Yuko's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the girls gently but firmly stretching her moist lips apart, opening her up for everyone to see.

She the hot breath of one of the girls on her wet and exposed cunt and then physically jumped as the girls tongue started to lick her exposed flesh.

Yuko had never experienced such a strong feeling of sexual pleasure before and rapidly surrendered her self completely to the expert tongue licking her cunt.

Waves of pleasure started to surge through her naked body. The girl's tongue flicked over Yuko's engorged clit and that was enough to trigger her orgasm.

Her whole body tensed and shook as the girl clamped her mouth over Yuko's clit.

Yuko screamed out loud with uncontrollable passion as the biggest orgasm of her entire life racked her body.

Some of the men squeezed her tits painfully, which just seemed to add to her pleasure.

Hot spunk was now splashing all over her naked body but mostly onto her face.

Yuko's boss was now standing naked directly behind Yuko's head.

Yuko's orgasm was now subsiding together with the activity around her.

As the room became silent Yuko slowly opened her eyes. She could feel the spunk slowly trickling down her face and body. She looked around briefly and saw that she was still surrounded by cocks, but most of them were now flaccid still dribbling the last of their spunk.

The girl who had so expertly given Yuko the orgasm had now lifted her head and was smiling up at her; her mouth now glistening with Yuko's juices.

Only one stiff cock remained; her boss's.

As Yuko leaned her head back to see her boss standing behind her she knew immediately what he expected of her.

He reached forward and gripped her under her arms, pulling her head back towards him until it was just over the edge of the table.

With her head now hanging over the edge she focussed her eyes on her boss's stiff cock. He was wanking slowly as he looked back at her.

He moved closer until the head of his stiff cock was just touching her lips and said, "Yuko, you have taken nearly all of your punishment very well. Our Japanese boss has instructed me to carry out the last part.

So far you have taken the spunk of your colleagues onto your naked body. For the last part of your punishment our Japanese boss and all of your colleagues will now watch as I fuck your mouth. He has given strict instructions that you must swallow all of my spunk."

As he finished speaking, her boss pushed the head of his stiff cock between her lips. Yuko opened her mouth and, now keen to get this finished as soon as possible, ran her tongue over the head of his cock.

He pushed his cock further inside, inch by inch until Yuko felt it touch the back of her throat and gagged. He pulled back a little, saying, you will have to get used to that," before pushing it back.

Yuko knew that her only hope of getting trough this was for her to try and suppress her natural gag reaction. This was easier said than done with the large engorged cock of her boss, eager to cum, being pushed against the back of her throat.

However, Yuko somehow managed to learn how to suppress the gag reaction by trying to continually swallow.

Her boss tested her by pushing a little deeper until finally the head of his cock was actually in her throat.

Saliva was dripping from Yuko mouth, dripping onto the floor. She did not care. The most important thing to her at that moment was that she was containing her urge to gag.

With her mouth full of his cock Yuko heard her boss say, "Yuko, I too have always dreamed of seeing you naked ever since you walked into the office.

I've fantasised about a moment like this for many months."

As he talked he started to thrust his hips back and forth.

He continued, telling the two girls and the camera operator, "open her legs wide again and get a close up view of her cunt as I fuck her mouth."

Yuko felt the girls spread her legs wide again and, although she couldn't see, she knew that she was now being displayed on the TV screens in the conference room and across the world.

Yuko's boss looked up at the screens and instructed the girls, "finger her, stretch her.

Yuko felt more saliva running from her mouth as he pushed as deep as he could. His pubic hair was now pressing against her lips and his hairy balls hung over her nose.

He reached forward and grabbed her breasts, one in each hand, and gripping them firmly, started to thrust his cock in and out of Yuko's throat.

She gagged a few times but he no longer cared. He looked up at the screen with a mad look in his eyes as the girls stretched Yuko's cunt by inserting more and more fingers.

Much to his delight he could see that Yuko's cunt was literally dripping with her juices and as his thrusts became more and more urgent he shouted to the girls, "Stretch her, stretch her! Try your fist!"

Yuko felt herself being stretched wider than she could imagine as one of the girls slowly but firmly pushed all four fingers and her thumb her wet lips.

Yuko tried to gasp; uncertain if she could stretch that far, but her attempted gasp was completely muffled by her boss thrusting his cock into her throat.

The stretching sensation between her legs increased until she thought she would scream with the pain and then suddenly it felt OK. For a brief moment Yuko was puzzled but then realised that the girl's hand was now completely inside her and her cunt had closed around the girls wrist.

Yuko tried to imagine what the image must look like on the screen but her thoughts swiftly returned to her boss.

He was now using her breasts like handles as he thrust his cock deep into her throat. She felt him increase the speed of his thrusts and then he paused momentarily. Suddenly she felt his cock 'explode' in her throat as his hot spunk filled her. The first spurt went directly into her throat and, as he slowly pulled back the subsequent spurts started to fill her mouth.

As she felt his cock pull clear of her throat she automatically swallowed, tasting his salty spunk. She continued to swallow until she was sure she had swallowed every drop. Finally he stood with the head of his cock resting against her lips. As the last few dribbles of spunk emerged he wiped them onto her lips.

"Every last drop", he reminded her. She quickly licked her lips and then licked the head of his cock retrieving the last drops before swallowing again.

As she began to recover from feeling choked her thoughts returned to between her legs.

Someone lifted her head and others pulled her back onto the table. She felt the fullness inside her and looked up at one of the screens, amazed to see the girl's hand completely inside her.

The men sensed that although the punishment was now complete there might be more to see.

Yuko had never felt as full of lust as she had on this day. The earlier pain of her cunt being stretched had disappeared completely and as the girl started to move her hand Yuko realised to her surprise, that it felt good, very good.

She could feel the girl's hand moving deep inside her and forming a fist.

The girl started to move her fist back and forth in a fucking action and Yuko suddenly realised how close she was to a second orgasm.

As the waves of pleasure rapidly built between her legs she let out a loud scream of pleasure. Her scream was followed quickly by another and then another.

Her naked body writhed on the desk as the girl pumped her fist inside her. The screams then merged into one long howl as the second girl pressed her finger onto Yuko's exposed anus. Yuko's smallest hole was already partially dilated because of the fist inside her. The second girl's finger paused for a moment and then plunged inside giving Yuko another new experience.

After what seemed like hours Yuko's orgasm subsided and she relaxed.

The second girl slowly withdrew her finger from Yuko's arse.

The first girl then slowly withdrew her hand from Yuko's cunt.

The men looked on in amazement as the girls hand 'plopped' out of Yuko's cunt leaving it gaping wide open as if inviting another large intruder.

Yuko's Japanese boss then broke the silence as he said,

"From the first moment I saw you I had a fantasy of seeing you covered in spunk. When I told my son he promised me that one day he would help that fantasy come true.

Yuko, you did very well today accepting your punishment. Nothing more will be said about this.

Your job is safe."

Yuko looked up at the screens and saw her boyfriend's smiling face looking back at her.

"How could you?" She asked, "How could you?"

The End.

If you enjoyed reading this please don't forget to vote. Thanks