are

~

Yrba woke from the sound of a heavy thump. The noise was followed by muttered curses. Groaning, the witch turned in her narrow berth in the cart to face the source of the stream of mild expletives. The light of morning fell through the open door, and in the frame, her shoulders filling it almost completely, cowered Mirca, holding her head, her blond hair glowing like a halo in the backlight.

"Mirca? You all right?"

The blonde's voice was mixed with whines. "Ouch! —Nnngh!— Yes, yes. Stupidstupiddoor frame! I swear it wasn't this low when I went to bed!" She rubbed her aching forehead. "I'll fetch water and get the fire going."

Minutes later, she came back running.

"Yrba!Yrbaaa! Hurry, youmusttake a look at this!"

She squeezed into the cart that rocked under her weight, knelt down before the witch's bed and pulled up her skirt. Yrba barely glanced over the thick bush of golden pubic curls before she turned away again and dragged the blanket back over her head.

"Mirca, I'm not going to eat you out first thing in the morning, okay? There's something like too much of a good thing," came her muffled voice from inside the heap of sheets.

"No! Look! It's grown! Oh come on, take a look!" She grabbed Yrba's shoulder and shook her. The whole cart rocked again.

"Mirca, it'snotgrown," groaned the witch. "Maybe a bit swollen from yesterday, but it's not going to grow. You're what, twenty-two?"

"Twenty-three!"

"You're not going to grow any more. You mightwideninside quite bit if you keep on coaxing me into doing that thing with my fist. I'm a bit bigger than Li, you know?"

"Oh please, take a look! Igotwider! It's harder now, tying my loincloth around my hips! How did you know?"

Yrba rolled around and sighed.

"Okay, bring it closer. Put your one leg over the bed, and kneel down a bit."

The blond bush descended on her. She tugged at the curls and gently pushed the meaty outer lips aside. After a few moments, she shook her head.

"Can't see any difference. Why do you think it's grown?"

"I — I was squatting over the brook and was rubbing me clean, when I noticed —," she pushed her spread fingers into the outer labia, "—this."

Her lust button rose from the folds. Yrba frowned. The knob was thicker than the tip of her thumb and about as long, wrapped in the hood and the curly lips.

"Riiiight. Hum. I'm not sure." She smiled. "Last time I had my lips around it, it wasn't exactly little. But it sure looks a bit largernow. And not swollen at all."

"See? I told you! The tip used to be only about as large as my thumb's nail. Now it's bigger! And I can reach the roof of the cart with my fingers now! Iamgrowing again! Everywhere! That's why I ran against the frame!"

Yrba sighed.Dammit. Another oddity. Just can't get a break, can I?

"So what do you say? What do we do about that?" inquired her pupil nervously, still spread-eagled over her bed.

Do about it? I've got no clue! No need to bother you yet, though.

She smiled up at the girl. "Oh, don't worry. It's not like you're growing fast, right? Took you a couple of weeks just to notice. We'll keep an eye on it. Little markings on the door and stuff."

~

Her fingers played in the curls. Mirca's hair was still damp from the morning wash, and her skin was smooth and clean. Yrba's brown fingertips circled the plump labia. The faint scent of Mirca's warm body hung in the air. The witch inched closer and sniffed at the muscular thighs. Her hands cupped the taut buttocks and kneaded them, sensing the strength in the round, ample muscles. Yes, they felt slightly meatier than yesterday, as did the hip. Faint, very faint stretch marks showed along the crotch. And that wasn't the only thing that had changed. Yrba's nostrils caught another whiff of the girl's bush, and suddenly the tiny hairs all over her body stood on end. She couldn't saywhathad just changed in her mind, but she liked it and she knew what she wantednow.

She licked her full lips. "I don't know about you, but all of a sudden Idocrave a little morning tart."

And with that, she lifted her head and wrapped her lips around the wet cherry. She sucked on it, and it slid forward into her mouth. Mirca's big hands gently grabbed her head and guided her up and down the cleft. Yrba's eyes grew large with surprise.

It's almost like a dick! A tiny — mmph! — not so tiny dick! Gosh, it's like a meaty, zaftig strawberry! And your lips, girl, they're —

She dug her mouth and chin into the smooth cushions of Mirca's sex like into the soft, moist flesh of a ripe watermelon. Everything from the labia's volume to the taste seemed just the slightest bitmorethan the day before, moredeliciousespecially.

Girl, what weird kind of a creatureareyou?!

Her tongue circled Mirca's warm folds and she quickly forgot about her worries. Viscid wetness dripped over her chin. She heightened her suction, and Mirca's inner labia, well-oiled with the blonde's thick, ample secretions, unfurled and crawled into her mouth. Her tongue rimmed Mirca's smooth inner linings before it ran right through the cleft in the thinner, inner flaps. She lacked her pupil's sheer tongue length or size, but her expert back-and-forth rubbing against all the right places did the trick well enough. The filament-dragging juice, warm and fresh, ran down her face and dripped from Yrba's chin into her dark brown cleavage. One hand guided Mirca's hip back and forth, the witch's other hand spread the viscid mucus over her own breasts. Mirca's soft and pliable folds slipped around Yrba's probing tongue like her own oiled chocolate boobs rolled and slithered in her hand.

Soon, the whole cart was rocking and groaning under the heavy pounding from the inside.

~

To Be Continued...

... and I really crave comments, both good and bad. Feel free to have at me in the text box below.

~