Zahir and Florence in Ottawa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The lady of the house is even lovelier," Flo said, clucking her tongue, and I turned around, and found her lying on a couch, stark naked, her voluptuous body practically glowing, her thick, sexy legs spread seductively, a wry grin on her lovely face. I smiled and went to Flo, and we kissed passionately. I barely knew this woman, but I wanted her so badly. Flo spread her legs and kicked off her panties, exposing her wet, hairy mound. Grinning, I looked up at her and Flo nodded. Yup, I knew just what to do...

"Tastier too," I paused to say, and I buried my face between Florence Mbida's thick dark brown thighs. I love the smell and taste of a woman down below. I simply love eating pussy. Guess I'm a naughty bisexual guy with a cross-gender oral fixation. Sue me. I flicked my tongue over the hood of Flo's fat pussy, and slid my fingers inside while teasing her clit. Flo began to moan and squirm as I revved up her engine, and I took that as a good sign and continued working my magic on her...

"You got no idea," Flo whispered, and I looked up to see her pinching her nipples as I ate her pussy. For some reason, the sight of this gorgeous, thirtysomething west African woman leaning back on the couch, licking her lips and relaxing as I pleasured her, well, it turned me on more than I could say. I ate Flo's sweet pussy like my life depended on it, and her squeals of pleasure were all the reward I needed...

"Flo, I want you to sit on my face, I want to eat your ass," I said, matter-of-factly as I finished eating Flo's pussy. Flo looked at me, a bit surprised. A lot of brothers can't admit to a female that they like to eat ass. Me? I don't have that problem. I've done far freakier things, believe me. Hell, once I let my ex-girlfriend Sharon fuck me up the ass with a strap-on dildo. Alright, it happened more than once...and I liked it. Compared to that, eating ass is nothing.

"Damn, a fine Muslim brother who eats booty, I'm one lucky sister," Flo said, laughing as she got on all fours. I looked at this fine, big-bottomed and curvaceous sister as she spread her thick ass cheeks for me, exposing a fairly obvious target. Flo straddled me, smothering my face with that big ass of hers. Out of all the sex acts a man and a woman can do together, this is my favorite, hands down...

I grinned and buried my face between Flo's ass cheeks. Alright, ladies and gentlemen, I say this as a bisexual male who's had access to butts of all colors and genders throughout a lifetime of sexual exploration. Black female booty is second to none. Flo has one of the best ever. Hmm, I love the way she smells. Want to know something weird? I've fucked a few guys, and I've taken a lot of dicks up my ass, but I don't lick male ass. I do enjoy licking ( clean ) female ass. Don't ask me why, I don't get it either.

"Hmm, give me that booty, Miss Cameroon," I said, laughing, as Flo started twerking that big booty of hers in front of me. I slid a finger into her asshole and she gasped. I smacked Flo's big ass, loving the way it jiggled. I began eating her ass, sliding my tongue into her asshole. Tentatively at first, then more boldly. I ate Flo's ass like it was sweet candy, worming my tongue deep into her asshole. Flo moaned deeply and begged me to continue, and I took my sweet time devouring that fine plate of black female ass...

"Oh fuck, Zahir, I love your tongue up my ass," Flo squealed, and I kept on eating that big, tasty black ass of hers. Oh, and I didn't let up until Flo cried out, orgasmic, though whether from my tongue up her ass or my fingers up her pussy, I couldn't tell you. After Flo finished riding my face, we had ourselves some more traditional fun, as they say...

"Time to get at that fine pussy," I said, stroking my hard dick. Flo looked at me, and for some reason, she slid a finger into her wet pussy, tasted herself and then took my dick into her hands. I watched as Flo stroked me, and then she winked and took my dick into her mouth. Alright, got something to say here. I'm usually the one pleasuring others and I'm not very good at letting others pleasure me orally, but Flo got my dick hard.

"Oh I know how to work a fuck stick," Flo paused to say, and I grinned as she slid a finger up my ass while sucking my dick. I love having my ass played with, and Flo apparently noticed that, for she added a second finger in there. The more Flo fingered my ass, the harder my dick got. So much that I felt an eruption building up in my loins and warned the lady that I was about to cum...

"Hmm, cum for me," Flo teased, and she flicked her tongue over my dick head. This was the last straw, I swear. I cried out as I came, rather explosively I might add, and when I came, Flo stunned the hell out of me by gobbling up every last drop of my cum. I smiled at the lovely, freaky lady who just took me to cloud nine, and sighed happily.

"You're amazing, Flo," I said, and Flo grinned and nodded, and then I took a moment to recover before we continued with our fun. Once I got hard again, Flo rolled a condom on my dick, and then got on top of me. I looked up at the majestic, curvaceous West African goddess who straddled me, and saw raw passion in her eyes. My hands went to Flo's hips, and my hard dick stood at attention, inches from her wet pussy lips...

"Zahir, shut up and fuck me," Flo all but hissed, and I smiled, slapped her big ass and then thrust into her. I buried my hard dick in her pussy. Flo closed her eyes and licked her lips, then rested her hands on my shoulders. Just like that, we began making love. Passionately we went at it, and I bucked my hips, slamming my hard dick into her sweet pussy. Flo turned me on more than anyone, male or female, in recent times. I mean that. The smell of her, the way she tastes, her curves, that ass, that smile, those eyes, I couldn't get enough of her. At the end of the day, I am an African man, and I was made from and for the African woman...

"Oh my lord, Flo, I can't get enough of you," I cried out, as I all but collapsed in Flo's welcoming arms, about an hour later. We'd been going at it for quite a while, and the sweet, merciless pressure of Flo's tight, hot pussy on my dick finally got the best of me. I rested my head on Flo's chest, and I felt her lips press themselves against my forehead. Flo smiled at me and I smiled at her, and for a long moment, we just held each other and didn't say anything...

"There you are, all clean and handsome once more," Flo said to me, smiling as I stepped out of her shower, and I smiled. Here comes the awkward part. Flo and I met last week, and we're acquaintances, or maybe friends at this point, but we're also friends who just fucked. What am I supposed to say to her? When I'm with a male lover and it's a casual moment of manly pleasure between us, we keep things casual. With women, it's always more complicated...

"Hmm, Flo, I definitely want to see you again, restaurants, movies, whatever," I said, sounding very much like a college freshman after his first hook-up, but I didn't care. Flo looked at me thoughtfully. While I was in the shower, she changed into an old red sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. Her laptop was open, and I could see the new Netflix series Luke Cage playing. I've heard wonderful things about that show. Guess I'll check it out...

"Zahir, we don't have to complicate things if you don't want to, I like you, we had fun, that's it, besides, I know you have other interests of a masculine persuasion," Flo said, and she took a cigarette from her pocket, lit it and winked at me. I stood there, flabbergasted. Not a term I usually use but dammit, it's the only one that came to mind at the moment...

"What do you mean by that, Flo?" I asked dumbly, and Florence "Flo" Mbadi looked me up and down, and smiled. Alright, so my bisexuality is something of a secret in most circles, and that's how I like it. I'm a big and tall, dark-skinned black man from West Africa. I have a deep voice, and a thick accent. I don't have any queer mannerisms or the type of voice, walk or demeanor one usually associates with the gay lifestyle. I'm undetectable, and that's how I like it. Yeah I told my ex Sharon, but I chose to tell her my secret. The idea of Flo somehow sensing it in me unnerved me...

"Zahir, my beautiful Nigerian brother, I'm thirty six years old, and I know a bisexual brother when I see one, you are what you are, and honestly, I don't mind at all, " Flo said confidently, and with that, she put her cigarette down on a tray on the living room table. Flo got up and stood in front of me. So close that we were inches apart. Flo put her hands on her hips and locked eyes with me. I looked at this foxy, voluptuous and fearless woman, and felt both worry and lust...

"So, Flo, you like bisexual guys, eh? Dammit you're so hot right now," I said, and Flo smiled. Before she could reply, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. I grabbed her, put her on the couch and just like that, we resumed fucking. I had to get to an overnight shift at a grocery store in Stitsville that day, but for the first time in nearly five years, I called the security company and cancelled the shift. My reason? Flo's riding the hell out of my dick, and we're having a sexual marathon!

"Zahir, you're going to become addicted to me if you're not careful," Flo warned, laughing, after we finished another round. Lying on the couch, her legs spread, her wet pussy glistening in the late afternoon sunlight, Flo was absolutely magnificent. Seriously, I'm not an artist or anything, but the raw, natural beauty of ordinary African women deserves to be celebrated. Not that there's anything ordinary about Flo...

"Too late," I said to Flo, who cocked a curious eyebrow. I looked at her, smiled, and without saying anything else, I got on my knees and resumed eating her sweet pussy. Flo took another drag on her cigarette, laughed and gently caressed the back of my neck as I pleasured her. Afterwards, I put Flo on all fours and ate her ass. Alright, so I just might be addicted to Flo, not just for her body, I might add, we have a lot in common. I feel like we could really have something, and that's okay by me.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think I've found the jackpot. I'm a bisexual Nigerian Muslim, a refugee claimant in Canada, and an outcast everywhere I go. I wasn't straight enough for Sharon Rosenberg, my white Canadian ex-girlfriend. Interracial dating was one thing, I guess my bisexuality was too much for her to handle. I love my fun with Benjamin Guillaume, my bisexual ( and biracial ) Haitian-Canadian stud and fellow University of Ottawa student, but he's serious about his girlfriend Marianne Karam so I'll always the side dude to him.

Now, it seems, I've found someone just like me. My new movie-buddy, fellow restaurant-hopping foodie and fuck buddy. Florence "Flo" Mbida of Bertoua City, Eastern Cameroon. Another rebel against society's conventions, and one who's basically in the same boat as me. Thanks to our immigration problems, the Canadian government is breathing down our necks, Flo and I, but we will get through this mess together. Maybe we'll get our permanent residency papers, move in together and become your wild neighbors whose loud, freaky sex sessions keep you up at night. Maybe. Wish us luck. Peace.

12