Yvonne with Erin’s Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy came first then really attacked my pussy and Don's balls. She licked me working my clit back and forth. Don pulled out and dropped his cock into Nancy's mouth. She sucked him while she fingered me. I felt Don move behind me then he sank back into me with a forceful thrust almost pushing me over. He kept pounding me harder and faster until he came filling me up.

Don pulled out and stood up. Nancy grabbed my hips and pulled my pussy down to her mouth. I reared up pushing my pussy down firmly into Nancy's face. She worked my pussy over until I screamed. My mouth and eyes opened to see Don's dick in front of me. He grasped my head and forced it all the way into down my throat. I cleaned him off enjoying the mixture of our flavors. Nancy kept sucking on my cunt cleaning me out.

She pushed me off and gave me a very deep kiss full of her husband's juices. We shared the load until she told me to swallow. "OK, go get cleaned up and we'll take a nap. You need to be well rested for tonight, Erin. You're going to have the time of your life!" As I headed for the shower Don whispered something to Nancy. I caught the words 'tonight' and 'surprised' nothing more. I was frightened and excited in equal parts.

What the hell was going to happen tonight???

12