Zach and the Cookie Lady

Story Info
Zach and his wife seduce the soccer cookie lady.
6.2k words
4.61
65.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*

"Ooohhh Zach, your cock feels soooo good up my ass first thing in the morning," my wife moaned as the warm water of the shower cascaded down her body. "Hurry up and fill my ass with that hot thick cum I love so much. I wanna have breakfast by the pool this morning and I don't wanna drip your pints of cum all over the chaise," she grunted as I ran my cock out and in deep.

"Well let me see if I can tighten up that old ass of yours by helping you cum all over my cock as your ass squeezes my long thick cock you love so much," I growled in her ear as I pinched her thick clit. With my other hand I pulled on each nipple. She moaned and her body trembled and her hot juice sprayed my hand. Her ass-chute gripped my cock and pulsed over and over like it was sucking my dick. That pushed me over the top and I went balls deep up her ass and shot my morning load far up her ass. Feeling my cock pulse and warm her insides set my horny wife off on a quick series of mini orgasms. She fell back against me as I hugged her, a nice full tit in each hand.

When I pulled out my wife's big anal 'O' winked at me as it slowly closed. We washed up quickly after Shannon the oldest niece banged on our door and yelled, "Hay you horny old people get out of that shower and stop yelling. I'm off for the day. My mom took the twins shopping so you have the whole house to your own. My guess is you won't even get dressed. See you for dinner."

I was very smart in getting my business started and over the years it made us very wealthy. We lived in an average neighborhood but our property was at the end of a cul-de-sac and was very vast away from the street. The house was also set way back and had a long driveway after a gate that you needed to ring-up to gain entrance. I had hopes that my sons would bring their wives to our home and I would build them little cottages so I could be surrounded by family "in my old age." In stories to come my sister-in-law Mary and three adult nieces were the first to enlarge the extended family.

After that 'hot' shower with my 'hot' wife she sat out by our pool naked to have her breakfast. I was drinking my coffee in the nude and was a bit surprised when the gate buzzed. I went to the intercom and said hello.

"Hi, I'm Barb and your wife ordered boxes of scout cookies and you are my last stop this morning."

I buzzed to open the gate and few minutes later her car drove up. I slipped on a pool robe and went out to the circular driveway. I helped her bring the several boxes into our kitchen. "Wow you have a great house. It took me so long just to drive up here," she laughed.

"Well my wife is out back by the pool. Do you have some time to visit?" I asked but with ulterior motives thinking when she sees my wife it will unnerve her. Barb was the typical urban soccer mom. A body kept in shape at the gym with a nice firm ass pushing out her shorts and a full rack filling out her blouse. All in all a nice MILF and that was my thoughts as I walked behind her.

The pool was just off the kitchen. As we walked out past the French doors Barb took in a deep breath. "This is fantastic," she whispered.

"Yes we designed this area with a lot of thought. The trees and plants were especially chosen for their oxygen producing content. The air you breathe out here is enriching. The whole area is screen enclosed so no bugs. The roof is covered with solar panels which power the air conditioner and dehumidifier to make it very pleasant year round. They can be pitched to let sun light reach the pool area in case you wanna tan. And it's so private back here there is no need for bathing suits," I told her.

"Beth this is Barb," I told my wife. When I said that, Barb turned and saw my naked wife on the lounger.

"Oh my," Barb gasped, but she stared right at my wife's bare pussy as Beth spread her legs to the side of her chair to stand up. Doing that opened Beth's pussy lips to show her pink. Barb continued to stare right between my wife's thighs.

Beth walked up to Barb with her breasts high and firm and took Barb's hand but pulled her in close and kissed her full on the lips. Barb didn't pull away but moaned against my wife's lips so my wife went in for another longer deeper kiss. Barb actually leaned into the kiss and chewed on Beth's lips as she broke off. She stood there breathing deeply unsure of herself.

I nodded to Beth from behind Barb and she caught on. In a prior story Beth and her sister Mary were on a sea cruise and it brought out the female loving in each of them. Mary and her three daughters living with us now just kept the female to female loving as part of our lifestyle. So she reached for the buttons on Barb's blouse and whispered, "Why don't you stay for awhile and join us in the pool," and opened all the buttons. I slid the blouse off her arms and let it drop to the deck. Barb just stood there mesmerized.

Beth moved in tight and reached behind and opened Barb's bra clips and I slid it off her shoulders and it dropped between the girls onto the deck. The ladies were breasts to breasts and my wife slid her hands onto Barb's apples. She tweaked each nipple until they looked rock hard and pointy. Barb moaned and leaned into Beth.

"You have very nice firm breasts Barb. They feel nice to play with. Why don't you play with mine," she said as she lifted Barb's hands to her own love pillows. Barb moaned then slowly groped Beth's tits, even pulling on the nipples.

"Why don't you suck on them till they are nice and hard," moaned my wife.

Barb leaned in slowly and captured one nipple and worked on it till it was firm and pointy. She moved onto the other one and moaned with that nipple in her mouth. While she was occupied I reached around her and unbuttoned then unzipped her shorts. I started pushing them down and bunched her panties along with them. Barb actually shifted her hips side to side to help me drop them to the deck. She had a nice firm ass with full cheeks like my wife's.

Beth looked down and cupped Barb's pussy. "What a pretty pussy you have here Barbie," she said and started running her finger between those lips. The aroma of Barb's pussy juice began to fill the air. I dropped my robe and took my dick in hand and ran it down under across her pussy lips. The top of my cock quickly got coated with warm thick pussy honey as I slid it between her pussy lips tapping her clit with each thrust. With a moistened cockhead I ran my cock up her ass crack and across her anus. Barbie shuddered and moaned. When I put my dickhead against her pussy lips from behind Barb pushed her ass back just a little and my dickhead parted the way and slipped just a bit into her warm pussy.

Taking Barb's hand Beth said, "Come here Barbie, I think you'd rather play right now then take a swim." She sat open legged on the lounger and pulled Beth between her thighs and positioned her head up close to her pussy. I tossed a pillow on the deck for Beth to kneel on. "Come here and pleasure my pussy Barbie, you know you really want to, don't you sweetie," Beth spoke hypnotically.

Barb settled between Beth's legs and with her tongue extended licked the wet pussy in front of her. She ran her tongue between my wife's wet lips then captured her growing clit. She sucked my wife's juices causing my wife to moan and shudder. I watched at Barbie slid two fingers into Beth's wet pussy and began to work them in and out going deep and upwards driving Beth crazy.

"You really know how to eat pussy Barbie girl. I think you have done this before and like doing it. Don't you baby," my wife moaned.

"I haven't done this since college to my sorority sisters. I loved pleasing their pussies every night, and getting my pussy munched for hours," Barb moaned. "My husband won't eat my pussy and I have missed the feeling all these years. I watch the girls in the gym and the shower and I get so wet but have held myself back all these years missing what I enjoyed so much. I can't believe what you're doing to me and how wet and hot I am now. I love your pussy Beth," Barbie moaned.

I took my cue and knelt behind Barbie. I ran my large dickhead up and down between her pussy lips. Each upward push I ran my dick across her asshole and on the downward push I slid across her clit. I got moans from each move. I began to think that maybe Barbie liked ass play so I planned to save that for later.

Barbie went back to eating my wife's pussy. "Yes, Barbie, eat my pussy! Drink all that pussy juice. Get your tongue in there deep. Oooohhh Yeeeessss, right there. Suck my clit. Lick that button. Get down in my ass! YES, right there baby, right there. I'm cuming Barbie, I'm cuming, drink my cum, suck it all!" my wife screamed as she sprayed poor Barbie's face and tits.

Just then my dickhead opened Barbie's pussy lips and I slid my full hard thick eight inches deep down her pussy till I tapped the door to her womb. Her cunt was like an oven and my dick was a French baguette. I quickly pumped my cock out and in to stretch that pussy and tapped against her cervix each time I went in deep.

"Ooohhh Daammmm, you're too big! You're stretching my poor pussy. I can feel you filling me. You're going places my husband never did. Give me that big cock, deeper, harder. Pound my poor pussy with that cock! Oh punch my pussy deep down, all the way to the end," she yelled and shook on my cock.

I spent several minutes putting my dick marks on this wife's stretched pussy. Each time I went in deep Barbie would moan or make nonsense noises and push back hard against my invading cock. My large cum filled balls were slapping against her clit on each thrust making her shimmer from the contact. I pulled back to my large dickhead and slowly slid my long cock down deep again. I watched her pussy lips grip my cock on the way out then fold inside as I slid back in. I could tell my thickness was pulling on her clit in both directions because her cunt would pulse on my cock. Barbie's pussy juice was spilling out each time I pulled back.

"Beth, get over here and eat this poor wife's pussy. It's getting everything wet spraying out juices all over my cock and balls," I growled.

Bath spun around on the chaise and put her head under Barbie's crotch. I would think that Beth must have sucked Barbie's clit between her lips because Barbie threw her head back and yelled, "OH FUCK!"

Husband and wife then destroyed our poor guest; my big cock pounding that soaking wet pussy, my wife's mouth abusing the swollen clit.

"Put your big cock in her ass sweetie. I wanna play with her wet suburban soccer wife pussy," my wife said sexily.

I wet my thumb with Barbie's thick hot pussy juice and massaged it against her assbud and put pressure on her anal ring.

"NO! NOT MY ASS!" moaned Barbie as I sunk my thumb through her anal ring and into her ass. "No one goes in there not even my tiny husband," she moaned. "Oh fuck, my pussy is empty. Put that big cock back in!" she yelled when I pulled my cock out of her warm wet pussy.

"I got this sweetie," my wife teased as she pushed two fingers into Barbie's pussy. She must have been rubbing Barbie's g-spot and sucking on her clit because Barbie stiffened and screamed as pussy juice just shot out from between her abused pussy lips.

"I'm cuming, I'm cuming! NEVER FELT LIKE THIS WITH MY HUSBAND!" she yelled as she shook through her huge orgasm.

I watched her anus wink at me as she pulsed through several aftershocks. When her back door relaxed I placed my dickhead against it and slowly penetrated her anal ring.

"NO, NO," Barbie yelled as she pushed back onto my cock. Slowly but steadily my long thick cock sunk into her ass until my balls landed on my wife's forehead. "Oh, no, you're killing me. My ass feels so filled by your cock," she moaned as I began to slide out and back in deep slowly. "That's so nasty, so nasty," she moaned.

I could feel my wife's fingers moving in and out of Barbie's pussy and rubbing against my cock. It stirred me to pick up the pace of sliding my cock out and in deep up Barbie's tight hot ass chute. As I pulled back to my large dickhead her anal ring would blossom out tight around my dick helmet. It would then collapse back in as I slid my fat dick deep home again.

Poor Barbie was moaning and dripping pussy juice all over my wife's chin and lips. Beth has come to love drinking pussy juice, especially from her sister and three nieces. "Oh Beth, eat my poor abused pussy. It hasn't had this abuse since I left college and my sorority sisters forced themselves on me. Forced me to eat their pussy. Forced me to take a dildo up my poor virgin pussy. Eat it up Beth, get all my juice, suck my clit. OOOHHH Daaamm, I'm cuming again, cuming again," she moaned as her whole body shuddered.

I went into a rapid pace as I pounded Barbie's ass as she pushed back each time I went deep. "Oh you're disgusting shoving your thick long cock up my virgin ass. You're so mean pounding your cock so deep up my ass. You're a pig for spreading my asshole to fit your big cook. Your big cock feels so dirty up my dirty ass. My ass feels so filled up, so broken. You're such a fiend! I know you are gonna fill my ass with your hot thick bursts of cum. You're gonna fill my ass and not save any for my face, you're sooooo mean," Barbie growled out all of that.

I wondered where all that came from but thought she has to feel we are doing this to her, that she has no control. She can't think that she is participating. So I decided to do what her fantasy was. So I pounded away at her ass knowing I cum like a fire hose and would have plenty for her ass and her face and mouth.

My wife started scratching my balls because she knows that will get me to cum hard. She even took a pussy wet finger and pushed it back onto my anus and rubbed it around. That pushed me over the edge and I could feel my balls tighten and my cum start its rise to my dickhead. "Here you go you slut. Here's some hot thick cum for up your ass," I growled as I shot three hard ropes of cum into Barbie's ass. I pulled out and squeezed my dickhead and moved quickly to the other side of the chaise. I grabbed Barbie's hair and pulled her face up and let go of my dickhead and shot three or four hot thick load of cum on her cheeks and lips.

When Barbie went, "OH" in shock, I pushed my dick into her mouth and shot two more thick loads across her tongue. Instead of pulling back she slid her mouth down my cock and tightened her lips as she slowly sucked back up to my dickhead. She did this several times to get any last dribbles of my cum.

She pushed my dick out of her mouth and said, "You're such a pig shooting your hot thick cum all over my face and into my mouth. You both are savages to take advantage of me like this; to force me to do such terrible things. How am I ever going to be happy with my husband when I go home? How am I gonna be able to fight the lust I have for my collage aged son with his cock that gets so big in his pants as he eats me up with his eyes. How am I gonna control my need to visit you both and get used for your pleasure. I'm so destroyed." She said all this while moaning but licking my cock.

Barbie leaned over in a classic sixty-nine and munched on Beth's pussy. Beth has enjoyed so much pussy action from her sister and nieces that she now cums so quickly. Beth couldn't speak being covered by Barbie's pussy so she just moaned loudly as she came and sprayed poor Barbie. Barbie soon came strongly again and Beth drank one more helping of pussy honey. Both girls just lay quietly joined together to get some strength back.

Beth slid out from under Barbie and told me to carry Barbie over and slide her into the hot tub. We soaked for a while with Barbie between us as we played with her breasts or pussy and Beth took turns kissing the cum off Barbie's face and lips. Beth sat up on the edge of the hot tub and pulled Barbie up to lay breasts to breasts. That left Barbie's pussy and ass out of the water looking back at me. "Do Barbie one more time Zach. Once more in her pussy and ass should just about convert this poor housewife to our sex toy. Don't you agree Barbie?" my wife purred.

As Beth captured Barbie's lips for some deep kissing I slid my once again hard cock through Barbie's pussy lips to gather her wet thick pussy juice on my cockhead. I easily slid my cock into her pussy in one long push till I bottomed out against her womb. Barbie moaned against my wife's mouth as I just pounded away in a warm pussy. Barbie pushed back over and over again until I felt her pussy pulse on my cock and hot pussy juice bathed my balls. I let her recover a little bit then heard softly, "My ass, please my ass. Please do my ass again."

"Tell me you're an ass slut Barbie and I'll run my big cock deep down your ass, and fuck it hard and fast," I growled.

"No, no Zach, I can't say that," she moaned. I put just my dickhead against her asshole and waited. "Do it Zach, do it. Put that cock up my ass. I AM such an ass slut now. I want your hard big dick all the way inside. Then shoot your hot cum deep inside. Turn my ass chute wet with your hot cum. Do it, Do me!" Barbie begged.

I just slid my whole cock into her ass pushing her anal ring wide open and pushing out her ass chute to take my full thickness. As soon as my heavy balls hit her pussy I started pounding away at her poor broken asshole. Barbie grunted each time I went balls deep.

I again felt my wife's fingers on my balls as she rubbed Barbie's clit without mercy. Barbie screamed and her hot cum shot out her pussy and soaked my balls and thighs. I slammed deep inside her ass and as her ass pulsed on my cock I shot off five, six, seven hot thick ropes of my cum.

Barbie moaned and fell against my wife's tits and breathed deeply trying to get her strength back. My wife let Barbie slide back into the warm water to rinse her off and relax her. I carried her over to the chaise and my wife and I toweled her dry. Barbie slept for about a half hour then finally came back to life.

"Barbie we are having a family cookout next Saturday. Why don't you and your son come over? Tell him my cute nieces will be in the pool and sunbathing. Of course once he gets here all of us will be naked. That will be your opportunity to get naked and start your seduction. I can guarantee that you and your son will be intimate by the time you leave. Can we expect you Barbie?" my wife teased.

"I don't know if I can do that. It would be so wrong to want my son, to have his big cock up my pussy. His big cock that I saw through his open door as he shot his thick cum all over his abs as he moaned, "Take my cum mommie. Take it all over your face and tits. I know you want this big dick in your pussy. You're so beautiful." I don't know if I can do that. I'll have to let you know," said Barbie somewhat apprehensive. We walked her to the pool gate and kissed her deeply before letting her go to her car. "I'll let you know soon," she said more firmly then drove off.

Next weekend:

We were waiting for the soccer mom, Barbie, (who we seduced and fucked earlier that week), and her son to show up for our pool party where we planned to work up her son to the point where he would fuck his mom. I talked to my wife Beth, my second wife Mary, (my live-in sister-in-law) and her three daughters, my nieces, Shannon the oldest and her twin sisters Bree and Marie.

Because of a change of plans for a cruise with their parents my wife and their mom, (my SiL) went on the cruise and my three nieces seduced me over the next four days. All four of those women have been living on my estate for a few years after the sudden death of their husband and dad. Both Beth and I have been enjoying the benefits of those pussies and my sons when they visit have been partaking of the twin's constant horniness.

12