Zack is No Longer Just a Friend

Story Info
A story with Zack and Beth's Points of View.
3.7k words
3.51
24.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack and I have been talking for a few weeks. He's 22, I'm 21. We hung out a few times at his house off-campus and had a great time watching movies and eating pizza. However, I feel like he might think of me as a friend, since he has made no attempts to kiss me when we spent time together, and I'm too shy to make the first move. He's really sweet and is involved in a lot of organizations on campus, so it can be hard to find time when we're both free. Also, it's getting towards the end of the semester, and I don't want to go all winter without talking to him, or letting him know how I feel. I still don't have the courage to tell him though, until a night out with my friends...

"Beth, just go for it!" Sarah tells me as we are drinking cocktails at a bar off campus.

"He'll never know if you don't tell him! It's almost the end of the semester. Just text him!" she slurs.

"Okay..." I say, fumbling for my phone, and blushing. Drunk texts always make me nervous but I feel much more uninhabited after those five rum and cokes I've drank tonight.

Beth[11:50pm]: Heyyy Zack ummm it's Beth and I just wanna say that I think you'ree cute and I've liked you for a while and didn't tell youu i hope you're havinga good friday night

I take a long gulp of my rum and coke, staring at the message and then pressing [send].

"Ohmygosh I wonder what he'll say!" I murmur to myself, while Sarah and my other friends laugh, talk, and drink.

A few minutes later, I feel a vibration and check my phone.

Zack[11:54pm]: Hey, Beth. I had no clue you felt that way. Are you drinking? Do you want me to come get you so you don't have to worry about getting back to your dorm?

"Ohmygod guysss!" I say. "Look! Zack texted me!"

"What did he say?" Sarah asks, coming over.

"He asked if I want him to pick me up...should I say yesss?" I ask.

"Definitely!" my friends say. "Spend some time with him. You should say yes."

"Okay!" I say, encouraged by the alcohol and peer pressure.

Beth[11:59pm]: Yeaah, I'm at Main Street Bar, I can head outside and meet u?

Zack[12:01am]: Wait for me, I'll text when I'm outside. Be safe.

"He's going to get me!" I squeal excitedly, and take my lipstick out to reapply it. I fix my hair and wait for his text. Finally, my phone buzzes at 12:10am and I hug my friends goodbye.

"Be safe!" they say. "Text us if you need us."

"I'll be fine." I say. "He's a great guy. He's probably just going to take me back to campus, or he'll let me crash at his place or something."

I turn and head outside to meet him. I spot a small black car and see him in the car. Zack...short somewhat curly brown hair, brown eyes, dimples, great smile, about 6'0"...and now he knows how I feel. I swallow and prepare to go out and meet him.

I open the door. "Hi," I say, simply, and sit down, closing the door after me.

"Beth," he breathes, leaning over, putting his hand behind my head, and kissing me.

I'm taken aback, but it feels amazing to finally have his lips on mine and I breathe a sigh of relief. This is better than I could have ever imagined. His hand is wrapped around the back of my head, in my hair, and he is pressing my face to his. He's strong, so I couldn't fight him if I wanted to, and I don't.

He smoothly slides his tongue into my mouth and I reciprocate.

We're finally making out! I lightly bite his tongue and wrap my arms around him, but he stops me.

"Let's wait till we're at my house." He says, putting the car into drive, and starting to go.

"Buckle your seatbelt, come on, be safe."

"Your house?" I ask, confused, as the car moves. "You aren't taking me back to my house?"

"No, babe. Why the fuck would I leave my house at midnight to get a drunk girl and bring her back to her house...then LEAVE? That's so stupid."

I feel like I've been hit. "What? I'm just a drunk girl to you?"

"No, you're Beth. You're my friend and hot and drunk and you finally said you like me. I didn't do anything with you before because I honestly didn't know if you were like, gay or something. You seemed interested, but too shy. I don't know. I would have tried something in a few weeks though if you hadn't said anything tonight."

"Oh." I say. "So you like me?"

"Yeah, sure." He says and flashes those dimples. "Okay, we're here."

He unbuckles his seatbelt, and walks to my side of the car, opening my door. I unsteadily unbuckle myself, grab my purse, and take his hand. "Uh. Thanks."

"Anytime, Beth." He says, closing the door after me. He takes my hand and leads me to his house.

"Uh...it's a nice house you have here."

"Thank you. Okay, I think all my housemates are gone for the night. Parties, you know." He says, grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs. He opens a door down the hallway a bit, and leads me inside. I stop, and he turns me around. "You're beautiful." He grabs my face and starts kissing me again. I drop my purse in shock. I didn't expect him to be kissing me so quickly, or so forcefully. I keep my arms at my sides, as he stands over me, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

"Come on, Beth, move your body, or SOMETHING." He says, looking at me with those brown eyes.

"You said you like me, you're here, I'm here, kiss me."

"But-" I fumble for words. "I...I didn't think this would be happening. Or this quickly or anything."

"Well it is. Suck it up, babe, come on." He leans down again and grabs my face. He's 6 feet tall, I'm about 5'6" but that's still 6 inches taller than I am. He presses his body to mine and he is grabbing me more forcefully. I decide to comply because I can tell he's getting frustrated. I put my arms around him.

"There you go." He says, loosening his grip.

"Come on, Beth, put your body into it."

I press myself against him, and start to kiss him back.

"This is taking too long." He mutters after a few minutes of kissing. I try to put my tongue into his mouth, but he pulls away and takes a small step back. He grabs at the hem of my dress, and starts to pull it up. As it rides up a bit, I suddenly slap my hands over my dress, covering myself.

"Excuse me?!" I squeal.

"Shut up, Beth." Zack says, and pulls my dress up more while I frantically try to stop him.

"Just let me do this."

My heart is racing and I try to hold the dress down.

"Beth, let me do this. Now." He commands.

I hold my dress over myself, frozen.

"Fucking bitch," he whispers, and he reaches out to me, grabs me, and throws me against the bed.

I'm momentarily disoriented, and he yanks me off the bed, pulls my dress up, and quickly reaches behind my back. He unclasps my bra and then, while I'm still dazed from his assaults and the alcohol, he pulls down my underwear.

Somehow I went from fully clothed at a bar, with Zack unaware of my feelings for him, to being naked against my will in his room with feelings of anger for him.

"That's better." He says, and grabs me to him again, slamming his tongue into my mouth.

I feel his hands roam my back, and then grab my ass. I'm afraid of what's happening, and tense up.

He pulls his tongue out for a second, commanding, "Relax. Now."

He grabs my head with his left hand, forcing me to his body, and wraps his right hand around the front of my body. With a jolt of surprise and pain, he shoves two of his fingers into my vagina. He does this again and again, and I am so nervous and upset that I am not wet or excited at all.

"Beth, don't you want this?" he asks, looking both angry and confused.

"N...n..n...no... Not right now, no. No. I'm sorry, no. Not now, please, a different time." I say, starting to cry.

"Well, I'm free now." He says, and throws me against the bed. I see him pull a long cock out of his pants, and he slides a condom onto his erection. He grabs a bottle of lube and pours it all over my pussy. Then, without warning, he slams into me.

§§§§§§§

Ugh, this fucking bitch. She texts me at practically midnight, saying she wants me. I've been the nice guy to her for months now, hanging out with her. If she was less attractive, I wouldn't have gone to the lengths I have to be her friend. She's shy and obviously just a friend but I have enough friends, you know? But she's fucking hot. 5'6", red hair, deep green eyes. She's got a hot body, curvy, not fat, not thin. Beth is also extremely fair skinned with some freckles. She's also got giant ass tits. Like, she's fucking hot. So I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass me by. Of course I had to go and get her. This fucking hot girl I've been wanting to make moves on likes me? And is trashed? Easy and hot lay.

But now this whore isn't doing anything, just standing there, preventing me from doing what we both want.

"This is taking too long." I say, grabbing her dress. Maybe when she's naked she'll be more open to what she came here to do.

"Excuse me?!" she frantically starts to try to pull her dress down.

Uh, no, don't do that, Beth. "Shut up, Beth." I say. She continues to pull it down. I'm getting pissed, more annoyed than I was before. "Beth, let me do this. Now." I command. Why is this bitch trying to piss me off? She just stands there with her hands covering herself. I snap.

"Fucking bitch." I whisper, and grab her. I throw her against the bed, feeling slightly bad, but not really. I wanna see her naked.

When she's standing there in her daze, I pull her up, take off her dress, bra, and panties.

YES, I'm excited to see that she doesn't shave her pussy, just trims it. She's got gorgeous red hair. I've never fucked a redhead before.

"That's better." I say, and stand over her again. I shove my tongue into her mouth, and start to explore her milky soft skin. My hands wander to her nice, supple ass. She gets tense.

Does this bitch think I'm gonna suddenly finger her ass? Why the fuck would I do that?

"Relax. Now." I command, and reposition myself. I grab her with my left hand, and force her mouth to mine. With the other, I shove my fingers into her waiting cunt. Her...dry?...cunt.

She's not into this? She's tight and dry. She's not into this. Fuck. Fuck. Is she going to think this is rape? She's drunk and not into this. I need to figure this out. Fuck.

"Beth, don't you want this?" I ask. I need to know. I thought she did? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"N...n...no, not right now, no, no, no, I'm sorry. Not now, please a different time, I'm sorry, no..." she cries.

Fuck. This fucking bitch called me up and now doesn't want this. Fuck. She doesn't want this.

But at this point, if she calls the cops or something, this would still be sexual assault, right? She's said no at least 10 times, and is crying and covering herself up. Fuck. Well, if she's gonna be a crying bitch and call the cops or something, I at least want to have some fun with this. Right now, I've just gotten to first base, and tried to finger her. I guess I'll go for it.

"Well, I'm free now." I say, and pick her up, throwing her on my bed. I rummage in my endtable, grabbing an extra large condom, and lube. I pull off my shirt, pants, and underwear, and grab my cock. I put my condom on it, and pour lube all over her pussy. She's so dry, neither of us will have fun right now. Maybe the lube will help.

I just need to do it. I line up my dick with her opening, and slam my dick into her.

I feel her shudder a bit, and she cries a bit more. I pull out a bit, and slam into her harder. "Bitch, take it!"

I pull out and push in again and again. I grab her tits, and squeeze them. God, she feels fantastic. God, this is fantastic. Her pussy, moistened with lube, feels amazing, and her tits are so squishy. This is great, other than the fact that she's crying.

"Come on, get into this." I say. She's staring at me with her huge green eyes. I need to put something behind my warning. "Or...I'll hit you. Or force you to do anal. With this huge cock. You don't want that."

"You'll hit me with your penis?" she sleepily, drunkenly, sadly, cries. Dumb whore, I feel bad, but I'm annoyed.

"No, with my hand, like this." I say, still inside her, and wind up, smacking her across the face. "I'll do it harder. Fuck me like you mean it or I'll hit you again!" I scream. I pull out. "Okay, let's pretend we haven't had sex yet. Okay? Okay. Let's do it now. Let's try again now." I circle her opening and slide in a bit. "Ready? Fuck me like you mean it."

I slam into her again, and start fucking her with a rhythm. She seems slightly more responsive, but still not a lot. Okay, I guess we're going to take this up a few notches.

"Fuck, Beth. What are you doing." I say, pulling out of her and moving up her body. I rip my condom off, and shove my dick into her open mouth. "Blow me. Come on, skank, blow me!"

I feel her tongue on my dick, licking the head of my penis. I grab her face, and start fucking her mouth. Ugh, her lips feel so good. Her soft lips, and her tongue, and her breath on my dick feel incredible. I am so hard. I slam into her mouth again and again.

Finally, she's complying a bit and I'm happy, but think she could do better.

"Beth, you're not trying hard enough." I say, and pull out. "Let's try your pussy again."

She looks nervous. "No condom?!"

"I don't have any diseases, do you, Beth?"

"No...but..." she looks worried. I spread her legs, and jam my dick into her pussy, wet with lube.

"Argh!" she kind of screams, and I fuck her harder and harder, feeling the grooves of her pussy on my dick. I am so large that I feel myself fill her up completely and slam up into her cervix, but I don't fucking care. I fuck her again and again, and she feels so tight and good. She starts to move, instead of just laying there like a board. Beth is finally into it! But then suddenly I come.

I mostly finish inside her and then pull out my dick so I get a few spurts of cum all over her tits, stomach, and soft pussy hair.

I feel great, and kind of sleepy, but I need to get rid of her now. I lean over and grab her dress, pulling it over her and sliding her shoes on her. She looks lost and confused. I hand her her purse, and a $10 bill for a taxi. I grab her hand and lead her down the stairs. I'm still not wearing pants, whatever. I open my door and shove her out.

"Bye, Beth, have a good night."

§§§§§§§

He fucks my pussy again and again without my consent. I'm crying and don't want any of this, and keep saying it. I think he knows it, too. Fucking asshole.

He's raping me and is happy about it.

"Fuck, Beth. What are you doing?" he says angrily, pulling out of me (yes!) and moving up my body (what?). He rips the condom off, and slides his dick into my mouth. "Blow me. Come on, skank, blow me!"

I am afraid of what he's going to do next, so I try to comply. I start to lick the head of his penis, and he grabs me roughly. He starts penetrating my mouth again and again, and I try to keep him calm by trying to blow him even though he's fucking my face roughly. Ow. It hurts. But it also feels...good? I have been attracted to Zack forever, and now I'm in bed with him. I start to get into it more, and try to add more tongue and more technique. I don't know if I'll ever have this sort of opportunity again!

Just as I'm starting to FINALLY blow him and get it into it, he pulls out. But he hasn't come. Was I not good enough?

"Beth, you're not trying hard enough." He says angrily. "Let's try your pussy again."

What?! He didn't put on a condom again. What is he doing? I am not on the pill! If he would just wait, and calm down for a bit, I could give him a good blow job! I'm just kind of drunk and need more foreplay. I need to get into this a bit more. And I especially want a condom if we're having sex...

"No condom?" I squeal.

"I don't have any diseases, do you, Beth?"

What the hell does that mean? "No," I say. "But..." I can't have sex without a condom! Please, put it back on before you go into me, Zack!

He forces my legs apart, and I'm trying to close them but he's stronger than me. I don't want to get pregnant! He shoves himself into me, and I scream. He's hurting me and filling me up. He fucks me again and again. He's really riding me as hard as he can, aided by the lube. He is grabbing at my body, and fucking me as hard as he can, slamming into me violently. I've never been fucked this hard. My most recent ex, Mat, was in bed. He always came early, and was too gentle. But with Zack...he's riding me so hard, I'm really starting to enjoy the roughness of this all. This new experience I've never experienced, with this attractive man.

He's inside me for a few minutes, fucking me again and again. I start to respond, meeting his thrusts. He's fucking me hard while I am starting to enjoy every second of it. How did this even happen? He's so huge, but it's an experience I've never had. I'm really enjoying it, and I love the feeling of him in my pussy. Finally his body tenses, and I feel his hot cum filling my vagina. Oh no. He suddenly pulls out but the damage is done, I might already get pregnant! But it gets worse, he cums all over my breasts and stomach, and then even more on my crotch. It's hot and sticky and I am so overwhelmed. I'd like to take a bit of a break, sober up, take a shower, and then go back at it with him. This time, knowing how large and experienced he is, I want to really enjoy it!

But after about a minute, he pulls me up, dragging my dress onto my body, and shoes onto my feet. What? He's throwing me out already? I'm not even wearing my bra or underwear.

He gives me my purse and hands me a $10 bill.

I stare at him, covered in tears, cum sticking to my dress, cum leaking out of my vagina. I look at him and ask what the money is for.

"Taxi fare." He says simply, grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs. He gives me a weird look, then opens the door and pushes me out.

"Bye, Beth, have a good night." He closes the door after him.

What the hell just happened?

My night went from casually texting Zack, to basically getting raped except I actually enjoyed it, and now all of a sudden I'm out on the street.

I look up and down the rows of college houses, and frat houses. I don't want to face people right now, I probably look like a mess. And I want the rest of my belongings.

I turn around and ring Zack's doorbell.

He answers the door and looks at me. "What?" he sighs, like he thinks I'm going to start screaming or hitting him or something.

"I want my bra and panties." I say. "And why don't I stay the night? We can have some more fun when we wake up tomorrow."

Zack looks me up and down, probably seeing my messy hair and crumpled dress. He sighs.

"Are you going to call the cops or anything?"

"No." I say simply. "I wanted to, I did. I really didn't want to do that. But...I actually got into it...so...can I stay, and we'll fuck more once we're more awake and sober?"

He looks at me again and holds out his hand.

"Sure, come upstairs."

I follow him up the stairs and he pulls off my dress, handing me my bra and panties.

"Lie down. I'm exhausted. We can do more tomorrow." Zack says, turning over in bed.

I close my eyes, trying to sleep, but I can't- I'm too excited at all the sex that we can have tomorrow morning.

I am so glad that I texted Zack!