Yvonne Enslaved

Story Info
Its either prison or slavery for our heroine.
6.1k words
4.36
111.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

Yvonne Denton sat next to her husband Mike in the office of her employer, Eric Lawrence. She was nervously toying with a bracelet about her wrist while she drank in the realization that her embezzling scheme had been uncovered.

Seated across the desk from her, next to her boss, was a phalanx of lawyers and other officious looking folks. Her boss was speaking now, his voice was tinged with anger, yet he clearly had a hold of his emotions.

"To think I trusted you completely Yvonne. I never even would have run the internal audit had not my legal team insisted. And what have you done with the 250,000 dollars you handed yourself off the books? It has certainly not gone to anything substantial. I could almost forgive it if you had invested my money and multiplied it. Had that been the case, I could have simply recouped my losses and cut you loose, but now we have to get the law involved. I tell you now that I intend to push for the full penalty possible under the law. There is not a judge in this town who is not one of my golfing buddies. You are looking at a minimum seven to ten years in the state prison.

I asked your husband here so that you can not avoid having to tell him. I suspect, however, that he knew full well what you were up to. He probably, happily helped you spend my money. Fortunately for him, and unfortunately for you, only your guilt is obvious in this crime. I DETEST being taken advantage of. I will make you pay until I am satisfied."

The slim, graying businessman then allowed several of his lawyers to speak. Each in turn summarized the considerable case against Yvonne, the certainty of her conviction, and the hellish life in prison that awaited her. By the time the lawyers were finished, Yvonne was in tears with her husband attempting to console her.

After a long silence, Yvonne mouthed her plea for mercy,

"Mr. Lawrence, I am truly sorry. Please do not turn me over to the police, I beg of you. I'll do anything you ask to make amends for what I have done."

"Yvonne, you are only sorry that you got caught." replied the businessman. "The only thing that will make me happy is seeing you in an orange jumpsuit on your way to prison."

Yvonne, wailed loudly as her employer took delight in her predicament. Even with red, tear filled eyes Yvonne Denton was quite beautiful. She had long brown hair and blue eyes. Her skin was all peaches and cream. She filled her blouse nicely and the rest of her was quite lithe and appealing. Her charms were not lost on Eric Lawrence, indeed, the thoughts of her enticing looks gracing his office went a long way towards his initial hiring of her. Lawrence realized that there was an alternative.

"Please Mr. Lawrence I will do anything, please don't send me to prison!"

After allowing Yvonne to twist in agony for a time, Lawrence ordered everyone else out of the room and stared intently at Yvonne and Mike.

"The ONLY thing you have that I am interested in Yvonne is your body. We can work out an arrangement, say you repay me at a rate of 5,000 dollars a month for 50 months until your debt is repaid. That works out to just a little over four years for me to use you as I see fit."

"Oh my God, Mr. Lawrence!"

"It can't be as bad as perhaps a decade in prison."

"See here, Lawrence, Yvonne is MY wife!"

"Ah yes, Mr. Denton. I think I might fund a little investigation into your spending habits. What do you think we will uncover? Perhaps you can serve time along with your wife. Not in the same place of course. As bad as her time will be, male prisons are far worse."

The businessman's words brought the two of them up short. A pregnant silence hung about the room before the businessman utter his coup de gras.

"This night ends in one of two ways, Yvonne, either I call my lawyers back and they escort you to prison tonight, or you agree to submit to me. Oh you will, no doubt, make bail and have a few months of freedom but every dime you have will go to lawyers. That money will be wasted as a conviction is a foregone conclusion. Even if you opt for a public defender, you still end up with your name in the paper. You still have to live with the fact that your relatives and friends will know exactly what you have been charged with. In the end you STILL go away for a long time. If you are arrested tonight, you will eventually be rendered penniless. Imagine what seven years of prison will do to your looks. Do you think that your husband will wait for you? They don't allow conjugal visits. If you choose option two, I take possession of your pussy and asshole tonight and I keep them for the next four years. For every day of those four years you will wear my collar and be my property. When I am not making use of your charms, Yvonne, you can spend time as a relatively free woman, giving your husband blow jobs or hand jobs. On the other hand you COULD spend those terrifically long hours, days, weeks, months and years as the unwilling toy of some huge female lesbian. I can't imagine that that is very appealing to either of you."

Eric Lawrence rose from beyond his desk and stared down at the seated couple. His next words seared themselves into Mike and Yvonne's soul.

"I'm stepping out of this office now to smoke a cigar with my legal team. When I return to this room I will have your answer, prison or slavery, there is no third option."

As soon as the door closed behind her boss, Yvonne burst into a new round of tears. Mike held her close but he was fearful as well. If truth be told, he had planted the embezzlement idea in his wife's head. It seemed to him that a man as rich as Lawrence would never miss the money. Neither he nor Yvonne had meant to take so much so quickly. There were things that Mike wanted, that Yvonne wanted that they did not want to save for. He looked back at it now. The flashy cars, the camper and the rest of it; none of them had made them any happier.

"We are in this together, Honey." stated Mike. "I can't let you take the fall for what was my idea to begin with but I don't want either of us to go to prison. You know very well, Yvonne if they dig even a little bit, that they will find both of us guilty."

"Oh, God, Mike, everything Eric said is true. There is no way I can avoid prison if her chooses to press charges. We will lose everything. I'm not meant to live in a cage. I hate the idea of submitting to Mr. Lawrence but at least the two of us can be together, we can hug, we can kiss, we can love each other. We can't do that behind prison walls. I love you, Mike and I know that you love me, but prison will tear us apart. Mr. Lawrence has us over a barrel with no exit except through his bedroom."

The two exchanged more words but there really was only one decision open to them. Eric Lawrence read resignation and defeat in their faces when he reentered the room. A man adept at controlling his emotions when necessary, he smiled inwardly but kept his face a mask of inscrutability. In a perfunctory manner he dismissed the lawyers and aides, telling them that they were not needed at present but might have to be recalled. Lawrence shook hands with each person and sweet talked them before they left the room. Watching the process, and seeing how tightly around his finger Lawrence held the powerful men, made Mike and Yvonne increasingly numb. Finally, the last of the business suited persons slithered out of Eric Lawrence's office. Only then did he meet the pleading faces of the married couple.

"You made the right decision Yvonne. But I tell you now, you can STILL end up in prison. If you do not please me, or if you try to weasel out of our agreement I will have you arrested so fast it will make your head spin."

He stared intently at Yvonne and then at Mike. Only after each had nodded their assent and stated that they understood that their freedom was entirely at Lawrence's discretion, did he speak again.

"I want the two of you to follow me to my house in the fancy car you bought with my money so that we can put this program into effect. You won't be going home until very late, Yvonne, but that should not matter as you no longer have a job to report to and as for Mike's employer; I could not give a fuck."

Mike and Yvonne hardly said a word as they followed Lawrence's BMW down the highway. Their minds surged with activity but almost none of those thoughts made their way to either set of lips in the car. There was an air of finality and inevitability as they drove. Being discovered had been Yvonne's greatest fear, a fear that Mike had minimized with his oft repeated maxim, "Lawrence will never miss it." Now Mike's words hung bitter in his throat and flashed like toxic neon inside of Yvonne's skull. Mike was very much the instigator of the operation. To Yvonne's way of thinking, if she must bear the punishment, then it is only fair that Mike suffer as well.

Yvonne recalled that morning. The day had dawned lovely and fresh. As the sunlight spilled onto their huge bed, mike and Yvonne had made love, relishing in the intimacy with each other. The day had begun like so many others, and then the bottom fell out. Eric Lawrence had demanded that she and Mike come to his office. Even then Yvonne had known that her subterfuge had been discovered. She had calculated that Lawrence would prefer to write off the loss and dismiss her quietly rather than let the world know that he had been suckered by a pretty face. That Mr. Lawrence would end up suckering her had never entered into the equation. Yvonne smoothed her skirt over her thighs and wondered when she would ever be able to make love to her husband again, four years without him inside her seemed a very long time indeed. Still, being with him with limited freedom was better than being without him without any freedom at all.

All at once they were before Lawrence's impressive manse. Yvonne recalled that her, now former, boss was a widower with a grown son and daughter, both of whom lived thousands of miles away. He was a man of vigorous exercise and killer golf abilities who looked far younger than the calender said he was. All the while she toiled in his office, Yvonne had batted her eyes at him, let him peek down her dresses and worn skirts that were perhaps an inch or so too short in an effort to keep his focus off her book keeping abilities. It turned out the sly old fox had as firm a grasp on his libido as he did his bottom line. As she held Mike's hand and they followed Lawrence into his house, Yvonne knew that Eric Lawrence would make her regret every moment of calculated flirtation and clandestine glances, and she was powerless to prevent it.

Despite everything, both Mike and Yvonne were awed by the interior of Lawrence's house. The antique furniture complimented the expensive art upon the walls and the magnificent rugs. The businessman led them to his library and had them sit in separate seats next to each other. He stared intently at them for a few dreadful moments and then said in a calm even voice,

"Yvonne, stand up and take everything off. I'll let you keep your wedding and engagements rings but every last stitch comes off. Michael, if a single word of objection crosses your lips, I turn Yvonne over to the police and have those same police begin an investigation of you!"

"Oh God." said Yvonne as her quavering knees hoisted her upright.

"Really, Yvonne, this is difficult for you? When you worked for me you had no trouble getting my eyes to focus on your decolletage and upon your nylon wrapped legs. It would seem that you wanted me to see you naked for a long time. Now Strip!"

Mike's eyes burned with rage but he knew that he was powerless to intervene, He watched as Yvonne stood, quivered on momentarily unsteady legs and inhaled a few deep breaths to steady herself. Yvonne was still wearing her clothing selection from the morning. She had dressed as though it were to be just another day at work. Her white silk blouse adhered tightly to Yvonne's bodice and was open enough to expose the tops of her lovely large breasts. The skirt was short and black, falling several inches above the knee. Under that Mike knew that Yvonne had worn lacy white underwear to please him and thigh high black stockings to distract her boss. Mike's fist balled with anger and impotent rage as he spied Yvonne kick off her heels and begin to open her blouse.

Eric Lawrence savored the agonized predicament of his former secretary. The poor girl had no idea that her painfully slow reveal, was far more enticing than if she had simply whipped off her clothes. From Lawrence's point of view, Yvonne's face wore such a delightful expression of angst and shame as she bit her lover lip in an effort to keep from crying and parted the buttons of her blouse. In truth the older business man had often pictured Yvonne naked. Only recently had he imagined that she would place herself in a position where she was completely at his mercy.

In some ways it had been fun getting her to this point. Lawrence had noted her embezzlement immediately but had let her sins accrue until they were beyond her means to pay back, The quarter of a million dollars was a nice round figure. Any more than that amount and Lawrence actually would have begun to feel the pain. Eric Lawrence knew full well that he could send the pretty little bride to prison for a long time and if she had balked at the option of slavery, her certainly would have prosecuted her. "But this," Eric Lawrence joyfully told himself, "was so much better." The thought of Yvonne Denton at his beck and call for four long years promised to be the most fun he had had in years.

With a heavy sigh, Yvonne's blouse fluttered to the floor. Eric, gazed with wonder at the luscious feminine lines just a few feet away. Her bra was lacy and transparent enough that Eric Lawrence could spy her light brown areolas and light pink nipples. Below the breasts, Yvonne was trim and well built, with a flat tummy that flared into wonderful round hips.

Yvonne's attempts to stymie her tears took this moment to fail and she began weeping softly as she reached for the zipper on her skirt. Yvonne's eyes met Eric's full of pleading and seeking mercy. The businessman made his face the same implacable mask he wore when negotiating a deal or playing poker with his cronies. Yvonne realized that she would find no solace, and dejectedly stepped out of her skirt.

Eric Lawrence had been around the world several times and had hit every legendary beach and night spot in the world but Yvonne Denton's legs were without question the finest he had ever seen in person. The contrast of her pale skin and the tops of the black stockings, made the noticeable bulge in Lawrence's trousers even larger. Eric knew at that moment that he would often clad his new slave in stockings and lace, they were her natural element, as apt for her figure as a tiger was suited to the jungle.

For a moment, Yvonne stood motionless, unsure what to reveal next. Delaying actual nudity as long as possible she rolled the dark stockings down and off of her fine long legs. That sight alone would give Eric Lawrence a week of pleasant dreams. Once the hose were disposed of, Yvonne's hands froze for a moment before she reached behind her back and loosed her fantastic tits.

Eric Lawrence gazed at Yvonne as he skin flushed red with embarrassment. Instantly he was transported back decades in time to when he was new groom and his shy brand new wife had tried to perform a striptease for him. Just like Yvonne had done now, his late lamented wife had flushed with embarrassment when her brassier hit the floor. Even after decades of marriage and several mistresses, in some ways that first night had never been excelled for Eric. His wife had been beautiful as well, but not as lovely as Yvonne. This woman was to be used and exploited, a distinction clear in Eric Lawrence's mind.

Crying softly, but audibly, Yvonne slowly lowered her brief panties. The sight of the slim brunettes sacred grounds was more arousing than Eric had even anticipated. The juncture of her legs was surmounted by a nicely trimmed but sparely thatched bit of fur. The businessman stared delightedly at the piece of feminine real estate he would own for the next four years. He would keep Yvonne's sex under lock and key, using her as he willed. In his bedroom, her chastity belt and collar awaited. Eric Lawrence pointed to a tray on a nearby shelf. At last Yvonne understood and began removing all of her jewelry, only stopping when she was down to her marital rings. Felling more naked than she ever had before in her life, Yvonne gazed up at the man from whom she had embezzled so much and who could ruin her life with a simple phone call.

Mike's face, red with rage, looked on as well. In some ways he felt even more powerless than his wife. As a husband he should be defending his bride with all of his abilities and all of his strength, but his guilt in the embezzling plot meant that he could do nothing other than acquiesce to his wife's violation. He could not strike out and assault Eric Lawrence because he and Yvonne were the last to be seen with him and police would quickly move to arrest them both if "something" were to happen to the business leader. He hated the leer upon Lawrence's face as he eyed Yvonne, and hated even more that he could not slap it off of his face.

Eric had Yvonne turn a few times so that he could drink her in from all angles. After he was completely satisfied he turned to address Mike.

"Now, Mr. Denton feel free to read. I have books on just about every topic. Unfortunately however, I don't posses books on professional wrestling or guides to jerking off. Unless I miss my guess, those are your two favorite topics. In any event I am going to be taking your wife into my bedroom now. I have no idea how long I will be. If you become tired, feel free to stretch out on the couch."

Eric Lawrence then extended his hand to Yvonne and said, "Follow me Mrs. Denton, Its time that you start paying me back."

A rat trapped, Yvonne sighed heavily and took Eric Lawrence's hand. She allowed him to lead her upstairs to the room at the top of the landing. Wanting to focus on other things, Yvonne tried to absorb the contents of the bedroom. Not surprisingly, the furniture was first class. On the wall, above the huge round bed, hung the portrait of a rather pretty young woman in an evening gown. Yvonne recognized the face as that from the picture frame on her former boss's desk. Suddenly, Yvonne realized that the woman was Lucille, Eric Lawrence's late wife. Despite her current circumstances, Yvonne could not help but realize that the woman on the wall looked a great deal like herself. In an epiphany, Yvonne realized that her former boss must have been planning for this moment, in one way or another, since she first started working for him. Suddenly the room became as cold as a tomb.

"Now Yvonne," she heard, "I want you to undress me slowly. Once I am naked I want you to suck my cock for a while and then I am going to dine on and fuck that succulent little pussy of your. Once I have taken you several times it will time for you to submit to my collar and for you to don your chastity belt. You will wear the chastity belt when I am not making use of you. For the same four years you will wear my collar at all times. Now, wipe the tears from your eyes, come here and kiss me."

Yvonne tried to force the emotion out of mind and body and set to the task of undressing Eric Lawrence. A slight tremor effected her hands at first but finally it stilled and the pretty young wife began to remove Eric's tailored, pin striped business suit. She removed the jacket and hung it up on a clothes tree nearby. Following this Yvonne loosed Eric's expensive silk tie and unbuttoned his stark white shirt.

The sight of Eric Lawrence's unclothed torso, completely surprised Yvonne. She had known that her ex-boss was an active man who kept in shape but the body she was looking at now hardly seemed that of a sixty year old man. Lawrence had tight abdominal with nice definition and quite prominent pectoral muscles. Aside from typical aging effects, one would be hard pressed to identify the shirtless man as a senior citizen. Only when one took in his graying hair and slightly sagging neck could one approximate the man's true age.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12