Zee's Awakening

Story Info
Asian Wife opens up to new friends.
1.5k words
4.13
49.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is said that a good marriage needs healthy doses of spice and passion in order to continue to flourish. After seven years, the spice had grown weaker. We still had wonderful sex two to three times per week but it just wasn't quite the same.

Zee was almost half my age with a wonderful tight body with firm breasts and ass. Her shaved pussy was always tight and juicy. But still something was lacking.

It was then that I hatched my plan. Being a photographer I wasn't unusual for me to artistic shoot full nudes from time to time. So when I told Zee that some photographer friends from the US wanted me to set up a shoot with two different Thai models, she thought nothing of it. In fact, when I told her how much they were paying, she was quite enthusiastic about helping out.

As the day approached things had come together perfectly.

Zee and I would host it a very high end suite in a prestigious hotel in Bangkok.

Bob, Mike and Ted were all set.

Mam and Nok were to be our nude models. Mam was very similar to Zee with her body but about 10 years younger. Nok, i will explain about soon.

The shoot started out with introductions and smiles all around. Mam progressed from fully dressed to fully nude quickly. Mam and Zee had bonded and the guys joked about Zee joining Mam. Refreshments of the alcoholic variety were served and relaxed everyone even more. Zee seemed more tipsy and relaxed than usual probably due to the drug that I had discreetly added to her drink. Mam started pulling Zee into pictures and was touching and nibbling on her neck. As Mam's time was up, we were left waiting for Nok to arrive.

The minutes ticked by with no Nok. In truth, Nok was not coming.

Phase two of my plan was put into effect.

The compliments of Zee boosted her ego and the ecstasy drug in her drink was making her horny. I pulled her aside and said, Zee, these guys paid for two models. How about letting them take some pictures of you until Nok gets here? To my surprise, she was easily convinced.

The announcement to the trio of men brought on applause and hoots of approval.

Mam helped Zee pick out a dress to get things started.

A slinky back dress with spaghetti straps that tied at the top. Because of the tight body hugging shape, Zee had to change her bra and panties. Her modest country upbringing always held her back from wearing any kind of risqué under garments, but in her ecstasy fueled state she slipped in to the thong and see trough bra without hesitation. Mam took great care to apply Zee's makeup, another extra that Zee rarely used. When she emerged, I was thunderstruck how sexy and hot she looked. I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her right then.

The guys faces were priceless. A mix of drool and lust filled their expressions. The stage was fully set for the next act.

The shoot progressed with Zee being directed into poses, but being inexperienced at being a model, I suggested the guys help her into poses. All three were only too have to be able to touch Zee and assist her.

Soon enough, one spaghetti strap was undone to create a sexy pose. Followed closely by the second. And poof, just like the dress slide to the floor. Zee's mouth watering nipples were at full attention and exposure with the see through bra and her tight ass was on full display courtesy of her thong.

I suggested that her legs would look great if she was oiled up to create a shine. Dutifully, i knelt down in front of my gorgeous mostly exposed wife and started to slowly apply the oil to her right leg, working it up higher and higher up her inner thigh. I casually invited Bob to help with the other leg. Mam stood behind Zee and started rubbing oil on her back and shoulders, slowly edging her bra straps off her delicate shoulders. Mike and Ted quickly set down their cameras and went to work on Zee's arms and hands. It was obvious that this was turning to a sensual massage for Zee. Her eyes were closed and her head lay back against Mam's shoulder. My hands openly slide into the tight crevice of her legs. I could feel the heat of her pussy. Slowly i slide my fingers under the slight band of her thong and moved it back exposing her shaved pussy completely. I thought Bob was going to pop as he took in the sight. I could hear the slurping sound as my fingers penetrated her cunt. She was as wet as I had ever seen her. Bob helpfully slide Zee's thong down her leg as I began to pump her juicy wonderland. Gazing up just in time to see Zee's bra slipping away as Mam undid the clasp. Ted and Mike wasted no time in each grabbing a breast and worked her eager nipples. Now Zee was openly moaning with her eyes still tightly closed.

I couldn't resist taking her leg and lifting it on to my shoulder and burying my tongue in her sweet juice. Sliding my tongue up and down her clit the way I knew she loved it. Not wanting to be selfish I backed up and motioned Bob to take my place. He dove into her like a man possessed using both his fingers to tickle her asshole and tongue to please her.

At her breasts Ted and Mike replace hands with lips and eagerly sucked and chewed on Zee's beautifully hard nipples. Mam had started tongue kissing Zee and she had responded. Another first for Zee. I stood up and stripped out of my clothes, my cock harder than I think I have ever been. Bob moved back and I lifted Zee on to the tall padded stool, lifting one leg. But before I impaled her I signaled Bob to grab his camera and capture this scene. He quickly switched to video mode as he positioned the camera on his tripod. That was my cue and slid my cock into Zee 's eager pussy. She was so wet her juices flowed down her left leg. After a moment i picked her up, still solidly attached and brought her to the bed to continue the fucking. I put one of her ankles into The now naked Bob's hand to keep her leg elevated. Then I pulled my still hard dick out of her and handed her other ankle to Bob. Before he could drill his hardened cock into Zee's pussy, I grabbed my camera and videoed him rubbing his dick against my wife's dripping cunt. Pre-cum oozed out the tip as he slammed his rod fully in. She moaned deeply.

Her mouth was soon filled by another cock as Mike pushed his dick into her mouth, thrusting in and out. He reached a crescendo quickly and grunted as he unloaded gobs of cum done Zee's throat. She gagged for a moment and then quickly swallowed it.

At the same time, Bobs speed increased and he suddenly slammed his cock in as far as it would go as he shook from the force of his orgasm. Zee's legs twitched as they always do as she came over and over again.

Not to be denied the tight pussy that lay exposed in front of them, Ted took the next turn, pulling Zee to the floor he had her straddle him and quickly slid his engorged cock into her still tight pussy. He grabbed her hips and began lifting her up and down on his dick, the slouching noise from Zee's pussy told the story of how wet she was along with the grunts as he buried his cock as deep as he could.

Mike couldn't wait any longer to be part of the action. He positioned himself behind Zee and poured oil down the crack up f her ass. With his other hand he inserted first one finger into her asshole. She had never been fond of anal but now she moaned as he thrust his digit in and out slowly. Replacing his finger with his cock he began the assault of Zee's ass. The rhythm was amazing, so there was only one place left for me go. With her already salivating from the fucking she was getting, it was no problem to stick my hard cock in her mouth. She coughed and sputtered a few times as I assaulted her tonsils, but as if almost on cue all three of us began to cum at almost the same time. Zee had now orgasmed countless times and as we all withdrew the cum oozed from all three of her love holes.

Zee laid there and smiled up at us, then slowly got up and headed into the shower.

Just then the doorbell rang, it turned out to be two different food delivery guys bringing us our meals. As the two young guys walked in our devious minds came up with a great idea for a shoot and a way to give these young studs a very interesting tip. But that's a story for another time.