Yrel's Chronicles Ch. 00: Intro, Log

Story Info
Post WoD, the Draenei's sex adventures in Draenor.
1k words
4.33
7.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardham
Ardham
4 Followers

Yrel's Chronicles: Prologue

Months had passed since the war on Draenor ended and the Legion was defeated. The inhabitants of Draenor had dedicated that time to rebuild their homeland. While the war and fel influence had ravaged wilderness and cities alike, there was nothing that hard work, magic and a peaceful environment couldn't fix, and so it was that in just a few months, most of their hard work had already begun to pay off and the planet looked almost as beautiful as it was before the rise of the Iron Horde. Of course, rebuilding was only part of the work to be done and no one was more aware of that than the youngest and newest Exarch, the heroine of Draenor, Yrel.

Swaying her hips in a typical draenei demeanor, Yrel walked through Karabor, the massive temple-based city at the border of Shadowmoon Valley. She had always loved that place, not only because of its captivating architecture or its sacred significance to the draenei people, but also because she had always enjoyed the best moments in that city, including the time she led the draenei for the first time and managed to score a crucial victory against the Iron Horde. Karabor was preserved because of her, it was her pride and its citizens loved her just as much.

Yrel turned to greet back a couple passing by, a common occurrence for her. The Exarch held notorious popularity across the land, something that was to be expected for the girl who had lead the armies of draenei and defeated all their enemies even becoming the most important element that led to the eventual fall of the villain Archimonde. Of course, her popularity didn't come to be just because she was a heroine, everyone loved and admired Yrel for much more than that. She was fun, adventurous, kind, intelligent and beyond that, she was physically provocative too.

While draenei women were renowned for being naturally voluptuous and good-looking, Yrel was blessed with even more striking assets than the average draenei girl. Large breasts and a well-shaped ass adorned her figure. Her face was beautiful, with expressive eyes and inviting lips. Her alluring voice and the unusual shape of her horns only added to her natural sex appeal. Even for draenei standards, Yrel was incredibly attractive, for other races she was a goddess. As a human had said once, she was simply hot. When the Exarch announced she didn't have a partner yet after the war, every single straight Draenei male cheered and dreamed they could taste her one day.

As she walked through the city Yrel passed along a closed home. From there, the draenei caught a noise. It seemed like the voice from a female and the situation sounded troublesome. Curious, she stayed at the spot and focused to hear the situation better. When she realized what happened, a devious smile came to her face.

ā€” Are those really moans? ā€” Yrel Thought to herself and bit her lip ā€” Oh well, seems they are enjoying themselves ā€”.

Even the Holy Temple city of Karabor was not exempt of "fun" and draenei were very open when it came to sex, something other races didn't expect of them. Yrel always wondered why was that, while they followed the light piously and celebrated its purity, there was nothing in their religion that demonized sex. On the contrary, it was a normal part of their culture, they had practically evolved to look as alluring as possible, with their well-muscled men and curvaceous females, every aspect of their bodies was meant to bring sensuality.

Yrel licked her lips imagining the guy having an orgasm. A lesser known fact about her was that she loved semen. How it felt on her skin, the taste and the intoxicating smell. She had tried cum from other races too and got to the conclusion that no matter the source, semen was delicious and amazing. The visual of the guy's cum falling over the girl was exhilarating.

The exarch moved her hands down feeling her body. Given the high number of bachelors that were after her, she had maintained a healthily active sexual life, but nothing more. She had been busy with the matters of her world and often felt unfulfilled. She hoped life would bring her new opportunities to enjoy the sexual pleasures that a young draenei maiden as her should be enjoying.

A gentle breeze caressed her skin taking her away from her thoughts. She smiled.

-Alright then, it's time to start the day - She said looking at the sky.

And so, she took a map and examined it, thinking about what would be her first labor starting that day.

- Visit Embaari Village (Vaginal, Blowjob, Roleplay) (Ch 1)

- Visit The Packleader of Lunarfall (Facefuck, Anal, Blowjob, Submission) (Ch 2)

*****

Story Information:

This section is meant to contain notices, ideas and news I have about the fic and myself, update schedules and other information. Though this may be included on the author's notes at the end of the chapters, this should still be worth checking up.

This fanfiction is meant to relate Yrel's adventures in Draenor at the time that Azeroth is under siege by the Legion. Of course Yrel will thoroughly enjoy herself during these tales.

This story will feature many characters from warcraft and all kinds of sexual encounters with different kinds of sexual activities. This will also feature more female characters other than Yrel.

Every chapter will relate a new sexual encounter, so there won't be "slow sexless build-up" chapters, sex will also be very explicit but there will be a grander plot. This means that some chapters will be much longer than others.

The fanfic may explore interactive elements, for now, taking decisions about Yrel's next actions (AKA going through the link of the chapter you want to read).

Join Yrel in her travels, learn about the Draenei take on sex and enjoy the many sexual encounters she will partake on the way.

Ardham
Ardham
4 Followers