Yrba's Travels Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yay! Yrba! Come give me a hug! Don't bother walking around them, just climb over them, I know how you like that. — Uh, wait, better just straddle them like that one time with Red's girls, that might work."

The witch clutched her temples. "Mirca! Soyoudrank my shape-keeper potion?! Oh girl, what did youdo? Can I not leave you alone for two months without you turning yourself into an abomination?!"

Yrba had raised her voice. Mirca was close to tears and sniffed, avoiding Yrba's accusing stare and fidgeting nervously with her fingers. "I — you taught me it's good for people, and they always offer so much to eat, and I didn't want to get fat, and — I thought you'd be surprised! I thought you'd be proud of me! I didn't think you'd be scolding me instead."

Yrba sighed, reached out and put her splayed fingers on the warm, somewhat taut surface that moved ever so slightly as goosebumps spread out from where she touched it. The witch pulled up her skirt, knelt down and then leapfrogged on the wiggly mass, clutching it between her naked thighs. She made her way over the white, jiggly promontory like Mirca had suggested, humping and pushing forward until she was close enough to embraced her friend and stroke the golden hair. Her unusual mount shook and trembled like a huge sack stuffed with jelly and only slowly calmed down again.

"Oh silly girl! I just want you to not make some stupid mistake. You can't just nab any vial from my box and gulp it down! See what you did to yourself! You'rehuge!"

The constant, faintdrip-drip-dripof milk as it ran from Mirca's fist-sized nipples filled a moment of awkward silence.

"So you don't like my girls yet? I can still wish them bigger, if you want me to! See?"

Yrba moaned. Underneath her skirt, the hot, satin skin of the titanic breast rubbed over her naked legs as it slowly swelled. Resilient flesh groaned and shuddered as it stretched, overflowed the bed of pillows and crept over the marble floor. She was slowly lifted up higher, digging her thighs into the flanks of the warm throne of pent-up milk and pulsating glands.

"Oh, how I missed you! You've got no idea howgoodit feels, touching them again like that. I'm just worried about you." Yrba's body swayed gently. She rode the undulating ball that sloshed back and forth in the vise of her thighs. "Oh heavens! This issooo — uungh!Dammit! It's like a dream come true! Oh Mirca, it's crazy, but —Hnnnngh! So good!"

Mirca rolled up the witch's skirt until all of it hung in wrinkles around Yrba's waist. "Still not wearing underwear?" smiled the titanic blonde, bowing down. "I've missed the taste of your dark skin."

"How is your tongue these days?" whispered the witch, choking on pent-up desire.

"Better than ever. You can ask any of the maids."

"Naughtygoddess!"

Mirca sighed theatrically. "Don't I wish! No, nothing happening with them. Didn't you always say one in ten is willing to take a lick? Feh! They're all too obedient and scared. I really don't know why." She flexed her muscles, lifted Yrba closer to her face and put her pouting mouth between the gypsy's quivering chocolate thighs. "Lean back, mouth snake's looking for a hideaway now!"

Yrba laid back into the yielding mound of warm skin, and then she slowly slipped down towards her friend's face. Mirca's cheeks rubbed over the witch's spreading thighs, her deft fingers brushed Yrba's thick curls aside, and then the giantess' lips pressed up against the dark, meaty labia. Mirca's nibbling and pouting motions slowly widened the gap in Yrba's dark vulva and readied the bright pink tunnel for the wiggling and stroking tentacle that took its time tracing the folds in Yrba's well-padded crotch.

And as all of the bright pink glistened with wet desire, Mirca took aim, and without any more toying and teasing —

Sluuuurrrgshhh.

Yrba's eyes grew big. To that moment, she never knew how much she had missed this feeling. The heat, the meaty, slippery, slimy trunk ofheatburrowed into her, barely hesitating as it aimed for the puckered inner ring and forced its way through, all the way into Yrba's sacred cave. Her fingers dug into the golden hay of Mirca's hair that covered the gypsy's trembling thighs.

"Heavens! Mirca! Your —gaaaaah!— Your tongue! Ohgoooods!Your tongue!" hollered the witch. She wasfullagain, after a much too long wait. Fuller than full. Her inner labia clung tightly to the root of Mirca's tongue, and her outer pussy lips dripped with the blonde's saliva. The giantess' agile muscle bottomed out the witch's depths. Yrba's breath came in spasms.

"Has — it —oooouuuunnngh! — grown —haaaaaaaaah! — too-oooooohh?!" The paintings on the ceiling spiraled in front of Yrba's eyes. Her body convulsed as the tip of the titanic tentacle rimmed the entrance to her fallopian tubes. Yrba's sight faded. All there was, all there would be, now and forever, was that warm, oozingtrunkof muscle as it stretched her wide and round and emptied her and turned her whole body into a limp skin balloon that flapped helplessly about, fluttering like a blanket in a gale on the mountain top of Mirca's breasts.

~

Yrba's thighs trembled still. She rested on her back in the small dent that her body's weight made into the round abundance of Mirca's sweaty, bed-size boobs. Licking her dry lips, she exhaled raunchily and laughed.

"Oh, that was incredible! And when you started to swing me back and forth on your breasts, I almost fainted! Still, dear, you really need to work on shrinking them down again. They are quite the ball and chain for you now, aren't they? That can't be good, as much as I like them for a mattress." She gently stroked the silken skin.

"Now you're acting like they're no fun, but just minutes ago, you couldn't get enough riding them. You surely must be joking, right?" laughed Mirca.

Yrba's voice became concerned, all of a sudden. She sat up on the sloshing white bag, and the skin andweightthat moved under her felt like the back of a huge cow. The witch leaned forward on her hands and looked her pupil straight in the face. All of the relaxed smile had disappeared. A frown painted little dark wrinkles into her forehead.

"No, seriously, now. Whydoyou burden yourself with those monsters?"

Mirca pushed her away and jumped to her feet. She was stronger than ever before, pulling her breasts out under Yrba's straddling position with ease. The witch staggered a few steps backwards as her seat so suddenly disappeared beneath her until she finally regained her balance. Mirca stood bolt upright while her breasts kept dangling and wobbling from her chest, her nipples barely clearing the floor. She put her hands akimbo and stared Yrba in the face.

"Monsters? Burden? How many times do I have to tell you, Ilikethis! So what if balancing's a bit harder? Do I not stand now?"

"Yeah? So boobs bloated to your ankles is the newyou?"

The blonde folded her arms across — no, ratheraboveher chest and turned up her nose.

"I can rein them in any time. I just don't want to."

"Prove it," sneered the witch.

"All right. Piece o' cake. Done a hundred times. Better step aside, or you'll be soaked. Look now," Mirca replied, shrugging her shoulders and cocking her head. She pouted and sucked at the air.

Nothing happened. She started to frown.

"Uh — Wait, wait. Now!"

Nothing, again.

Yrba shook her head and narrowed her eyes. After a few moments of intently staring at the heavy spheroids in front of her, she pursed her lips and scratched her chin.

"I can see magic's got a good part in holding them together, right, but that's not magical bloat. So you've been stuffing your face for weeks, I guess, and all that massage and milking — no wonder they've adapted. They'rereal. They'll not go away easily."

"What are you talking about? 'Go away'? Why would I want them to goaway?!" Mirca corralled the squishy bags as far as her arms reached. "They're mine! They're so much fun!"

Yrba frowned some more. "Come again? You can barely walk! Someday soon, you'll need servants to carry them around for you!"

"So?" Mirca snapped back, cuddling her udders. "I already have them! You keep forgetting that I'm the god-queen of Ebron now and not some hussy in a cart. And if they grow even bigger and four girls are not enough to lift them any more, what's the problem? I can have as many servants as I want, just by snapping my fingers! And come next full moon, I'll have enough milk for the whole city, and they'll be climbing over each other to serve me!"

"Mirca! Do you evenlisten? You'll soon be but a giant pair of jugs with a little wailingMircacaught in between if you don't stop stuffing yourself! Oh heavens, girl, don't do that! Oh my darling, please, don't —"

"I don't want to hear this any more! You're making me unhappy with your talking! I don't have to listen! I'm a queen now! I'm agoddess! Guards!I want —"

Yrba's shoulders sagged, and she lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Maybe it's not a good time right now. Mirca,please, sweetheart. Can we talk about that again, tomorrow? After we both had some sleep?"

The god-queen stared down on the witch. Yrba seemed sosmallright now, just like any other of the servants, as she stood in front of the two steps that led up to the throne. Mirca had never noticed it before. She sighed.

"Yes, maybe — tomorrow then, all right."

~

"You're a mean old witch! Go away!"

Mirca stared down on the tiny brown figure that was barely larger than her hand and walked with long strides across the soft, yielding ground of the tall blonde's breasts that stretched to the horizon. The naked chocolate-skinned apparition raised an angry fist hardly even the size of one of the giantess' fingernails and shook it at Mirca's face that filled half the firmament.

"Oh yeah? Make me! I'm full of knowledge, and you? What areyoufull of, you stupid broad? Let's find out!"

The doll-like being knelt down and dug her splayed fingers into Mirca's breasts. Itstung. Suddenly, the figure began to grow bigger while the giantess started to shrink.

No! No, you mustn't take my breasts!

"Stop it, witch! You'll regret it!"

Little Yrba raised her head and smiled, a mean, sneering smile. Her breasts stretched and grew much faster than her body. The filled out the space between her arms with heavy, sloshing weight barely contained in taut, taxed skin.

"I'll make yousmallnow, you tool! Your breasts aremine!"

"NO!"

Mirca frowned. Anger, red, hot, boiling anger rushed through her body. It filled her, head to toe, and when it had no more place to flow, it barraged against the skin of her breasts. Ripples wandered over the skin, closing in on the kneeling shape.

"Mirca!" yelled the tiny witch. She couldn't pull her hands out of the swelling flesh in time to avoid her fate. The bulging, pumping volume struggling inside the taut wrapper of the giantess' body shot into her as well. It blew her up, belly, boobs and all. Helpless, she bloated into three balls sprouting little, wiggling arms and legs.

"That'smine!I want itback!"roared the giantess. She grabbed the squishy little creature with both hands and plucked it from her breasts like a ripe fruit from a tree. The tiny body bulged out like a lump of rubber between her fingers. She stuffed the bloated nipples on Mini-Yrba's grotesquely oversized breasts in her mouth and sucked, and sucked, and sucked —

"Mirc—aaaaahhhh..."

Slurp.

Her hands were empty, all of a sudden, and nothing but the taste of a mouthful of the sweetest milk, and a tiny, wrinkled lump slowly traveling down her gullet, remained.

Mirca laid back on the soft, endless pasture and reached for the next huge, udder-shaped cloud drifting by, pulling another swollen teat to her mouth.

Yes, mistress! Empty us! Become like us!

The tall blonde stirred a little on her divan before she returned to a calm sleep that washed away the memory of her dream.

~

Mirca rolled her shoulders and sighed happily. The morning sun came in through the windows and filled the throne room with light. Resting face-down on her soft divan, she fumbled blindly for a grip but kept on grabbing at soft pillows that offered no resistance.

Wait a minute —

She drew up her knees and gasped when tingling pain shot through her left boob. Wide awake now, Mirca turned her head left and right in disbelief. Over the course of the night, she had again added another yard to her chest's girth. And the extra weight had, slowly, without waking her up, pulled her down from her throne until she had come to a rest on top of the left of the two flattened orbs that carried her tall, muscle-studded body like a gently sloshing water bed. Being pressed down to the cold floor had turned her boobs numb. Mirca wiggled around until her toes felt solid floor again. A little push and shove, and she had both feet on the ground, with her legs spread wide to straddle some of the pliable volume.

Now to get them airborne —

She pulled at her breasts, but her sweaty skin stuck like glue to the smooth marble. All she managed was to make the roots of her breasts ache.

Oh gods, it really happened! Yrba's gonna rip me new one, once she's done laughing at me. I need —

Mirca sighed, pinched the root of her nose with one hand and took a deep breath.

"Maids! Carwon!Little help?"

The hasty footfalls were mixed with squeaks and rattling. When Carwon finally appeared through the large doors, he had with him a pair of flat tables with short, stout legs and little wheels beneath them. Two groups of eight maids were busy hoisting the wobbly mountains of flesh and glands one by one onto the movable platforms covered in soft furs. Mirca got a good laugh out of the heave-ho and the tickling touch of the oh so many tiny hands until they finally managed. Using two short ladders to reach over the white mountains, the girls tied the humungous jugs down with leather straps.

Carwon bowed to her.

"Those are your breast carts. They'll make moving about so much more enjoyable. They even have buckets to collect the milk, so you can let down anytime you please."

"Oh Carwon! You aresucha great thinker! Here, let me give you a kiss ..."

Her strong arms grabbed the rails around the carts and pushed the tables apart so he could step in between her cleavage. Mirca beamed.

"Wow, that's great! Did you see that?"

He leant in to her. She had to bow down quite some bit to reach him, and then she felt the hardness under his frock as she rubbed her bent knee against his thighs.

"NaughtyCarwon," she whispered in his ear before she pecked his cheek. "You want some other reward, eh?"

Her tongue flicked against his earlobe, but then she saw her friend coming up the hall.

"Yay, Yrba! Look here, see how easy I can move by myself!" she called out. The vizier, his face flushed red with embarrassment, winced as her close-up yell made his ears ring.

The witch stopped and shook her head.

"Stupid girl! Would be much better for you if you'd get back in shape and come with me!" she muttered under her breath. Then Yrba spun around and stamped back down the hallway.

~

"Yrba? Yrba! Oh comeon!Wait for me! Girls, Carwon, you stay out of this!"

Mirca ran after her friend as fast as she could. The wheels on the carts carrying her breasts squeaked and rattled over the marble floor. Out of breath, she finally caught up with Yrba who doggedly walked on, not even turning her head.

"Oh please, Yrba! Please! I'm sorry — that I got so — angry with you — yesterday. It's just — I'm not — cut out for — a life on the road. They — love me here! Look — at all those jewels! Those — silk clothes! I'm a — fuckin' jewel exhibition!"

She winked.

"And — our little vizier priest has wood — every time he as — much as sees me. He's —sooocute! Andbig! Oh, I'll teach — him! He's a — perfect match for me!"

Yrba had reached her chambers. The guard bowed and opened the door for her.

"Yrba! Come — on! Talk — to me!" Mirca panted.

The witch sailed through the doorframe and kicked the painted door shut with her heel. The bang echoed up and down the hallway. Mirca sighed. There was no way she'd fit throughthat.

"Fine! Be like that!" she hollered at the closed door.

That arrogant, stupid gypsy! What was wrong with enjoying the sloshing, wobbling goodness of breasts? The more, the merrier. She felt the rumble in her tummy start again. Time for the next snack. Mirca threw a last glance at the closed door before she brusquely turned around, spinning her body around her breasts as the new center of her weight.

"Girls! Get the massage oil and the food ready! I'm hungry!"

From down the corridor came hurried footfalls and a chorus of "At once, goddess!"

She smiled anew and started to push the carts along the corridor, heading towards the huge gates to her rooms. Finally, life was good.

~

Yrba left the very next day. They barely glanced at each other as the witch walked by the throne room, and they spoke not a single word.

~

To Be Continued...

... and I really crave comments, both good and bad. A one-liner vocalizing your impression is all it takes to make me happy. So feel free to have at me in the text box below.

~