Zack's First Gangbang

Story Info
College guy Zack joins his mom's gangbang at the club.
5k words
4.42
238.1k
210
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertsonj
Robertsonj
120 Followers

My friends always told me that my mom was a Milf. When I was younger, I used to feel embarrassed by this and I got into fights, even lost some friends. Over the years, I changed my mind, especially when my mom got divorced for the second time, and I was stuck taking care of my family like the man of the house. Playing the role of dad to two sisters, I began to see what my friends were seeing in my mother. I didn't tell her that, of course, and so I missed my chance for anything once she got remarried.

You see, my mom is not the kind that stays unwed for a long time. She's hot. I mean, really hot. She does fitness and works as a model. You'd be surprised to find out that she had three kids if you met her in person. But I knew. My stepdad knew. I later found out that several others in the city knew too.

Being the technical one in the family, I'm always working on the electronics. My step dad is a personal trainer, my mom's in fact, surprise surprise, and so whenever something breaks, it's just "Here, Zack. Fix it." And it was on one super fateful day that my mom's laptop stopped working properly and she gave it to. I started to work on it and, nervously searching through her files for nude photos I could steal and use for myself later, I discovered that my mom was not as innocent as she seemed.

Logging onto her internet to test the connection, I checked her history. I had done this a thousand times before and never saw any porn sites or anything of interest. I actually would have skipped this history check like I had so many others when something caught my eye. I had recently learned that our city had 4 sex clubs, as a college buddy of mine joked about going to one and getting a gloryhole blow job when a girl he was dating refused to put out. She eventually did, so he never got the chance, but now innocuous names like "The Blue Room" and "Pallasades Club," places that sounded like the many dance clubs my mom and stepdad went to all the time, took on a whole different meaning for me.

Clicking one of these pages, I found that my suspicions were right. It was a sex club. There was a forum link at the top and I decided I would try to see what they had in the discussions. Usually making a free account on a forum is easy, but I never made one for this site. My mom, like many other low-tech people, had saved her username and password for this site in the autofill. Feeling the nervous shakes go through me, I clicked enter and let the site think that I was my mom.

At first, I was disappointed. There were the standard sets of forums, talking about dates and times of operation, how to use the forum, favorite positions, etc. Scrolling down, I noticed that a lot of the forums were barely used and figured that it was probably more likely the people that frequented this place were communicating in person. Sighing, I decided to check one last place before I logged out. Checking my mother's history, I was flooded with a treasure trove of interesting things. The very first item on the list, the most recent for those who are not very tech savvy, was titled "Gangbang while husband is gone."

I started shaking and slowly thumbed the mouse over to the post and clicked. I read the body of the message and found that my mom was using the forum to set up a group sex encounter at this "Blue Room" place for the next weekend while my step-dad was in Hawaii doing a training seminar. I read through her post and found some very detailed explanations about the kinds of things she wanted and liked and noted that on more than one occasion, she wrote "Young, Hard Cocks." I had one of those.

It's a distant leap, going from thinking of your mom as sexy to thinking about joining a gangbang on her, but I had almost a whole week to think over the words that I had read. I can't tell you how many times I thought about her words and masturbated in my room. I actually skipped everyone of my classes that week just so I could dump my load in a sock. Friday, I was so sore, I had to get an ointment to heal.

I probably should mention that I did make a free account on that page and started visiting it. Knowing what I was looking for, I found my mom's post and all the follow up posts, discovered that my step-dad was okay with this thing, that he would probably be hooking up with someone in Hawaii, so my mom had all the permission she could possibly need, and that there were at least a dozen guys she had agreed to let in on this event. Posting as Techie38, I added my own messages to the post, innocent at first, but later more and more graphic as the week went on. Spreading the ointment on myself Friday night, I found that my mom had responded to my last post and said that she liked what she was reading and would have a spot open for me if I wanted it. That made it so hard for me not to stroke myself all night, that I had to use a double dose of sleeping pills at 8pm to make sure that I went to sleep without touching anything.

Saturday rolled around and I made an excuse to be gone all day. My college buddies made that easy, especially since they were also my distraction. Waking up at noon, I went immediately to my buddy's dorm and played several hours of Call of Duty and flirted with his girlfriend, something he hated so much it made him play worse. I then went to dinner alone at a nearby bar and then drove myself soberly out to the Blue Room.

I asked if they did tours and then did, so I took a tour of the place several hours before my mom would show up, nervous and stuttering the whole time. I found the place had several dark corners and I was lucky enough for the event to be a masquerade themed event. Dropping the hundred dollars for a membership and a door fee, I took my free mask and headed to upper bar, sitting area. I waited and I watched.

About three hours later, I noticed a cluster of guys gathering near the bar. They were all wearing the mask of the evening and talking to each other. One of them mentioned the gangbang and I knew who they were. Taking the opportunity, I stepped into the group and introduced myself to a couple of them, recognizing one as my economics professor (I was confident that he didn't recognize me since they class had one hundred students and I sat in the very back corner), and informed them that I was Techie38. They asked me why I had chosen thirty two, and I joked and told them it was the number of girls I had fucked, which made them all laugh, but the truth was it was actually my mom's age.

She was sixteen when I was born, a young teenage pregnant girl, as is common these days. My dad married her then, but what they had was not love. It ended before I could remember things and I don't remember him, so for all I knew, he was in this crowd. I thought she would realize who I was by the numbers, but it had only drawn her out. The first time we talked online, she asked me about it, and I lied and told her it was my age. She told me it was hers too and she'd be looking forward to meeting me, if that was the right term, if I managed to make it out.

So I mingled just long enough so that everyone could recognize me, and then I disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes so they could forget about me again. It seemed like I was in there forever, but when I came out, I slipped back into the shadows and watched again.

To say I was nervous is like saying a fish swims in water or camel lives in the desert. I was sweating like crazy and my heart was beating so fast that I thought it would explode. Actually, I felt like I fainted a few times while I sat there waiting, which would not have been that strange. Eventually, my mom came in wearing a tight red dress I had seen her wear a few times when she'd gone out with my step-dad.

I knew it was her not only because of the dress, but also because of the curves, which I knew very well, and the tattoos, of which anyone who had seen my mom's photos would recognize. They were pretty distinctive, and that dress showed them. Too well, actually.

My mom moved through the crowd of guys, talking to them, flirting with them, touching them, doing everything but actually fucking them right there. One of the guys left to reserve the largest group room the club had to offer and after another half an hour and four shots later, they moved toward the room. I followed, lingering back just far enough that I knew my mom hadn't spotted me, but close enough that a couple of the guys noticed me.

Now, some of you might think that with an opportunity like this, I would have jumped to be the first one in my mom. But I was terrified. I walked through the dark hallways, avoiding any reflective surface that might have revealed me, and when we entered the group room, I moved to the darkest corner and turned away at first.

My mom knew how to get things started, doing a little strip tease for the guys. I kept my back to her, trying to make sure she wouldn't recognize me, and listened to the hollers. Someone gave my mom another drink and she complained about being a little tipsy and laid down on the leather bed. The guys all laughed a low chuckle and moved a little closer. I stayed back.

She picked two guys to come forward first and helped them undo their pants. To the others, she ordered that they undress. This included me, I realized and undressed. Once I was naked, I stood there, surrounded by guys all facing the opposite way, looking at my mom, while I tried to calm myself. Breathing in and clearing my mind, I heard the wet sounds of my mom sucking on something.

Slowly turning, I quickly noticed that many of the guys in the room, despite having chest hair on some, scars on others, were all about my height and build. That was interesting, I thought, and relaxed more. Everyone varied in age quite a bit, but I realized that even though I was the youngest, I could probably blend in well.

I watched as my mom took turns sucking on the two guys, they each fondling her in turn, and watched as she invited one more to join her and start licking her. I began shaking again, but this time it was out of excitement. One of my greatest fantasies was being fulfilled: I was seeing my mom spread eagle, getting eaten out.

I continued to watch as she invited each one of the three to slide themselves inside her. I noticed that most of the guys would fuck her for a few minutes and then pull out, stroking themselves while they let another guy take their spot. I asked one of the guys next to me who was slowly stroking himself and he told me that my mom had asked that everyone hold off cumming until the very end. She wanted to be fucked, that was clear, but she also wanted to be covered in everyone's load together at the end as much as was possible. I nodded and turned back to watch, my lips dry.

After an hour, every one of the guys had entered my mom in at least two different ways. She had turned over and had been taken doggystyle by a few, she had ridden a few more, and at one point, she had three guys filling her while two more were being stroked by here. Everything I had seen on the internet was being done to my mom. And I was hard as a rock while I watched, not daring to touch myself.

Once all the other guys had been in her, she laid down and was panting after having had another orgasm and smiled. Her words were a little disjointed and it was obvious that she wasn't thinking clearly because of all the activities. She pointed at me with her right hand, her left going to her pussy to spread her labia open and curled her finger, beckoning me to come forward. I shook my head, terrified that if I got closer, even if she was blurry, she would recognize me.

"Come on, baby," She said, "you came here for this didn't you?" She made a pouty face with her lips, and looked right into my eyes. I felt a jolt go through me, as I was certain she had recognized me. "Are you gonna leave me wanting?"

I felt myself pushed forward by a couple of the guys and I took the last few steps until I fell onto the bed, landing so that my face was buried in my mom chest. She grunted and laughed and little, then used both her hands to massage her tits in my face. I felt the tingle in my sac that told me everything was working well, and I couldn't help but lift my head just enough to take one of her nipples in my mouth.

She moaned and moved her body into me, giving me greater access to her tits. I licked and sucked, using my teeth to stimulate the tips, and listened as she reacted. I felt her hands reach down to mine and she took my right hand from beside her on the bed and began moving it. I readjusted my weight and let her guide my hand while I lost myself in her breasts. The last time I had seen them, I had been suckling as a child, I knew.

Feeling her warm wetness on my fingers, I took her cue to move them around inside her. I could feel her juices running down my wrist, but I also felt the precum of several of the guys before me. Something about having my mom as sloppy seconds got me even more excited. I felt myself getting harder and without thinking about it, I moved so that I could slide into my mom.

I paused and waited, my cock just outside her opening, lubed and wide from all the guys before me. Looking into my mom's eyes, I lowered the muscles in my throat as best I could and said in a deep, hopefully soothing voice, "I'm gonna enter now."

"Good," she purred and rolled her head back.

Slowly, I inched my way inside of her, feeling the tightness of her muscles as I pushed my way in. She tilted her head back up to look at me and dropped her mouth open, sucking in air as I continued to slide in. Once I was all the way in, feeling her pressing around me, she grabbed my neck and fell dropped her head back against the bed.

"Holy shit," she said. "You're huge."

"I'm sorry," I said instinctually. This was a problem that was hit or miss with girls I was with, since I wasn't all that big. I had heard, however, that I was a bit thicker than average and a bit longer than average, so sometimes I got a reaction like this, and other times I was just that guy who had penetrated someone.

Starting to pull back out, I felt my mom's hand fall to my ass, stopping me. "Did I say I was done with you?" She asked. She tilted her head up to look at me and started moving herself up and down on my shaft. I felt the pressure all around my cock and fought to keep myself up, enjoying every moment.

Rubbing myself raw had made everything significantly more sensitive. This meant that sex with my mom, while being the most excited I'd ever been before, was also the most enjoyable experience I had ever had, and unfortunately for all the women I have slept with since, the best I will ever have. I told her this, in three words, while she moved herself up and down on me.

"Best pussy ever," I panted.

She smiled and began pushing my ass so that I was doing the work. I thrust my hips into her, slowly at first, and then faster, taking advantage of the bed. I moved a little and grabbed one of my mom powerfully fit legs and pumped into her over and over again. She dropped her head back and moaned, her hands gripping my back tightly. I could feel her muscles tighten and I felt the signs I knew to be an orgasm.

Reacting, I planted my knees and began to drive into her harder, forcing myself into her tightening space. She grabbed me tighter and began to scream, each thrust causing her to spike a staccato squeal. Hearing her shout at least a dozen profanities, I pushed faster, harder and deeper into my mom's tightened and quivering pussy.

Finally, she dropped limp onto the bed. "Holy fuck," she said to me. "Shit."

I smiled and slowly pulled myself out. I moved away from her, satisfied that I had given my mom the best orgasm of the evening and stepped back into the crowd. I got a high five and a fist bump from a couple of guys and turned back to my mom, who was still laying there, breathing heavily.

"Round two," she said. And looked up at the guys. They laughed that same deep chuckled and began moving forward again.

I let myself go last again, enjoying my mom being fucked this time around. I wasn't shy, watching her from near the front of the crowd this time, even stepping in for some oral activity when another guy backed away. I wish I could say that my mom was greatest at head ever, but that was a lie. My second girlfriend had done so many amazing things with her tongue that, even to this day, I doubt anyone could ever live up to, but I did enjoy watching my mom's face as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Taking a few liberties, noticing the other guys had done similar things, I did use the opportunity to grab my mom's head and shove it down, forcing my cock all the way into her throat. As she had with the others, she willing allowed me to do this, even letting me move it just enough that it never left her throat while I skull fucked her. I managed to pull this off for about thirty seconds before she tapped my hand and I pulled it out to let her have air. As she took in deep breaths, I grabbed the end and did what I had seen in porn: I slapped the head of my cock on my mom's face.

She looked up and me and laughed. "You're gonna have to make up for that," she threaten and then took it in her mouth again for a few more bobs before I pulled away to let another guy take over. Even though this was my mom, I was trying to do my best to share.

When I my second round in her, she was laying on the bed on her stomach. As I climbed onto the bed, hovering over her, she reached her had up and touched me, making a noise in the pillow I didn't understand. I looked to one of the guys on my left and he raised his hand.

"Excuse me?" I said politely. At that moment, I realized that I needed to take on a different personality if my mom wasn't going to recognized me and lowered my voice again. "If you want to talk to me, slut, you have to enunciate," I said.

She lifted her head up and laughed a little. "I said," she responded, "that my vagina needs a rest for a moment." She laid there while I hung over her, my cock slowly weakening as I realized that I wouldn't be able to get into her again. "However," she continued, "if you get a condom, you can take my ass until my pussy is fine and then you can take me. If you want, stud."

I smiled and felt myself get rigid. My mom's ass. It was her best asset actually. It was her money maker after all. Looking to the guy at my left, he handed me a condom from the bowl next to the bed and gave me a follow up fist bump. I took the condom and the fist bump and rolled up, tearing the package open with a fury that has seldom been seen in North America, and applied the non-latex rubber to my manhood.

Without hesitating, I grabbed my cock and lowered it to her ass, feeling the lubrication from the other guys who had already been here on the end of the condom. I slid in slowly, something I had learned before that time, and lowered myself on her carefully. Her leg kicked up from the knee as I did so and came down her carefully, placing my whole body against hers.

The warmth and smoothness around my cock at that time was not nearly as good as her vagina, but it felt good anyway. Leaning into her, I kissed her neck and ear instinctually, I guess you could say it was my trademark when I take a woman like this, and whispered in her ear.

"I'm not going to be gentle," I warned. I could feel the excitement quivering in my stomach and I wanted to just start ramming her with everything I had.

"Good," she said. "You were right when you called me a slut." She leaned up and little and brought her lips to my ear. "Make me your slut," She whispered.

I smiled and pushed her head down with my right hand, sliding my cock out and slamming it into her. She gasped momentarily, but on my second thrust, she was moaning. I lost control, shoving my cock into her ass until it was completely buried and the pulling it back out again. I heard the guys around me cheer approval and I kept going, thrusting into her ass over and over again. She rocked and bucked with me, letting me into her as much as I could, driving myself into her as deep as I could, listening to the beat of my heart, the sounds of her approval, and cheers from the crowd. I knew enough about anal sex to know that slow and steady was the key.

Robertsonj
Robertsonj
120 Followers
12