Zach and his Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate moaned and sucked my dick clean and after some time I was rock hard again. Still holding her legs up I moved up against her pussy lips and slid my cock against her red raw pussy bumping my dickhead against her clit. I kept this up for several minutes until I heard Kate moan out, "More Zach more."

"Well Kate it's time you gave me MY Christmastime present," I moaned and pulled her hair. "On the floor on your hands and knees, slut!" I ordered her.

I pushed her head to the floor and slapped her thighs apart. "Pull her ass cheeks apart, slut!" I ordered her. Kate did as she was told and her rosebud winked. I placed my wet dickhead against the door of her anus. All Kate did was moan as my dick pushed against her assring. Slowly her backdoor began to open wider. I pushed a little stronger and my dick helmet popped through her anal ring.

"It's too much Zach, it's too big, it's gonna rip me open," Kate moaned but pushed her ass back onto my cock. Kate took in a deep breath and I felt her pulse her ass against my dick. Slowly eight inches of hard meat slid into her ass until my balls met her ass flesh. "Oh damm I feel so dirty but filled to my depths. Do more Zach, do more. Pound my ass till I have a huge cum and you fill me with your dick juice. Your brother has never taken me to the heights of pleasure like this. I am your dick slut Zach. Pound my ass; pound it till you own it!" Kate cried out.

I grabbed her tits and crushed them with my hands then pinched and twisted her nipples. She pushed her tits into my hands and moaned, "More, more." So I leaned down and sucked hard on her neck until I left a mark. I thought let her explain that to my brother. I then grabbed a nipple and pulled down then pulled it away from her tit until she moaned deeply. The twin got the same treatment.

Pussy juice was pouring out her cunt and bathing my balls as I slowly pulled back till my cockhead was held tight by her assring. I pushed forward a little rougher until I was balls deep again. I pulled back again and popped my dick out. I looked down and Kate's assring was a big "O" waiting for my dick to come back in. I took aim and pounded my dick back down her hole. I felt her ass tube pulse several times as juice shot out of her pussy.

"Oh Zach, oh Zach, I'm cumming again, I'm ccuummmmiinngg," she yelled then pushed her hips up to take me as deep as possible then shook through several strong orgasms. She tried to regain control and moaned out, "I am your ass slut Zach fill me up, shoot me full of your hot thick dick juice."

I decided to go hell bent for pleasure and set a pace of out to the dickhead then down to the balls going faster and faster till sweat dripped off my forehead and made a puddle on her back to join her sweat. Kate screamed each time I went balls deep and kept begging for more. Kate's chest rose off the floor and she tried to look straight into my eyes and made the cumming face. Her whole body shook as she gasped her breath in and out. When her ass chute crushed my dick I could hold out no longer. I rammed her deep then exploded into her ass with ropes of cum that burned their way out of my balls. I shot six, seven, eight globs of cum and on each shot I felt Kate's ass pulse and pussy juice drench my thighs.

Kate collapsed onto the floor and I followed her down. My sweaty chest mashed down on her sweaty back squashing her plump tits. I pulsed my dick muscles while still in Kate's ass and she moaned deeply. I knew I was too heavy on her so I slowly pushed upright. My dick was taking a long time to soften as Kate's ass chute was holding me tight. Slowly I slid my dick back and in several times and felt Kate's thighs tremble. I slowly pulled my dick out. I watched as slowly my cum leaked out her ass but not from her pussy. I thought for sure all my baby juice made it into her womb. "There you go brother, the older one always wins," I thought wickedly.

"Well Kate I gotta go so have a good Saturday, I'll just get dressed and let myself out," I crowed.

"You bastard, I hate you," she moaned.

"Yes but you now love my dick and I own your mouth, your cunt and your ass, don't I, dick slut?" I growled. She didn't answer right away so I raised my hand and slapped her ass hard several times. "Yes Zach, yes, dammit, you own my body and all its holes."

"Well I should make these Saturday visits a regular thing, right up till you deliver my baby. Then I'll take your ass and mouth while your pussy recovers. I might even like the taste of your milk if you have enough for both me and my baby," I laughed.

"Well you better clean yourself up before my brother gets home unless you want to give him sloppy seconds. Maybe he will think he's the father if you fuck him today," I laughed even more. "By Kate slut, see you for Christmas dinner," I called back as I walked out of the den and dressed. I thought I'd spend the day with Kate's funk all over me and relive the day over and over in my mind. I plan to store up more spunk and maybe shoot the first load all over Kate's tits and face at the Christmas Party. My brother always drinks too much and passes out. Yes Kate should never have made that first phone call.

Chapter 4:

I went over real early for Christmas to watch holiday movies and help with dinner, to 'help out', yea right! On the drive over all I could think about was the mini camera I had hid when I was last over to watch the college football games with my younger brother. He fell asleep and I aimed the camera right at the kitchen table and another at the coffee table in the den. I got rock hard knowing that the camera would capture Kate's D cup sized breasts crushed on the table top and the back view of that pretty pussy covered with Irish red hair. And of course Kate's tight ass with my cock shoved in.

My brother was fussing over some new electronic toy he bought for himself and made Kate show off the new kitchen appliances he got her. I could see the hurt in her eyes. We opened our few Christmas presents for each other. I got something stupid from my younger brother and a nice key ring from my sister-in-law. When I leaned in for a chaste kiss, Kate pushed something into my hand. I could feel it was a house key. I snuck it into my pocket and kissed Kate's ear lobe.

I gave my brother some accessory to his new toy and handed Kate a jewelry box. She opened it to find an exquisite set of pearls. She shed some tears and ran to her bedroom. "Women, huh," my dense brother said.

Kate returned with the necklace on and smiling brightly. When my brother's back was turned Kate pushed a cloth into my hand. It was damp and had a strong scent. I opened my fingers and found a bright, Christmas red pair of panties. I looked at Kate and she was blushing deeply.

Kate announced that it was dinner time. She sat my brother at the far end and me on her right next to her. Dinner went ok but my brother kept drinking. During dessert Kate pulled my left hand under the table and ran it under her dress to her dripping pussy lips. She leaned over and whispered, "Your special Christmas dessert once 'you know who' passes out."

She kept my fingers between her pussy lips so my thumb found her clit and began to circle the large nub. Kate grabbed the table edge with both hands and held on while I rubbed her through a small orgasm. She then reached into my lap and found my large cock nice and hard. Kate ran her hand up and down my cock for some time.

We saw my brother nodding off so we helped him to the daybed in his business office. We left him in his clothes and walked back to the kitchen. I pushed a few plates to one end of the table then grabbed Kate and pushed her forward against the edge. I pushed until her tits were squashed flat.

In my pocket I flipped on the camera remote having it pointing it at her ass. I pushed her Christmas dress up her back then under her bra strap. The camera got the view of her big ass and the rosebud of her assdoor. I slid my hard cock through her pussy lips until it was very wet. Without warning I shoved my hard cock balls deep down her ass again.

Kate yelled out, "Zach you're so mean!" but pushed her ass back at me. I pushed my hard, thick, eight inch cock in and out of her ass with the camera recording all of it. Her pussy juices bubbled out from between her lips and dripped down her thighs. With that cockhead dripping with more juice I pushed it deep down her ass again. Kate moaned so loudly -- I knew the video would pick up everything -- sight and sound!

I moved and grabbed Kate's hips. I reached between her legs and spread open her pussy lips. "My, my slut Kate, your pussy honey is just dripping out of that pink love hole. I guess I better get me some of that." I slid my cock out of her ass and knelt down. I placed my tongue at the bottom of her pussy and licked until I captured her clit between my lips and sucked hard. I slide my two long fingers into her pussy and curled them down to stroke her g-spot. She moaned deeply. "You're my dick slut right Kate."

She moaned, "Yes, yes, yes." I pulled my fingers out and slapped her ass cheeks several times and yelled, "Say it nice and loud slut."

"I'm your cock slut Zach. I need your big cock so badly," she yelled.

"Tell me where you want my big thick eight inch cock Kate," I yelled back while striking her ass.

"My cunt, my ass, my mouth, my tits, anywhere you wanna fuck me and shoot your loads of hot thick cum," Kate yelled back. So with one shove I drove my cock deep down her cunt. My little slut came right then spraying her pussy honey all over my balls and groin. "Oh Zach, oh Zach I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Kate screamed out then shook for some time. The camera got it all.

"Good job Kate slut, you came so good," I said as I moved back out of her pussy. "Now turn around and get on your knees and open wide and don't gag until I'm in up to my balls.

"No, no, no Zach," Kate moaned but opened wide when I ran my dripping cockhead across her lips. When my helmet entered she made an "O" with her lips and ran her tongue around my dick rim and tickled that sensitive spot under the head. I slowly slid my big dick to the back of Kate's mouth then popped into her throat until my balls rested on her chin. I kept my dick in deep for some time then moved back so Kate could get a deep breath. I then repeated the deep throat several times calling her my dick slut.

"Kate get ready to swallow my big load of cock juice," I growled. I sped up thrusting in and out of her mouth and could feel my balls tighten and my cum start to rise up my dick slot. "Drink it all, my Kate slut," I yelled and shot globs of cum on the back of her mouth. I could feel her swallowing on the end of my dickhead, each shot, draining all I could give her. I reached forward and slid a hand down her dress top and bra and grabbed her closest nipple and pulled and twisted it. She moaned around my dick so I pulled back a bit but left the dickhead in and told her to suck out all the rest of my juice.

I pulled my hard dick out and moved her back over the kitchen table. I opened her ass cheeks wide which spread her pussy lips open. "My, my slut's pussy juice is just dripping out of that pink love hole. I guess I better switch things around a bit. Where do you want my big cock Kate?"

"In my ass Zach," she moaned.

I slid my fingers in and out of her ass a few times then pulled them out. I knelt again and placed my tongue at the bottom of her pussy and licked up until I captured her backdoor ring. I licked her assring and pushed my pointed tongue down her ass.

I then captured her clit between my lips and sucked hard. I slid my two long fingers into her pussy and curled them down to stroke her g-spot. She moaned deeply so I pointed the fingers of my other hand into the silent duck and shoved them deep into her ass. My little slut came right then spraying her pussy honey all over my face and chest.

"Oh Zach, oh Zach I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Kate screamed out then shook for some time. I moved my two fingers on her clit and my pointed fingers in and out of her asshole. When I again pinched her clit and shoved deep down her ass I could feel her sex hole pulse and shots of pussy juice soaked my hands.

"Oh what a slut you are for me Kate."

"Please Zach, no more, no more," she begged. I then slapped her ass several times and growled but stopped when her cheeks were bright red.

My dick was rock hard again so I lifted and in one move I drove my big dick into her ass and only stopped when my balls hit her ass cheeks. "ZACH!" Kate screamed. I pulled all the way out and saw the wide "O" I left so I lined up again and slammed my dick home again.

"ZACH, ZACH, more, more please more," Kate screamed. So I took my fingers and shoved them into her cunt for several minutes pounding my cock deep into Kate's ass.

Kate pleaded, "Zach cum in my ass, spray my ass walls with all your dick juice."

I told her I was gonna give her a big load of my cock juice right here and now. I then started pounding her ass and pussy with all my strength. I grabbed one ass cheek and twisted it until I felt her ass clamp down hard on my dick and her body start shaking.

She sobbed out nonsense words, then, "Oh Zach, oh Zach I'm cumming, I'm cumming, shoot your juice deep down my ass," as I rammed my dick home one last time pushing her bowels open and shot big hot loads of my cock juice.

I kept my dick in deep as I leaded down and grabbed Kate's red hair and pulled back until she moved up off the table. I then reached around to both tits and mashed her boobs with my hands.

"There is another Christmas present from me Kate, a nice Christmastime load down your ass."

Kate moaned out, "Yes, yes, yes Zach."

I slowly pulled out of her ass and waited for my juice to drip out onto my dickhead. When it was coated I moved to the other end of the table and placed my dick by Kate's lips and ordered her to clean me off. As I slid my dick along her lips Kate's tongue snaked out and cleaned my dick of my cum and her ass. "Get me hard again Kate I have another place to cum tonight."

Kate moaned and sucked my dick clean and after some time I was rock hard again. Still standing in front of her I used her mouth for several minutes until I heard Kate moan around my dick.

"Well Kate it's getting close to my giving you another Christmastime present," I unzipped her dress and it dropped to the floor. She moved her hands and popped the front clip of her bra and it dropped to the floor. I grabbed her hair and pulled her into the den. The movement activated camera took over in there. I pushed her towards the coffee table. "Roll on your back Kate," I moaned. She did so and I straddled her chest and dropped my dick between her big tits. I pushed her tits tight against my dick.

"Get your pussy juice and coat my dick," I hissed at her. Twisting around a bit Kate brought several handfuls of pussy juice and rubbed my cock and her tits until all was wet.

I slid my dick through her cleavage and started tapping Kate's lips until she opened her mouth. All Kate did was moan as my dick pushed along her tongue. Slowly I pushed a little stronger and my dick helmet ran deeper into her mouth while her tits rubbed my balls. Kate used her tongue to push my dick out and took a deep breath.

"Oh damm I feel so dirty. Do more Zach, do more. Pound my tits and coat them with your dick juice. Your brother has never done stuff like this. I am your dick slut Zach. Pound my tits till you own them," Kate cried out.

I grabbed her tits and crushed them with my one hand then pinched and twisted her nipples. She pushed her tits up into my hands and moaned "more, more." So I leaned down and sucked hard on her aureole until I left a mark, then did the same to the other. I then grabbed a nipple with my teeth and bit down then pulled it away from her tit until she moaned deeply. The twin got the same treatment. Her thick pussy juice was bathing my dick as I pumped my cock through her tits.

I pushed forward a little rougher until I was also rubbing my balls. I hit the tipping point and felt my balls tighten. I took aim and sprayed big globs of my cum out my dickhead.

"There Kate, I'm cumming again, I'm ccuummmmiinngg," I yelled. Kate pushed up to take my cum on her face and all over her new pearl necklace. Yes she wore the pearl present and my hot cum necklace.

Kate grabbed my dick head with her mouth. She sucked hard getting any dick juice left then she dropped back onto the coffee table and moaned. She then sat up again and dribbled my cum out onto her tits. "I am your slut Zach, fill me up, shoot me full of dick juice, and use any hole you want."

Kate collapsed back onto the table and I followed her down. My sweaty chest mashed down on her sweaty cum coated tits. I knew I was too heavy on her so I slowly pushed upright. My dick was taking a long time to soften so I slowly slid my dick back and forth across her hard nipples which made Kate tremble. I watched as slowly my cum leaked down the sides of her chest. I thought for sure my juice was in all her holes now.

"Thanks brother for letting me turn your wife into my slut," I thought wickedly. "Now suck my cum out of your new pearl necklace." And she did.

"Well Kate I better not be here when my brother wakes up. Go unzip his pants and pull out his little dick. Rub your tits on his cock and mark him with my cum. I gotta go home but you have a good Christmas night," I crowed.

"You bastard I hate you for turning me into your slut, but I love your dick and you own my mouth, my cunt and my ass," she growled.

"Well let me know if you miss your period so I know I left you with my baby." I laughed even more. "By Kate slut, see you next week," I called back as I walked out of the den. I zipped up and thought I'd store up all my spunk for another week and shoot my loads all over and in Kate's love holes, tits and face. Yes Kate, call me again next week.

Epilogue:

My phone rings. "Hay you bastard I'm gonna miss my period! I know the signs and it ain't there. Your brother just left for his New Year's run. Get that big man cock over here and make a New Year's Resolution to fuck all my holes till your brat pops out of my womb. Then you'll have mother's milk to slop your cock between my huge milk tits. Get over here now. I'm spread eagled on the coffee table and dripping pints of pussy juice."

The phone went dead and I reached for my Christmas key ring with the key that opens the back door. Sometimes bad boys do get nice Christmas presents.

12