Z is for Zorro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,505 Followers

"Turn over," Dandy said.

Shirley quickly stepped back a single soft step. She couldn't see Darlene's face, and knew that even if she turned to look towards the connecting door, she still wouldn't be able to see her from there either or from where she was now standing. She could see the lower portion of Darlene's body as she rolled atop the bed just as Dandy had asked her to do. His back was still towards her, so she was still standing unobserved. She couldn't help but feel like a naughty little voyeur, and now watched as Darlene's hand lifted, obviously reaching over into Dandy's lap. Now Shirley was a little disappointed that she didn't have a better view of things, as by the subtle movements of Darlene's arm, she knew what she was doing to him.

"Now I know why they call you Dandy," she moaned breathlessly, then giggled.

Dandy had begun caressing and massaging Darlene's breasts, and though Shirley couldn't see him doing that because of the angle into the room, she reached up cupping one of her own breasts and began massaging it herself, fantasizing as well as wishing that it was her breast that he was playing with.

"You have lovely breasts," his deep rich sensual voice told her.

"And you have a lovely cock," she responded back with just a hint of embarrassment in her tone of voice.

"Is there anything I can do for you? Something special perhaps that you haven't experienced in a while?"

Shirley already knew the answer to that one before Darlene screwed up enough courage to actually ask for it herself.

"Would you lick me?" She asked anxiously sounding even more embarrassed now than she had a moment before.

"Lick you where?" He said knowing, but wanting her to say it...to ask him.

"You know."

"I'd be happy to lick you any place you'd like," he told her softly. "Just tell me where...and I will."

"My...my,"

"Pussy!" Shirley screamed out in her own mind. "Say it Darlene...say it or I will!" She thought.

"Pussy!" Darlene said suddenly, abruptly, obviously embarrassed at having actually done so.

Once again Shirley watched from her vantage point as Dandy moved to lay down on the bed between her legs. In the brief moment that he'd stood, Shirley gasped with surprise at the size of his enormously beautiful thick powerful tool. She'd seen some fairly good-sized pricks in her lifetime, but she'd never seen one as beautiful or as hard as this one appeared to be. It might not have even been the largest she'd ever seen, but it was damn close, and still certainly more beautiful. Plain and simply, Dandy was indeed, Dandy!

A second or two later Dandy was dining at Darlene's breakfast nook, and she decided that it was time for her to retreat silently back inside her own room. She closed the connecting door as quietly as possible, and then went back over to lie down on the bed already beginning to play with herself.

"This is stupid!" She thought. "I could have Randy, maybe even Handy in here doing this for me instead of doing it myself!" But even as she thought about picking up the phone and making the call, the heat between her legs had already escalated past the boiling point, and she knew that this first orgasm at least, wasn't about to wait for anyone. Handy, Dandy or Randy. Though maybe Howdy would have been the exception.

Shirley was just coming down from her nice, but still unsatisfactory little orgasm when she sensed the presence of someone standing in her room.

"You know, you could have had a massage like I just did." Darlene said sighing. "By the way, did you see how BIG he was?"

Shirley felt her face blushing, Darlene obviously knew what she'd been doing, and also somehow knew that she'd also been watching from the doorway as Darlene received her special massage. "You knew I was there?"

She laughed, "Not until just now, not for sure no. But I wondered if you might be, kind of made it all the more exciting. Dandy sure did have a beautiful penis, did you see it?" She asked again.

Shirley nodded her head. "Yes, it was beautiful. Did he fuck you?" She asked with a hint of jealousy to her voice.

"No damn it. He just played with me and then went down on me. But I came so many times that I lost track and didn't even consider his doing that until he was getting dressed. Damn Shirley, that was nice though."

"So now what?" Shirley asked glancing at her watch. There were still a couple of hours before dinner.

"Lets take a walk and look around. I saw a sign for the pool area when we came in. Maybe we should walk down and see what it looks like," she suggested.

They quickly dressed, and as dinner was scheduled to be VERY casual, they wandered down the path leading away from their bungalows down to an interconnecting dirt path leading off towards a copse of tree's.

"You sure this is the way?" Shirley asked. Darlene looked just as confused as she was. Just then they both spotted someone approaching them down the path they had considered taking. "Ask him," Shirley prompted nodding in the man's direction.

"Excuse us, can you tell us if this is the right way to the pool?" Darlene questioned.

He was tall, dark, and very, very handsome. When he smiled his teeth were pearly white and seemed to light up the path they were standing on. Shirley felt a shiver course through her nipple's immediately making them hard, sending delicious little tingles running all the way down between her legs.

"Yes mam. Though it's not so much a swimming pool as a natural hot springs, though you can still swim in it of course. Just continue on down this path through the notty-pines and you'll walk right into it." He tipped his Stetson to them both, heading off in the direction towards the main lodge.

"Naughty pines huh?" Shirley said. "That figures." At that moment they heard laughter coming from somewhere ahead. "Someone else must be enjoying themselves."

"Let's go see!" Darlene said enthusiastically, latching on to Shirley's arm dragging her ahead.

After a brief walk through the enormously tall pine trees, they emerged into a small clearing where a steamy body of water greeted them. Two women were standing off in the middle of the pond chatting. As Darlene and Shirley could easily see, they were both obviously naked.

The women looked up when they entered and waved enthusiastically towards them. "Come in! Come in!" One of the gals urged them. "The springs are fabulous!" One of the women quickly pointed out a place off to one side where they could fold and lay their clothing. Shirley noted there was a stack of fluffy towels available for them to use.

"Why not?" Shirley said beginning to strip off her clothing. "That's what we're here for isn't it?" Darlene agreed and quickly began to follow suit. They'd just managed to finish undressing and had begun to slowly accustom themselves to the extremely hot water when a tall good-looking cowboy suddenly emerged behind them carrying a tray of drinks.

Shirley had two choices the way she saw it. She could walk quickly into the deeper part of the water and submerge herself, even though she had not as yet become accustomed to the heat, or...she could stand there and simply smile at him, as it appeared Darlene was going to do. From behind her, she heard the approach of the two women who'd been standing out in the middle of the pond.

"Thank you," One of the women said as she approached him. He then bent over holding out the tray and proffered their drinks to them both.

"One scotch and soda, and one vodka martini." He replied smiling those pearly whites once again. He stood turning towards Shirley and Darlene who were still standing in the nude smiling back at him with what they both felt had to have been shit-eating-grins on their faces.

"Can I get either of you something to drink?" He asked.

"I'd like a stiff penis," Darlene told him.

Shirley spun around on her friend in shock. "Darlene?"

She looked at her and laughed. "It's a drink silly."

"Would you like it dry?" The cowboy asked with a sly twinkle as he took in Shirley's embarrassment.

"No, I think I'd like it with a little head." Darlene stated. And then she looked towards Shirley who stood red faced, staring at her. "I'm still talking about the drink."

"I wouldn't mind having one of those myself." The younger of the two women said who was standing on the other side of Shirley now. "But I think I'd rather have the real thing. Would you take your cock out for me so I can suck it?" She said without reservation.

The cowboy immediately set the empty tray down on a nearby bench unzipping his Levi jeans. He quickly pulled his already stiffening penis out and walked over towards her stopping just short of the edge of the water. Shirley watched the younger woman step out meeting him, dropping down onto her knees before him and immediately began giving the cowboy a blowjob right there in front of everyone. Shirley turned back to look at Darlene raising one eyebrow in a surprised signal to her that they were actually watching this. But Darlene missed it; she was too engrossed in watching the young woman happily slurping away on the nice hard cock that was sticking out of his Levi's.

"That's Handy." The older woman said suddenly speaking up. "And that's my daughter Susan. I'm Crystal." She said offering her hand to Shirley and Darlene. "We've been coming here every year for the past five years now. First time for you two?"

"Is it that obvious?" Shirley asked, still having trouble trying not to watch the spectacle taking place no more than a foot or so away from her.

Crystal giggled. "Yeah, thought the two of you might be greenhorns as they call first timers here. Pretty easy to spot since it's an anything goes kind of a place once you get used to it. I think you'll find out eventually that the cowboys here are all ready, willing and able to serve and meet your every need. Whenever, and wherever. Susan loves it here."

"I can see that," Darlene said excitedly.

Susan quit sucking Handy looking up at him. "Thank you," she said smiling, wiping off her mouth, licking her fingers.

Handy turned to face Shirley and Darlene, his hard stiff penis still sticking out of his Jeans as he did.

"Can I get you anything?" He asked grinning.

Shirley stammered, "I think I'd like to have what she ordered." But she was looking down at his cock when she said it.

For a moment, Handy wasn't sure if she was referring to the drink or to his cock. And for that same moment, Shirley wasn't sure either. Then she realized she had been staring and quickly glanced back up towards his face. "The drink I mean," she hurried sounding immensely flustered.

Handy gave her a cute little frown and tucked his penis back inside his jeans, retrieving the empty tray. "Two stiff penis's coming up!" He said laughing, and then walked back up the trail towards the lodge.

"Listen, why don't the two of you join us for dinner?" Crystal said. "We'll be happy to fill the two of you in on this place. Which reminds me, are you signed up for the horseback ride in the morning? You really should if you haven't already. We look forward to it every year, and personally, I like the morning ride a lot better than the evening one. The cowboys are all refreshed, and to be honest with you, a lot randier for that one, at least I think they are anyway."

#

Shirley and Darlene accepted their newfound friends invitation to sit with them during dinner. When they came into the dinning area, they saw three comfortable and elegantly laid out tables waiting for them. Moments after that, most everyone else arrived and the cowboys began serving small dishes of ice cream for starters.

"I don't think we're having franks and beans," Darlene said teasing her friend.

"Shut up Darlene," Shirley shot back playfully yet still serious.

Darlene looked about noticing that there were only eleven women sitting down to dinner and commented on it.

Crystal didn't even bother glancing up. "That must be Angie." She said simply. "She never dines here with us. Always has room service instead, which you can have provided you schedule it ahead of time."

"One of the few rules here," Susan said jumping in, "You can't make em do anything naughty when they're serving food. Something to do with health code violations or some such. That's one of the reasons Angie likes dining in. That way she can have her cake, and be eaten too!" Susan laughed at her own joke, but her mother agreed with her.

"I've had room service a few times myself," she said continuing. "The nice thing about that is, they're at your beck and call the whole time you're eating, if you know what I mean," she said winking at Darlene and Shirley.

"So, did you guys sign up for the horseback ride in the morning?" Susan asked.

Darlene had in fact stopped by the lodge on the way back from the hot springs. "Yes in fact, I did," she told her. "Looks like only the four of us are going on that one though."

"Don't worry, you'll love it. Even I wasn't sure about it the first time we went; now it's one of my favorite things to do while we're here. Besides the nightly bonfire."

Handy came over to their table smiling at the four of them and even winked at Shirley. "Can I get you ladies something to drink between courses?"

Shirley turned towards Darlene. "Don't say it," she warned her.

"Don't be silly, a good stiff penis doesn't go with dinner! Before, or afterwards maybe, but never during."

Shirley rolled her eyes shaking her head in exasperation. Handy took their orders after that and left promising to return to them immediately.

"Now, what was it about the bonfire again?" Darlene asked.

"Oh yes. Around ten everyone grabs their horse blankets from the room."

"Horse blankets?" Shirley asked.

"Well they're not really horse blankets, though everyone calls them that. They're those really nice thick fluffy fleece blankets that should be on the shelf in one of your closets. Anyway, everyone goes naked of course..."

"Of course," Shirley said once again eyeing Darlene, "Naked,"

"Naked," Darlene responded smiling at her. "I think we've already had this conversation Shirley. Sorry Crystal, you were saying?"

"Anyway, everyone comes to the nightly bonfires. All the ranch hands, and everyone staying here comes wearing only their blankets. There's plenty to drink, lots of fun things to snack on...and dancing of course. And the best part, lots of groping and fondling," she laughed wickedly.

"You said everyone comes to these? Including Howdy?" Darlene asked.

"Oh, especially Howdy! Have you seen Dandy?" Crystal asked.

Darlene smiled, nodding her head.

"Well if you think Dandy has a nice dick, you should see Howdy's! They don't call him How-dee-du-dee for nothing!" she quipped.

"Actually, I think I'll pass on the bonfire tonight," Shirley said. "I'm actually tired and if we're getting up as early as it says we need to for breakfast, I think I need to get my sleep, especially as it looks like it's going to be a long and very interesting day."

"Suit yourself." Crystal told her. "But you don't know what you'll be missing. What about you Darlene? You planning on going?"

"I wouldn't miss this for the world!" She said enthusiastically. "You sure you don't want to 'cum'?" Darlene giggled, letting Shirley know exactly what she meant in saying that.

Shirley was about to respond when Handy returned with their drink order and just as someone else came to their table with their main course. "This is Randy," he said introducing the man. Shirley noticed he looked more Nordic than any cowboy she'd ever seen before.

"Hi gals," he said slipping in between them beginning to set down their dinner plates. I'll be your personal hand for this evening. So if there's anything you want...or need," he said eyeing each one purposely as he looked around the table. "I'm your man."

"I'll say!" Susan stated hotly. "By the way, what's for dessert tonight?"

"What would you like?" He asked her.

Susan giggled. "How about you?"

Randy grinned giving everyone at the table the shivers. "Where and when?"

"Oh, my bungalow, number four, say as soon as dinner's over with?"

Randy winked at her. "Give me an hour to help clean things up afterwards, then I'll come to your room. Want me to bring anything when I do?"

"Sure, another cowboy?" She said giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Any preference as to who? Or would you like me to surprise you?" He asked.

"Oh hell, surprise me," she said still snickering.

"So, that's Randy." Darlene said after he'd left their table. "So what's behind HIS nickname?" She asked Crystal. "I mean Dandy and Handy were pretty obvious, and I have an idea about Randy. But!"

"You're probably thinking correctly. Randy IS Randy! That boy can go for hours, literally. And he's pretty damn good with his tongue too, though probably not as good as Wiley is."

"Wiley?" Darlene asked suddenly interested.

"Wiley yes. He's the chef."

"Don't say it Shirley," Darlene warned her. But she was already starting to laugh which made it easier for Shirley to finish what she was about to ask.

"As in, Wiley Coyote?" Shirley said, unable to help herself.

Susan got the joke and started giggling again. "You know...I never put the two of those together before now. I've heard some of the other hands refer to him as The Coyote, and now I understand why!"

"Well anyway," Crystal interjected. "He really IS the best one with his tongue. He might not have the biggest, or even the prettiest dick, but he sure can do things to a woman's clit. You should see him play the harmonica!"

"I can only imagine," Shirley said, but when she spoke, she wasn't trying to be silly and said it with a wishful sigh, remembering her earlier less than satisfactory orgasm back in her room.

They finished their dinner together after that, and as everyone got up to leave with the promise of meeting up later at the bonfire, Darlene turned to Shirley. "So, you're really not coming with me tonight?"

Shirley considered it briefly but then told her no. "I really am tired kiddo. And besides, Susan and Crystal will both be there, so you'll have plenty of company. Not to mention Handy, Dandy, and Randy and all the rest of the handsome looking ranch dudes."

"Ranch hands," Darlene corrected.

"Whatever. Point is, you'll have a good time, probably more so if I'm not even there to give you a hard time. I'm going to go back to the hot springs, soak for a while and then head back to my room. See you in the morning ok?"

"Ok Shirl..." Darlene said starting to speak in one last effort to get Shirley to change her mind. But Shirley saw the ploy for what it was and waved her off.

"Won't work on me this time," she told her. "Now really, go...have a good time. Tell the boys' I said hello, and I'll see you in the morning at breakfast before our ride."

That did seem to brighten Darlene up a little. "So you ARE going horseback riding then yes?"

"I probably shouldn't be, but yes. I said I would, and I will. See you in the morning."

With that, Shirley made her way back to her room. She'd undress leaving her clothing there and then make the short walk down to the hot springs spending the next half hour or so relaxing. Afterwards, she'd head back to her room turning in a little early. Hopefully getting a good night's sleep.

Shirley glanced up and saw what appeared to be a sudden flare up of light in the brief distance. "Must be nearing ten," she thought. "They've started the fire." She lay, floating comfortably in the hot water for a few minutes longer, wanting everyone who was going to the bonfire to have plenty of time to do so. She didn't want to run into anyone, or have someone try and convince her to go along with them. As much as she really did want to have a good time and let her hair down a little, Shirley had to admit to herself that she was having difficulty accepting the 'obvious' nature of the place, and what they were really here for. When she was confident that the bonfire festivities had to be well under way, she stepped out of the hot springs, dried herself off, and headed back to her bungalow.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,505 Followers