Yummy Things

Story Info
Twin brother and sister are seduced by candy store customer.
16.9k words
4.55
119.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,017 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Author's Note: If male bisexuality offends you, please scroll down to the end of this story, give it a score of '5' and then hit the backspace key.

*.*.*

After the passing of Valerie Simpson, Jethro Brooke decided he did not need to continue paying what he considered to be exorbitant rent on his store. When his payment was ten days late, he did receive a notice from the law firm of Tannenbaum, Jones, and Young. Jethro threw the letter into the trash.

The second notice, which came five days later, joined the first one.

He was genuinely shocked when an order to vacate was served to him by Deputy Roy Barry, a childhood friend.

"Yeah, Jethro, we're buddies, but this is my job," Roy said, face hard. "Shit, man, you were given two notices to come up with the rent."

He turned to leave the audio store.

"All you would have had to do is walk your fat ass right next door, talk to that girl and see if you could work something out. Now, you got three days," Roy said and left the store.

Jethro did 'walk his fat ass' next door and threatened Brichelle Adams, the new owner of the property. The attractive blonde stood her ground, though, and Jethro slashed prices on his goods in stock, then moved what had not sold into the garage of his home. His last act had been to try to set fire to his now empty store, but the sprinkler system foiled that attempt.

Brichelle had her step-father come in and divide the one shop into two smaller shops. So instead of the eighteen hundred a month that she would have received from Brooke Pro Audio, she now received two thousand a month. One thousand from a jewelry store and a thousand from 'Sweet On You,' a candy shop.

Chapter 1

Percy O'Quinn, a chubby, and obviously homosexual man in his late fifties was the owner of 'Sweet On You' and had intended to run the shop by himself. But the cherubic man soon found out, running a shop from ten in the morning until nine at night, six days a week, was far too grueling.

So, when twins Kyle and Kylie Truesdale, brother and sister college students at the local Connelly College, came into his shop, Percy hired the two of them to take over the four o'clock until nine o'clock, Monday through Friday shift.

It was impossible not to see that the two brunettes were brother and sister. They both had curly dark hair which they both wore in a tousled mop that just reached the collars of their shirts. They both had large, chocolate brown eyes, with one heavy eyebrow that went over both eyes, and both had a dimple in their right cheek when they gave their wide smiles.

They both stood at five foot six, and both were a little chubby, about twenty to thirty pounds overweight.

Percy trained the twins for a week, then turned them loose. During their first week of flying solo, he would pay them little 'surprise' visits and was always pleased to see that they were hard at work. Even when there were no customers in the shop, they found something to do. Kyle would restack the paper bags that they'd pour the customer's selections into while Kylie would replenish whatever candy selections looked a little low.

On their second Friday night of flying solo, the twins looked up as the door chimed. Both opened their eyes wide as Jason Eagan, the star tight end for the Connelly Cougars sauntered into the shop.

"Hey, how's it going?" the handsome athlete smiled, then opened his ice blue eyes wide. "Hey, I know y'all! I got y'all in my World History class, right?"

"Uh, yeah," Kylie said.

"Yeah, Tuesdays and Thursdays, eight o'clock," Kyle added.

"So, what's up?" Jason asked as he eyed the selections. "Oh, hey! Snow caps! God, I love those!"

He smiled through the glass at Kylie.

"I love just about anything dark chocolate," he admitted.

"That what you want?" Kylie asked, preparing to scoop the candy into the hanging scale.

"Hang on, hang on, Miss Impatient," he teased and Kylie and Kyle both giggled. "Let me see what else y'all got, huh?"

"You like dark chocolate, we also got these candy coated ones over here," Kyle offered, pointing to another bin of candy.

"Oh yeah!" Jason agreed, looking at the brightly colored candy coated treats. "Like M&Ms, but a little bit bigger, huh?"

The handsome twenty year old blonde looked at all that was available then made a decision.

"Okay, give me a pound of the candy covered dark chocolate and a pound of them snow caps," he decided.

"Yes sir," Kyle said as Kylie began scooping the Snow Caps into the scale.

"So what time y'all get out of here?" Jason asked as he handed Kyle his credit card.

"Close at nine," Kyle said and slid the charge slip to Jason.

"So, doing anything after?" Jason asked as Kylie placed both bags across the counter.

"Probably just go back to our place and crash," Kylie said.

"Y'all eat yet?" Jason asked.

"No, no, got some microwave dinners," Kyle admitted.

"Well, I'm going to Stone Grill," Jason said, already digging into one of the bags. "T-bones about inch and a half thick; y'all want to come?"

"Yeah right, like we can afford that," Kyle snorted.

"Didn't ask if y'all could afford it; asked if y'all want to come," Jason said. "Like on a date, you know?"

Brother and sister looked at each other, silent communication passing between them.

"Sure," Kylie answered for them.

"Mario? Hi, this is Jason," the handsome young man said into his cell phone. "No, no, we got a by this week, remember? Listen, I get a table for three? Nine, oh, better make it about nine fifteen or so, that all right?"

With a 'Thanks, Mario; you're the best,' Jason ended his call and smiled at the twins.

"All right, I'll be right outside," he said, again digging a large paw into one of the bags. "I'm in the silver Lexus."

"Uh, okay," Kylie said, eyeing the expensive automobile through the window.

"I'm in a diabetic coma, y'all just give me mouth to mouth, okay?" Jason smiled and exited the shop.

At eight fifty nine, Kylie locked the front door while Kyle covered the candy bins. She tallied the cash register and reconciled the ledger while he swept the floor.

Then Kyle set the store's alarm while Kylie waited by the front door to let them out.

"All right; y'all are going to love Stone Grill," Jason assured them as Kyle clambered into the rear seat while Kylie excitedly sat in the front.

The prices for the huge steaks intimidated brother and sister, but Jason assured them that he could certainly afford the meal.

"Eagan Equipment?" he whispered to Kylie. "My daddy's Craig Eagan, okay?"

"The guy with the giant cowboy hat?" Kyle asked, referring to the television commercials for Eagan Equipment Sales & Leasing.

"That's him," Jason smiled, shaking his head. "God, did I take some shit in high school for those dumb ass commercials."

Even with Jason's assurance that he could afford the meal, brother and sister ordered small filet mignons.

"Don't know if you noticed," Kylie confided. "But we both could stand to lose a few pounds."

"Actually? I think y'all are both perfect just like y'all are," Jason said and smiled as his medium rare T-bone arrived.

The waiter hovered while the three tried their selections and smiled when they agreed, the meat was perfectly cooked.

After their dinner, Jason drove the twins to their apartment, a small one room apartment in a complex just four blocks away from their place of employment.

"Thank you; that was very nice," Kylie murmured.

"Yeah, I liked being with y'all," Jason said. "Hey, I uh, I get your phone numbers?"

Kylie gave him hers. Jason then swiveled and peered into the back seat at Kyle.

"What? Want mine too?" Kyle asked, a little surprised.

"Yeah," Jason agreed.

Kyle gave him his cell number and Jason punched it into his phone.

A second later, Kylie looked at her purse as her phone rang.

"Now you got mine too," Jason smiled. "And..."

And Kyle's phone chirped.

Kylie leaned over the console and gave Jason a soft kiss on his lips, then opened her car door.

"Oh, hey, I should have got that for you, huh?" Jason said, slapping his head.

"It's all right," Kylie giggled. "I'm used to Kyle being rude."

"Hey!" Kyle laughed. "I'm only rude to butt hole sisters."

"And uh, since I'm your only sister?" Kylie said as she got out, then hit the seat lever for Kyle.

They waved to Jason as Kyle unlocked the door for apartment 2C.

"Seemed like a real nice guy," Kyle said as he kicked his shoes off, aiming for the closet.

"Yeah," Kylie agreed, slipping her own sneakers off and taking both hers and Kyle's shoes to the closet.

The room was a twelve by sixteen room. There was a small kitchenette in one corner; a small refrigerator, two burner stove and microwave oven underneath the two hanging cabinets and small sink. Along the same wall was the door for the bathroom, and next to that, the tiny closet that held both brother and sister's clothing.

There was a small desk that had two laptop computers on top of it, two chairs fighting for space underneath it. Three bookcases, two on the same wall as the small desk and one next to the bunkbed/futon combination unit dominated the opposing walls. On top of one of the bookcases next to the desk was a small flat screen television.

Kyle would have left the futon unfolded, ready for sleep, but every morning, Kylie insisted that he peel the fitted sheet from it, then pull it up so that it was again a small settee.

"Why, Kylie? That's a waste of time," Kyle would argue.

"It just looks so much better," she would patiently explain. "Like we got class and sophistication and stuff."

"But we don't got no class or sophistication or stuff," Kyle would say and she'd smile and kiss him.

And he would pull the fitted sheet off, take their two pillows, and stuff sheet, blanket, and pillows into the small suitcase they had underneath the futon.

Now, with the single bulb lamp illuminating the room, Kyle prepared to pull that small suitcase out from underneath the futon.

"His steak was huge; I couldn't believe it when he ate the whole thing," Kylie said, closing the closet door.

"And you seen how big his shoes are?" Kyle whispered as he pulled his polo shirt off, revealing his pudgy chest and belly.

"And you know what they say about guys with big feet," Kylie smiled as she too struggled out of her polo shirt

She unhooked her bra, letting her 36B breasts breathe. Her fat nipples instantly hardened in the chill air of the small apartment.

"Now," she husked, kissing her brother on his lips. "You want to take a shower first or..."

"And then we'll just have to take another shower," he smiled, hugging her tightly.

He grabbed her buttocks in his small hands and squeezed the fleshy globes tightly. She rubbed her crotch against his hardening cock, then reached between them to unbuckle his belt.

They kissed for a long moment, then pulled apart so that they could wiggle out of their khakis.

"Nice!" Kylie said, seeing that Kyle had worn his 'Superman' briefs.

"Turn around," Kyle ordered and Kylie did.

She shook her fleshy rump, displaying the pink thong panties she'd worn that day.

Then she slipped them down her legs, bending at the waist to further display her ample rump to her brother.

"Kylie, you are the sexiest girl I know," Kyle admitted as he freed his erection.

Even as Kyle was on the short side of male height, and was pudgy, not in the best of physical shape, he did have an impressive cock, and large, heavy balls. His cock, fully erect, stuck out at six and three quarters of an inch and was nearly two and a half inches around. His cock head, when his thick foreskin was pulled down, flared out like a mushroom.

"That bed made yet?" Kylie teased, lazily trailing a finger through her thicket of dark pubic hair.

Kyle hurriedly made the bed, then pulled Kylie in for another passionate kiss.

Kylie pushed him gently onto the futon, then wiggled on top of him, her crotch at his face, and his cock at her mouth.

Brother and sister licked and sucked at each other, bringing each other to a quick climax. Then Kylie wiggled off of her brother and brought her mouth to his. They kissed, sharing Kyle's semen.

"I'll bet his cock is huge," Kylie whispered into Kyle's ear, eliciting a moan from him.

"And I'll bet he shoots a gallon of come," he agreed and she moaned at the thought of it.

She reached down and verified that his cock was hard again and swung her pudgy leg over and squatted down on his erection. They both moaned in pleasure as he slid into her.

"Think he'd fuck you? Think he'd fuck your ass?" Kylie whispered into Kyle's ear as she wiggled and bounced on his cock.

"Know he'd fuck yours," Kyle agreed, gripping her pudgy ass in his hands.

"Stick your fingers, stick your fingers up there," Kylie begged.

Kyle wetted three fingers and jammed them into Kylie's ready anus.

"He'd fuck your ass while I fuck your pussy," Kyle whispered as he thrust in and out of her holes.

"Fuck!" Kylie cried out, just thinking of the nastiness; a cock in her ass and in her pussy.

Kyle pumped his semen into Kylie's tight pussy. Then, when they could breathe again, he gently rolled her onto her back, then rolled out of the bed. He pulled her legs over until her chubby legs were off of the futon.

Then he sat on the thin carpet and put his mouth over her hairy pussy and sucked his semen out of her sloppy pussy. Then he licked and sucked her to another orgasm.

When she could breathe again, he gently pulled her up and toward the tiny bathroom so that they could wedge into the small shower and wash each other's sweaty bodies clean.

While brother and sister were showering off their sweat, Jason was at Megan Carpenter's apartment. The red headed cheerleader had been texting him throughout the entire evening, asking him to come over.

She'd even sent him a series of photographs of her hairless pussy. Finally, after dropping off the twins, Jason had answered.

"Sorry, accidentally left my phone at my parents' house," he lied. "And uh, don't be sending them kind of pictures, huh? My mom's pretty pissed off about that."

"Oh no!" Megan giggled, not upset in the least.

Even as Jason fucked Megan's perfect body, kissing her collagen enhanced lips and toying with her silicone breasts, he was thinking of Kylie and Kyle.

"Fuck yes!" he cried out as he pumped his semen into a condom.

Megan kept assuring him, he did not need that condom. And Jason kept assuring her he planned to wear one.

So, she provided him with one of her own. Jason did a quick switch and used one of his own condoms. Her condom he took home with him, opened it and unfurled it, then filled it with water.

Sure enough, there were five pin holes in it, allowing water to squirt merrily from the end of the condom.

In his bathroom, showering the day's sweat from his body, Jason thought of chubby little Kylie, with her unruly mop of dark hair, and sweet dimpled smile. He thought of her cupcake sized tits, and her pudgy rear end, and began stroking his hard on.

He thought of her bending over to take his cock from behind. Megan said she loved anal sex; she certainly let him fuck her ass often enough. But her ass was nearly flat, bony.

"Kyle's got him a little bubble butt too," Jason muttered as he sprayed a hot load of semen down the shower drain.

Chapter 2

Kylie reached up and grabbed her cell phone from her purse.

"Hey, uh, there's that art showing on campus; you know, that students showing," Jason said when she had answered.

"Huh? Who is, oh, hey Jason," Kylie said, and playfully shoved Kyle's hand away from her pussy.

"So, y'all want to go? Afterward we could go to that Tokyo Gardens, that Japanese restaurant," Jason said as Kylie reached down to stroke Kyle's erection.

"Sure; what time?" Kylie asked.

"Pick y'all up at what, six?" Jason said.

"Now, when you say y'all," Kyle asked, fighting her moan as Kyle pinched her nipple lightly.

"You and Kyle; I've heard about twins. Can't take one without the other, am I right?" Jason chuckled into the phone.

"Oh, absolutely," Kylie agreed.

Brother and sister were both dressed in their nicest outfits when Jason pulled up.

"Remembered this time," he said as he opened Kylie's door for her.

"Oh, a true Southern gentleman, I do declare," Kylie drawled, batting her eyelashes playfully.

After viewing the displays, none of which would ever grace the walls of a museum, they went to the fancy restaurant. An Asian man prepared their meals in front of them as they sat on large pillows on the floor, Kylie in between the two men.

"So, y'all want to come on over? We could watch a couple of movies; I got some beer, some... What time y'all got to be back at work?" Jason asked as the trio staggered out of the restaurant, stuffed from the Japanese cuisine.

"Not 'til Monday," Kyle said.

Again, brother and sister looked at each other, silently communicating.

"Man, its awesome how y'all twins can do that," Jason laughed as they both nodded their heads.

He drove them to the Courtyard Condominiums on Roberts Drive. Brother and sister looked around at the stone patio and the marble fountain in front of the six condominium units. There was wrought iron patio furniture set in the stones, and large cast iron planters held shrubbery.

"God, this is beautiful," Kylie said, looking around.

"Yeah, it is nice," Jason agreed as he opened Unit 3.

Kyle wasn't a hundred percent sure, but he could have sworn Jason had cupped his buttock as he ushered them into the cool interior of the lavish condo.

Kylie was fairly sure Jason had cupped her buttock when he'd ushered them into the lavish condo.

The carpet was a plush carpet, light sand in color. The living room was larger than the one room apartment they shared. The couch and two matching chairs and one ottoman were red leather. The coffee table and two end tables were cherry wood, as was the bookcase that stood in one corner.

"Typical man," Kylie smiled, glancing at the large flat screen television that was mounted to the wall and the gaming system on the bookshelf.

"Uh huh," Jason admitted, smiling.

"This work?" Kyle asked, looking at the stone fireplace.

"Absolutely," Jason said. "Even got a half a cord of wood on the back porch."

He stepped behind the bar.

"So, what y'all want to drink?" Jason asked.

"What you got?" Kylie asked, putting her purse on the coffee table.

"Beer, wine, got red and white, got..." Jason ran down the list of available beverages.

"That," Kylie said when Jason said 'Amaretto.'

"Yeah," Kyle agreed, still looking at the fireplace, examining the mantle's contents. "This you in this picture?"

"Yeah, back when I was young and cute," Jason agreed and poured two glasses of the liqueur.

"You're still cute," Kyle said, then blushed hotly.

"Nah, I outgrew 'cute,'" Jason laughed and fixed himself a whiskey and soda. "Now I'm gorgeous."

Kylie smiled as she saw that Jason had taken the candy he'd purchased the previous evening and put them into two covered candy dishes. She couldn't identify the make of the dishes, but she was sure they were expensive; they were both very heavy.

"Oh, hey, let me show y'all around the place," Jason said and put his glass down on the cherry wood bar.

"You got coasters right there," Kylie said. "Use them."

"Oh, well, yes ma'am!" Jason laughed.

Downstairs was the kitchen/breakfast nook. Both Kylie and Kyle admired the stainless steel appliances. There was a small dining room that let out onto the back porch. The back porch did have the half cord of wood, as Jason had said, and also had a large hot tub. There was a high stone fence around the back porch.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,017 Followers