Zero Day Exploited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, she contemplated what sort of pose to send. He hadn't told her anything, did he still want butt shots? Having no better ideas, she continued send pictures of her backside as she rotated through her thongs.

As she sat in class later in the week, something the professor said made her think about what he was doing to her. She knew it wasn't right, even if it was just silly amusement. She was surprised that he hadn't asked her to take her bra off, and she decided that she wouldn't do it. That was her redline, no boobs. If he wanted to show the entire campus her bra, she would have to live it down, but breasts were a step too far. She looked at some of the guys in the class and tried to imagine how she would feel if they saw those pictures of her in her bra. The thought terrified her, but a line had to be drawn. She saw no harm in continuing their weekly chats, which had come to be quite fun for her. She also saw no harm in continuing to send Snaps, seeing as she had sent so many already.

That afternoon, to her surprise, she found a card waiting for her in the mail. Inside was a $50 gift card for Starbucks, and a simple inscription: Thanks for the Snaps. Lindsey was amazed. What kind of blackmailer sends his victim a gift card to Starbucks? Fifty dollars was a lot of money for modest underwear poses, half the sluts on campus would put out for a guy buying them a single latte! Here she was planning to draw a redline at showing her boobs, while if he had been a real boy she'd have eagerly gone a lot further. That night she wondered if her relationship with her blackmailer was getting more complicated. She sincerely enjoyed chatting with him, and he seemed really polite, unlike most of the lunkheads on campus. The next morning, as a way of saying thank you, she tucked the gift card into the back of the waistband of her skimpiest g-string panties before taking the Snap.

Saturday turned out to be a terrible day, and that night when a chat session opened up Lindsey could feel her mood improve. She reveled in his compliments and put extra effort into her dance. This time, however, he pushed her to go even further and slip out of her jeans. Still basking in the glow of the gift card, she agreed and stripped down to her underwear for him before continuing their chat. Lindsey told him that she would be going home next week for Thanksgiving, but he said that she still had to follow the rules. He also gave her a special request: buy a new, sexy bra. The rest of the session followed the normal path, although this time he had her knot up one of her panties and bind her hands with it before she started the survey. This survey was on sexual preferences, and she answered a lot of sexy questions. Next she narrated a few porn videos for him, and finally finished with a fake orgasm.

After the session was over, she quickly prepared for another amazing masturbation session. Sitting naked in her chair, her mind filled with naughty fantasies as her skillful fingers manipulated her body towards its goal. With two fingers deep in her pussy and the fingers of her other hand circling her clit, she quickly passed the point of no return. The eyes of that one guy in the porno, the way he had looked at the girl...Lindsey's orgasm exploded in her mind. She let out a strangled groan as she came, her body starting to thrash. So focused was she on her pleasure button, she didn't notice that her convulsions had shifted her weight, and just moments after her crest her chair tipped over and she crashed to the floor, bringing an abrupt end to her orgasm. After a yelp of surprise, she laughed on the floor at what a klutzy disaster she was.

The next morning, Lindsey completed her run and showered. Bored with butt shots, she took a frontal Snap. As wrong as it was to be blackmailed into sending Snaps, she had to admit, that running every day had made quite an improvement on her body. She hadn't looked this good since her Prom two years ago.

Lindsey started to think a lot about the situation she was in. She stewed about it all week. It was clearly wrong to allow this guy to blackmail her into showing him her lingerie, but at this point it was a bit late for regrets. She had been very careful about not changing in front of the computer, but then she had participated in chats wearing only her undies. Yet he seemed really sweet, always polite and complimentary to her.

Frankly, she was amazed he hadn't asked her to take off her bra. She almost felt a little insulted, like he was saying her small chest wasn't worthy of being shown. She kept coming back to the argument that if he were a real guy and not behind the computer, she likely would have been having sex with him already. "Would showing him my breasts really be bad?" she wondered dreamily. "Snap out of it girl, he's blackmailing you! This is wrong!" Lindsey groaned in indecision and continued with her routine.

With the Thanksgiving break around the corner, the last day of classes were iffy. Her first class of the day had been canceled and her second one was just an online submission of the take-home exam. All across campus students took advantage of the situation by throwing parties. Alcohol flowed freely.

Lindsey awoke the next day with a headache. She was wearing only her panties, but fortunately she was alone in her room. A glance at the clock showed that it was still early, but she had to pee. She threw on a shirt and staggered to the bathroom, using the break to try and recall the night. She had gone out, got drunk, flirted with some guy, or was it two? Somehow she had gotten home. It was all very hazy. As she returned to her room, her eyes fell on her computer, and the blood drained from her face as a solitary memory surfaced. She had chatted with him last night. Topless.

12