Zach Helps out a Pregnant Lady

Story Info
Zach helps a pregnant lady and gets a nice reward.
2.4k words
4.44
98.9k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

*****

A while back I had a brain injury from a bicycle accident that left me in a coma. When I awoke I discovered that I had an ESP mind control ability that worked only with females. This is an encounter with a pregnant woman who needed my special help.

I was in one of those large home & garden centers when I first saw her walking the isles. She had on a loose fitting summer dress that was see-through when the sun shone behind her out in the garden section. What caught my eyes and interest when I approached her was her long red hair and a very large bump under the front of her dress.

She was obviously in the late stages of her pregnancy. She smiled at me and looking down she drew my eyes to a very large cleavage. Her breasts were large and stretching the dress top to its limits. I smiled back and passed on. When I turned around to check out her back side she had turned to watch me pass. I was busted so I smiled and walked on.

I lost track of her doing my own shopping but was surprised to find myself behind her in line at the checkout. When she bent over to get items out of her cart her dress pulled tight across her filled out ass and I could easily make out she was wearing a thong. She had a lot of heavy gardening bags on her cart and I wondered how she was going to handle them in her large condition.

When she went to pay she saw me again and smiling she said, "Hello again" and laughed.

I laughed also and asked her if she needed help loading all that into her car. She waited a bit but smiled when I told her I wasn't a serial killer plus the store had my credit card info. She said that yes she could use my help.

I paid and followed her out to her van. I loaded her stuff into her van and she thanked me for my help. As I was going to leave she placed her hand on my arm and asked me if I had the time to help her put the bags in her garden at her house. I leaked a sense of ease into her then jokingly I asked her if she was sure I wasn't a serial killer. She laughed hard and her jugs shook under her dress.

"Just follow me home," she said smiling.

It took her some time to raise herself into her seat but she got it done and drove off. She lived close by and it was just a little bit of work to get her bags around back to her garden.

She offered me something to drink inside so we went into her kitchen. She made small talk and casually dropped that her husband was a contractor overseas and had been gone for about three months but would be back in time for the birth. I laughed and told her she looked like she was going to drop the kid right here in the kitchen. She laughed hard and then her eyes got real wide and she quickly palmed her vulva.

"Oops I think I dribbled a bit," she laughed again.

Her belly and tits shook and that captured my eyes to her top.

She saw where my eyes were looking and said, "Yes they are very large and grew larger in this last month."

I told her it must be difficult being alone and being this uncomfortable. She mumbled that there were a few things she missed being this alone.

I went to leave and she gripped my hand and told me she wanted to give me something to thank me for my help. I didn't want to hit on a married pregnant woman so I held back on my ESP power. I kept saying that I didn't need a reward and she kept insisting I did need a reward for being so helpful.

So I pushed the envelope and said, "There is one thing you could give me."

She looked at me carefully then softly she told me to name it. So I told that ever since I saw her at the garden center I was thinking about her thong and would like that for my reward. She took in a breath but did not panic. She blushed and stared into my eyes then asked me softly why I was thinking of her in that way.

I told her, "I honestly think you look very sexy even being as pregnant as you are." She blushed and quietly asked if I really thought she looked sexy. I told her I really did.

She seemed deep in thought like she was struggling to make a decision. Slowly she reached down to her dress hem and started sliding it up her thighs. When she got to the bottom of her bump I could see that her thong was a pretty pink. She continued the dress upwards till she cleared the matching pink maternity bra. She slipped the dress over her head and dropped it to the floor.

I didn't move so she moved her hands up to the front of her bra and popped the clip in the middle and dropped it to the floor also. Her very large breasts shook out and settled on her chest. Her nipples were bright red and the size of a pinkie tip. Those great nipples were surrounded by deep pink circles the size of silver dollars.

She watched me as she brought her hands up to her breasts. She cupped her large boobs and tweaked each nipple then pulled each out just a bit. I saw her body tremble and a blush fill the cleavage between her mounds.

She looked me hard in my eyes and whispered, "If you want my thong you will needed to take them off me yourself."

I walked up against her belly and tits. I slid my hand over her bump then cupped each breast and poured my ESP power into them and hardened her nipples. I started to squeeze each one.

She softly whispered, "Easy, they are very tender."

I bent down some and took one of the nipples into my mouth and licked and sucked for a bit. I slid my tongue over to the other nipple and gave that some attention also.

I then knelt in front of her and slid my fingers up onto the front panel of her thong and using my ESP power I drew her pussy honey down through her pussy lips. The front of her thong turned dark from her moistness and her aroma filled the kitchen.

I hooked my thumbs into each side of her thong and slowly slid them down and stopped when her red haired pussy came into view. I reached a finger forward and ran it between her pussy lips and softly touched her clit. She shuddered and moaned softly. Slowly her legs opened to help me slide her thong down to her feet.

When she lifted each foot to clear the waist band the scent of her pussy honey drifted towards me. It smelled very sweet. I slipped her thong into my back pocket but otherwise did not move. She moved slightly to lean her ass against the counter and opened her legs a little wider and waited.

I slowly slid my hands up her legs again then slid my fingers along her pussy lips. She took in a deep breath and placed her elbows on the counter for more support. I ran my fingers between her pussy lips and got my fingers coated with more of her honey. I then started circling her clit with my thumb.

She started to moan, "Right there, dam it, right there" and her clit engorged.

Her body started to shudder so I pulled back. I pushed a few fingers along her pussy lips and slowly slid my fingers up into her pussy. She moaned and pushed downwards to force my fingers up further. I pulled those coated fingers out and slid them under her pussy and stroked her rear rosebud.

She forced out a, "No, no, no," softly but pushed down when I slightly slipped one finger into the ring of her ass.

I slipped out and went for broke and got all my fingers soaking wet with her pussy honey which was dripping out and coating her inner thighs. I slid two fingers up her pussy and centered my thumb on her clit. Using my ESP I quickly gave her several quick mini orgasms.

I started sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy and when they went in deep my thumb would slid over her clit causing her to quiver and shake. Still inside her I curled my two fingers towards me and started stroking her g-spot. This might have been a new feeling to her because her whole body shook and she let out a large moan and her pussy started leaking a flow of her pussy honey.

When I thought she was getting very close I slide my other two fingers up to her rosebud. Again using my ESP I softened her anal ring and slid my fingers all the way into her ass. She moaned loudly and started pushing down onto my fingers. I centered my thumb on her clit and my fingers on her g-spot and I massaged both.

She screamed out, "I'm coming, I'm coming, dam it, I'm coming you bastard, I'm coommmmiiiinnnngggg." Her pussy and ass pulsed on my fingers and she poured honey juice all over my hand and down my wrist.

She shook for several minutes then softly moaned, "Stop, stop, oh please stop," so I slid my fingers out of her pussy and ass.

She turned around, bent over and laid her tits on the counter breathing deeply. I thought to myself "why not" and unzipped my pants and dropped my boxers. By now my dick was rock hard and at its full thick eight inches.

I moved up to her ass and slid my dick through her pussy lips till it was soaked with her honey. Since she took my two fingers up her ass I went right for it with my dick head. I placed my dick at the center of her rosebud and rubbed it around. My pregnant lady just moaned but made no move to chase me away.

I bent my dick down a bit and slid it up her pussy. She shuddered when my dick was fully into her pussy. "Oh dam, you are filling me up," she moaned.

I pumped her pussy for a minute or two pouring more ESP power throughout her body exciting all areas until I felt her come again and coat my thighs with more pussy honey. She was breathing deeply and moaning out nonsense sounds. I stayed inside her until she stopped shaking then slowly pulled my dick out. My cock was soaking wet with her thick pussy honey.

I bent my dick upwards and centered it right on her asshole. I softened her anal ring with my ESP power then I leaned over her back, pulled on her long red hair and told her to push back.

She again forced out a "No, no, no," softly but pushed her ass backwards until my dickhead popped through her anal ring.

She hissed and began to breathe heavily. I told her to push more and slapped one of her ass cheeks. She moaned deeply and pushed back slowly until my large dick was fully up her ass.

"Oh dam that feels so wicked and so great at the same time, do it, do it and fill me up with your cum, I need this so badly," she sobbed out.

I then started to slide out almost all the way then slowly slid my dick all the way back in. Her ass was very hot and very tight. I increased my pace but went easy on her because of her condition. As I got close to coming I felt her ass tighten down on my cock.

She screamed out, "I'm coming; I'm coming, dam it, I'm coming again."

That did it for me as I slid my dick all the way down her ass chute and shot hot load after hot load of my cum deep into her ass. All at once my thighs got another soaking of her pussy honey as she sprayed me. I stayed deep in her ass for several minutes while we caught our breath. I slowly slid out of her ass and reached up and kissed the back of her neck. She slowly stood up and turned around to face me.

She kissed me long and hard. "Thank you so much for making love to me, I so needed to feel sexy. Will you help me to my bed so I can take a nap? You wore me out."

I told her it would be an honor to help her. She took my arm and we walked into a back bedroom. She stood by me while I turned down the bedding. I helped her into her bed then covered her up.

I knelt down next to her and softly kissed her. "Would you like to clean me up?" I asked and moved my dickhead to her lips.

She made an "O" with her lips and I slowly fed her my cock. Her tongue went to work and cleaned my cock of my cum and her pussy honey. She pushed my dick out of her mouth with her tongue and softly said, "All clean."

"Thank you for this memory today, and by the way my name is Zach," I said softly.

"Thank you Zach, my name is Kate," she whispered.

I kissed her again and told her I would lock up and let myself out. When I looked back at the bedroom door she was already asleep. I pulled on my boxers, pants, socks and shoes and closed up. I walked out to my truck and reaching into my back pocket I slipped her thong over my rear view mirror.

"Much better than a pair of fuzzy dice," I thought and laughed to myself. Being kind has its own rewards.