Zach's Nieces Ch. 04: By the Pool

Story Info
Zach's twin nieces by the pool and round two.
6.3k words
4.67
57.1k
55

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including incest and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is another in the continuing story in a series of family member encounters.

*****

During the middle of the night or very early morning I had tossed a nice load down my oldest niece's ass. She had started it while I was asleep and I finished it till she fainted away. I had left my large cock still embedded up her back door after I had rolled us into a spooning position and fell asleep myself. I must have slipped out of Shannon's ass sometime during the rest of my sleep because I woke up on my back in a bit of a wet spot. I looked across the bed and could see Shannon still deep asleep on her stomach. I lifted the covers a bit and saw that great ass that would soon be one of my favorite things to gaze upon.

I had a bit of wood but I knew I just had to piss. Quietly I slipped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. As I started pissing like from a twelve beer can night, I heard above the noise of the wiz, "I love you Uncle Zach, remember I belong to you and thank you for my being the first." Shannon then fell back into a deep sleep. I slipped on just a pair of pj pants and went looking for Shannon's twin sisters. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a nice cup of hot coffee that one of the twins must have made.

I called their names, "Bree, Marie?" but got no answer. I saw the girls had baked some muffins so I grabbed one and my coffee and went outside towards the pool. The bout of sex with Shannon last night caused me to sleep later than normal and it was almost noon and the sun was warming the day already. I got to the pool patio and could see that Bree and Marie had put on their new bathing suits and were getting some sun. The suits they whined me into getting them were just string and two postage stamps up top and string and a 'pizza slice' on the bottom. I had told them the suits stay here when their mom returns from the cruise with my wife Beth, her sister.

The twins were on their backs and I sat facing them near their feet. Starting at their feet I ran my eyes up their legs and stopped at the slice, that having more than one meaning. The fabric that looked rather thin was pulled up between their pussy lips and their twin white blonde hair beards were poking out on either side. Their pussy hair was so white and so fine that their lips were very pronounced. I looked quickly and could swear they both just opened their legs just a bit wider to let me see the fabric was wet and wetter as it disappeared into the beginning of their ass crack.

I continued my visual journey up a nice female stomach, a little puffy, not that washboard jock look. Their tits were in fine display. You can't call them breasts when the only portion that is covered is just the nipples. And speaking of those, again I swear all four of them started to firm up and get rock hard – four thimbles hiding under a postage stamp of electric blue fabric. I looked further up and could see a blush on the faces, necks and cleavage of both my nieces. "Well good morning my beautiful girls. How do you feel now," I asked.

Really faking it they both pretended to just wake up from a sun nap. "Oh Uncle Zach you are finally up this afternoon. We followed your orders and didn't bother you this morning even when we were worried that we couldn't find Shannon in her bed this morning. Yea we heard a lot of noise early this morning and thought some one was getting hurt but we stayed in our rooms like you said," one or the other of the twins said. They both spoke for each other and finished each other's words so it makes no sense to tell you which one said what. "Yea we heard moaning and thought someone was sick with a tummy ach or something but we went back to sleep but we both had funny dreams and in the morning our sheets were all wet so we did some laundry, and made coffee and muffins cause we knew you would need your strength today," they both just rambled on.

"Well thank you for taking care of me this morning," I said, "Perhaps I can do something nice for you today."

"Uncle Zach we want to flip over and get some more sun but we only lotioned our fronts – can you do our backs for us. Yea we each made sure the other was fully covered with sun lotion – we didn't want any new exposed area to get burned," they intoned on and on.

"Well looking at the state of your bodies I would have to say you enjoyed making sure each other was well protected. You didn't play with anything that now belongs to me did you?"

"Oh no Uncle Zach we were good nieces – well maybe just a little naughty," they shyly said. "Ok flip over," I told them.

They squealed a bit, stood up and in laying down a towel they bent way over and wiggled their asses in my general direction. "Come on already," I snapped at them and gave each a swat on their ass.

"Uncle Zach, not now, we wanna get some more sun. You can spank us later if you want," they squealed. They then both stretched out on the towel face down and told me to get them covered up real good. I squirted the sun block on my palms and started on one of the twins. As I was doing her back I let my hands slide down onto the sides of her breasts. The twin lifted up just a bit to let my fingers slide under the postage stamp top and oil up her nipples.

"Bree, stop fooling around with Uncle Zach and let him finish his job," snapped Marie at her sister. "Oh poo," said Bree and flopped back down.

Finishing her back I changed to the bottom of her feet and worked my way up her legs towards her glorious ass mounds. When I got to the back of her upper thighs Bree spread her legs wide and told me to make sure that area got extra lotion. I told her it looked already like lotion was pouring out on its own.

"Uncle Zach, stop teasing me," she whined. I then got more lotion on my palms and went at her ass. While rubbing it in I grabbed her mounds and squeezed her ass flesh. Bree started to purr. I took the bottle and lifting the back string aside, I squirted lotion directly onto her asshole. Bree took in a deep breath and her body shook. "Make sure you do me real good back there Uncle Zach – I don't want to burn," she hissed between her teeth.

I took fingers from both hands and ran them over her rosebud, dipping the tips of different fingers into and then further down her ass chute. Bree tried to push up to get them to go deeper but it was my turn to tease. I told her, "Later sweetness I have to do your sister now," and she moaned as she settled back down to sun her back. Before I turned to her sister I gave each ass cheek a kiss then a second kiss with my hand. I was training Bree to expect both pleasure and pain on her ass now that I owned it.

I turned to Marie and saw her face was flushed. Marie was the shy one of the two and all that had happened to her by her Uncle Zach was new to her and was pushing her to open up to new experiences. I spent much more time on Marie's body covering her with the lotion. Even though she snapped at her sister for this, Marie also lifted up and let me spend extra time oiling her nipples, twisting and pulling on them till I made them rock hard. She did this sweet moan or purr while I was spending my time there. When I moved to do her feet she let out a soft sigh and lowered her breasts back onto the lounger.

Before I oiled her feet I took each of her toes into my mouth and sucked on them for a bit. She stiffened when I did the first toe but by the time I was done she told me that she thought that felt very nice. I oiled her feet then did each of her legs. When I got towards the top she opened her legs wide and let me oil her pussy lips. Just to break her resistance down more, I slipped some fingers under her suit bottom and slide them up and down her slit. I saw that Bree was napping already so I softly told Marie to relax and enjoy this. I then slid two fingers slowly up her pussy and let one of the other fingers drift over the top of her clit. My work on her tits must have done their job as I felt Marie's clit puff out and get to the size of a peanut.

Marie sucked in her breath and let it out slowly saying quietly, "Yes Uncle Zach, please do me down there, can you please make me cum for you."

"Well since you said please, then ok," I told her. While my fingers worked away in her snatch I took the lotion bottle and squirted a glob directly on her asshole portal. So with my other hand I lubed up my thumb and worked it into and down her ass. She moaned a little loudly so I told her to keep it down and to bite on the towel if she had to. I then worked both hands into and out of Marie for the next few minutes until I could feel her ass chute begin to throb on my thumb. To really break her in for my size later I added the pinkie to her cunt and slipped my thumb out of her ass and slide my middle two fingers down deep into her ass.

With just a few more thrusts Marie violently came on my hands and pushed her ass up off the lounger to get me as deep into her as possible. I heard her huffing and puffing and cursing as she bit into the towel to quiet her reaction to her very violent cumming. Her pussy shot out her cum soaking my hand and the towel she was laying on. The smell of her pussy honey overpowered the scent of the sun-block. I held my fingers deep into both her holes until Marie slid back down onto the lounger. I slowly slid them out and rubbed her back and ass to calm her down.

To keep her training going I moved to the side of the chair between the twins and told her to turn her face towards me. She did that and I pushed her hair back from her face. I knelt down on a deck pillow and pulled my pjs down. My rock hard cock popped out and I told Marie to open up. I watched her lips part so I slid the tip of my cock into her mouth. I told her to suck me nice and tight as I was going to fuck her face.

"Don't let a drop get out Marie, swallow it all, do you understand?" I asked her. "Um huh," she mumbled around my cock head and tightened up her mouth around me. I then started up a nice in and out motion sliding my cock into my niece's mouth. When I went in deep she would swirl her tongue along the underside of my cock. When I slid back she would swirl her tongue right on that very tender button on the bottom of my cock head. She held onto the mushroom and would not let me slip out.

Soon I was at the point of no return. I bent over and right above her ear I told her to swallow all my cum and not loose a drop and I added that if she did I would turn her ass beet red with the hair brush later tonight. All Marie did was moan around my cock and gyrate her ass on the chair.

"OK, here it comes," I moaned near her ear. Just as I began to cum into Marie's mouth, I felt a slick hand slip between my ass cheeks, find my ass hole and a long finger slid into my ass. Bree's finger slid out and a second one jointed it. I barked out an "oh fuck" and shot rope after rope of my cum into Marie's mouth. When I went in deep I could feel my cock head at the back of her throat shooting cum shots down her gullet.

She sucked me dry and when I stopped thrusting I felt the fingers slide out of my ass. Damm that had felt great. I looked down at Marie sucking the rest of me until I saw, on purpose, her push one white drop out of her mouth to slide down her cheek onto the towel.

"Ok young lady I can see you disobeyed so be prepared later tonight to get disciplined," I said in an angry tone. I pulled up my pjs and walked back towards the house. When I looked back I could see Marie using her tongue to push a big glob of my cum out onto her fingers. She then reached her arm across to Bree's mouth and fed her some of my cum as Bree sucked Marie's fingers. They then held hands for a bit then went back to getting a tan on their backside. Tanned or not both their asses will be red tonight I planned.

My wife Beth and her sister Mary were due home tomorrow from their short cruise so I knew if my twin nieces, Mary's daughters, were gonna make their move on me it would have to be tonight. After making Marie cum several times by the pool earlier that day I spent most of the day in my home office. Shannon their older sister was finally up and about after the ass drilling I gave her last night that left her in a post orgasm coma for most of the day.

Shannon found me in my office fresh from her shower and she came into the room wrapped in a bathrobe and her hair in a small towel. "Hi Uncle Zach is there anything I can get or do for you," she purred. I told her yes, to come over to me, open her robe and sit on my lap facing me. Without any hesitation she walked up to face me dropped her robe and straddled my lap. She smelled fresh from her shower but my command and her inner thoughts brought her female scent to my nostrils as she began to get wet.

"Did you enjoy yourself last night Shannon," I asked her as I began to pet her breasts and nipples and rub her pussy and area around her clit.

"Oh my god yes Uncle Zach, my ass already misses you. I had such sweet dreams this morning of you owning me and my servicing you any time you want. That is the truth Uncle Zach I consider myself owned by you for the rest of my life," she sobbed into my shoulder. She went onto say how she will beg her mom and her Aunt Beth to let her stay on at my home so she could be near me as much as possible.

"Well sweetheart you are gonna have a tough time getting your Aunt Beth to agree to share me and unless she agrees then this was the last time for you and your sisters," I explained to her.

"Well I will just kill myself if I can't be near you," she sobbed in the way only the young can sum up life to a single issue. I told her I loved her and I was sure it wouldn't come to that. Then holding her tight I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her just the way she was sitting. "Do you wanna get your nice clean body all sweaty and your pussy all dirty from your uncle's hot thick cum?" For an answer she put her hands between us and slipped my hardening cock out of my pjs and pumped it a few time till she got it hard enough.

She pushed up with her legs and rubbed my cock up and down her slit to get me wet then centered my head at her pussy entrance and slowly slid down my pole until she had me as deep into her pussy as she could start with. I knew she would get all eight inches fully up her pussy but being brand new at fucking she needed to get wetter and looser to fit the rest in. Shannon then pumped herself up and down my cock eventually seating her pussy lips fully on my lap which meant she had me fully up her cunt. I could feel the tip of my cock being massaged by the base of her womb. It was a warm tomb in which I was sure to die one day!

"Oh god I love that full feeling you give me Uncle Zach, you are gonna make me cum so fast," she moaned as she rocked her clit back and forth on the base of my dick. Sure enough I felt her pussy get very tight and begin to pulse. She quickly rose and dropped herself on my pole for just a few strokes and she gripped my shoulders and came violently. Her pussy poured out her honey all over my lap and soaked my pjs. I thrust back up into her a few times then came myself bathing her womb with my cream sauce. Shannon then had a series of body shaking mini-orgasms and huffing and puffing she finally collapsed in my arms, sobbing that she loved me more than her life itself.

I waited until she calmed down then standing her up I took her hair towel and placed it under her pussy to absorb our sex juices. "Shannon you need to clean me up," I told her while pushing down on her hips. She dropped to her knees, slid my pjs down; and then like a cat she washed my cock and my crotch with her tongue until she was sure I was clean. She slid back to kneel on her heals and asked me if there was anything else I wanted. I told her to go back to my room and get me some clothes.

When she returned I let her dress me. When she went to leave I told her I wanted her to stay naked in the house all day as she did the cleaning up. She smiled a huge smile then nodded her head in agreement. She went to leave and I told her one more thing. When her sisters come in from the pool tell them about the new dress code today and have them bring me up a snack and then the three of them work on preparing me a great dinner. She quietly said, "Yes Uncle Zach, as you wish."

I heard her puttering around the house for a while and when she came upstairs with the laundry she made the point to show me she was still naked. I little after that I heard the back door slam as the twins blew into the house from the pool. I hear one of the twins yell out, "Shannon you're naked go put some clothes on!" I then heard Shannon explain to her sisters that Uncle Zach wants three things from them today; he wants you two to bring him up a snack, then we are to start preparing then serve him dinner, and oh by the way, you two are also to stay naked all day today. "Uncle Zach!" I heard the twins yell.

I guess Shannon laid down the law because just a little latter I heard a quiet tap on my door frame and when I turned around there stood my naked twin nieces carrying each a tray just under their tits with parts of my snack on each tray. Their embarrassed blush ran down from their beet red cheeks to disappear between their breasts. "Where do you want us to put your snack Uncle Zach?" they asked.

"Come here and let me see what you prepared," I said knowing they would have to stand close to me. I saw a half sandwich on each tray, some chips and ice tea. Also two boobs each were taking up most of each tray. I was checking out my snack and just by 'accident' ran my fingers across their hard nipples. The twins sucked in a deep breath each time a nipple got poked.

I told them to place the trays on the corner of my desk but to bend from the waist to lower the trays. They caught on quickly and bent over to put the tray down on the desk and pushed their ass up and out towards me.

"Stay just like that," I commanded them. I then opened my desk draw and withdrew the foot long wooden ruler. I then walked up behind them and in a stern voice I told them I saw what they had done to share my cum down by the pool. I told them that they did not have permission to do that and now needed to be punished. They both started to whimper and to beg off promising to be good. "Too late," I said and landed a sharp whack on one twin's ass cheek. Then I moved to the other twin and whacked the ruler on her ass. I repeated the punishment a few more times on each ass then told them to stay bent over till I said they could leave. Now I love my nieces very much so the swats were not all out hits, just little stings to warm up their asses.

While listening to their sobbing I told them to stand and face me. Feasting on their breasts and pussy with my eyes I told them to get about their chores and help their sister with dinner. "DO you understand your assignments and the dress code today ladies," I barked at them. "Yes Uncle Zach we understand and will obey you fully," they whimpered. Then raising the ruler I told them to get to it! They squealed past me and ran for their room to get going on their chores. Later they also walked past my door once or twice to show me they were obeying and walking around naked. I got caught up on a lot of work and could smell dinner cooking and thought this should be an interesting night – especially for the twins.

Lost in my work I realized I could smell dinner and just then I heard a chorus of, "Dinner is ready Uncle Zach, come on down and be served," coming from the kitchen. I shut down the pc and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I was greeted by three of four finest asses I have ever seen, my wife Beth having the finest tightest ass I have ever had the privilege of feeling, spanking and fucking. My nieces turned around and I saw they each had on one of Beth's aprons.

12