Zach's Nieces Ch. 03: Shannon's Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted Shannon off my cock and said to her, "Quickly girl get your mouth around my cock and drink in all I have for you and don't spill a drop or you'll get spanked." She dropped to my lap and slid her mouth tight onto my cock and in only a few sucks I shot my cum into her mouth. She slid me to the back of her mouth and held me there while I shot rope after rope of my white sauce down her throat as she swallowed.

She hummed and licked her tongue under my shaft and sucked backwards to the top of my dick. When she stopped there she sucked tightly right on my crown driving me to near blindness. When I yelled, "Enough," she stopped and released my cock and I watched as she let one large drop of my cum fall from her lips. She looked me square in my eyes, smiled then winked as me. I rolled and pulled the covers over and Shannon slipped under and laid her naked young body fully on mine and we fell asleep exhausted.

It was sometime during the night or early morning when I was having this dream of something warm and wet bathing my cock. I half awoke and realized that Shannon and I were lying like spoons. What I felt in my half sleep was Shannon had hold of my now rock hard cock between her legs from behind and was sliding my cock along between her pussy lips. She was soaking wet and coating my cock with her honey. I decided to pretend I was still asleep to see where this was going.

I felt Shannon grab my cock and slide it into her pussy from behind. She slid her ass back towards me then pulled away. She kept this up for a few minutes and thought this was a very nice way to cum in the middle of the night. Shannon suddenly stopped then pulled away and I slid out of her pussy. I felt she was doing something with her hands and I thought she was massaging her clit to bring herself off. I next felt the covers rise up as she raised her top leg and placed her foot on the bed. She took my cock by its base and positioned it between her legs again. I felt the head of my cock be pressed against what I thought was her pussy.

She pushed slowly backwards and I felt a slight resistance and tightness that I did not remember from our earlier sex. Shannon pulled forward again then pushed back until my entire head entered a very tight sleeve. She let out a hiss from between her teeth and began to pant. She didn't move for some time until her breathing calmed, then she pushed back a little more.

"Damm this feels awfully tight," I thought until it hit me that Shannon had my cock starting up her ass. I lay as still as possible and tried to control my breathing to see what she would do. I next felt her fingers down around her pussy then felt slick fingers rubbing the remainder of my cock that was not yet up her ass. When she thought she had lubricated my cock as best she could she pushed back slowly some more. More of my cock slid up her lava tunnel for that was how hot her ass felt on my cock. Shannon would pant then push back a little more. Eventually I felt her ass cheeks press fully against my hips and I knew she had slid my cock deep into her ass.

She left it embedded up her back door for what felt like hours. Shannon whispered, "Uncle Zach, are you awake." I pretended to still be asleep and even made a little snoring sound to try to assure her it was safe for her to continue her nighttime discovery. Slowly at first she pulled fully away from my hips leaving just the head captured then she slowly slid me fully up her chute until her ass touched my hips again. From time to time she would stop when I was almost fully out and slick up my cock again with more juice from her pussy.

This slow assault on her ass went on for some time. I began to feel her breathing slowly change and recognized she was on the doorstep of another orgasm for the night. I then quickly reached my hand over her and gripped her nearest nipple and twisted it. "You little slut who gave you permission to use my cock for your own pleasure" I hissed into her ear. Shannon went rigid from fright and tried to pull away. I gripped her hips and forcefully pushed my cock fully back into her. She grunted and whimpered.

I used my arm to flip her face down on the bed and rode over with her till I was lying on her back with my cock still in her ass. I grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled her head off the bed. She moaned rather than cried from my doing that. Still holding her hair I slid my knees between her legs and opened her up pulling her to a kneeling position. Her pussy was deeply scenting the bedroom and my nostrils flailed like an animal in heat. "I am now gonna fuck you in your ass Shannon and when I'm done you will know what it really will be like to be owned by my cock - none of this romantic school girl stuff - do you understand," I hissed at her.

To emphasis my point I pulled harder on her hair and then slapped her ass as hard as I could with my hand. I continued to slap her ass with my hand while she was trying to answer me but each swat caused the poor girl to cry out. I stopped and asked her "well?"

Sobbing she answered, "Uncle Zach use me anyway you wish. I will do my best to give myself fully to your desires and needs. You can hurt me all you want and I will love you the more." I truly believed her and was really doing role playing with her to teach her a lesson and had no plans to harm or abuse my niece who I loved very much.

But to stay in character I leaned down next to her ear and told her, "That was the right answer my sex toy and to prepare for the fucking of your young life. You will not be able to sit down tomorrow when I am done with you tonight," I hissed. I then began to slide my long cock back then all the way back in, as gently as I could for the role playing, until I was on the brink of an intense cum. I let go of her hair and reached under us and grabbed one of her breasts and spun her nipple between my fingers. Shannon shuddered and I could feel her ass tighten even more around my cock. I then said to her, "Ok slut I give you permission to rub your own clit till I let you cum on my command but not any sooner or you will be punished - do you understand and obey?"

"Oh god, yes Uncle Zach, yes, yes, yes please cum deep up my ass and I will cum only when you let me," she cried.

"Do it then" I told her and I felt Shannon's arm move along the bed and then felt the tips of her fingers rub my balls as she slid her fingers through her pussy lips. "That's right girl rub my balls till I shoot my load deep down into your ass and drop load after load until I fill you up," I hissed. She scrapped my balls with her nails and that did it for me as I slammed one last time deep into her ass pushing us both flat onto the bed. I then told her, "Cum Now!"

On command Shannon screamed out a cum so loud that I thought she would wake her sisters, "OH FUCK, YES, YES!"

I could feel her ass chute gripping and releasing my cock over and over again as she moaned through several cummings of her own. I shot rope after hot rope into her bowels. Her ass pulsed on my cock sucking the cum out of my balls up my shaft and out the large dickhead. Six, seven, eight hot thick globs of my cum shot into her ass. I moved my cock in her ass rubbing that knot of my dickhead. Each time I pushed in deep my body shuddered from the excitement. When I could not take any more I rolled us over into spoons again and left my cock up her ass as I felt her shudder one last time and I think faint into sleep. I slipped off into sleep myself and must have slipped out of her ass sometime during the rest of the night. I had very interesting dreams.

12