Zero Day Exploited Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intellectually she was more embarrassed than anything, as she was shocked she had given in so quickly, but she couldn't think of a way out. How many pictures did he have of her? And what was she doing in those pictures? How could she not have noticed the green light? If she threw her computer in the trash would she be safe? She needed her computer, she knew she couldn't throw it away. He had threatened to send the email if she told anyone. At least I haven't had to show my boobs, she thought grimly. And what if he asked? She didn't know.

Back in her dorm room, she appraised her computer. It almost seemed like a bad dream, but a simple glance up to the wall showed her four rules. Am I really going to go through with sending him Snaps? Lindsey started checking Facebook and soon lost track of time. She did some research online about Snapchat and was reassured that the application was fairly secure. She may have to send him Snaps, but at least she could be certain he wouldn't be able to save them to blackmail her further. If he took a screenshot of the Snap, she would be notified.

Still undecided on whether to go through with it, she downloaded Snapchat to her phone. Getting ready for bed, she carefully stayed out of the way of the webcam. Her blackmailer's words echoed through her mind: recite the rules before bed. Alone in her room, she wondered if she could just skip that demand. Deciding not to risk it, she quickly muttered the rules under her breath and got into bed. A restless sleep followed, filled with nightmares of being naked in class and people laughing at her.

When her alarm woke her, she was in the middle of a sexy dream and she was horrified to see her hand on her breast. She snatched it away as she glanced to her computer. The green light was off, thank God. Nonetheless, her body was alive and tingling. She hadn't masturbated in over 4 days, a record for her, and was terribly horny. Suppressing her urges, she moved out the view of the webcam, got changed and went out for her run. One thought dominated her mind: was she going to go through with sending Snaps? By the time her shower was finished, she had resolved to send them. He already had numerous pictures of her in her bra. After all, she had spent two hours video chatting with him with only her bra on. She had every reason to believe he would send that embarrassing email if he wanted to. Sending him a Snap while in her underwear seemed like a small risk.

Lindsey put on her pink bra from the previous night and chose one of her white granny panties. Try hard not to think about what she was doing, she positioned herself several times to get a good angle. Despite the fact that she was being blackmailed, she couldn't seem to convince herself to send an ugly selfie. The extra dozen pounds she was carrying around weren't helping either. She finally settled on one with her phone held high, which minimized the view of the lower half. With one last pause of indecision, she sent it into the ether, then deleted all her shots. At least she could be sure that he would be unable to save the picture for further blackmail.

Sadly for poor Lindsey, she was unaware her phone was set to automatically sync all photos to the cloud.

12