Zach's Nieces Ch. 02: They Go Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working in my home office for most of the night after dinner and was just about done when I heard the twins call out, "Uncle Zach we need your help please." I shut down my pc and followed the sound of, "Uncle Zach come on already." It was coming from my master bathroom. I walked in and the twins were in my tub with bubble bath washing all over the place. They sat facing out so four boobs were there to greet me when I walked in.

"What are you girls going in my bath tub," I said like I was angry with them.

"Taking a bath silly, don't be mad," each of the twins said in unison. It will just be easier to tell the rest of the story by just saying "the twins" because they either both said the same thing at the same time or finished parts of each other's speak. "Ok so what do you want," I snapped.

They pouted a bit and said they needed my help to wash them and their hair. "Our mom does that for as all the time," they said (lying). "I really don't think that is true," I told them. That is when the whining really started, that I was so mean and that they tried to take good care of me and this is such a simple request and that I should do it because I am their uncle and I am supposed to love them, whine, whine, whine.

"OK, already just stop that whining and turn around and come to this side of the tub," I finally gave in. I expected the girls to spin in the tub but each of them stood up. The water rolled down over their breasts and formed a stream down through their crotch to join the bath water near their calves. They both just stood there letting me drink in their very soon to be fully adult bodies. The water had matted down their sparse pussy hair and being blonde already it looked like they were clean shaven.

"Well, sit your asses down here where I can do your hair or I'll get the hair brush and turn your butts red," I warned them. They both squealed and quickly sat down. They passed me the shampoo and I got one niece going with a nice lather. I told her to do some herself while I got her sister going. I got the other one lathered up then alternated back and forth till their hair was clean.

I turned on the bath tap and rinsed their hair with the spray attachment but just to get even with them I accidentally would spray the water so it would go down the front of their face. "Uncle Zach you are so mean," they sputtered.

"Ok you're done," I said and got to get up. They both grabbed one of my arms and told me I had to wash their bodies now. I told them I doubt their mom did THAT for them. "Uncle Zach, you are our uncle and therefore you are family. Our bodies are just skin so you should just get over yourself and do this nice thing for your nieces," the twins said. They had this pout and sad face going that melted any reserve I had over doing this. "Ok, but I hope I don't get arrested for this," I said. They just laughed and twittered.

They both stood up and handed me the bath scrunchy and this lotion that smelled of honeysuckle. I washed their front arms and legs and told them to turn around. They both said I had missed three spots and I had to finish there before they would turn around. I asked them if they just couldn't finish them themselves.

"Uncle Zach, you are making more out of this then you need to. Our boobs and coochies are just part of us and if you won't wash us there then you must have some hang up about your nieces," they shot back at me in a challenging tone.

"Oh, please help me Beth," I whispered seeking her long distance guidance.

"What was that Uncle Zach," they asked laughing again. "Nothing!" I told them and they handed me back the scrunchy. I thought that if they were gonna tease me like this I'll get even with them the best I could. I turned to Bree, yes I could tell it was her as I could see her birthmark on her pussy lip, and started soaping her left boob. I held her breast with my hand and soaped it up real well squeezing it to test how firm it was. Damm it felt just fine. I then concentrated on her nipple and rubbed the scrunchy in a circle until her nip got hard as rock. She moaned softly. I repeated the process on the other boob and then saw Bree close her eyes and lean on her sister Marie. I picked up the sprayer and rinsed off that work.

I then turned the spray directly at her pussy and saw Bree shudder and take in a deep breath between her teeth. "Ok open up," I ordered. Bree parted her legs but still kept her eyes closed. When I saw her sweet pussy lips open up I thought that ok their driver license indicated they were adults so here goes. Instead of the scrunchy I poured some honeysuckle lotion into my palm then cupped Bree's pussy and started stroking back and forth over her pussy lips and even into her slit. She leaned back against the tub wall and gripped her sister for dear life. I really cleaned her nether lips including her little peanut that started to poke out. Just when I knew she was close to wanting me to go further I told her to sit down while I did her sister. Her eyes popped way open and I saw some fire in those blue eyes. I told her to sit or it's the hair brush. She sat very quickly.

I then turned my attention to Marie who received the same thorough cleaning as her sister did. The only difference was when she opened her legs for me to clean her coochie I could clearly see her honey was starting to run out from between her pussy lips. I guess she had a bit to think about what was coming so to speak. I also gave her peanut a good washing and told her to sit. I then had Bree stand up and turn around. What a very fine young ass greeted my eyes then. I washed her back and had her sit then did Marie. They both told me I had missed another spot and wanted to be sure they were very clean back there because they were going to wear their new suits tomorrow. They both stood up and linking arms they bent way over and opened wide their legs.

"What is it you want me to wash girls, I thought I got everything that needed washing," I teased. "Uncle Zach, you know," whined Marie. "Well girls it looks like you are making more of this bath time now then I was so you have to tell me what needs washing," I shot back.

They looked at each other and I could see they were blushing a deep red. "Our rosebuds," Bree whispered.

"What was that – I didn't hear you," I teased again.

"Our rosebuds," Marie said a little louder.

"I'm sorry girls I don't know what that is. It must be a new internet term you kids know about," I said just waiting.

"Our Butt Hole!" the twins yelled at the same time exasperated.

"Your butt hole? Are you sure I should do that? I haven't done that since you twins were just babies," I teased on.

"Yes, we're sure Uncle Zach! Just do your job already!" they hissed at me.

I put a little soap in each palm and rubbed my thumbs around in it then taking perfect aim with each hand I placed my thumbs directly in the center of their ass rosebuds and pushed in while saying, "Do you mean right here?"

They both sucked in all the air in the bathroom and moaned, "Ooh yes, right there Uncle Zach, please clean us really good."

Ok I thought I am going to call their bluffs. I then started an attack on their assholes that included rubbing my thumb around the rim and in and out of their sweet backdoor. I kept my attack up for several minutes and because of the way they were bent over I could see rivers of honey pouring out of their pussy and getting their lips and thighs wet.

"Well girls if you really want me to clean you really good back there I'm going to have to go in deeper," I said to challenge them to see how far this would go. "Ok Uncle Zach if you think we need it," they whispered barely being able to speak.

I got another good glob of soap and really slicked up my thumbs. I placed each thumb on a niece's rosebud and told them to push back a bit. Each niece pushed until the tip of my thumb popped in past their anal ring. I could see they were breathing very heavy. I then slid more of my thumb up their back door until both girls were resting on the fat part of the palm and my other fingers were cupping their pussy. I then started an in and out attack on their asses. I would pull all the way out then drive my thumb all the way back in. Each inward push caused my fingers to ride their slits and bump their clits. I knew I had anal converts when I saw them both start to tense up, then their pussy overflowed with juices and their ass chute spammed and pulsed on my thumbs. I let them finish their first anal orgasm (I thought and confirmed latter), then slowly pulled my thumbs out.

The girls stood there panting on jelly legs. I could not resist so I swung my hands back and gave them a nice ass sting each and ordered them to sit. Rather than scream they both just moaned and sat down holding on to each other. I got up and pulled down the nice full bath towels and told first Marie to come sit on my lap. I had her first sit with her back to me and dried her back and tied up her hair with another towel. I then told her to turn around and straddle my lap so I could dry her front. She did that fully knowing that with her legs spread over my thighs her pussy would be wide open. I dried her front paying a lot of attention to her boobs and nipples. I then slid my hand down to her pussy and looking her directly in her steaming blue eyes I told her she still felt very wet down there as I slid my fingers up and down her slit, stopping to rub her peanut for a bit.

"Oh Uncle Zach don't tease me you know you can have all three of us if you want," she whispered.

"Yes I know sweetness but not you twins until tomorrow. I think Shannon has other plans as the first born," I answered. I then slipped her sideways, and slapped each ass cheek a few times until her ass turned pink. I don't think Marie wanted to get up when I lifted her. I wrapped her in the big towel then told her to sit and wait for her sister.

I motioned to Bree to come over and dried her in the same fashion except while I was drying her boobs I leaned down and took each nipple in turn and sucked on it till it was rock hard. I heard both girls take in a deep breath between their teeth when I did that. Bree took my face in her hands and looked straight into my eyes and said, "Uncle Zach I have been teasing you all day like a very bad girl. I want you to spank me a little longer and harder then you did Marie. I want you to know that I belong to you in any way you wish to have me and this will be my sign to you that I am now fully under your control."

Bree stood up on her own, handed me her hair brush, bent over my lap and slid across me until her ass was pushed up directly center in my lap. She raised her head to look at her sister then said sobbing softly a bit, "Please Uncle Zach, do this so I can show you how much I love you."

She kept looking at her sister and waited. I had no plans to abuse any of my nieces so I was gentle yet firm in bringing her ass to a bright pink with the hair brush, first one cheek then the other. Bree was whimpering by the time I stopped and started to get up. I put my hand on the center of her back and pushed her down. I told her to wait a bit and told Marie to toss me the skin lotion on the counter. I dabbed the lotion into my palms then gently massaged the cream all over Bree's ass. I then got more cream on one hand and slowly slid my hand down the crack of Bree's ass. I dragged each finger slowly over her rosebud and each time I did Bree tried to capture the tip of my finger in the hopes I would slid it in.

I then said to Bree, "Show me what I now own." Bree raised her arms backwards then grabbed each ass cheek and pulled them apart. "Wider," I told her. She regripped each cheek and pulled them fully apart. "Tell me, Bree," I said.

"Uncle Zach," she said crying just a bit, "You now own any part of my body to do with as you want, especially my ass which will always only be for you." I looked Marie square in her eyes and asked, "What do I own on you Marie?" She said "Everything Uncle Zach, completely, willingly and with all my love." She then started crying also.

I stood Bree up and wrapped her in a large towel. I then told each of the girls to go to their room get into their pjs and lights out right away, and not to bother me until I came down in the morning. "Yes Uncle Zach," they both purred then leaned down and gave me each a strong wet, long kiss on the lips.

As they went to leave the bathroom I saw in the mirror Shannon standing by the door. She had one hand in her shorts covering her pussy and with the other hand she was biting on her fingers. She had a very dreamy look in her eyes. She let her sisters walk past and said in a very distant voice. "Uncle Zach, I will get the girls bed down for the night then I will come to you." I wondered what the heck she meant by that but I was to find out soon enough.

12