Yvonne Strahovski's Slave Research Pt. 03

Story Info
Yvonne is put to work.
3.3k words
4.27
29.1k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitaxis
Vitaxis
25 Followers

The Training Intensifies

Yvonne looks down and bites her lip, sweat glistening on her pale skin. She is thankful for the shade provided over the pole, knowing it is also a safety precaution as permanent damage is not on at all. She lets out another yelp as another shift of her weight makes the dildo that protrudes inside her rub up inside deeper. She is painfully aware of the men that stand in demi-circle around her, yet she does her best to ignore their presence. A sort of defense mechanism and an attempt at suppressing her excitement at that knowledge knowing all too well that there is a placard around her neck making everyone aware of her being a useless cunt.

'That is the cutest slut I have seen on this island in a while.' One of the men exclaims, with the kind of grin on his face as if he had just found a 1000 dollars on the ground.

'Shame she has that pole up her cunt. She looks fit enough to tackle all four of us.' The next man comments, as he steps up to her and without a word of warning grabs her right tit and squeezes. Yvonne trembles and arches her back in response, unable to flee from the groping hand but her movement makes the dildo move inside her and she is unable to resist letting out a moan. The third man on her right steps up to her, following the lead of the others, and gripping her cheeks with his hand.

'I will check if we can get it up her ass. Open wide, slut, and get my fingers wet.' He pushes two fingers inside her mouth and makes her lick them wet. He grabs a hold of her long blond hair and moves behind her, rubbing it at the entrance of her asshole. Yvonne shakes her head nervously, knowing what he is getting at. He pushes the finger against her entrance, but the dildo up her pussy is making it impossible to get inside her. 'Tough luck, guys. Guess we have to wait for the slut to become available in the square.' Yvonne sighs out in relief.

Although she might have been spared the anal fucking for now, one man is still groping her tit like it is a sponge. The third man moves to her front and starts rubbing at her clit, spreading her lips open and having at it. She had nearly forgotten about the fourth man, but he picks up a riding crop which has been left for the guests' amusement. He swats the crop firmly over her pale ass, making her jump and scream in surprise. As she comes back down the dildo slides up inside her, making her whimper loudly all the while her juices are flowing from the intense rub on her clit. She is already excited from her public fucking, and leans forward meeting the hand mauling her tits.

Now two men are groping her tits, the third keeps rubbing away at her pussy and pushing his finger hard down over her clit. The fourth man nonchalantly swats away at her pale ass, as if he was using it for practicing his cropping skill. She knows she won't last much longer losing control over herself, her whimpers are getting louder and louder shifting into long deep moans. Her body nearly shaking on the dildo pole with her guard grinning, looking at her the way one looks at a toy that behaves the way that is to be expected. Yvonne starts shaking violently, cumming on the pole hard and arching forward desperately needing to get off it but unable.

'Worthless cunt indeed.' The leader of the pack grins, as they walk off. Leaving her there post-orgasm, dripping with sweat and heaving for air heavily. The dildo still buried deep inside her, hopelessly uncomfortable and it must be still 45 minutes to go of this torture. She straightens herself up and looks idly ahead, gaining composure and hoping no other gang of horny strangers will make similar use of her. Thankfully only a few couples walk past, laughing and pointing as they see her on display, but not bothering to touch her.

Master Robert finally emerges back around the corner and walks up to Yvonne. 'Slave 851 came, Sir, without asking for permission.' The guard reports to Master Robert. Master Robert nods, irritably, knowing this means he will need to administer more punishment. The two men lift her off the pole, and Yvonne sighs out loudly in relief as the dildo is finally taken out of her aching hole. Her weary feet causes her to fall to her knees, struggling to regain some sort of composure as decency has long gone out the window.

'Cumming without permission is a serious offense, slave 851.' Master Robert exclaims, looking her mauled body over as she rests on her knees. 'Our slaves are mostly like animals and unable to control themselves. It really makes being their owner hard, you have to keep disciplining and disciplining.' Yvonne blushes wildly as he talks about her in that way. 'I just don't have the energy at the moment. Guard, take her and fuck her. Right here. Make her understand her role as someone who gives pleasure and not gets it.'

The guard grins and nods. 'As you command, Sir.' He moves behind her and pushes Yvonne to her hands and knees. Within seconds his hard cock is pushing at her weary entrance, excited already having watched the group of men play with her delightful naked body. In one quick motion he thrusts up inside her, crouches over her like a dog as he starts to rock in and out of her cunt. He holds one arm around her belly as he moves in swift, hard motions inside her. His cock filling her with her bitch teats bobbing under her frenetically as he uses her. It doesn't take more than a few minutes before the guard grunts loudly and explodes inside her, his whole body resting over hers as he empties himself inside her pussy.

Both Master Robert and the guard ignores her whimpering as he finishes by pulling out of her sore pussy and wiping his cock clean on her ass. 'Stay on your hands and knees, 851.' Master Robert orders her. He moves behind her and rattles round for something, Yvonne glances back trying to see for what unsuccessfully. He comes back with two nipple clamps that have bells attached to them. Yvonne bites her lip and looks down as the clamps close around her nipples. 'You will crawl back to your cell now, 851, it is rest and feeding time. Get some good sleep is my suggestion, tomorrow will not be any easier.'

Master Robert wandered off, and the guard took her leash nonchalantly not casting a glance at her. After having finished inside her, his interest in her dampened abruptly. Yvonne crawls after him, hearing the humiliating dinging of the bells as her bare breasts wobble gently under her. The all-male guards grin as she is paraded through the prison court, seeing some of the slaves already in their cells. She is lead at the edge of the court where a small cubicle-shaped cell is waiting for her. It is like a chicken coup, open at all sides so anyone can see into it. Inside slave 850 is already sitting idly in one corner, her leash locked to the side of the cell, being the same woman that Yvonne had to rub against in the yard earlier.

On one side of the cell there is a small hole in the ground with a garden hose next to it. Yvonne immediately gathers that to be their bathroom facilities, although there is a complete lack of any kind of curtain or cover around it. The guard informs her that the water is drinkable, and there are four bowls on the floor. One of them is firmly locked to the ground so the slaves have to eat from it on the ground. There is one mattress on the ground with one blanket, and Yvonne notices that a small wire is attached to the blanket leading outside. The purpose is so anyone passing by outside can pull the blanket off and inspect the slaves. The guard informs them of the rules. All meals are to be finished. No sex unless specifically instructed to do so by a guard. Slaves are to be quiet and calm in their cells to ensure they get proper rest.

The guard walks off, leaving no instructions for Yvonne's nipple clamps that is still firmly enclosed around her small brown nipples. She is already too scared to remove them, and has come to get used to the feeling of having them on. Even if the ringing of the bell is annoying. She nods to her cell mate and greets her shyly, as they both lean down over their bowls and starts devouring their daily rational. They eat at the same speed, but as they finish she sees 850 is licking her bowl clean. 'My guard instructed us to lick it clean completely.' 850 informs Yvonne. Yvonne nods and follows her lead, cursing her guard who probably left it out on purpose to get her punished.

After their meal has been finished, Yvonne realizing a pressing issue that needs to be handled in the other part of the cell. She catches a deep breath and walks over, squatting over the hole and does her business. She smiles shyly at slave 850, feeling the burning shame of going like this knowing anyone can pass by and see her. Upon finishing she uses the water hose, feeling the cold water cool down her burning loins as she cleans herself off. Slave 850 does as she does and they look at each other awkwardly, with that long embarrassing silence. 'Well, I suppose we better get some rest. Uh, I suppose we need to stay together. There is only one..'

'Yes, to keep warm. You are right.' 850 say nodding and lie down by her side.

Yvonne lies down next to her in front, spooning with 850 as she pulls the blanket over them. The comfort of feeling her soft body next to hers soothes them both. 850 makes herself comfortable by sliding one hand over Yvonne's hip as they cuddle up together, sore and worn after a tough first day. They are both firmly asleep within five minutes.

The next morning they awake bright and early as the sun moves across the cell and hits their faces. The blanket has been pulled away from their bodies already, and outside their cell a bald, older man is grinning and looking at them with his cock in his fist. 'Oh yeah, that's it. Rise and shine, pretties. Sit up and spread your thighs open, let me see those cunts of yours so I can cum and be on my way.' Yvonne and 850 look at each other and squirm uneasily, but sit up next to each other and spread their thighs open looking up at the man as he beats off to the sight. He grunts loudly seeing how they spread for him and within a few minutes he shoots his load all over the ground, zips up and leaves without as much as a thank you.

The guards are next to arrive, they have them sit on their knees as the cell is carefully inspected. They both get a firm slap over their cheek as they have not made their bed up properly. Yvonne's guard is irritated to find both bowls licked firmly clean. Perhaps leaving them dirty would have been easier overall. They are dragged out of their cell by their leash, wobbling uneasily after the guards as they are taken to a field. At each end of the field there is a plough, 850 is dragged to the other side and Yvonne feels uncomfortable as her cellmate is taken away from her. The guard straps her into the plough, running his hands over her bare skin attaching the leather strops over her chest and between her legs. Her hands are cuffed onto a black bar in front of her, as he holds up a longtail whip with a devious grin. Thankfully there was no seat on the plough, but he walks around her anyway. 'Today you and 850 will have to plough this field, slave. Obviously failure to finish the field will not be taken lightly.'

The crack of the whip startles Yvonne and she pushes forward, and as she does the strap between her legs tightens hard over her pussy lips and causes her to whimper. In the corner of her eye she can see a younger blonde woman, a fellow prisoner, being dragged by her hair along the stone floor. No doubt a girl that has failed to complete her morning labor as she is pulled towards a rack with four cuffs to it, Yvonne shivers at the thought and looks ahead pulling her plough with determination. The leather straps around her pale, bare skin clenches around her as she drags the heavy plough making full use of all those thigh exercises at the gym. At the opposite side she can see slave 850 towing her plough in similar fashion, perhaps having caught site of another girl on her way to punishment.

Yvonne looks down at her bare feet digging into the earth as she takes heavy strides to pull the plough onwards. Her naked body is quite the sight as she moans and drags, opening up streaks of soil in the corner of the prison. However no matter how hard she toils to drag it along, the guard cracks the whip over her shoulder blades leaving a light red welt making her scream out in surprise. As their labor continues throughout the morning, the guards keep themselves amused by whipping the slaves and shouting commands for them to drag it faster. It is becoming clear to Yvonne that they will never finish on time, and that was probably never the intention.

After hours of work the guard stops her and releases her from her harness. Yvonne sighs in relief as she looks up at her guard with nervous blue eyes, wondering whether they will already be taken to be punished as they have not finished but a quarter of the field. 'Lunch time,' the guard simply says and drags her over to slave 850. Two bowls of food and some water is placed on the ground by the wall as the guards towers by them. 'Down on all fours and eat your lunch, all of it, and don't stop no matter what.' Yvonne is curious about that last additional instruction but shrugs it off as she kneels down together with 850 for their lunch.

As they are both on their hands and knees, leaning down and eating from their bowls, they feel a hard shaft push at their entrance that rises up in the air behind them. Suddenly the guard's command makes sense as they both push inside Yvonne and 850, obviously having switched the slaves amongst themselves so a new and unknown cock is now entering them. Yvonne struggles to continue her meal when his pulsating movements start to gyrate inside her cunt. Both slaves are letting out yelps through the food in their mouth as they even are not allowed peace in their lunch time. Both the guards finish inside them and pull out without a word. Yvonne and 850 sit up on their knees looking up at their guards when they have cleaned out their bowls.

The guards attach leashes to their collars, instructing them to follow after crawling on their hands and knees. Yvonne and 850 are lead to a small patch of grass with the grinning guards. 'Go have a pee, bitches, before you have to get back to work. Next break is a long way away.' Both Yvonne and 850 blushes in shame, but never the less Yvonne tries to stand up and squat. The guard however cracks his whip and shakes his head. 'You are bitches, pee like bitches!' he commands simply. Yvonne cowers shamefully and lowers herself, thighs as wide apart as she can as she releases on the grass like a dog. Both guards standing over them and laughing at their shame. 'Suppose we need to clean and cool you down, stand up.'

The naked slaves stand up next to each other as one of the guards drag the hose over. Turning it on he checks the water, before he mercilessly starts to hose the slaves down. They scream and jump nervously but the water continues to spray over their bare skin without stop. 'Turn around,' the guard barks and the cold girls turn around slowly, a loud gasp exits them when the cold flow of water runs over their bare backs. Satisfied they are adequately cleaned, the guards bring over two towels that they run over them with force and haste. Not allowing them even the decency to dry off themselves.

Yvonne and 850 are promptly taken back to their ploughs with their leather harnesses secured tightly around their weary bodies. The guards give them a pat on their asses as they are set back to work, although it is unclear if the field will actually be used to grow anything as it is almost entirely in the shade. The two girls push their ploughs with almost no pause, only stopping to have water poured over their faces to hydrate them. As the sun is starting to lower over the horizon, the guards stop them. Yvonne falls to her knees exhausted as the straps are released from her skin, rubbing her hand over the red marks it has left.

850 and Yvonne are kneeling at the half-finished field as Master Robert arrives to inspect their work. While he is walking over they can see the fat guard starting to flatten the work they have done, getting the field ready again for tomorrow and another pair of slaves to be put to work. Master Robert pauses at the last line they made, nearly getting to half the field and approaches them looking unimpressed as usual. 'Not even half the field,' he says addressing the guards and ignoring the girls, 'what a pair of useless slaves.' He walks around them with his boots clacking the ground. 'Administer ten lashes each at the whipping post, put them to rest in their cell before they will do five hours of whore labor early morning.' Yvonne cringes and looks down at her bare thighs that provide support for her tired hands.

The guards nod and confirm the order, pulling Yvonne and 850 to their feet and dragging them across the yard by their hair. 850 is almost sobbing in fear at the ten lashes as their cuffs are secured to the whipping post. Yvonne's hands are secured over her head as she faces the post, clenching her buttocks and resting her head against it. The guards walk around them and look at them with a serious and strict expression, dragging the longtail whips along the ground to allow them time to ponder what it will feel like.

The guards stand up one on each side and it is 850 who first cries out in pain as the whip comes down hard across her back. Alternating the blows, Yvonne soon feels the sting of the whip as it hits just over her shoulder blades. Soon Yvonne is hanging from her wrists as the blows continue to move down over her skin, shaking in pain and sobs against the whipping post. As the last blow is delivered, the guards walk over and rub some ointment over the red welts to heal them quickly. It probably won't be the last.

The slaves are taken back to their cell, quickly finishes their meal and their evening rituals. 850 curls up next to Yvonne and sighs out in gentle relief at some moments of rest. Yvonne ponders what whore labor might be just before she drifts off to sleep, her hand rested gently across 850's soft hip.

Vitaxis
Vitaxis
25 Followers