Yrba's Travels Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeeeessss!" groaned the queen, throwing her head back. A dozen naked, hot, slippery, weighty bodies dropped down into the yielding, still several yards long balloons. The maids rolled and slithered around on the masses, tumbling towards the nipples where they unmounted the breasts and ran around to jump on them anew. Their weight and their slippery bodies pushed and guided the milk to the two outlets where another couple of girls were already busy squeezing and stroking Mirca's teats. Like two human conveyor belts, the "slippers", as Mirca named them in her mind's sex-crazed haze, took over the duty that the "shovers" could no longer perform on her boobs.

Mirca didn't recall for how long these delightful maneuvers continued. She just sagged forward on her own breasts, clinging to them with splayed arms and relishing in the unending touches and strokes and pushes and prods and the spraying of nurturing liquid from her teats that served and served.

Finally, a dozen girls reached under the blonde's boobs and lifted them on quickly provided new tables so that the "dryers" could begin their work of washing and cleaning their utterly spent goddess. Her breasts were down to the size of three or four huge sacks of wheat sewn together.

~

Carwon struggled out under her and sat down beside her on the divan, his naked body still covered in sweat and milk. When she woke again from her delirious rush, the maids were already busy scrubbing the floors and flushing out the rest of the milk. Pulling her breasts closer so she could actually move a little, she leaned against her priest and embraced him. This time, he didn't protest.

"Oh Carwon, what are we going to do? If I drown half the palace each time I get angry — then what?" She sobbed — those poor girls, they had to work so hard now, and she knew they'd ache all over. And what if the room had not been big enough? Would she have brought down the walls? Would she have crushed them all to death?

"I'm not a goddess, I'm a tit monster!" she wailed.

He stared at his trembling hands.

"There — there is an elixir. It'll keep your rage from affecting your breasts."

She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "Yrba never told me about that!"

He shrugged. "Probably because it's long forgotten. It's really old, and — even I didn't remember it until now. Some of the first goddesses, they must've suffered from the same affliction. It's in the old scrolls, and I thought it was just a stupid mistranslation. I'd never have believed breasts could really — I mean, wow! That was just so incredible! And so fast! Nobody has seen anything like that for a thousand years! Imagine what would happen if they just kept on growing —"

She grabbed his arm hard. Her brow furrowed. "Carwon! I don't even dare to think about that! You go and brew the stuff this instant! You hear — oh no!" Her eyes grew wide. She felt her nipples stand up again. "Don't anger me! Please — promise you'll get me that potion!"

He stared at her breasts that were beginning to throb again. His mouth went dry.

"At once, goddess!"

He stormed off to his room. She clenched her fists and tried to breathe slowly and deeply, all the while begging to her mammaries. Reluctantly, the urge in her chest waned.

~

Chapter 59: Return Of The Witch

~

Weeks passed. Then, as the leaves slowly turned brown, a caravan, drawn by a single horse and bleached by the sun and rain, once again rumbled over the town road and towards the twin-dome palace. The sun was setting, and the white walls of the castle glowed red like blood.

~

"I'm afraid nobody may disturb the Goddess!"

The chambermaid, a new girl Yrba had not met before, trembled with fear. Yet the plucky guardian held her ground against Yrba, who was almost half a head taller, even as the voluptuous witch stood mere inches from her, furrowed her brow and stared her in the face. The curvy dark-skinned woman was impressed. Her stare usually did the trick, but not this time.

"Lass, you step aside this instant, else I'll get very, very angry!" she snarled.

Her opponent swayed and her breathing was flat and fast, but she didn't move aside.

"I'm ... I'm under orders to not let—"

"Ladies! Please! Such ill will on such a nice evening?"

Yrba rolled her eyes. Ten words only, and Carwon's cheerful voice already grated on her nerves. She straightened, backed away to the relieved exhale from the maid, spun around and directed her anger at the approaching vizier.

"There you are! What's this about not disturbing Mirca? What are you up to? I want to see her, right away!" she barked.

Carwon bowed to her, smiling as he held out his hands to his sides in greeting.

"Your worrying for your mistress blesses your soul, woman of faraway lands. I am humbled and honored to be in the presence of the goddess' confidante and aide again. She told me at great lengths about the ordeals you had to endure before she, in her unending wisdom and mercy, decided to free you from Lord Peter's prison and nurtured your emaciated body back to health! And what a fine miracle she worked on you! I assure you, each and everyone in the temple stands ready to cater to your every need, as she has ordered us to. You'll find that to be a most generous reward for your services to the great goddess, I'm sure."

He put his arm around her shoulder, turned her towards the guest quarters and continued, slightly quieter, "You do not need to bend to her all the time, you know. She's taken care of. Enjoy your stay! Though I understand your desire to immediately rush in and bow before her, from the bottom of my heart. Myself, I find it difficult to tear away from her sight as well. She really must be the late light of your poor life, with her grace and immense knowledge."

Yrba puckered her lips and managed a wry smile.

Oh just you wait, girl! 'Unending wisdom'? 'Free me'? Girl, it seems my memory differs from yours about quite a few things! 'Nurture my emaciated body'? Uh-huh! You're going to get an earful about that, too!

"I'd rather not talk about that, if it's the same to you," she replied after hesitating for a few moments.

"Of course, of course." Carwon patted her shoulder and nodded. "Now, see, she's just about to go to sleep now. It wouldn't be wise to disturb her slumber, don't you think? I'll send for you first thing in the morning, after she's awake. You may want to take a hot bath after the dust and dirt out on the road. The royal pools are at your disposal, of course."

He smiled somewhat uneasily as he slowly lifted his arm from her shoulder and tried to inconspicuously brush away the earthen stains that Yrba's clothes had left on his white sleeves.

Yrba yawned. Yes, it was getting late, and she truly longed for a good soaking. Sand dust still gritted between her teeth and itched on her skin. Her nerves were twanging with tension. Just like the last time, and she remembered all too well how talking to Mirca in this state of mind had worked out. A few hours to cool off, a warm bath with a little self-spelunking and a good night's sleep seemed like a pretty good idea right now.

"All right. First thing in the morning, then. And don't you forget it!"

~

Yrba was already asleep in her room while in the goddess' hall Mirca still luxuriated naked in the care of her army of handmaidens. Her jewels and veils had been put away for the night, and her body was being rubbed down with skin-soothing perfumed oils. She was quite sure she had never felt so good in her whole life. A group of girls carried in the tablets with the night snacks, in case she got hungry. She always got hungry. Come next morning, the plates would be — well, not quite licked clean, but at least empty. The dozen of higher rank maids went on rubbing the special lotion into her breasts now. She felt her taut skin relaxing, making way for another gentle growth over the course of the night.

How big will I be tomorrow? This is sooo exciting!

Just then, she noticed from the corner of her half-closed eyes two of the lower maids, working across the room. They were busy folding her clothes, but now they were putting their heads together, giggling and occasionally nodding their heads towards her as they made rather descriptive gestures.

"Hey! You two!"

She pointed her forefinger at them. The couple froze. Suddenly, the whole room fell silent. All eyes were on the two girls who had gone pale at first and now blushed, their faces turning bright red. Mirca beckoned them closer.

"Come on, come over! I don't bite! It's more of a nibble, you know."

The smaller of the two pushed the other ahead of her, to whispers of "Go on, tell her! She's nice!" and "No, stop that! I don't dare —"

Finally, they stood at a footstep's distance from the huge breasts, hanging their heads and wringing their hands.

"It was her idea!" they bursted out simultaneously and started a flurry of pointing fingers. Babbled excuses and accusations flew around. After a while and not a sign of the bickering slowing down, Mirca couldn't hold back her laughter any more and raised her hands.

"All right, all right! Enough!" she chuckled. "You! The brunette! What is this all about?"

The smaller, stocky girl who looked no older than twenty years gulped. She had short, brown hair, framing a round face, a cute button for a nose and round cheeks.

"We — we were just wondering what your milk really tastes like. B—Because all we get is watered down stuff, every now and then."

"Oh? I'll have to talk to Carwon about that." She slapped her boobs' skin, sending waves wandering along the huge flattened spheres. "By now, there really should be enough to go around. Well, you two, how do you go about getting something you want? Huh? Why, you start by asking. So? I'm listening!"

~

The girl she had addressed bit her lips and nudged the other, an auburn-haired, slender female in her mid-twenties. Her pale face had freckles, and her nose was a bit more pointy than it should've been, which gave her the looks of a nervous hen. As if nature had decided to even that out and to distract the gazes from her slightly lacking face, she was gifted with an enormous, firm, melon-sized pair of breasts, straining against her cloth. She cleared her throat and stuttered: "Oh goddess, may I — d—drink from your breasts?"

"Good. Good. See, that wasn't so hard, was it? What's your name, girl?"

The big-breasted young woman giggled nervously.

"Yolanda, your highness."

She hungrily eyed the two huge, bobbing nipples on Mirca's still sloshing bags of milk.

"Why, Yolanda, of course you may! Enough to go round, isn't there? Take your pick."

The servant fell to her knees and raised her hands.

"Thank you! Oh Goddess, thank you!"

She bent forward and started to squeeze one of the fat teats between her lips.

"Hey, don't tickle them!" giggled the blonde. "They're pretty charged, you wouldn't want to set them off. They'd fill you up good and then some! Ah, see, here's a special delivery comin' for ya!"

Mirca ran her hands over her breast and gently squeezed and pressed into the yielding flesh, massaging the barely contained liquid toward the rough, swollen mouthpiece.

The maid's cheeks bulged with the first burst of milk. It shot out between her lips and the nipple's rough skin and ran down her chin. She swallowed all she had been able to keep in her mouth and sighed happily once it was empty again.

"My goddess, this is so delicious! Dare I —"

Mirca giggled when she saw the envy on the faces of the other maids. Like the old times. Ah, I wish I'd have had such a chance when I was but the "oaf" at Peter's castle...

So she smiled at the begging girl and nodded.

"Of course. She who asks shall receive. Drink all you can, you won't drain your goddess one bit. Well, what are you waiting for?"

~

The girl fidgeted for a few moments, avoiding Mirca's gaze.

"Uh, goddess — i—is it true that your milk can make women grow big and strong like you are?"

"Yolanda!" gasped her friend. "What stupid question is that?"

"I just —," she started and fell silent.

Mirca smiled. "A fair question. I never saw that happen. Then again, I've not tried it either. Yrba always did it with magic, and she said it's the eggs--pear--mending that shows what works and what not. If you dare — swallow what you can, and then we'll see." After a moment's pause, she added, "Not that you'd need it, you're a mighty fine piece of breast already," and winked at her.

Yolanda beamed with pride and started to lick the nipple up and down. She coated all of the rough skin with her saliva, chewing and nibbling at the flesh that began to throb in her hands. Pouting her lips, she gently bit down on the banana-sized teat and sucked it deep into her mouth. Moaning through her nose, she moved her wide-open lower jaw to the left and right, twisting the teat and rubbing her lips over it. Mirca became more aroused with each passing second. A tickle and itching she hadn't felt in a long time started in her breast.

"Yol," she moaned, "you're doing it sooo good! But ... oooh ... stop." The tone of the giantess' voice became urgent. "Stop! I'm not joking! Don't tickle me any further! Heavens! It's like — No! — You've got no idea what — whhhhh—"

Yolanda didn't listen, consumed by lactic bliss. Mirca tried to reach for the girl, but her arms were too short to grab over her swollen boobs. The itching grew worse. It spread out over the skin, and in it's wake the flesh underneath started to throb and bubble. The feeling engulfed her whole breast, raced in spirals back to the areola, it filled the nipple with liquid fire and pressure and then —

Mmmmphhhshluuuurp.

As in, the squelching sound of something elongating, squeezing and sliding fast and forcefully deep down into a wet, slightly smaller tube.

"Yolandaaaa!" yelled the other girl who had been standing right beside her friend, recoiled and slapped her hands over her mouth. The other maidens took a fraction of a second longer to take in what they saw. Then they jumped back in horror and screamed at the top of their lungs.

~

A weird, screeching sound woke Yrba from an uneasy slumber. It echoed muffled through the heavy door of her sleeping room. Opening her eyes, she froze and stared at the quivering bolt of magical light that wandered right through the walls of the room.

Three seconds later, she was up and running down the hallway towards the Goddess' chambers, her naked feet slapping over the cool marble, the wide sleeves and the tail of her untied nightgown fluttering after her, her unrestrained breasts bouncing to her shoulders and slamming into her stomach with every bound.

Cold moonlight crept through the high windows, but that wasn't what guided her feet as she darted along the corridor. Invisible to the common folk, but plain as day to the witch, bolts of magical energy overtook her left and right, converging on a point somewhere behind the huge gates. Something big was building up. And it was happening at the place where the chorus of fearful shrieks came from.

~

Yolanda knelt before her goddess, and her face was contorted into a silent plea for mercy. Her eyes almost popped from their sockets. A trickle of blood ran from the corner of her mouth. Her lip had been ripped open in the corner by the sheer girth of the teat that had launched itself down her throat and gullet. Its far end curled like a length of rope in her stomach. She felt it slap and wriggle inside her, pushing against her stomach walls, still gaining volume.

Mirca screamed and wailed desperately, "Help her! Oh gods, help her! Girls! Don't just stand there! Somebody pull my nipple from her mouth! Her stomach! It burns! It burns! Heavens! The milk! I can't stop it! I can't hold it back much longer! Won't someone please —"

The door flew open and slammed against the wall. Yrba slid into the room and stared at the sight. She had pictured something similar, but —

I hate being right! Dammit, no, I dig being right! I just wish once in a while I'd be wrong about one of those fucked-up disasters. Oh damnation, her boobs have grown even bigger —

Yolanda hung with her lips locked to Mirca's tent-sized right breast that throbbed and pulsed. Her mouth and throat were unnaturally distended. Her hands clutched her bulging stomach that had bloated to the size of a small barrel.

Mirca clenched her teeth, trying in vain to stop the impending, massive growth that would bloat her breast into a taut, house-sized balloon. At best, she could slow it down for a few more moments. The magic would have its way with her, any second now, whether she wanted it or not.

And Yolanda would get filled until she'd simply burst apart, within seconds. Except maybe —

Yrba blinked. Please let that glow be — yes! There's still a chance!

Lucky for the girl, she's a Tincture customer as well. Mighty big one, I'd say. Glowing like a bonfire. At least I can get a grip on her body —

She had started with the conjuring gestures well up along the hallway, just in case. Now her hands went through the last of the motions. She finished the ethereal knot of twitching strands and funneled the magical discharge right into Mirca's and Yolanda's bodies.

The glistening threads of Yrba's incorporeal net wrapped around Mirca's breasts and constrained them to their current size. The teat wrinkled back into itself, retreating from Yolanda's belly. But even though it no longer was a freakish tube, it still filled Yolanda's mouth and stuck deep into her throat. All the pent-up growth urge and the impending milk blast would still burst forward into the maid's belly.

"Everybody down!" hollered the witch as the spark of unleashed magic lit up the room. "Thar she blows!"

The confused, screaming maids went silent at the sound of the imperious voice. They threw themselves on the floor and covered their heads with their hands.

The sound of a thundering waterfall filled the air, mingled with groans and stretching noises. Through a weird but enjoyable haze over her mind, Yolanda felt herself being lifted up higher and higher. Her vantage point changed as she rode up in the air on her bloating belly. She rose, slowly tilting forward until she stared down from above into Mirca's cleavage.

Yeees, now I'm all big and huge like her! Mmmh, that's a nice view. Oh, you delicious nipple, why are you going away already? bubbled her thoughts as the weight of Mirca's massive mammary finally drew the discharged teat from her throat and mouth. The heavy breast, still plump and bloated even after blowing its load, bounced and bobbed down on the floor while the spherical maid rightened up and sloshed back and forth, slowly settling down. Yolanda felt ... sated. Deeply and happily sated. A huge belly full of warm, delicious milk. What was the thing after feeding? Ah, right. She needed to rest now. With a content smile, she drifted off into sleep.

~

Yrba exhaled hard and lowered her arms. Her hands clenched into fists, and her teeth grated as her brow furrowed.

"Just in time!" She spun towards Mirca. "What were you thinking, girl? You saw what you did to that warehouse, the night we first met. When was the last time you've practiced, you lazy bitch? And you let her put your nipple into her mouth? You almost blew her head right off! I'll have a few more words with you about that, in private," she chided the squirming young woman.

Then she turned to the chambermaids who slowly stood up and stared in awe at the mammoth blob of taut white skin that gently swayed back and forth in the huge room. A quiet mumble of "Praise the goddess!" and "A miracle!" reverberated in the air. "And you lot, you better roll her someplace soft and warm. She won't wake until she's done digesting and purging that belly full of milk. You can guess just how big of a mess she'll make of any place you put her into, unless it's a river bed! So you better start asking someone who's actually in charge around here."