Yvonne with Erin’s Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened to Erin AFTER the Birthday Party.
4.3k words
4.69
16k
3

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin here, I won't try to recap the story so far. Just go back and read Part I.

*****

I sat by the pool, naked and alone, while everybody else got ready to leave wondering what was next. Sue came out with an E-Book. "This has all of Yvonne's stories. I've put a note there with the ones you'll like. They'll get you ready for your next adventure." She pointed out a yellow sticky note inside the cover.

It listed the following stories:

Yvonne's Sexy Dinner

Sue's First

4th of July Weekend

All the Vanessa stories

I started reading while everybody else got ready to leave. I'd just finished the sexy dinner stories when Sue stuck her head out the door. "We're almost ready to leave now. Here's all you'll need for the weekend." She tossed me the toothbrush I'd used last night. This was all I'd need? "Charlie is pulling his truck into the garage. You'll want to use the bathroom before you leave. You can take the E-Book too. It'll make the drive more interesting."

I hit the bathroom and grabbed my luggage, toothbrush and book, and climbed into the back seat of the truck. I was happy to see tinted windows since I was still naked. I read about Sue's first naked adventure and had my first orgasm of the trip. Judy turned around to watch me when she heard my breathing getting heavier. "Having fun back there, Erin?" Judy asked.

I admitted that I was and started on the 4th of July stories. When I got the Sue and Yvonne's naked mile I had orgasm #2. Numbers three and four were the pee-gasms and the strip show. This was a wild bunch of people and this could be a weekend to remember!

Judy joined me in the back seat, and lost her pants. We read Vanessa's stories together playing with each other's pussies. I got turned on by Vanessa's two naked miles and Judy went crazy over the bondage parts of the story. "I love to give up all control and be a sex toy. Which of the three naked mile stories turns you on the most?" After some thought, and clit rubbing, I chose the second of Vanessa's naked trips. That was the one where her husband basically dumped her naked on the side of the road; she had no choice but to walk back to the cabin.

Judy got a gleam in her eye and climbed back into the front seat with Charlie. The two of them turned up the radio and whispered back and forth for a few minutes. I was starting to get worried when Charlie pulled off the road. Judy got out and made a phone call. She got back in the truck, whispered something to Charlie, and said "We have an adventure planed for you, Erin. It will scare the hell out of you, but you'll love it."

I spent the next half hour wondering/worrying about what was going to happen to me. We pulled up behind Charlie's Kitchen and Charlie hopped out. "I have to get to work now, Erin. Judy will get you set up for some more fun." Now I was really worried! Judy pulled the seat up to where she could reach the pedals. I joined her in the front and we drove off down a gravel road.

In about 10 minutes she turned off onto a dirt road and stopped. "This is where you get out, Erin. Nancy's (She was the tall red haired sister I'd read about.) house is a mile down this road. And to make your naked mile even more exciting, I have a couple of things for you." She hopped out and went to the back of the truck and came back with a box of sex toys.

"Turn this way and spread you legs." She stroked my already wet pussy a couple of times and slid in an egg with a wire attached: a remote control vibe like Vanessa used. Next she pulled out a lanyard with the controller for the egg. She hooked the handle on my toothbrush and a small key to lanyard. I wondered what the key was for, but soon found out. Judy put the lanyard around my neck. "OK, now get out and turn around, hands behind you." Before I knew what was happening, Judy cuffed my hands behind me. She switched the vibe on the random setting and slapped me on the ass. "Time to get moving, girl. The house is a mile down this road. You can't miss it, the first house on the left. Have fun!"

She jumped back into the truck and took off. I was alone, handcuffed, and naked. OH MY GOD! I ran until I could no longer see the gravel road and stopped to catch my breath. Just then the vibe came to life. I almost collapsed right there. I squeezed my legs together amplifying the vibration. Just as I was about to come the vibe shut off. DAMN!

Continuing down the dirt road I kept my thighs as tightly closed as possible wishing I could rub my clit and finish. All around me were the sounds of the woods. Birds sang and squirrels chattered. I thought I heard a car coming down the road. I squatted down behind a tree; then the vibe hit me hard. This time it switched from low to high several times. I dropped to my knees and squeezed my pussy as hard as I could until I came screaming.

Oh my god! What if somebody heard my scream? I stayed behind the tree hiding. After about five minutes, or 10,000 heart beats, I figured I was safe. Thinking back to what Judy said, I figured Nancy must be expecting me, so that seemed safe. But she'd said that Nancy's house was the 'first house' on the left. Did that mean there were other houses? Could somebody else be driving down this dirt road?

I started to panic: alone, naked, handcuffed. Holy shit! I was just starting to calm myself when the vibe started up AGAIN. My mind was off my predicament and back on my pussy. It suddenly switched programs. It went to high, then intermittent, back to high and stayed there until I came. This time I didn't care who heard me; I screamed! When the vibe turned off and I came down to earth I realized there was nothing I could do but get moving.

I walked down the middle of the road, on a grassy strip, easier on the feet. As I saw what I hoped was a driveway on the left, the vibe came back to life with a slow steady pulse. I kept my thighs tight together as I walked up the drive. I hoped and prayed this was Nancy's house! I saw a house ahead with a wide front porch. As I got closer I could see somebody sitting on the porch in a rocking chair, somebody with long red hair. This HAD to be Nancy.

"You must be Erin." Nancy said. "I've been waiting for you, getting a little anxious. Judy called and said she'd dropped you off almost a half hour ago." She gestured me up on the porch. That was when I noticed she was wearing just a tank top, no pants. "Judy said you were a hostess gift for the weekend. She said now you were mine to use. She also said you were turning into a great pussy licker. Let's see what you've learned."

Nancy threw a seat cushion on the floor in front of her, spread her legs, and told me to get busy. As I knelt in front of her, she removed the lanyard with the remote etc. I leaned forward into her beautiful red haired pussy, catching a strong womanly scent. I nibbled at her firm outer lips and stuck my tongue into her slit. Just then the egg came back to life. Nancy was playing with the control. I licked her slit in rhythm with the vibe in my pussy. Her juices flowed freely and she began to breath deeper. Nancy pulled my face deep into her crotch and came with a deep moan.

"Damn, girl. You do a great job for a beginner. Paul said you were a great cock sucker too. My husband Don will be home in about half an hour. He'll enjoy that! For now, let's get you cleaned up." She pulled me to my feet and I looked down at myself. I really was a MESS! My feet and lower legs were filthy from the dirt road. I'd been sweating and had streaks in the dust down my boobs and belly.

Nancy turned me around and unlocked the handcuffs. The first thing I did was scratch my nose. Nancy laughed. "It never fails. The first thing that happens when you get tied up; your nose itches." She led me to the back of the house to an outdoor shower. She turned on the water and shed her tank top. Nancy had a beautiful dancer's body; high tight breasts, long strong legs, a little over six feet tall. Her hair was the same as her brother Charlie's bright red and curly.

She pulled me under the stream of warm water and grabbed the soap. Nancy washed my back and legs, paying special attention to my butt. I've always thought my butt was my best feature, round and tight. Nancy seemed to agree. She bent me over and scrubbed the entire crack slipping one then two fingers into my ass. Maintaining her assault on my ass she began stroking my clit with her other hand. She slid two fingers into my vagina and kept up the stroking in both holes.

I could barely breathe but my grunts and moans must have sounded positive. Nancy continued to work me over until I came with a scream. She held me up until I recovered my balance and kissed me while I caught my breath. "How do you like being a sex toy, dear?" I answered by turning her around, dropping to my knees, and attacking her ass. I soaped her ass from top to bottom and slid my thumb into her puckered hole. With my fingers, I stroked her pussy and slipped my first two fingers into her pussy. Reaching around with my right hand I started stroking her clit until I returned the favor/orgasm.

"Yes, I really do enjoy being a naked sex toy!" I answered. "What else do you have in mind for me?" Nancy said we had to finish getting me cleaned up and get ready for Don to get home. We finished showering and washing my hair (It was full of dust from the road also.) with just a little bit of grab ass to keep things interesting. We dried off and went into the house. Nancy got completely dressed, making me feel even more naked, if that was possible. "Hurry up. Don should be home any minute and we need to get you ready."

I had no idea what I could do to get 'ready' but I soon found out. Nancy brushed my hair (a short pixie cut) and put a little makeup on me. She led me out to the front porch and had me kneel on the cushion again; knees spread wide exposing my pussy. She cuffed my hands behind and kissed me on the nose. "Don will be home and you'll know what to do, Erin. We'll find out if what Paul and Charlie said about your cock sucking skills was true." Nancy went back into the house leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I was alone, bound, and naked. I'd been naked for almost a whole day now and I didn't know how much longer I'd be naked. I had no clothes of my own within a hundred miles. In the last 20-some hours I'd fucked and sucked two men who weren't my husband and eaten four women I'd never met before. Now I was waiting to suck another man I'd never met. He would have never even seen me wearing clothes. The whole situation was overwhelming. I wished I could run away, but where?

As all these thoughts spun around in my head, I heard a car coming up the road. Don? I had no idea and NO control. I almost came right then! The car sounded like it was slowing and turning into the driveway. It was! What next!?! As the car pulled to a stop, I spread my knees farther apart and thrust my chest forward. Without even realizing it, I was putting myself even more on display.

The car door opened and out stepped a tall handsome man about 40 years old. I really hoped it was Don. "Wow! Nancy called and told me she had a surprise waiting for me on the porch. I thought it would be drinks or maybe her naked. I never expected a naked pixie." He stopped at the bottom step and looked me up and down. He came up the stairs and walked around behind me. "Oh my, handcuffs too. And those don't look like ours." Don came around in front of me and took two steps down, putting his face just above my eye level.

He tweaked my nipples, both rock hard, and reached between my legs. I shuttered as he stroked my pussy and slipped two fingers into me. "Mmm, smells nice. Now what should I do with you?" I told him, "Nancy wants your opinion on my cock sucking skills. I haven't sucked that many. But I've never had any complaints."

"Well if Nancy wants my opinion, I'd best put you to the test." Don helped me up and moved the cushion in front of the chair Nancy used earlier. He kicked off his sandals and dropped his shorts revealing a long semi-firm cock, and sat down knees spread. I knelt on the cushion, leaned forward, and kissed the head. With a slurp I sucked the entire length into my mouth and sucked until I felt him grow stiff in my mouth. I gagged a little when the length grew to the back of my mouth.

I pulled back just enough to keep from gagging more and moved my tongue around the head and shaft. Maintaining a good suction, I pulled back until his cock popped out of my mouth and attacked his balls with my tongue. Don rubbed his cock across my face while I tongued both balls. Next was the trick Vanessa learned; work both balls into my mouth, suck, and slowly pull back until they pop. Don almost leaped out of his skin. "Damn, girl. That's awesome!"

I sucked his dick all the way into my mouth and smiled, more with my eyes than my full mouth. I worked up and down pausing to tongue the head several times until Don started to groan/growl. I sucked and pulled back with a pop and moved back to the balls. Thirty seconds of tongue on the balls and Don had enough. He pushed me back, stood up, and grabbed my head. Don held me still and fucked my face.

Out the corner of my eye I saw the door open and Nancy walking out onto the porch. She sat down to watch. "How is she, dear?" Don just nodded and kept working my mouth. "Dear, sit down and let Erin do the work. We want to see how she is as a cock sucker; not how good you are as a face fucker" Don took her advice, moved back to the chair, and pulled me forward. I set to work on the head of his dick with my tongue and lips. I slurped and sucked the head then plunged all the way down the shaft. I worked up and down the length, pausing at the head to work with my tongue.

Don's face turned red then paled. "Is Erin a good cock sucker, dear?" Don didn't answer but closed his eyes and filled my mouth to overflowing. "Don't swallow, Erin." Nancy ordered. "I want to see how much he came." I opened my mouth showing a FULL load. Nancy bent down a kissed me sucking my tongue slurping up Don's load. She dripped it back in my mouth. "How does he taste, Erin?"

I swallowed and told her he was a little sweet with a fine finish, like a fine dessert wine. That brought a laugh from Don and Nancy. Both people helped me to my feet. Don retrieved his pants and shoes as Nancy unlocked the hand cuffs. "I'm starving." Don said. "And I'll bet Erin is hungry too. Do we have anything for supper, dear?" Nancy laughed a promised to whip something up. Nancy led me into the kitchen and poured us two big glasses of ice water.

"This should clear out that 'little sweet with a fine finish' from Don." We both laughed as Nancy opened the fridge. In a few minutes we had a plate of cold cuts and a salad ready. Supper was a little strange. Don and Nancy chatted about the day just like any married couple. Nancy asked me how I wound up naked here. "I heard a little about your night with Paul and your husband but not much else."

I just started to tell them how I'd known Paul when I was little, met him again at the fund raiser. As I started telling them what happened I was getting more and more turned on. My nipples stiffened and my breath caught in my throat. Nancy noticed and took my glass of ice water and held it against my left nipple.

I gasped and almost peed myself. I'd say 'almost peed my pants' but, of course, I didn't have any pants on. "Oh, damn! I need to use the bathroom, BAD!" But instead of showing me to the bathroom, Nancy led me out to the back deck, overlooking the lake. She sat me in a plastic chair, shed her clothes, and knelt at my feet.

"Spread your legs, Erin. You read the 4th of July stories, right? You're going to have your first, I assume, pee-gasm." She pushed my knees apart and tickled my outer lips. Nancy dug deeper into my pussy and finally stuck two fingers deep inside me. She curved her fingers up putting pressure on my g-spot and my bladder. Oh god, this felt awesome! With her other hand, she spread my lips and started teasing my clit.

Spreading me wide open, Nancy started licking my entire slit. "The longer you hold it, the stronger your orgasm will be." Her fingers dug deep pushing up increasing the pressure even more. I thought I was going to burst, then she lightly bit my clit. WOW! I felt two pressures building up inside me. Suddenly everything let loose at once. I felt like my heart was about to jump out of my chest.

Nancy pulled her face back but kept working my cunt with her hand; two fingers inside me and her thumb rubbing my clit. The pee and the orgasm seemed to go on forever. When I finally opened my eyes Nancy was smiling. Her body was drenched with my pee and her hand was drenched with pee and pussy juice. "How was that, Erin? Did you enjoy it?" I could barely nod. "It's fun, but it does make quite a mess. Let's get cleaned up. Don, would you wash down the deck?"

Nancy had to almost carry me to the outdoor shower. We rinsed off while Don hosed down the deck and chair. She toweled us dry and got dressed, again leaving me feeling even more naked. We went into the living room and Don asked me to finish my story. I finished telling about hooking up with Paul (Yvonne with Paul's Story) at the fundraiser, getting striped and spanked, fucking Paul, getting double teamed with my husband's help, and finally being totally , tied up and blowing Paul.

"OK, now we know how you hooked up with Paul." Don said. "But that still doesn't explain how you wound up naked at my house. What's that all about?" I started to tell about the birthday party for Vanessa and how I lost most of my clothes (Yvonne: Vanessa's Birthday Surprise). When I got to the part about how I had to lick Vanessa clean each time she was fucked, I felt my pussy start to juice up. I kept telling the story and tried to slyly rub my thighs together. It's hard to be subtle when you're naked.

Nancy caught on quickly. "Erin, you can go ahead and rub yourself. I can see you're getting turned on." Busted! I spread my legs and began stroking my pussy while I continued my story. When I got to the part where my husband stripped me, handcuffed me, and gave me to Sue as a hostess gift Don shifted in his seat and rearranged his pants. Nancy reached over and unzipped Don's pants. She pulled his pants down and off then reached for his shirt. She pulled it off over his head. Now Don and I were both naked.

Nancy stroked Don's cock while I continued my story. They both laughed when I told them about the card game. "Charlie never could hide his excitement." Nancy said. I told them how Charlie pulled me out from under the table and fucked me half to death while Paul attacked my mouth. I confessed that Paul and Charlie were the only other men I'd fucked since I met Adam in college. "Did you have much experience before you met Adam?" Nancy asked.

I admitted that I was a virgin when I started college. Adam was my first and only until that night we ran into Paul. "So you've only fucked three men; your husband Adam, Paul, and my horn-dog brother. Well I don't know Adam but I do know that Paul and Charlie are first class fuckers. But, you do need more experience. Come sit here." She held Don's cock up straight and beckoned me over. She gave Don's cock a quick lick and guided me down onto it facing away from him.

Nancy knelt in front of me and gave my pussy and Don's balls a quick lick. "Go on with your story, Erin. I still want to hear how you ended up here. All I got was a quick call from Sue this morning with very few details asking if I'd like a naked house guest. Then I got a call from Judy a couple of hours ago. She said to be waiting on the front porch without pants. I didn't ask any questions then, but I'm still curious about what happened to get you here."

She kept licking as I rode Don's cock. I told them about breakfast, swimming, masturbating, etc. As I got to the part about being dropped off a mile away handcuffed with the egg in my twat Don started to breathe deeply. Nancy renewed her efforts on my clit and squeezed her husband's balls. I came hard with Don right behind me (no pun intended). Nancy lifted me up, clear of the cock, and sucked my pussy dry. She kissed me giving me a mouthful of combined juices.

12