Zeek's Surprise

Story Info
Old romance rekindled.
2.3k words
3.74
10.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door-bell rang.

She wasn't expecting anyone. She looked through the door's security viewing hole. A well groomed man stood in front of her door dressed in sport shirt and slacks. His face seemed familiar.

"Yes?" she said through the locked door.

"Hello Patty. You probably don't remember me. It's Zeek from high school," he said.

"Ohmygod. Zeek," she said, totally surprised, as she unlocked the door. She opened the door and welcomed him into her apartment with a cordial hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"It's been years. How did you find me? Where have you been? What have you been doing?" she asked.

The questions and answers soon brought them up to date. They had dated off and on during high school. Committing to a serious relationship was not what they had agreed to, and that may have worked out for them. They had seen too many of their friends have problems with committed relationships and becoming enemies at that young age.

They spent over two hours catching up with talk of old friends, remembering the 'old music', changes to the neighborhood, and what they had been doing. She had fixed coffee and placed some of her home-made muffins on the table. Now, it was almost 5 pm when they noticed the afternoon had disappeared.

"Let me take you out for dinner," said Zeek.

"No. Please let me fix something here," she countered.

"Well...," he said. "Are you sure?"

"Of course," she said with enthusiasm. "Ohmygod! I just remembered. I was going to go out for groceries this afternoon. I haven't got anything to fix for us," she said, completely embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"That's no problem. Let's go get some groceries and we'll fix something together," he offered.

"You sure you don't mind?" she asked, still embarrassed.

"I'd love to go grocery shopping with you, to make sure you don't buy just donuts and fries," he joked, with a smile.

"Well darn. You caught me. I make the best store bought donuts," she said, starting to laugh.

"I'll bet they are the best store bought donuts anyone could make," he replied with a smile.

With her directions, he drove to the grocery store and pushed the cart. She went through the store like a vacuum on steroids. They were back at her apartment in under an hour.

She cut up the veggies as he cooked the hamburger in the frying pan. He drained off the grease and broke up the burger into little bits. She added the cut veggies and a half cup of water, a dash of garlic powder and some steak spice, then covered the pan for a 20 minute low simmer.

They opened a bottle of wine and chatted a little more.

She served dinner and they continued talking about old times and new times. Then, with the dishes done - she washed, he dried - it was almost eight o'clock.

"Ok, I have a little surprise for you," he said.

"Oh?" she replied, taken completely off guard. "I didn't see you bring anything in," she said looking around to make sure she hadn't missed anything.

"Just close your eyes and trust me Patty," he said.

"Oh boy. Here's that old 'trust me' thing," she said smiling as she closed her eyes. She heard him get up and walk around behind her.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I know it's been years Patty, but you always trusted me. Please trust me now."

"Well... ok Zeek. You aren't wanted for murder or something," she said jokingly with a smile.

"No, not that I know of," he replied, as he took the black silk from his pocket.

"Now hold still and don't move please," he said.

She felt something press against her eyes and then around her head.

"Oh," she said, realising it was a blindfold. "You planning on some kind of ransom?" she joked.

She then heard him walk around in front of her and heard a little clicking sound. Then she felt something cold and hard go around her wrists. CLICK - CLICK.

"Zeek, what are you doing?" she said as fear quickly rose in her mind. She struggled with the handcuffs for a few seconds, but knew it was hopeless. His hands gently held hers, stopping her from reaching for the blindfold.

"Patty, you know I've always had a crush on you. In fact, ummm... I've... loved you for years, but I've never had the guts to try to ask you to make things more serious between us. I know we promised in school not to get serious, and although it hurt me to agree, I tried to be the gentleman you wanted in high school. Now we're older and neither of us is involved with anyone, so I'm going to do a little polite cave man thing here. I hope you will be receptive to all of this. You can stop me anytime and I'll leave and never bother you again, if that's what you want Patty," he said.

Ohmygod. She was shocked and almost speechless hearing his admission of love through the years. "Zeek. I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me?" she asked. Her emotions were in turmoil. She felt both sorry and happy.

There was a long ten seconds of silence.

"Ummm... I was afraid... of rejection," he finally said.

"Ohmygod Zeek, I'm so sorry. Please take these off and let's talk," she said, still afraid.

"Patty, please. I'd like to give you something. Something I think you'll like. Over the years I've learned a few things, but I'm still not the best communicator. Please trust me. I'm not going to hurt you," he said. "May I kiss you Patty?" he asked.

"Well, I can't very well stop you," she said, nervously.

"Patty, if you don't want me to kiss you, then I won't," he said.

"Ok Zeek. You can kiss me," she said reluctantly, nervously.

"May I kiss your lips?" he asked.

Now she wondered what this was all about. He was always so polite and he had been polite since he arrived hours earlier. The only difference now were the handcuffs and blindfold.

"Ok Zeek," she agreed, still nervous.

He kissed her lips gently for a few seconds.

"May I sit beside you please?" he asked.

"Zeek. What is this all about?" she asked.

"I'd like to play a little game. An adult game," he said.

She wasn't sure she understood.

"This seems to be a strange game Zeek," she said.

"May I kiss you again Patty?" he asked.

"Ok. Is this 'seduction by twenty questions'?" she asked, trying to lighten the situation and reduce her own fears.

"It very well could be Patty," he said, with a smile she couldn't see. "Well? Can I kiss you again?"

Ok Zeek, kiss me. Kiss me three or four times if you like," she said, regaining some of her confidence.

Zeek leaned close and then stopped.

She had felt him move on the couch but he hadn't kissed her yet. She felt him near, or at least she thought he was near, but she wasn't sure now. Then she felt a slight movement of the couch and a feather-like touch on her cheek farthest away from him. It traced down along her jaw line and under her chin. His finger must be doing this she thought.

He brought his finger up the other cheek and then pulled away.

She suddenly felt a chill race through her body and goose bumps rose on her skin.

"Hmm. Are you nervous or are those goose bumps from excitement?" he whispered next to her ear.

She jumped at hearing his close whisper. "Ohmygod Zeek. You scared me," she sighed.

"I'm sorry Patty. I forgot to tell you. This little game has all kinds of wonderful surprises," he said, smiling again.

"I'm beginning to see... well, feel that," she said.

He leaned over and kissed her cheek numerous times as he inched his way toward her lips. She turned her head and met his lips on the fifth kiss and they held the kiss for a number of seconds. Her cuffed wrists forced both her hands to move up to his face as she gently touched one of his cheeks.

"Mmm," he groaned, when their lips parted. "I haven't had one of those in years."

"That was kind of nice Zeek," she admitted, her head dropping back against the couch as she thought of the times they had kissed on her parents' couch in the basement, so many years ago.

"May I touch you Patty?" he asked.

"Well, I don't know Zeek. If I remember correctly, I had trouble with your hands years ago," she said with a smile.

"I'll never tell," he said smiling too. "However, I think I'm a little better now. Hopefully not so clumsy," he said.

"Zeek. What are you planning here?" she asked, getting nervous again.

"Well... let's call this 'Zorro's Seduction' but you're wearing the mask," he said, chuckling.

"Zeek, I think you may get better cooperation if I had my hands and eyes free to help you," she said.

"Patty. Your hands may be cuffed, but they are free. I haven't tied them behind you. You can take the blindfold off any time, but I think you'll find this game is far more interesting and rewarding if you keep the blindfold on. And since you haven't taken it off so far, I guess you like this little game," he said, leaning over, surprising her with another kiss before she could answer.

Her hands reached up and touched his cheek again, encouraging his kiss, as she moaned softly.

His sensuous and erotic game of little surprises continued for a couple hours and she never tried to take the blindfold off. His soft voice and erotic whispers, the gentle sensual touching and caressing, the slow teasing removal of clothing finally led them to her bedroom. It finished with both of them breathless on her bed, as she relaxed in the afterglow of her numerous orgasms.

"That was better than I planned," he admitted, resting on his back, his breathing almost back to normal.

"Zorro. That was the most sensuous, erotic love making I've ever experienced. Can I take off my mask now please?" she said with a dreamy voice. She lay beside him, her mind remembering all the little surprises, and the erotic, naughty and pleasurable things he had done to her. "Mmm", she moaned as another small weak pleasure wave pulsed from her pussy.

"Only if the Countess doesn't reveal my identity to the Spanish authorities," he said.

"I would never do that Zorro," she said, lifting the blindfold and kissing him. "Thank you. This has been a truly memorable reunion. I hope you won't wait another 10 years," she said kissing him again, cuddling closely, her chin on his chest, her hand resting comfortably near his hip, knowing his still swollen cock was just an inch away.

"Would the Countess mind if this became a regular weekend game?" he asked, smiling.

"The Countess would be delighted to play the blindfold game every night with Zorro, but weekends will be fine," she said kissing him again and seeing his smile.

"Good, because next weekend, I can't decide which of the two things I want to do," he said.

"Oh Zeek," she said, kneeling up next to him on the bed, completely unconcerned about her nudity. "Please tell me more."

"Sorry. This game must keep its secrets and surprises," he said with a chuckle and a smile.

"Oh please Zeek. Tell me. If you tell me, will you let me choose?" she asked.

He smiled, turned his head, his eyes looked at her face, then traveled down across her naked sensuous curves. Well, he could decide one thing. She had played along with his little game. Her nervousness soon gave way to eagerness and wanting the erotic, naughty and pleasurable fun. "Patty, you are more beautiful than I ever imagined."

She lay back down, cuddling half on top of him, feeling warm, soft and relaxed in his arms. "Thank you Zeek. You have always been so polite. But tonight, you've been a little naughty too. And I liked it," she said, smiling shyly.

"Does the Countess have a shower, or do we need to go to the river bridge were the Spanish guards will see you frolicking in the water?" he asked.

"Zorro! Really. You'd let them see me like that?" she said.

"You'd be the last thing they see. They'd all die with smiles on their faces," he said, his own face smiling.

"Zeek. Where did you learn these naughty little things?" she said, grabbing the sheet and covering herself shyly, giggling.

"Do you remember old Mr. Johnson, the science teacher? He told me that since I almost failed science I should learn something less technical. I never knew what he meant until I saw the 'Story of O' and read the book. I was hooked. I've become skilled in the art of blindfolds and cuffs for pleasure. I hope you enjoyed that?"

"Mmm. You're wonderful. But shouldn't Zorro keep his sword skills up?"

"Goodness. Haven't you noticed? Zorro uses a different sword today. I feel hurt," said Zeek, turning away and pulling the sheet over him.

She looked at Zeek. Was he joking around or was he really upset at her comment? "Zeek, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. The past few hours have been amazing. Thank you. You really do know how to pleasure a lady." She felt a little embarrassed at her admission of pleasure.

"I'll feel all better if we have a shower together," he said.

She looked at the sheet covering him. It was jiggling. He was laughing. "Zeek. You tease. Yes, I have a shower and I'll help you with it. I get to turn on the cold water," she said pulling the sheet off him and jumping out of her bed. She walked quickly to the bathroom, Zeek following.

The sound of a slap - hand on flesh - was heard in the bathroom.

"Ouch!" she said, as the shower turned on. "You're naughty."

"I know. And you like it. Where's the soap? I've got two bodies to wash," he said.

"Mmm... yes. That feels so good," she whispered.

* * *