Yvonne with Sue's Tropical Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul explained that we were having some trouble keeping me shaved and asked if Claude could give him a lesson in grooming me. Claude said he'd love to help but worried that Paul would injure my delicate parts with a straight razor. Paul produced the disposable razor and asked if it would do. I spent the next half hour in the barber chair with my husband working on my snatch.

Paul was a lot more 'hands-on' than Claude had been during my first shave. He did everything but stick a finger in me while he worked. His pulling and tugging, as he shaved me, was much less gentle and much more sexy than the barber's had been. At one point, Claude turned away to answer the phone and Paul moved to one side, blocking the view of the other customers. Taking advantage of the situation, Paul slipped two fingers into me and started to rub my clit with his thumb. His right hand kept moving as if he was still shaving me, while his left hand worked its magic.

In less than a minute, I came stifling a moan with a pretend cough. I drenched the towel covering the chair. Claude finished his phone call and came over to inspect Paul's work. "Beautiful!" he proclaimed. "Now clean her up and we do the derriere." Paul wiped me off, taking his sweet time with the towel and helped me turn around.

Adding to my excitement was the mirror. My ass was facing the front of the shop with the windows and the waiting customers. I faced the mirror watching them stare at my sex. Paul spread my cheeks wide and did a through inspection of my ass and outer lips. He felt carefully for the short hair starting to grow back. As he stroked, I watched the audience lean forward for the best possible view.

Paul applied the shaving cream to my ass and slid the razor down both sides of my crack. All too soon, he was done and was wiping me off. I started to get down but Claude told me to hold still. He got a warm wet towel and carefully wiped all the areas that had been shaved. I almost came again when he wiped my outer lips for the third time.

Claude again refused any payment for his services. He asked if he could take a picture to remember his most beautiful customer. He gave a small camera to Paul and stood beside the chair as I sat there looking as ladylike as possible. Paul took one picture of this pose. Before getting up I signaled Paul to take one more picture. I spread my legs as far apart as I could and Paul clicked off one more shot. I'd love to see how those shots came out and I wonder where Claude displayed them.

We flew home to the real world the next day. I let my pubes grow back (damn that itches) and I seldom get to wear my naughty suit any more.

I hope you enjoyed my most public adventure and we're looking forward to your feedback.

Sue (with Yvonne at the keyboard)

12