Zara's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved behind me. I felt my heart pounding from excitement, anticipation, and pleasure. He took his cock and rubbed the head up and down the greasy grove between my buttocks. I could feel it rubbing against my hole. I reached back with both hands, forcing my face into the bed, and spread my ass in total submission, giving him full access. If he was surprised, he didn't show it I felt him change the angle of his hips and guide his cock to my eager hole. Slowly, I feel pressure there, it's greasy and not too resistant but when his cock pushes forward I groan into my pillow and try to squirm away. But his hands are on me, holding me in place. Any movements I make just allow him deeper inside. As I try to push up I feel his hand on my back, forcing me back down and his mouth was at my ear.

"Fuck! You feel so good! You've been wanting this all along, haven't you slut! Just wait a minute, You'll love it"

Suddenly I don't believe him, but I can't move, my ass is crying out with the stretching it is receiving. My brother has me pinned down. He keeps the head of his cock in my hole as he rests all of his weight on me without moving, just breathing in my perfume and telling me over and over how good it feels. I try to lie still, trying not to let the pain show, trying to beat it.

Slowly I begin to get accustomed to it, the thick hard cock locked between the muscles of my ass, He must feel me begin to relax because slowly he starts to roll his hips back and forth. I feel my ass stretching more and more. But it's no longer painful, more of a full feeling. As he rocks back and forth, putting more of his cock into my tight ass, I begin to need it. When he pulls back I push back, moaning each time more is pushed inside me, until finally I feel his balls up against my ass.

"You like that baby girl? All of my cock is in you."

"Ohh.. Fuck.. It's so good!" Is the only answer I can muster.

He then begins to pump back and forth, pulling out to the point to where the tip of the head is all that is left in my ass then pushing all the way back in. My body tingles each time. Then slowly he glides to a stop, teasing himself as much as me no doubt.

"Tell me you like it baby." He croons. "Tell me that you want me to fuck you . Tell me, slut!"

"Please yes!.. Your cock feels so good. Please don't stop. Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

"Fuck, yeah, you dirty little whore!" He begins to fuck me again but now he picks up the pace, and is now pounding my ass. My body gives into him and I am in full ecstasy as his gorgeous hard cock fills my ass over and over again.

I pushed up to him and moaned into the pillow: "Oh fuck! That feels so good. Please don't stop!"

He's picking up the pace. My cock is achingly hard inside the front of the panties rubbing back and forth as he fucks me. I grab the sheets to push back harder and I feel his mouth on my neck. He's teasing again, slowing the pace down. I gasp with a deep desperate need. I hear a voice, whimpering begging for more, and realize it is mine as I writhe and grind up into him as he holds himself deep in me. Laughing at me, at how much I need this, but I don't care, I just need to be fucked.

"Beg!" He growls!

"Please!" I whimper, without hesitation. "Please, Fuck me. I'm your slut. I'm yours. You own me. Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

Then in an instant he is up, grabbing my hips, pounding me deep and hard over and over, I'm gasping at the onslaught of his unbridled lust. My whole body is alive. It feels so good. I am cumming, but like never before, it's completely engulfing me over and over in a cloud of orgasmic lust. My whole body is alive and everything he does feels good as. His cock is hitting spots inside me that are at once painful and pleasurable. He's so deep, then almost out of me. Over and over and over. I feel him and hear him driving towards his own orgasm as my body vibrates with its own. I feel him driving on and on, pleasuring himself inside me and he has my hips locked tight as he fucks me harder and deeper, his frenzied orgasm ripping through him as he bucks hard against me, pulling me back onto him as he fucks deeper than ever grunting and gasping as he empties his cum into me. He holds me locked tight to his crotch gasping, his hot hard cock deep inside my deliciously fucked body for a very pleasurable long moment before he finally sinks down on to me.

We are both drained and completely satiated. We lie there, panting. I know things have changed now, forever. I am fully his now, lost.

12