Zach Mrs. Johansen Ch. 01

Story Info
Zach helps the widow neighbor the best way he knows how.
3.1k words
4.45
82.6k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is another story of Zach's special powers.

*****

Zach Mrs Johanson Ch1.

Zach helps the widow neighbor the best way he knows how.

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. When I awoke I discovered I had a mind control ability that worked only with woman. It allows me to touch females and leave them with a sense of euphoria or I can center my power on specific sexual centers of their bodies or target specific thought centers to enhance feelings. I never use my powers to force females into doing bad things but I do tap into their deep needs when a situation arises and bring those feelings to the surface. This story is just one of those occasions.

I was visiting my mom during another break at med school. My daughters with my mom and sister had the house a bit noisy. Mom asked me if I would go over to Mrs. Johansen and fix a plumbing issue she had in her kitchen. Mrs. Johansen was about fifty and had recently lost her husband to illness. Her children were away at college so she needed the help.

I went over to the house and knocked. She answered the door with a big smile and a, "Hello Zach so glad your mom told me you could come over," and turned to walk to the kitchen.

Now even at fifty Mrs. Johansen was in great shape. I'd see her biking or running in the neighborhood when I was home on break. When she answered the door in addition to her big smile two nice full breasts with their headlights on greeted me. As she walked into the kitchen a nice ass swayed a summer skirt back and forth. She had the Scandinavian bright blue eyes and had long blonde hair tied in a pony tail swaying off her ass. All in all she was a real looker.

She told me her sink was running real slow and backing up. I asked if she had a snake and tools. She said they were in the basement so I went down there. I walked towards the workbench and passed her laundry basket. Lying on top of the pile were her bras and panties. I just had to know. I checked her bra and confirmed she was a DD. I brought various panties to my face and inhaled the lingering scent of her pussy honey. I was glad her panties were sexy not old lady granny panties. My dick twitched a bit and I told it to relax as nothing was gonna happen.

I got the tools I needed and told Mrs. Johansen I was gonna get to the job and she said she was gonna go do some laundry and be back up soon. I hoped I wouldn't get busted if she noticed her underwear were disturbed in different positions.

I opened the trap and snaked the pipe several feet down then reconnected the fittings. I called for Mrs. Johansen to test the water drain while I stayed with my head under the sink. She came into the kitchen and told me to call her Karin. She asked me if I cleared the pipe. I told her to test it. The water turned on and a tiny bit of water dripped from the fittings. I tightened them and had her test it again and it sounded like it was flowing down the drain. She turned off the water.

Suddenly I took in a deep breath as I felt her toes rub lightly across my dick. What I have always liked about my dick is that is stays its full thick eight inches and then only gets hard when fully excited. "How is THAT pipe Zach?" she purred as her toes ran up and down my cock.

"I think its fine but I think a little moisture just leaked out," I said with some hesitation.

"Here use these to soak up the wetness," she said and dropped something on my shirt. I found it with my hand and realized it was a pair of her sexy panties from the laundry pile. "Do you need more?" she whispered as she tossed two more pairs of her panties under the sink to land on my face. "I use these when there is moisture to soak up," she said softly.

She held me down under the cabinet with her foot on my dick which was on its way to rock hard. "Karin I'm sorry if I crossed the line," I apologized.

"Did you like what you found Zach? Did you take my panties up to your nose and breathe deeply? Did you like the scent of my pussy juice on my panties? Did you find an old woman's panties sexy, or are you just a horny boy with a big cock looking for any warm pussy to shoot your hot cum deep inside? Now be honest," she growled.

"Yes, yes I did Karin. I found your panties very sexy. Your woman scent made my cock hard," I said nervously.

She was quiet except for some rustling then she said, "Try these." Another pair of panties landed on me and I brought them to my face. They were warm and soaking wet with her pussy juice and had a sweet scent. Karin could hear me breathing deeply as I absorbed her scent and felt her moistness on the gusset.

"Come out of there Zach," she whispered. I slid out but stayed on my back on the kitchen floor and looked up at her. Her blouse and bra were gone and her breasts hung proudly and her nipples were popped out.

"Push your shorts down Zach and take your dick out," she whispered. I unbuckled and did as was told. Karin held onto the counter then used her toes on my dick again.

"Do you think you can invade my privacy and take advantage of a lonely woman and not get punished for it," she growled while pushing my cock against my stomach. She moved her feet to outside my hips then she slowly raised her skirt until her pussy came into view. She had pure blonde hair covering her pussy and her stance caused her pussy lips to open. Her pink interior was shining with pussy honey which was running down her inner thighs.

She spun around then unzipped her skirt and pulled it off over her head. What a great ass she had for a woman of her age, nice and firm and full. My dick got even harder as she started to squat and her backdoor button came into view. She then sat her pussy down towards my face.

"Make me cum and drink my hot pussy juice!" she ordered.

Since I could now touch her and use my mind power I took one finger and touched her clit. My powers instantly gave her a tremendous orgasm.

Karin screamed, "Oh Zach, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. All you did was touch my lonely pussy. You bad boy what did you do to me?"

She collapsed and her large tits flattened onto me. Pussy juice poured out of her gash and ran down my chin and throat to wet the kitchen floor. While she was still shuddering I wet some fingers with her thick pussy honey and I touched her anus and loosened her anal ring. She moaned deeply and swayed her ass back and forth.

I ran two fingers between her wet hot pussy lips then pushed them into her pussy and from my other hand pushed my moistened pointer up her ass. "Oh Zach what are you doing to me? That's so dirty pushing your finger up my ass but it feels so good. Go deep, go deep," she moaned as she shook through another orgasm.

"Suck my cock Karin," I growled and slapped her ass. Then I slapped it hard again. She yelped then captured my dickhead with her lips.

As I ran my fingers out and into her pussy and ass she slid her lips up and down my dick. Her tongue was busy on my thick dick shaft as she moved from my dick base to my dickhead. I added another finger into her ass and she pushed back and moaned on my cock. My fingers in her hot pussy found Karin's g-spot and when I used my mind power I brought her off with another huge orgasm. Karin gushed pussy juice then lost her strength and leaning forward by mistake slid my dickhead into her throat until she kissed my groin. She hummed on my cock then pulled back to catch her breath.

Karin then spent some time deep throating my cock. She slide her lips to my cockhead and licked the knot under there. It made my body shudder when she slid down my cock and my dickhead popped into her throat. Holding me deep she hummed and bathed my cock with her tongue.

She slid my dick out and started licking my balls. Softly she sucked my cum filled balls into her warm mouth then hummed again. It was like a vibrator on my nuts. She pushed my thighs apart and licked below my balls. I don't know if she ever did before but she started licking my anus and tried to push her pointed tongue slightly in. All that got my cock to the edge of shooting off.

"Let go of my dick Karin and stay on your hands and knees," I said as I slid out from under her. On my way I stopped and sucked on each hard nipple and softly bit into each breast. Karin moaned and pushed down on each breast as I sucked on each hard nipple.

"Yes, Zach, nurse on my tits. Be my baby today," she moaned. I decided to give her that fantasy and using my powers I awoke her breasts and milk started to flow.

"Oh Zach, what's that feeling? How is this happening? Yes, let mommy feed her little boy. Drink mommy's milk. Get them both, suck them both. Oh you're making my pussy so wet!" she moaned.

I slid the rest of the way out and I knelt behind her. I lined my rock hard cock to her dripping wet pussy opening and pushed once and slid my full eight inches down into her pussy. Karin moaned and pushed back to get all my dick inside her. My dickhead tapped her womb and Karin moaned louder. I slid my hands under and massaged each breast as I slid out and into her warm tight pussy. Milk was dripping from each hard nipple onto the kitchen floor as I squeezed each breast.

"Fuck my dick," I ordered her then began slapping her ass. Karin pumped my cock with her pussy faster and faster. I left one breast and gripped her clit. It felt huge between my finger and thumb. I worked that love button until she screamed into another orgasm and sprayed my groin with thick pussy honey.

"Oh Zach, I love your cock, I love what you are doing to my poor pussy, use me ram that dick deep into me and spray your hot cum all inside my cunt," Karin yelled.

The two of us were pounding each other - pussy to cock - until Karin came again. Her pussy gripped my cock hard and started pulsing on my dick. I pushed my fingers back down her asshole then came hard. I shot six or seven hot loads into her as her pussy milked my dick on each load. I kept my dick in her pussy as she slid forward to lay on the wet kitchen floor. Karin's breath was labored as she tried to calm down. I leaded over her body and slid both my hands under her and onto those nice full heavy breasts. Two fingers each found her nipples and I twirled and pinched them and felt her milk again. Karin moaned my name several times.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and laid it between her ass cheeks. Her full matronly ass cuddled my dick between her cheeks. I pumped my cock up and down her ass crack and each time my dick slid across her rosebud I leaked my powers onto her asshole. Karin moaned each time my dickhead slid by. I supported myself on one arm and centered my dickhead on the portal into her ass. Her anal ring relaxed from my mind control and my helmet popped in.

"Oh no Zach don't! I never had a cock in there, ooo Yeeees, fill my ass with your big thick cock," she hissed as my dick slowly sunk down into her ass. I was using my powers on her anus to place a desire for more. "Oh Zach you are so wicked using my ass for your pleasure. What would your mom say if I called her tomorrow and told her you fucked my ass?" she growled.

"She would ask you why did you seduce her son," I growled as I slammed my hard eight inched deep down into her ass.

"Oh Zach this is so wicked but I am carried away. My ass is filled with your big cock and all I want is more," she moaned as she pushed up her hips to get my cock deeper.

I worked to a strong deep rhythm of pulling my cock out to my dickhead then going deep again until my balls smacked her ass. I pulled all the way out once or twice just to see the big "O" I made in her anal ring.

"More Zach, faster Zach, pound my ass with that thick dick deep into me. Fill me with your hot cum again. Use me, do me, own my ass," Karin moaned.

I pushed her legs apart as I moved between them then grabbed her pony tail and pulled back until she got on her hands and knees. I pulled her up to stand then with my dick still up her ass I pushed her towards the kitchen table.

I pushed on her back until she bent over and squashed her tits on the table. I then pounded away at her ass increasing the speed of my dick riding her ass chute. I reached around her hips and ran my left hand through her pussy lips. I pinched her clit with those fingers then with my other hand started slapping her ass. I pulled on her clit and Karin screamed into another orgasm. Her ass chute gripped and pulsed on my cock. I power fucked her ass then drove deep down and my orgasm soon overcame me.

"Here you cock ass bitch take my cum, take my hot cum deep down your ass," I growled as I shot four strong loads in her ass. I pulled my dick out and shot four more loads up onto her back and all over her ass cheeks. I then slid my cock back into her ass and rubbed her clit to another orgasm so strong she sprayed pussy juice all over the kitchen floor.

"Stop Zach, stop you're gonna kill me. My pussy and ass are already broken," she moaned as she twitched on the table. I slowly slid my dick out of her ass and watched as my cream dripped out of the "O" I left there.

"Mom what the hell is going on?" I heard screamed across the kitchen. I turned and saw Kate standing there, a younger carbon copy of her mother Karin.

Still naked I walked up to Kate and said, "I came over to help your mom with her pipes," then I grasped Kate's hand and gripped it onto my cock and slid her hand up and down my ass wet cock. She had a shocked look on her face but didn't let go of my thick cock.

With that contact I used my power to flood her body, pussy, tits and ass with powerful pleasure feelings which pushed her into an orgasm. She lost her strength and dropped to her knees. I took my thick cock and slapped her cheeks then ran my dickhead across her lips. She almost opened her mouth then stopped herself. I gripped the edge of her t-shirt and pulled it up to wipe off my dick. I could see her large breast straining against the bra cups.

I walked to my clothes and dressed. Kate just stayed there kneeling on the kitchen floor. The crotch of her tan shorts were dark with the juice that had leaked from her pussy.

Karin was still lying across the kitchen table breathing heavily. On my way by I slapped Karin's ass a few times. She moaned but did not move. I then ran my hand across Kate's cheek and whispered, "See you later tonight - call my house."

"Bye Mrs. Johansen, call my mom if you need me to come over tomorrow for whatever you need," I said at the front door as I let myself out.

With the hunger I left in Kate's body I knew for sure she would call me later. What I didn't know yet would be if I was gonna tag team both the Johansen woman or just Kate. Either way I was ready for whatever. Sometimes helping out a neighbor has its own rewards.

When I got home my mom hugged me and gave me a deep kiss. She ran her hand in my hair which was moist from Karin's pussy juice and you could still smell the aroma of her scent. "How's Mrs. Johansen's pipes? Did you take care of them all?" she laughed.

"Yes I did mom but I think she is gonna want a maintenance agreement to keep her pipes flowing," I laughed.

My mom kissed me again and I am sure she tasted Karin's pussy.

"You're such a bad boy Zach but the women just love your big cock. And speaking of that wonderful organ your sister said to go up to her room and see her since your other daughter is down for the night and she still has some breast milk left for you. Now be a good brother and go fuck your caring sister. If you have anything left after your sister come wake me up. My pussy has a strange itch," she moaned and kissed me again.

All I can say is I am really grateful for that bike accident, my new power and my thick long cock.