Yum Ch. 01

Story Info
Lust follows love in Vegas.
1.2k words
4.17
7.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at the conference, she got back to her room and found the light blinking on her phone, telling her that she had a voicemail message. As she listened to the message, the smile on her face grew, and the excitement flowed thru her body. She couldn't believe that he actually came to see her! Her heart grew even fonder of this man, who meant so much to her..

The message gave her instructions to meet him at the restaurant downstairs. She was to wear a dress, and leave the panties off. She happily complied.

When she reached the restaurant, he was sitting at the bar. She walked over and sat next to him. He acknowledged her with only a smile, and at that moment the barmaid walked over with a glass of Chardonnay. She was stunned, not knowing he had pre-ordered it for her.. They raised their glasses, toasted each other, and took a sip.

The hostess came over and told them their table was ready. She led them thru the dark restaurant, to a private circular booth and they both climbed in. Her heart was pounding, and she was nervous but excited. She could tell by the devilish grin on his face that he was up to something, but wasn't sure what he was planning. There were few words between them - the facial expressions said it all. Anyone looking at them could tell how much in love they were.

Their thighs touched under the table, and it wasn't long before he put his hand on her leg.. Running his fingers along her dress he found the hem, and her bare skin was next to be tickled. Butterflies flew throughout her body, and she shivered from the feeling. Carefully, she lifted her leg closest to him, and placed it over his. No one in the restaurant could see, and she was determined to tease him just as much as he was teasing her. As his fingers glided closer to her wetness, her hand was upon his groin.. Massaging, pinching, rubbing.. and his hardness was clear..

He reached her special spot, and her eyes widened with surprise. Was he really going to do this? Was he really going to give her an orgasm right there in the restaurant? Just as she was about to kiss him, the waitress came over and took their order. The entire time they spoke with the waitress, he never stopped playing with her. She was exploding inside. She couldn't take much more. She started to feel wetness come thru his pants as she was rubbing him, and this pushed her over the top. Her climax was nearing, and the intensity was incredible. Just as she was starting to hit that amazing high, she thru her arm around his neck and pulled his mouth into hers. Their tongues entwined, and the passion flowed out of them as she came. The pulsing, the throbs, the wetness poured from her. Her explosion went unnoticed by everyone, and as she came down from that high both of their smiles got even bigger.

She took her leg off of his, but her hand remained on his thickness.. Her teasing didn't stop as they had dinner, and as much as she wanted to satisfy him as he did her, right there at the table, part of her wanted his teasing to last as long as possible..

They finished dinner, and the bottle of wine. As they climbed out of the booth his excitement was evident. He placed his hand on her back as they walked towards the elevator. She was hoping they'd have the ride up to the 15th floor alone, but luck was not on their side. There was another couple with them. They were young, and you can clearly see they were so much in love as well. At this point, Christine couldn't take it anymore, and pushed Ed against the wall of the elevator pressing deeply into him - still feeling his hardness as she kissed his neck while her hands brushed the hair on his chest. The other couple watched with much interest, and was soon all over each other in the same manner. When the elevator hit the 15th floor, ironically all 4 got out. Smiles were exchanged, and these strangers started telling us their fantasy and asked if we'd be interested. She was scared, but looked at Ed in hopes of his answer being the same as hers.

They all agreed, and went to the couple's room.

Basic rules were set. Then the music went on, a bottle of wine opened and the 4 of them toasted to some fun. They stayed on their side of the room, and us on our side. Ed's erection was still at full force, and Christine could not wait to take care of him.. They started with a slow dance, and soon their tongues were once again playing with each other. Without realizing, she started to moan as her body told her how much she needed him. Off came his shirt, and his pants soon followed. As she was taking off his pants, she looked over at the other couple. They were hot and heavy just like us, but he was taking off her clothes.. I watched as she closed her eyes when his lips touched her erect nipples.

This sent me reeling.

I couldn't wait to get Ed's cock in my mouth, and when I finally did, the taste of him was delightful.. Now it was him who was moaning. While my tongue played with his hardness, I looked up to find him watching the other couple. The man was devouring his girl's juices and when he found her clit she held his head there by grabbing his hair and not letting go.

With that, Ed softly held my cheeks and pulled my mouth to his. Soon I was on my back, and I felt his tongue all over me. His warm hands caressed my breasts, while his knee pushed my legs apart. We both couldn't wait to become one anymore.

As Ed entered me, we both stared into each other's eyes. Knowing that we've waited for this for so long, and not believing it was finally happening. We were making love in front of another couple, and the passion between the 4 of us was filling that hotel room.

Slow at first, trying to make it last, but as the speed and depth increased, there was no looking back.

It was Ed's turn to explode, and when he did, his body trembled. The cum shot deep inside of me, and the warmth & pleasure it gave me were sweet rewards..

It wasn't long before the other couple was sharing the same satisfaction as us. We laid there for a bit. Smiling, hugging, and laughing at disbelief that we were able to cross this off our list.

We said goodbye to our new friends, and exchanged numbers with the hopes of maybe doing it again the next night.

As Ed and Christine walked back to their room, they held hands. Once inside the room, he went straight to the bathroom and turned on the bath water. As the tub was filling, they hugged, and he started to slowly undress her..