Zach Ch. 03: His Powers claim Mom

Story Info
Zach is home and claims his mom's ass and pussy as his.
3.3k words
4.52
125.7k
131

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including incest and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is a continuation story of Zach's initial special powers.

*****

Zach is home and claims his mom's ass and pussy as his.

My name is Zach and I am in pre-med in college while living at home. A few days ago I had a bad bicycle accident that left me in a coma and a very dreamlike state. I sensed several different women when each touched me and I could feel a sense of euphoria come out of me and flow into them. I could also swear there were several strong sexual night dreams. I felt a very new sensation in my mind as if I was using mind power to connect with the nurse and was tapping into her pleasure centers. Once awake Nurse Jones and I had very hot sex and I used my new found mental powers to bring her to several orgasms.

Since I was out of my coma my sister and Mom took me home. Testing my mental powers I tricked my older sister into having to shower me then had wild sex with her in the shower and mom's bedroom. I became her sexual master taking her pussy and then anal virginity. We made plans to get her pregnant and to convert Mom into my harem.

That night I awoke and put my plan to conquer Mom into action. I walked into my Mom's bedroom naked and when she woke up she asked me what was the matter. In the soft light of the street lamp I could see mom staring at my think penis. I told her I felt funny and she told me to cuddle with her in her bed until I fell asleep.

"Are you sure it would be ok to share your bed Mom?" I whispered.

"Oh honey I was so worried about you I cried myself to sleep again tonight so worried that I would loose you so soon after losing your father, so yes lay down in my bed," she sobbed.

I crawled across Mom's body and being a healthy male I was aware of her firm full breasts pushing hard into my chest and before I could control it my power leaked out and tweaked her nipples. I felt her stiffen a second then we rolled together to lie like spoons. She moaned softly and told me she was so looking forward to caring for me at home. Coupled like that we fell asleep.

Sometime during the night I awoke from a very sexy dream. I realized I had rolled tight against my Mom and was cupping her nearest breast. I guessed that when my guard is down I cannot control my power and it must have leaked out into Mom. She was moaning softly and had her hand on top of my hand on her breast. I felt her move a bit and I felt bare tit and a rock hard nipple. My hand must have slipped through an open button on her night gown.

Still pretending to be asleep I let her pinch her nipple with my fingers until she began to shake. Mom unbuttoned her nightgown all the way. She then slid our two hands across her warm belly, under her pjs and panties and directly over her pussy. She slid my fingers up and down through her wet pussy lips and tried to slip a few into her opening. My hand wouldn't reach that far so she shifted higher up in her bed. That was enough.

She cupped two of my fingers and slid them as deep up her pussy as possible. That left my palm to rub across her hardening clit. Every time my palm slid across her clit I pushed my power directly into it. With each rub it got larger and larger till it felt to me like a peanut. She held my fingers up her pussy and rubbed my palm across her clit until I felt her pussy pulse hard on my fingers and her juice pour out from between her wet lips.

She bucked and shook for several minutes through several orgasms and while she was occupied I opened my eyes to see her biting down on her pillow to keep herself silent. While she moaned and tried to recover she let my fingers slide out and like I was asleep my hand slid to the side of her hip to land on her ass. I then reached my mind out to her body and placed an itch centered on her back door rosebud.

She whispered to herself, "Oooh daamm, what is that feeling." I felt her fuss with her pj bottoms and panties and uncover her ass. I barely heard her as she whispered and moaned, "Oh Johnny I miss you so much. I miss our making love almost every night. My pussy has been so empty of your big cock since I lost you. I miss most your hot cock filling my ass and you pounding your bedroom slut until your hot batter shot deep down my ass. Now your son Zach is in my bed, taking your place."

"Zach, are you awake," she whispered. I pretended to still be asleep. Mom slid her hand down between us and began to massage my cock then popped my pj buttons and pulled my monster out. Against her backside she slid my cock along between her pussy lips and made sure the helmet of my cock was soaked in her juices. I sent a pleasure signal to her rosebud again so we would both enjoy what was coming next.

I stayed rock hard and flexed my cock a few times. Mom centered my dick at the entrance to her back love canal and slowly pushed back. My cockhead slowly began to push her backdoor open then she pushed back again and my cockhead popped in. My helmet was fully captured by her warm tight anal ring and it squeezed me several times as it spasmed. Mom took a few deep breaths and slowly slid back on me until my full eight inches were buried up her ass.

"Oh dam Johnny; your son's cock is deep in my ass. He's a little longer and thicker than your cock was. I've haven't felt anything so nasty and so good for some time," she moaned softly.

Thinking I was still asleep she began to fuck her ass on my cock, pulling out to the head then sliding fully back down to grab my balls with her ass. She kept her own pace which soon became faster and faster. It was a tight fit but she grabbed my hand again and slid it between her legs and found her clit again. She moaned loudly and her body shuddered. She slid to the top of my cock and I would feel her ass chute grab my cock each time.

Again I heard her moan softly, "Oh I'm close Johnny, I'm close to cumming on a big cock in my ass again. I miss you Johnny but Zach's big cock is doing it to my ass. Oh dam there it is, fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. His cock is so deep in my ass, stirring me up, making my hot pussy juice pour out of my needy cunt," she moaned and she slammed into her second series of very intense orgasms.

I could not believe what a bedroom slut my mom is, taking dirty and riding my cock to its full depth, squeezing my cock with her hot ass chute. She shook again and her hot liquid sprayed onto my hand. As she came through more several mini orgasms her pussy and ass were pulsing which I could feel strongly against my cock. That was enough to get me over the edge and I pushed in fully deep and shot five or six ropes of my hot cum straight up her ass.

"Oh dam Johnny; I feel your son's hot cum deep in my ass. Please order me master to use our son's cock to satisfy my hungry need for fat cock. Tell me he's my master now, that my mouth, pussy and ass belong to Zach. Oh Johnny I miss you so much," mom started to sob. She lay on her side for quite a while breathing deeply as I sent her feelings of total fulfillment and contentment.

I pretending to be my dad using his voice as best I could and I moaned, "Katie, take Zach as your new husband. Use his cock to keep you satisfied, especially up your ass as you really like. Give him your mouth and your pussy just like my wife slut use to do. Then if you love me and miss me have his babies. I am going away now. Use Zach and Sammy for whatever comfort and loving you will need. Goodbye Katie Baby."

'Katie Baby' was my dad's pet name for my mom so I thought that would confirm for mom that her husband left her with final instructions for her happiness. I slowly softened and finally slid out of her ass. I could feel my juice running out of her rosebud and sliding down her ass cheeks.

She finally rolled onto her tummy and pulled her pjs and panties up to soak up our juices. "Yes Johnny, I love you so much and will love Zach and Sammy for you. And yes I will have babies with Zach but will think they are from you. Oh my ass feels destroyed just like you use to do but it feels so good. I am so gonna love Zach's cock and think of you each time this thick, hot cock is filling one of my holes. By baby," mom sobbed.

My cock was still the eight inches even when soft so Mom had some problem in stuffing it back into my pjs. She circled my cock with her fingers and milked my cock of its last few drops of cum. I heard a sucking and licking noise and knew she tasted the two of us and she let out a huge sigh.

We both fell asleep again. I felt mom move next to me and could see the morning light through the windows. I heard mom moan then exhale deeply like the weight of the world was on her.

I then heard Mom whisper, "That was great damm sex I just had, but what am I gonna do about having sex with my son?"

"You're going to become my wife and have my babies just like Daddy said. Sam has promised to also have my babies Mom, and I will take care of both of you for the rest of my life," I whispered against her ear.

She stiffened then started to cry and sobbed out, "I'm sorry Zach but I now love your cock and will need it over and over again. Do you think that is dirty incest that I love your cock?"

"No Mom, I think that you loved Daddy, love me and I love you so what could be wrong. We will just have to work it out with Sam also especially when I give you my baby. Would you like that mommy?" I asked. Mom sobbed out that she wanted as many babies as I will give her and would love each fully.

I sent her an impulse to sleep and she drifted off. In the morning while mom was still sleeping I rolled onto my side and slowly parted Mom's unbuttoned pjs top. I started to warm Mom up with my power while my hands roamed over her breasts. I sent a soft message to her pussy and heard Mom moan in her sleep. I leaned over and captured one nipple between my lips and began to suck. I used my power to infuse her breast with mother's milk and began to nurse.

Mom drifted out of sleep and placed her hand on the back of my head and dreamily whispered, "Feed on me Zach; become my baby again and drink my mother's milk."

I drank from her first tit then bit the nipple and pulled on it using my teeth. "Don't be such a fresh baby," Mommy moaned. I rolled between her legs and captured Mom's other tit and sucked fresh milk from that hard nipple. She moaned softly then pulled my face up to hers and looking directly at me I felt her mouth open and her wet lips grab mine and kiss me deeply like a lover. She kept the kiss deep and hard and demanding for some time.

I turned up my thoughts on her pussy and was pleased to sense her getting very wet between her lips. I shot a very warm attack right on her clit and pulled her face tight against my lips for a deeper kiss. I felt her hand run down my back and rub my ass.

I moved back a bit and grabbed each side of her pjs and panties at her hips and slowly began to slide them off her. She had to open her legs a bit and lift her ass to get the panties to release off her wet pussy lips. She had a nice tuff of hair where those lips came together and masked her love button. When her panties reached her ankles she had to lift each foot and doing so opened her pussy lips which released a sweet scent of her pussy.

Mom slid her hand down my body and placed my dick along her pussy lips and slid my dickhead against her clit. She worked up a rhythm until I reached down and captured her clit with my fingers. With my other hand I worked her tits and nipples which caused a few milk drops to leak out. Each time she slid my dick to hit her clit she would groan out a "fuck." Soon she was using my cock so fast it became one long string of "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." When I sensed she was very close I centered my thoughts directly on her clit and rubbed it hard with my mind.

"Oh Zach, I'm close, I'm close, oh dam there it is, oh fuck me, oh fuck me, fuck your naughty mother," she yelled and she slammed into a very intense orgasm. Pussy juice began to pour out all over my dick. Her pussy lips clenched my dick as she shook herself into the last of her string of mini orgasms. I stayed rock hard near her pussy and flexed my cock a few times to let her know that she was gonna get my cock deep into her pussy..

Mom moved slightly and whispered softly, "Zach I want you to take me, I want you to own me, yes Zach, for you, yes, yes, yes, you can have my pussy and make a baby." I sent a pleasure signal to her pussy so we would enjoy the feelings of our mating.

I pushed my dick through her wet pussy lips and into the vagina that gave birth to me. Mom moaned as my thicker dick pushed out her vagina walls. Her pussy was so wet it was easy going until I tapped the door to her womb with my full eight inch cock. Mom "ooffed" when that happened.

I pulled out to my dickhead then slid fully back down to rub my balls against her ass. She kept up with my pace which soon became faster and faster. I got my hands under her ass and slammed my cock deep into her pussy hitting the door to her womb each time. She moaned loudly and her body shuddered. I would feel her pussy grab my cock each time I did that.

Again I heard her moan loudly, "Oh Zach, I'm close, I'm close again, oh dam there it is, rub my clit on your fat cock. Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck your Mom's pussy," and she slammed into another very intense orgasm.

As she came through her several orgasms her pussy was pulsing and squeezing strongly against my cock. I went for my own pleasure and rode my mom's wet, hot, tight pussy. My balls tightened and that feeling of release built to the breaking point. That was enough for me so I pulled her tight against me driving my cock fully into her pussy then I shot five or six ropes of my hot cum straight down into her womb. I stroked her body sending her feelings of total fulfillment and contentment. I slowly softened and finally slid out of her. I could feel my juice running out of her and sliding down my balls.

Just then we heard Sam come into the bedroom and she said that was the most beautiful thing she ever saw. She came up to us and hugged us and told us she loved us both very much. Sam leaned in and gave Mom a big kiss. I sent Mom feelings again of this being a 'rightness' so she turned to a naked Sam and hugged her tightly then moved Sam onto one of her tits and told her to feed.

I touched mom's breast and used my power again to refill Mom's milk and Sam kissed Mom's breast then began feeding deeply. Sam switched to Mom's other breast and drained that one of mother's milk. "Thank you Zach, thank you for caring for Mom, I love you both so very much," she said with a sob in her voice.

"Well let's all shower together then you kids get dressed and come down in a bit and I will have breakfast ready," said Mom. As Mom climbed out of bed and turned to go I gave her a swat on her ass and said, "Ok Mom we will do as we were told." Mom turned and shot me another, "You're so fresh young man."

"Yes I am mom, but that ass now belongs to me and if I wanna spank your ass then fill it with my big cock, Dad gave me the right to do that, right mom?"

"Yes honey. My body belongs to you now, my mouth, my pussy, and my needy ass," as she had a broad smile on her face as she skipped out to the shower.

Sam said, "I guess adding Mom into your harem wasn't all that difficult, was it Zach? And speaking of whacking asses don't forget you promised to discipline me also. I was very naughty this morning watching you and Mom make love. I had to rub myself to a huge orgasm so you need to do something about that," she said in her little girl voice.

I sat on Mom's bed and told her to come over here. She blushed deep red again but dropped across my knees. I rubbed her beautiful firm ass cheeks then raised my hand and brought it down hard on her ass. Sam let out a loud yelp and kept them up as I turned her ass cheeks a bright pink. Mom yelled out of the shower room, "What the hell are you two doing again?"

Sam yelled back, "Zach is spanking my ass again because I was a bad girl playing with my pussy without his permission."

We heard Mom call out, "Well get your asses into this shower or it will be noon before we get down for breakfast." I yelled out a "Yes Mommy."

And with that being said we walked into Mom's bathroom and we all showered before breakfast. What went down in that shower with Sam, Mom and I is a whole other story.