Zach Ch. 05: He Breeds Mom & Sister

Story Info
Zach breeds his mom and sister before returning to college.
2.8k words
4.46
148.9k
147

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including incest and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is the final story of Zach's initial special powers.

Zach Ch. 05: He breeds Mom & Sister

Zach breeds his mom and sister before returning to college.

-

My name is Zach and I am in pre-med in college while living at home. I had a bad bicycle accident that left me in a coma. Coming out of that coma I sensed a very new ability in my mind as if I was using a mental power I could connect with females and mentally tap into their pleasure centers. After breeding my night nurse with two babies, my mom and sister drove me home.

I sat between my mom and sister and used my new power to massage up their thighs and pet their pussy and neither one stopped me. Once home I tricked Sam into having to give me a shower and I claimed my sister's body for our pleasure. Later that night I pretended to be sick and mom let me into her bed. During the night I claimed all of mom. Sam joined us in bed that morning and we all took a sex filled shower and wound up having a late lunch. Both women desired me to breed them and be the household master. We waited till their fertile time this weekend. Here is that story.

Mom and Sammy got home from work on Friday. They both were monitoring their cycle and this weekend was the best time to impregnate them. I had sex with them throughout the week so my supply of sperm was fresh and potent. We decided that mom would be first since she was the head household female. I told mom my medical readings had indicated she had to orgasm prior to receiving my baby juice and she told me she was expecting to cum several times from her strong big boy.

I told her I was gonna pamper her with a nice warm soaking bath so we made our way to the master bathroom. "Master bathroom, how appropriate that is, my new household master. Take me tonight son and give me your baby. I wanna watch as my belly swells with our child. I wanna watch as your sister's belly swells with your child. Do us both. Claim our wombs as yours master. Fuck us good tonight," my mom moaned in the bathroom. "Now undress me and own me."

I started the bath water, added fragrant bubbles then turned to my mom. I started by kissing her deeply and sexually and pulled her body tightly against me. I started leaking my power onto her woman parts and felt her nipples stiffen against me. I pushed mom back a bit and unbuttoned her business blouse. When that dropped to the tiles I grabbed both her nice large breasts and massaged them. Off came mom's bra and her tits got more attention. I pulled one nipple into my mouth and her new milk let down so I fed on both of them.

"Drink, Zach. Drink from mommy's tits just like when you were a baby. I don't know where that milk come from but each time you suck me it pours out just for you and Sammy. It gets my pussy so wet and all I want is your big, fat cock deep in my pussy," mom moaned.

Sammy unzipped mom's business skirt and slowly pulled her panties down her legs. From the front I could see her gusset was soaking wet. When mom raised each foot for Sam to remove the panties the aroma from her pussy juice filled the room. I lifted mom up onto the counter and said, "OK first orgasm, here it comes," and pushed between mom's thighs and sucked her vulva into my mouth. Her pussy juice filled my mouth and I swallowed over and over as it poured out.

I slid my tongue up her pussy slit and captured her love button. I sucked on her clit till it swelled to its aroused fullest. Mom moaned loudly and pulled on my hair as she slammed into her first orgasm of the night. I sucked on that button as mom shook through several aftershocks then she moaned, "Oh stop, no more, you're killing your mommy, you bad boy."

I turned to my sister and told her to undress me. "Yes master brother," she laughed then stripped my down to just my boxers. I tested the water then turned it off. When I turned back Sam got on her knees and pulled my boxers down. What I love about my cock is that it stays at its full eight inches even when soft. Sam took my dick into her mouth and held me there while removing my boxers off my feet.

I stepped into the tub and sat with my back to the tub and told mom to get in. Sam helped her mom who settled her back against my chest. I let mom soak and relax for some time then used the French soap to lather my hands and began washing mom's breasts. Each breast was a nice firm handful and each nipple got a good cleaning. I pushed mom forward a bit and washed her back. Mom moaned and swayed against my chest and could feel my hard cock against her ass.

"Zach, you know what I would like while I soak here? I want your hard big cock up my ass. Would you do that for your bathroom slut mommy?" she whispered.

Mom then moved her legs to squat up a bit and grabbed my cock and brought it to her back door rose and centered my dickhead on the ring. I used my power to relax mom's anal ring and when mom pushed back my cockhead pushed through and mom slowly captured my cock with her ass.

"Oh yes Zach that feels so good. Sammy don't you just love Zach's big, fat cock up your ass too?" mom moaned.

"Yes mommy I love his cock up my ass and I love when he pounds that big cock deep into me and beats my pussy with his big heavy balls. I know I'm gonna get his hot cum juice firing deep down my ass as I cum all over him. But tonight we get his cum deep down our cunts till he drowns our wombs with his baby juice. Won't that be great mommy, won't that be wonderful?" she whispered then leaned into mom and kissed her for several minutes.

Just to let mom enjoy it, I moved my cock a little in and out and listened to her moan around Sammy's mouth. I told mom it was time to breed my bedroom slut and pushed her softly off my cock. She whimpered and told me I was a meanie so I slapped her wet ass. She whooped then laughed then let Sammy helped her out of the tub. Sammy dried both of us then we led mom to the master bed.

I laid mom sideways with her feet on the floor. I knelt on the floor between her legs and pushed her thighs up. Sammy had stripped naked and moved into a sixty nine over mom's mouth then held mom's thighs up for me. I heard Sammy take in a deep breath and guessed mom had just licked her pussy. I decided to do the same and ran my tongue up mom's vulva then sucked on those sweet pussy lips. Mom moaned loudly when my tongue entered her asshole.

I wet two fingers in mom's pussy then slowly pushed them into her ass. Mom bucked her hips trying to help get my fingers in deep. I grabbed her clit with my lips and bathed that nub with my flicking tongue. Mom started to moan, "Ooohhhmmm" and thrust her pussy against my face. The moaning got louder until hot pussy juice bathed my chin and her ass clamped down on my fingers.

"Oh, fuck Zach; I'm cuming all over your face. Suck mommy's pussy. Fill her slut ass with your fingers. Oh, I'm cuming again. Don't stop, don't stop. Get my cunt ready for your hot baby cum. Oooohhhh, I'm cccuuummmiiinnnggg son. You're making your mommy cum all over you. I'm such a slut. I'm your slut Zach! Mommy is Zach's bedroom slut. Make me cum again," mom moaned and yelled.

When she calmed down I had Sammy lay up on the bed pillows with her thighs spread wide. We both helped mom onto her hands and knees with her head lying in Sammy's lap. I then moved my knees up behind mom and taking my dick in my hand I pushed her pussy lips open and in one shove I fed all eight inches of my hard cock into my mom.

She screamed, "Oh dam, you pushed me wide open. I can feel your cock against my womb. Take me master; use my cunt for your pleasure. Bang your cock in deep. Abuse my poor pussy then shoot your baby juice deep into my womb. I want my pussy to remember this night. The night my master claimed me and bred me like a mare with his stallion cock. Do it, dam it, do it."

Mommy started bucking hard against my cock. Each time I went in deep and punched her cervix mom would growl. I watched Sammy begin to rub her pussy and clit as she watched me pound her mommy. "Your cunt is next Sammy so get it nice and wet for your brother's hard, hot cock," I growled. Sammy moaned and bucked when mom pushed her tiny hand totally into her daughter's pussy.

"Oh dammm, mom. How did you do that? I can feel your hand inside my cunt touching all the right spots. Oh, dammmmm, I'm ccuummiinngg mmmoooommmmmmyyyyy," she screamed then shot pussy juice all over her mom's face.

I grabbed Kate's long hair and pulled back hard. Mom moaned and slammed her pussy hard against my cock. "Here it comes mommy; here comes my hot baby cum. I'm gonna drown that baby crib with my hot cum," I growled as I pounded away in her pussy.

I felt my balls get tight and the fire begin to charge up my cock. I grabbed mom's hips and slammed her hard on my cock and she moaned when my cockhead pushed through into her womb. The difference in the heat on my cockhead pushed my over the edge and I began to shoot blast after blast of hot cum into her womb. I pulled my cock back then slammed it back deep several times and my cum thrust out of my dickhead.

Mom groaned through several mini orgasms, almost one for each of my cum blasts. She lost her strength and fell to the bed and my dick followed her down. As I lay on her ass I plowed her pussy deep to keep my baby cum locked in. My dick felt like it swelled to fill her pussy hole and no pussy juice or baby cum leaked out. I lay on mom until she moaned, "Enough." I pulled out of mom's pussy and lay on my back next to her to rest.

After a half hour or so I stirred and told Sammy to clean my cock and balls and get me hard. She choice to sixty nine over me and her warm mouth and wet tongue went to work cleaning me. I looked up to see my sister's moist pussy lips and her anus winking at me. Sammy took my cock deep so I returned the favor and captured her clit with my lips and sucked away. She moaned on my cock which heightened my pleasure.

Remembering to make sure Sammy had an orgasm before insemination I pushed two long fingers into her pussy and zeroed in on her g-spot. I massaged that little bump until rivers of g-juice poured out from between her pussy lips and filled my mouth. I swallowed her nectar then wet two other fingers in her pussy and pushed them slowly down her ass.

"Oooohhhh dddaaammmmm Zach fill my holes and make me cum. Make your sister slut cum for her brother master. Make me ccccuuuummmmm! She yelled off my dick as her body started shaking. I threw my arms across her back and held her tight to me. Her mouth now lay along the base of my cock and it got massaged as her head shook in orgasm. I let her calm down some then smacked her ass hard. She flinched forward and screamed but pushed her ass back towards me so I smacked the other cheek. We played the flinch and smack game for several rounds till her ass cheeks were bright red.

"Turn around and climb on my hard thick cock. Push your pussy down hard on that long dick till it pushes you wide open. I wanna feel your cervix kiss my dickhead each time you shove down," I barked at Sammy.

"Yes master," Sammy moaned and repositioned her pussy lips on my dickhead. Without fault she slammed her hips down hard and shoved my dick right to her womb. I used my power to ease any pain and to loosen the doorway to her womb. Sammy road my cock for several minutes hard and deep and leaked pussy juice on each downward thrust.

I reached between us and pinched her clit and set Sammy off on an explosive orgasm. She sunk down deep, vulva to crotch, and my dickhead entered into her hot womb. She shook for several minutes mumbling nonsense with cuss words mixed in. I think, "Fuck," was used several times. She collapsed onto my chest mashing her breasts flat against me. I rubbed down her back and across her ass till her breathing calmed.

I barrel rolled us so I was on top. I sat up on my knees my cock still buried deep in her cunt. I pulled her calves up onto my shoulders then pulled my cock out to the head then slowly filled her pussy with my thick long cock. I plowed my sister's cunt for some time until she yelled through several orgasms.

I felt mom move and she captured her daughter's lips with her own and they kissed like lovers as I fucked my sister. All the way out, all the way in, over and over driving my cock deep back to her womb. Her pussy walls began to heat up and tighten making it difficult for me to hold back. I pumped her thighs with my arm increasing the depth my cock would travel.

"Zach, DO IT! Fill my cunt with your hot cum. This is the day for my egg. Shoot your baby cum deep into my womb and let them do their job. Breed me, give me your baby. Make me your cock slut. I love you with everything. Do it now Zach, I'm cuming, I'm ccuummiinngg, I'm cccuuummmiiinnnggg!" she screamed.

I pulled Sammy hard against me and screamed through my own orgasm. My balls tightened down hard and ejected my hot baby sperm down my long cock and blasted my sister's womb. Five, six, seven heavy blasts of my cum shot painfully out of my dickhead held captive by her tight cervix. I ground our crotches against each other and could actually feel her swollen clit. Sammy bucked, and 'FUCK'ed until I felt my cum shots stop.

I leaned forward atop my sister's hot breasts and captured her lips for deep lover's kisses. She brought her hand up to my face and started kissing everywhere she could reach. "I love you so much Zach. I was heartbroken when I thought we would lose you to your accident. Mom and I MUST have your baby. It's the only thing that will ease our pain of losing dad and almost losing you," she finished then started crying.

I heard mom sobbing so I pulled out of Sammy and moved us around with me in the middle and two new mommies on either side. My powers had confirmed that both my mother and my sister both carried my child. I knew I had to care for my two wives and my two baby girls, daughters, nieces, sisters -- whatever our new family required. We soon fell asleep with thoughts of family filling our dreams.

Prologue from the "Cabin"

I walked into my house and my mom asked me how the weekend went. I hugged her tightly then kissed her lightly on her lips and told her I really missed her. "How was our baby while I was gone Mom?"

"Your baby girl moved around all night so I didn't get much sleep. But your other baby girl in your sister moved and kicked so much she was sick all night. She is upstairs taking a shower. You should go apologize and wash her back," Mom broke my hold and laughed as I spanked her butt.

"You are such a bad boy Zach. Bring your sister down soon because dinner is almost ready."