Zekia & Trina

Story Info
Two ebony women find each other.
531 words
3.03
148k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zekia and Trina were best friends. They have been friends ever since freshman year. Now they were college juniors just enjoying life. Now Zekia was sexy she was 38D,24,34. She had Caramel skin, light brown eyes and light green when she had her contacts. Trina was almost the same. She was 36C,25,36. Everyone loved her phat ass even some girls, but Trina never thought of how a women might feel. So far she only experimented with men.

Zekia had some feelings for her, but always backed away not knowing how the feelings would mix in with the relationship. Trina had the same feelings.

One day the two decided to have a sleep over on the last day of school. Zekia's parents were away so they had the house to themselves.

When Trina got there she was ready for a lot of fun, but bad luck hit there way or good luck as you'll see in a minute. Zekia's AC broke down and it was at least 98-100 degrees. The girls just sat and sweated .

When Zekia couldn't take it anymore she said, "Ay girl I'm gonna go take a shower in some cold water u cna come with me if you want, "ok," said Trina

The two girls turned on the water and began to strip. Immediately Zekia noticed Trina's ass. Oh how she would love to get inside of her ass and just lick it up and down with her tongue. At the same time Trina noticed Zekia's breasts. The two girls eyes met and they quickly looked away.

Zekia turned on the shower. They both stepped in at the same time. The cold water felt good on them. As Zekia picked up the soap her arm grazed Trina's ass. She thought Trina would jump but she didn't. She tried something else to get her attention. Zekia grazed her nipple on Trina's shoulder. Trina turned around but instead of rejecting the offer Trina began to massage Zekia's tits. Zekia froze afraid she might break the spell. Trina then began to suck on Zekia's hard nipples making them even harder. Trina then went lower on Zekia and lick the top of her clit. Zekia who was already wet from her nipples being sucked let out a little moan. Trina then laid Zekia on the shower floor and ate her out.

Zekia felt so good and then she thought, "Will she let me play with her ass?" Trina then willingly bent over and waited for Zekia to do something. Zekia wasted no time. As soon as she bent over she began to lick and suck on Trina's phat asshole. While she did this she fingered Trina's pussy. Trina was about to cum. Trina begged for more. Zekia's tongue went crazy on Trina's ass and pussy. The two were so fucking hot they could barely stand it. the Zekia went into the 69 position and then after about 24 minutes they both came in each others mouth.

After they got out of the shower they down to sleep. While Trina was sleeping Zekia ate her out again and she came in her sleep and both girl fell asleep in each others arms.