Zach's Nieces Ch. 05: Twins in the Ass

Story Info
Zach's twin nieces get pounded in their ass.
3.3k words
4.58
58.8k
45

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including incest and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is a continuation of a story in a series of Uncle Zach and his nieces and family member encounters.

*****

After fucking and making my twin nieces cum several times in the den and letting their older sister suck me to an intense cum, which she then shared with her sisters, I had gone upstairs to lie down on the bed and rest a bit. The niece's mother and my wife were due back tomorrow from a short "sister's" cruise. Mary my sister-in-law was supposed to have a mini vacation with her husband Bob but he got called away for a business trip. From what I could remember Bob was always off on business and missed a lot of growing up events with his daughters, my three nieces. Mary seemed to raise the girls by herself.

When Mary and my nieces visited us about very two years for about two weeks in the summer the girls couldn't get enough of me. It was if they were trying to take back with them enough male loving to fill the void left by their 'always busy' dad. Looking back I think it was during those vacations that the girls grew to love their 'Uncle Zach'.

The trips when the twins were fourteen and then sixteen were the ones I could have easily wound up in jail if I had wanted to be a dirt-bag and take advantage of them. Lucky my wife Beth and sister-in-law Mary ran interference to keep me from getting raped by those young and demanding girls. I took my life and the health of my dick into jeopardy every time I went into the pool with those three. I think their mom pushed her limits with me and Beth in the pool after the girls got out.

The last time the twins were here Shannon was eighteen. She met a boy in the neighborhood and asked to be allowed to go on a date – "pizza & movie." Since the boy could drive we told Shannon to be home before midnight or "else."

She just laughed, "Uncle Zach, really?"

"Don't test your Uncle," Aunt Beth told her. Shannon swirled her short skirt, laughed again and left for her date. Well of course we three adults were still up when Shannon came home past midnight. She had a full on case of 'kissy face'.

My wife Beth asked Shannon if she remembered the rule.

"Yes Aunt Beth I'm sorry the time just got away," Shannon mumbled with her head down. Winking at me Beth told her that we have rules in our house and she would have to be spanked for breaking them. "MOM," cried Shannon. Mary, my sister-in-law, told her that it was their house their rules.

I stood up and pulled Shannon over to the straight back chair and sat down. "Lay across my lap Shannon," I snapped at her.

"MOM," Shannon wined loudly. "DO IT," her mom said.

Shannon slid across my lap and did her best to keep her short skirt down.

"Beth, come hold her hands, Mary, lift her skirt and slip her panties down," I told the girls.

"MOM NO!" Shannon cried out.

It was too late. Mary flipped the skirt up to display pretty pink panties and slid them off Shannon's ass cheeks. Shannon must have had a good make out session with the boy because I could smell residual coochie honey as her panties went down.

"Shannon did we tell you the rules before you left?" I asked her.

"Yes Uncle Zach," she whimpered.

"Then you know why you are about to be spanked?"

"Yes Uncle Zach," she said starting to cry a bit.

"Well let's begin," I stated.

I then began a series of 'smack, Smack, SMACK' on Shannon's ass as each swat was a little stronger than the one before. Her cheeks turned pink then darker red as I kept up the disciple on her ass. I looked over at Mary and her eyes were glazed as in a trance. I thought to myself about what Mary was thinking just now – like would she want to be next? I swatted Shannon's ass for about five minutes until I saw Beth let go of her hands.

I winked at Beth and said, "Mary slide Shannon's panties all off and leave them on the floor here. Shannon, stand up and kiss your Mom and Aunt Beth good night."

When that was done I said, "Shannon come here and kiss me good night and thank me for disciplining you."

Shannon shyly kissed my cheek and said softly, "Thank you Uncle Zach, I am sorry I disobeyed."

She then went upstairs whimpering. I watched her up the stairs and saw her twin sisters looking at me with huge eyes and shocked faces. They helped their older sister into their bedroom and closed the door quietly. I looked down at my tan shorts and could clearly see a big wet spot where Shannon's coochie would have been. "Interesting," I thought...

So the feelings the nieces built up visiting us totally explains how willingly they offered themselves to my ownership and my pleasures on this trip once their mom and Aunt had left. Servicing three hot, hungry and young females over the last two days was wearing me out. I thought that tonight would be the last time with the twins and Shannon and I was already looking forward to my wife getting back home. She was womanly smart enough to know that her nieces would wear down my resistance and granted me permission to be as loving, caring and available to their needs as far as they wanted to take it. She told me to be kind and give them only good memories to take back with them.

I must have fallen asleep because I next felt six hands roaming over all parts of my body but my crotch seemed to be getting most of the attention.

"Uncle Zach, are you awake now," the twins whispered in harmony. I opened my eyes to six lovely naked breasts and six pointed nipples and three of the cutest naked pussies I have ever had the joy to see.

"Yes I am awake what is it you want," I asked them.

Bree, the most forward of the twins said flat out, "We want you to fuck us in the ass as you promised, then cum deep down our holes. This might be our last night alone with you and Marie and I want this feeling and memory of how much we love you." I looked to Marie and she nodded 'yes' shyly blushing deep red.

"Will you give yourself willingly to me with no reservations – will you do all that I ask you to do – will you thank me when I am done using you for my own pleasure – will you still tell me you love me – because if not then you can go to your rooms and sleep by yourselves and get ready for your mom coming back," I explained to them.

As an answer all three of them burst into tears and started crying and between sops told me that they loved me deeply and their gift to me of their bodies was their way of showing me how much they loved me and how I should stop being so mean to them and to stop treating them like children and to stop teasing them and on and on it went.

I opened my arms and the three of them jumped on the bed to snuggle down on my chest and continue to sob. I stroked their hair and naked backs as I told them how much I did love them and felt honored beyond measure to receive their gift. That perked them up and they began to shower me with kisses and hugs. It was Shannon that began to try to remove my clothes and the twins quickly got me fully naked. They took turns with their hands and mouths to get my dick fully engorged and rock hard.

"Ok Uncle Zach – command us!" one of the twins said.

"Ok," I thought, "I will give them a night to remember."

"Bree and Marie grab the bed pillows and place them over the bed post at the bottom of the bed," I instructed them. Then taking each twin I walked them to the end of the bed and told them to bend over the post rail with their feet on the floor spread wide and their breast laying on the bed. This positioned their asses at the perfect 'dick height' for me to stand behind them and move from ass to ass.

I next told Shannon to slid down to the end of the bed so her sisters would be able to play with her pussy and ass with their hands and tongues. All three nieces obeyed without question.

"Ok, Bree and Marie, make your sister Shannon cum several times like she did for you in the den. If she doesn't soak the bed and your faces then it is off to your rooms," I barked at them.

They attacked their sister's pussy like they were starving for honey. "Lick her twat, twist her nipple, shove your fingers up her pussy, shove them up her ass," I ordered them. Shannon was moaning and cursing loudly as her pussy, ass and nipples were used to get her to cum.

Taking a step back I had to admire the twin's stretched asses and their pussy lips popping out from between their thighs. I walked into my bathroom and returned with my hair brush. It has a nice thick bone handle and my wife Beth had bought it for that very reason. I held the brush and began a series of taps and light smacks on the cheeks of each twin's ass. They moaned after each of the series would end with a hardest swat. I turned the brush over and stood behind Marie first. I ran the bone handle from the bottom of her pussy near her clit up her lips and over her rosebud and through her ass cheeks.

Her head lifted off her sister and she moaned, "Ooh god, yes Uncle Zach, please more of that."

I reversed the trail and lingered over her anus and she pushed up trying to capture the bone. I swatted her ass with my hand then lowered the handle to slide easily between her pussy lips and placed it at the base to rub over her clit which was now growing and popping out from between her pussy lips. I let the bone slip up into her pussy and stroked her with it for a minute or so. She began to build up a sweat down the crook of her back. I slid it out to her whimpers and slowly slid it up and placed it directly against her anus. This time I slowly slid it past her anal ring and deep down until the bristles where touching her ass cheeks.

"Do you like that baby," I asked her as I did mini up and down strokes with the handle in her ass.

She moaned, "Oh god, yes Uncle Zach, I love that but can I please have the real thing soon."

For her answer I slid the handle out and moved behind her sister Bree who was really into her sister's pussy. Her own pussy honey was coating her pussy lips and running down her legs. I squatted down and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I then ran my tongue over her clit, up her pussy lips then formed it into a point and shoved it against her asshole. Bree snapped her head back so I grabbed her hair and pulled back. She arched her back so with the other hand I slid the brush handle deep into her pussy and started fucking her with it. Suddenly she came all over the brush and her juice poured down her legs.

I let go of her hair, pulled the brush out of her pussy and centering it directly on her anus I slipped it fully down her ass chute. I slapped her ass with my hand and left the brush imbedded in her ass and moved back behind Marie. I then watched the twins bring Shannon to a thrashing series of orgasms that I am sure soaked the bed covers. I took my cock in my hand and slid it between Marie's pussy lips then down into her pussy till it was balls deep.

"Not there Uncle Zach," I heard Marie whisper, "Do it where you promised."

So being sure my cock was coated with her pussy honey I pulled out and placed the head at her anal door and started to slowly push down. I felt Marie push up from her feet so she made the mushroom head pop in past her anal ring. She started to breath heavy. Since they had made Shannon cum multiple times the twins now rested their heads sideways on her thighs and locked eyes to watch each other react to what was happening. I slid my fingers through Marie's pussy to get more honey and coated the shaft of my cock. Once it was nice and wet, I slowly started sliding more of my meat into Marie's ass. When she raised her head I knew to stop to let her get adjusted to how much cock she had taken so far. When she lowered her head again I slid another inch or so into her ass. I saw her reach a hand to her sister which she squeezed until my balls lay against her ass cheeks.

"Oh my god Uncle Zach I feel so filled and so hot and I want more of this from you. This will be only your special place all my life," she moaned and whimpered. She gasped as I slowly slid back to the mushroom head and hissed between her teeth when I slowly slide all the way back in. I did that for a few minutes increasing the quickness of the pull back and slide back in.

I was getting Marie close to coming but slowly slid all the way out. Marie quickly reached back with her arm and tried to hold me in. I slapped her ass and told her I had to break in her sister now. To leave her with some feeling in her ass I pulled the bush handle out of Bree and slid it into Marie's ass. "If you want to make yourself cum Marie I give you permission to rub your cunt." When I said "cunt" I slapped her pussy lips then rubbed her clit between my fingers. Marie shook like she was having a body earthquake.

I moved behind Bree and ran my rock hard cock between her pussy lips but went straight for her anus and slid the head past her backdoor ring. The large mushroom head invaded her anus and popped fully in stretching her open for the rest that was to follow. Bree started an up and down and a little side to side dance with her ass as I slowly slide my cock shaft deeper down her ass. She was humming and doing small little cursing sounds as she was being impaled. I soon was getting my balls massaged by her ass cheeks and she continued her little samba on my cock. It seems I did not have to be delicate with Bree's ass so I went at her a little stronger then Marie's ass. I was quickly sliding out to the head then back fully down to the base and it got to the point where I was pounding her fairly well.

I slid my cock out of Bree but quickly slid two fingers into her ass and kept them in deep while I moved behind Marie again. She slid her two arms backwards and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart.

"Again, harder and longer, PLEASE Uncle Zach I am very close," she pleaded.

I slid the brush handle out of her ass and up her pussy then set my cock at her back door and slid all the way in on one stroke. Her head snapped up and she started crying in pleasure so I picked up the pace and stroked back and forth ever faster until I felt her ass chute grip me hard and start to pulse. She screamed herself into a very intense orgasm and sprayed honey out of her pussy to soak my legs.

My fingers moving inside Bree's ass was bringing her close to orgasm so I gave up the ghost and shot my first cum load down Marie's ass. I quickly slid my cock out and pulling my fingers out, rammed my hard thick cock down Bree's ass and shot my second load into her ass.

I pulled out and quickly and slid full balls deep into Marie and shot my third load. Since Marie was finishing her orgasm, I slid my cock out and slid back inside Bree's ass and shot the last few ropes in her ass as I pounded deep down her ass. I reached over and slid two fingers down Marie's ass and six packed her pussy and clit with my thumb. That brought Marie off on two or three new mini orgasms until she started sobbing and her legs turned to jelly and could barely hold her weight.

I rested my cock deep down Bree's ass and brought some fingers down and attacked her clit until she had a few mini orgasm and collapsed her weight on the bed. I slid my softening cock out of Bree and moved around to the side of the bed. I motioned Shannon to get in the middle of the bed and under the covers. I then moved an exhausted Marie to the right side of the bed and her sister Bree to the left side of the bed. I started towards the bathroom when Shannon asked me where I was going. I told her to clean up before coming to bed. She wagged her head to indicate 'no' and motioned for me to get in the middle of the bed.

My wife and I sleep on a king size bed so there was plenty of room. When I got in bed Shannon slid down my body and took my soft cock fully in her mouth and cleaned it of the cum and pussy juice. She licked my thighs and balls of the same juices until she was satisfied I was fully clean. I could swear she was purring while she went about her work. When she was done she slid up to rest her head on my chest.

Shannon then said in the dreamiest of voices, "I love you Uncle Zach and I always will."

Bree then said, "I love you Uncle Zach and I always will," followed by Marie sobbing out, "I love you Uncle Zach and I always will."

"Good night my princesses we will see what tomorrow brings, but for tonight fall asleep knowing you are deeply loved by your Uncle Zach who will do all in his will power to give you a good start at life. Go to sleep and dream sweet dreams in the arms of the one you love," I cooed to them. I listened as each niece softly cried herself to sleep. It was only after all three were sweetly asleep did I doze off and dream of queens and princesses and a castle home.