Zelena's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Zelena is hurt and raped.
3.3k words
3.96
87.2k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

After the lunch was over Zelena had four hours before she had to serve dinner and her photographer friend, Jay, wanted to do a special sitting so she changed quickly and walked over to his studio.

There were a couple of men standing in the lobby of the building who she said hello to on her way up the stairs. She didn't like the way they looked at her, although she thought it might be because she was wearing a short denim skirt. The dark skinned man smiled and said "hello", but the short, skinny white man just gave her a creepy grin, as he eyed her legs.

Jay let her into his studio and went to work right away. He took some straight pictures, and started on a sexy group, at first lots of leg gradually advancing to totally nude. He touched her as he changed her pose: her arms, then her breasts, her thighs and more.

Then, while she lay across his couch he kissed her, gently at first, then with passion, their tongues meeting and entwining. Not a word was said as he undressed and she lay still, propped up on her elbows, legs parted. He kissed her breasts, sucking gently on the nipples, then, still kissing as he went, over her flat belly until reached her closed slit.

He gently opened her to expose her pink vagina, already oozing wetness.

"Such beauty, Zelly. Your pussy is absolutely beautiful." Then his mouth was on her.

As he licked and licked and licked her Zelena sighed and moaned with pleasure.

"Jay, dear Jay, oh yes, yes, that is so good." And she opened her legs wider for him.

After what seemed a long, wonderful time, he rose up to show his hard penis, and without a pause thrust it into her pink wetness. He heard her cry out in a foreign language, but he understood the meaning perfectly.

Deeply but gently he thrust into her, every thrust bringing a sigh and another foreign phrase. His deeps thrusts became harder, faster until he gave a groan as if in pain and ejaculated into Zelena's steaming vagina.

They hung together for several minutes as his penis gradually softened. They kissed and kissed again until finally Jay slowly pulled out of her wet hole. Zelena loved the feeling of a penis sliding out of her vagina and she lay there, legs open as the slimy trickle of white flowed out of her now-red slit.

"Thank you, Zelly. That was so good." Jay said gazing down at open legs. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. You are such a lovely creature."

"I'm no creature, I'm a girl and I loved that fucking. I wanted it too, long time." Zelly laughed as she closed her legs and got up. Then, "Ooh, I leaking." As she got up and ran to the toilet.

When she'd cleaned up and dressed they kissed again, and Zelena went out and downstairs. The two men were still at the bottom of the stairs.

"Where've you been dear?" the skinny white man asked her.

"To see my friend, Jay. He take pictures of me." Zelena answered nervously. She didn't like this man, he seemed evil.

"Did 'e fuck you?"

"That's not your business." She told him.

She tried to go out, but he blocked her way. "Did 'e pay you?"

"Yes he pay me to pose for him."

"He fucked you and paid you. That makes you an 'ore, love. You're an 'ore, ain't you?"

"I'm not a whore. Please let me go."

"How much money he give you?"

"100 pounds."

"Well 'ere we get 'alf of what an 'ore makes, ya'see this is our territory, so give me 50 pounds."

"No! that my money."

He pulled a switchblade out of his pocket, held it under her nose and persuaded her to hand over half of what Jay had given her for posing. He told her that he and Rufus also got to fuck any whores in that part of Soho.

"I won't fuck you!" She protested.

"No deary, but you gonna give me and Rufus 'ere a blowjob." Again sticking the blade under her nose.

She got down on her knees on the filthy floor and when Rufus pulled out his penis she took it in her mouth and started to suck it. His cock was very large and started to choke her, but she sucked it until she felt it squirting in her mouth, but when she started to take it out Jerry told her to swallow it.

She was still sucking on it when someone came out of one of the offices and down the stairs. Jerry looked up at them and smiled. "Just teaching an 'ore a lesson." He said to them

"Suck it all down!" he ordered her. There was so much it was leaking from the corners of her mouth.

"Now it's my turn." He said, and still showing her the knife, stuck his penis in her face.

She opened her mouth and with her eyes closed started to suck. It tasted very nasty as if he hadn't washed it in days, and made her gag, but he was enjoying her discomfort, and taking her head in his hands commenced fucking her mouth. Deep and hard he jammed in down her throat until she was coughing and choking and saliva was drooling out of the corner of her mouth.

"That's lovely darlin'." He grinned. "Don't you like that? Just hold on.....Oh lovely...'ere it comes".....and as he shot his sperm into her mouth he jammed his penis hard into her throat. "Aaah yes. Swallow it my love, swallow it then I'll let you loose."

As he slowly withdrew his now-limp penis from her mouth he could see tears in her eyes, and saw his slimey ejaculate dripping down her chin. He stroked her cheek with his knife, and with one swift motion slit open her blouse and again her bra, so that her breasts were exposed.

"Lovely titties you've got dear. I'm going to let you go now, but if you come 'orin' around 'ere again me and Rufus get 'alf of what you make. Understand?" She nodded.

"Otherwise you know what'll 'appen? You might lose one of them nice pink nippies."

And with a smile he gave one of her breasts a jab with the point of the knife.

Zelena squealed and looked down at her breast where the blood was slowly seeping out of a small stab wound. Her eyes were wide and her mouth open. She jumped to her feet, clutching her tattered blouse and pushed Jerry aside to run out on the street. She didn't know which way to go but knew where she was going.

She was running to the safety of the restaurant and her own little room. She dashed along the pavement and back in the road as she ran, avoiding pedestrians. The tears were streaming down her cheeks and a couple of people stopped to look, noticing the blood on her blouse and wondering what terrible thing must have happened to her.

When she reached the restaurant she burst in the door, rushed past Emma and fled up to the loft where she fell on the bed sobbing.

Emma watched her rush by, then turned to Vlad and told him she was going to check on Zelly. She found Zelena lying on her bed crying.

"I want to go home. I hate London, there are bad, bad men here. I want my village, my daddy."

"There, there dear. Tell me what happened."

In her broken English Zelena stammered out the whole story. Emma asked her if she knew these men, and when she said she didn't Emma told her they'd find out who they were, get her money back and have them punished.

"How you find these men?"

"We'll see if Mister Villi can find them for you."

"Fat Mister Villi? What can he do!" Zelena scoffed.

"You don't know Mister Villi, do you dear? Mister Villi is a very powerful man, he don't look like it but he can find anyone in Soho, maybe even in all London. And Mister Villi loves you like a daughter, he'll do anything for you."

She examined Zelena's breast, which wasn't bleeding so much now, kissed her and left.

She told Vlad what had happened and that she thought they should have a doctor look at Zelena's breast. Vlad got on the phone to Mister Villi immediately, and in 15 minutes he arrived.

The fat man said he'd phoned his doctor who should be there soon, and that on no account should they let the police know what had happened. When the doctor arrived he examined Zelena, put two stitches in the wound, gave her an antibiotic injection and wrote her a prescription. They should watch her, he said, for signs of infection because it was quite a deep puncture wound.

Mister Villi asked for Zelena to come down and tell him herself what had happened. The restaurant was starting to fill up for dinner when she got down so she sat at his table and she told him everything, what the men's names were and what they looked like. They talked in Russian because this was the language they both understood but wouldn't be understood by other diners.

Emma told her not to hurry and said she'd take over for her and Mister Villi ordered her some food even though she said she wasn't very hungry. After they'd eaten and over coffee Mister Villi made a phone call.

"'Allo, Joe, Joe D'Amico? We got a little problem. Two of your boys hurt my little girl."

"No not one of my whores. All you fuckin' dagoes ever think about is whores. No my little girl Zelly. She didn't know that was your territory, but you boys don't have to get that rough with a little girl. Anyway, she no whore, she just fuckin' her boyfriend."

"Okay, you send 'em over see me ten o'clock tomorrow. Yeah, Jerry and Rufus."

Mister Villi took Zelena's hand. "We talk those boys tomorrow, okay?"

Someone burst in the door of the restaurant, it was Jay.

"What happened to Zelly?" He gasped. He saw her sitting with mister Villi. "What happened? Everyone on the street is talking about it? They said you'd been stabbed."

She explained what had happened and he was relieved. "I was really afraid something terrible had happened to you. I'd seen those two hanging around and it would have been my fault if you'd been hurt badly."

He sat with them and had a glass of wine while Mister Villi explained that he'd deal with the men who'd hurt her. While they were talking Bella arrived by taxi and came over to the table. She'd heard through the grapevine that Zelena was hurt and had come right over. Everyone in the restaurant stared at this beautifully dressed woman; they knew she was either a celebrity or a whore.

Other people from the street came in to see how Zelena was: mister Pachi the Indian newsagent, Bernardi the Italian greengrocer, a waiter from Bruno's and soon the restaurant was crowded, and after Mister Villi bought wine for everyone a festive atmosphere prevailed. They were all glad that things weren't as bad as they'd feared.

While all this was going on Zelena excused herself. She was tired from all the excitement, both good and bad, and went up to bed.

She had just dozed off when the hatch opened. It was Emma, who said Zelly's mother was on the phone. Her mother had heard from Vlad who had called Zelena's father and wanted to make sure she was alright. Zelena went down to the living room and talked to both her parents, and reassured them that she was okay, then went back to bed.

The phone rang again an hour later, and a man asked incoherently and in broken English if he could speak to Zelena. Emma understood his name was Karl, so again she went up to tell Zelena.

"Zelly, my love, are you alright? I just heard you'd been stabbed." He said speaking in their own language.

"Dear Karl. Yes, I'm okay." And she went on to tell him what had happened.

Karl said he'd heard in the village because Bella had called her father, the chemist, who had told the doctor who had just stopped by the inn. And from there the news had spread through the village.

"When the priest heard, he was in the pub, and asked everyone to pray for you." He laughed.

"Karl my dear, my love. I think I'll come home for a few days if I have enough money. I miss you all so much." She paused, "I think I love you Karl." She said.

"I KNOW I love you Zelly. Goodbye my love." As he hung up.

Emma noticed the tears in her eyes as she finally went back up to bed.

Next morning Zelena slept late, and over breakfast Emma told her to take the day off, and that Mister Villi wanted to talk to her at ten o'clock. She came down a couple of minutes early and they were talking when Jerry and Rufus arrived.

"Are these two the men?" Mister Villi asked her.

When she said they were, Jerry admitted that they had mistaken her for a prostitute.

"I thought she was an 'ore in Joe's territory and tried to scare her off."

Mister Villi: "Okay, you make mistake. You a big man, eh? Stab a girl in her titty! Give her back the money you take from her."

Jerry pulled a 50 pound note out and handed it to her. Mister Villi asked if he had made her give them both a blowjob. Jerry admitted he had.

"How much you pay a whore for blowjob?" He asked Jerry.

"Well, that depends, don't it? Twenty to fifty quid, dependin'."

"Okay, you each give Zelena fifty pounds."

Reluctantly each of them counted out fifty pounds and handed it to Zelena.

"Good. Now Jerry, you stab this little girl in her tit. Give me knife." And when Jerry pulled it out of his pocket, he went on. "Now pull you dick out and lay it on table."

Jerry hesitated, looking around the empty restaurant, but Vlad had closed it until eleven o'clock at Mister Villi's request. He handed the knife to Zelena and told her to stab Jerry's cock with it.

"I should do it, you bad man." She said looking up at him as he stooped to lay his penis on the table. She reached over and stroked his cock with the knife. "But no, I can no do it. Too much blood, too much mess in restaurant", and she handed the knife back to Mister Villi.

With one deft move Mister Villi picked up the knife and stabbed the table beside Jerry's cock. Jerry gave a gasp and fell over backward, knocking over a chair. Mister Villi burst into a huge laugh, while Rufus jumped back, gasped then gave a weak laugh, and Zelena just sat there open-mouthed, in shock and surprise.

When Jerry had got up and stood again by the table, Mister Villi told him and Rufus that they should not only never again lay a hand on Zelena, but they were to make sure that no harm came to her in Soho.

"You two listen carefully to me. My Zelly go where she want in Soho, in London. Anything bad happen to her you loose you balls. Anything bad happen my little girl you start running, 'cause I get you balls."

That night Zelena told Emma that she wanted to go home for a few days. She wanted to see her parents, her friends in the village, and, of course, Karl. Naturally Emma told Vlad, and next day when Zelena waited on Mister Villi at lunch he asked her:

"You want to go home few days?' When you want to go?" as he slipped his hand up her skirt between her legs. She was used to that now and didn't flinch, in fact she rather liked it.

Zelena said she want to go as soon as possible and wanted to stay a week. Two days later when she went to get his lunch order he told her he had made the arrangements. He would take her in his car to the airport, to Heathrow, and when she arrived at the other end a car would pick her up and take her to her village. A week later the car would pick her up again to take her back to the airport where she'd catch the plane back to London.

When she protested that she didn't think she could afford the plane fare he told her, "You not to worry about paying, I like you, I pay."

Uncle Vlad had spoken briefly to Zelena during all this, just to say how sorry he was that this had happened to her, but one evening after work he'd gone up to her room in the attic. She was half undressed as he lifted the hatch and looked at her.

"My God you're a lovely girl Zelly." He said, as he took her in his arms and kissed her.

"Wait, uncle, I go shower first."

"No Zelly, bugger the shower, I want to fuck you now." He said, and in spite of her protests his hand was already slipping into her knickers.

Her underwear was soon off and they were both naked and lying on her bed. He gently touched her damaged breast and kissed it, then sucked on the other nipple while his fingers manipulated her vagina. He was more gentle and loving than usual. He kissed her over and over while she held his dripping penis and rubbed it.

"Suck it." He told her and without hesitating she rolled over and took his hard penis in her mouth.

She sucked it lovingly, paying special attention to the ridge around the head, until he felt he was on the verge of ejaculating.

"I want your arse." Vlad told her, and she rolled over to take a tube of lubricant from the drawer in the little table beside her bed and handed it to him.

Zelena got up on her knees in front of her uncle and he squeezed some lube on to her asshole, and massaged in around and into her hole with his finger. Then kneeling behind her he firmly pressed his stiff penis against her anus and watched it slowly slide into the hole.

Zelena tried hard to relax, but it hurt at first, as it always did. As her asshole opened to let him into her she felt his big cock slipping and it started to feel good. She gasped audibly as it seemed to go in and in deep.

"Uuuh..Oooh yes Uncle Vlad. That so good in my arse." And she squeezed him with her anal muscles.

But Uncle Vlad was gone. After maybe five deep thrusts he lost control, and started to squirt deep into his niece's bowels.

"Aaah Zelly. My little love, what a nice tight arsehole you have." As he held her tightly around the waist.

They stayed locked together for several minutes linked by his now-softening penis. Then he slowly pulled out of her. She loved the feeling of a cock pulling out through her asshole, it almost induced an orgasm.

They kissed, and Vlad wrapped his limp penis in tissue and realized he'd have to give it a good wash because it had got dirty. As soon as he'd left Zelena went down to shower and clean up, after which she got into bed and slept soundly.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers