Zain's Little Harem

Story Info
Zain, a successful architect, tries open marriage.
1.7k words
3.8
32.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there, my name is Zain, as you may deduce from the name that I am from the Middle East. Well guess what, you thought right! I am an architect at a big multinational office; sometimes my job requires me to travel a lot, from gulf countries to Europe to Australia. I have seen most of the world countries and learned a lot from these travels, it's kinda cool to have your hobby as your job. From the sound of it life may seem perfect, but it's not. I have always felt so lonely especially when I am away from home.

My days have been so similar until I met Raya. From the very first moment I saw her, I knew she's the love of my life. We met somewhere in London, turns out she loves to travel like me. Raya is half Indian half British and I got to say she has the best of both worlds. She has light brown skin and the most charming blue eyes you will ever see. She was funny and cool, simply flawless.

These are not the only assets that made us eventually get married, that innocent face and cute looks got more beyond them that attracts me to her more every day. Wanna know what it is? Two words; KAMA SUTRA! Before marriage I wasn't considered sexually active, but after few positions from that book, sex was no longer the same. It's funny that when we tried all the stuff in the book we didn't know what to do with our lives. Like when someone finishes all the seasons of their favorite TV show.

Few months have gone by and we started somehow to get bored, sexual activity was getting extinguished by time. At first I didn't know what to do, the relationship was stressing out both of us. At the same time I started to have a crush on Kayla, an accountant at my office. I didn't know why I wasn't paying attention to her earlier. I mean she's the literal definition of curvy, like Kim Kardashian kinda curvy. Recently she started coming by my desk more often, usually to chitchat. In a while her tone started changing as if she was trying to seduce me. It must be my imagination, that's when I first thought about having an open marriage.

I suggested that to Raya, in the beginning she didn't wanna see me with someone else. But deep inside she didn't like it the way this marriage is going either. Surprisingly, I didn't need to discuss it a lot. She agreed almost in no time. It felt like I had earned my golden ticket, and it's time for me to explore more about my sexuality. Kayla instantly popped to my mind and I started thinking how do I get to know her real intentions, and if a chance comes maybe have some fun.

On the next day I had a big project coming up and I told Raya that I will stay late at work. Actually I didn't need to stay more time; I wanted some time to myself. Eventually I finished work and went home and what I saw was shocking. I found Raya having sex with her best friend Sally. They were both in a 69 position, licking each other's pussies. They were moaning as if they were waiting for this to happen in a long time.

So I stood at the bedroom door and said "I guess I better leave you alone". I startled both of them, Raya who was on top got off sally. Sally was too embarrassed she covered herself with the blanket, and Raya asked her to relax.

"I didn't know you're into petite women!" I said to Raya.

"Well, I took the chance to try it with a girl!" she replied.

"Can I join?" I asked both of them. they looked at each other and then agreed.

Raya took my hand to the bed and both of them removed my clothes, this is going way better than I ever expected. Raya pulled my cock out and began a blowjob, at the same time Sally was fore playing with me. Raya as usual was an expert at giving blowjobs; she knew how I like it. After few minutes Sally joined Raya and they both were sucking my cock and licking my balls. That double team thing seems like the best thing that ever happened to me.

After that I was so eager to fuck them both. Raya laid down on her back, and I spread her legs. Sally got up and kneeled over Raya's face to lick her pussy. I inserted my cock in Raya's pussy, she moaned loudly she made us more aroused, I've never seen her that horny before. I started to fuck Raya and she was eating Sally's pussy. Then we switched, Sally liked doggystyle so I had her way, and my wife was in front of her bisexual friend. Raya spread her legs and Sally licked her soaking wet pussy.

I started fucking sally, she said in horny tone "no wonder you love him so much".

"You didn't try him in kama sutra" replied Raya. I was having the time of my life.

After some time I had to lay down from all this thrusting, I don't know how they do it in porno I've always thought, but I didn't care because I am in what's better than porn. It was my wife's turn; she rode my cock cowgirl position. Facing her best friend whose pussy was above me to play with. Raya was bouncing and making out with Sally until I made Raya have her orgasm twitch. My wife is one hell of a sex machine.

I was about to cum so I stood up on the floor and they both were on their knees and opening their mouths waiting for my cum. The three of us came at the same time. I shot my hot milk on their faces and mouth. Raya the sucking expert took the rest out and collected cum in her mouth. I lay on the bed watching the girls swapping cum and having sex.

"You're not done yet?" I said and I didn't want that scene to end.

Sally replied "just because we came doesn't mean we're done".

She was giving me this I enjoyed fucking you smile. They continued their fun until sally screamed in orgasm too. After we were all satisfied we spent the night on the same bed.

In the next morning I wasn't shy anymore to tell my wife about my sexy coworker Kayla. So when we talked about it over breakfast she seemed interested.

"It's ok as long as you're gonna share" Raya said.

I smiled and didn't say much, she wanted to meet that sexy accountant needless to say why.

I kissed her and went to work, Kayla was not there. I called her and she asked me to come over her place, it's like we have agreed on this but never said a word, directly at least. I drove to her place and rang the doorbell. She opened the door for me; she was wearing a short robe showing her sexy legs and feet. After I sat down on a couch I asked if everything is ok, she replied that she needed a break.

"So, like my condo?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah, it's cozy" I answered.

She looked like she was nervous about something so I approached her to calm her down. After some times she told me that she has a crush on me but I am a married man so she couldn't let that out earlier. I told her about the whole open marriage agreement, she smiled as if she won jackpot.

"I wanna show you something" Kayla said while taking my hand to a closed room. She opened the door and it was her bedroom, 50 shades of grey kinda bedroom. She had many types of whips and sex toys, I was amazed and rather impressed with what I saw. Kayla asked me to tie her up in the bed. She took off her robe and as I expected; she wore nothing under it. I cuffed her to the bed and took a look at her toys shelf.

"use the one on the left" Kayla said referring to one of the whips "It's my favorite!" she continued.

I took it out and started whipping her, she was moaning in pain and desire. Then I licked her pussy and fingering her simultaneously. Then I fucked her while she's tied until we both reached our climax. I couldn't wait to tell my wife about my hot new discovery.

Several month have gone by, Kayla met my wife and got into action with her. She even had sex with Sally as well. So I had an idea, I suggested to my wife that we should have a foursome.

"Why didn't I think of that before?" Raya said. We called the other girls that we will meet up at my place next Saturday.

On that Saturday, Kayla and Sally showed up on time. We were prepared and so were them. Raya was wearing sexy black see-through lingerie, her nipples and pussy is visible from under her outfit. Kayla changed her clothes to wear a sexy schoolgirl outfit. Sally was the nudist of us so she simply got naked.

"I've been a bad girl, spank me daddy!" said Kayla in a seductive voice.

She bent over my lap and her short skirt was already showing her round ass, I spunk her with my hands and then whip, while Raya and Sally were licking each others pussies and tribbing. Kayla took my cock out and started sucking, she was good but nobody beats Raya at this.

My wife and I switched partners, I was fucking Sally while Kayla took the role of my wife's slave, Kayla loved kissing my wife's feet and licking her pussy. We all came but we were not done yet. Kayla took two strapons from her purse; she wanted us to gangbang her. Sally and Raya wore their toys and I was having anal sex with the kinky blonde while both Raya and Sally were fucking her in her pussy. We kept fucking her hard until she squirted, she was screaming in pleasure like never before.

Raya wanted to try that as well, and I was never happier. I ended up fucking all three girls three times in a row; it was the best day of my life. When we finished the four of us agreed to repeat this frequently. And that's the part of my life when I had my own little harem.