Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She frowned and started touching herself.

Are you horny?

She nodded in shame.

Say it. Use your name also.

"I'm Priyanka Dorjee and I'm horny," she said.

Repeat.

She looked at the computer as she repeated her lines and continued to play with her nipples, which were now tight little sensitive buds. Just a few minutes later her legs were trembling and her upper thighs were slick from her juice. She couldn't believe how weak her body was, how eager it was for release.

Okay, that's enough for tonight. Now remember, no touching yourself or the passwords come off.

"I...," she started, momentarily considering asking him for permission to come before she caught herself.

She crawled into bed and shut off the light, glancing once again at the green light on her webcam. Her body was alive, eager for release. She tried to think of a way out of this predicament, but came up blank. He had her, there was no doubt about it. All because she was so prideful that she had to take pictures of her naked body. Now there were even pictures of her out on a website, although he said that no one could see them.

Incredibly, the humiliation she was undergoing was doing nothing to quench the fire in her loins. Pri forced herself to focus, clearing the naughty thoughts from her mind to get some sleep. Again she slept poorly, catching her hands wandering her body, repeated glances to the webcam indicating it was still on. By the time her alarm went off she was exhausted and horny. She groggily slipped out of bed, clutching the sheet to her naked body and checked her computer. A message popped up.

No touching. Go for a run. Be back in your seat, topless, at 4 pm, and wait for me.

The day was tough for a Friday. The run had cleared her mind, but soon the desires of her young body were making themselves known. Further, she had shaven her pubic region for the first time, and the feeling of her panties against her kept bringing her attention back to the one place she wanted to ignore.

So much skin on campus. Pri caught herself staring at guys during the day. Mercifully, no one caught her. She had been wet since the first class and her nipples were so sensitive she could feel her blouse brushing against her bra cups. Time and time again she tried to clear her head. Sometimes she could focus for a brief time, but inevitably her mind would wander. Thinking about it, the last time she had gone this long without an orgasm was before she had discovered her pleasure button. Am I really that slutty?

After class she tried to study in the library, but 4 pm loomed just a few hours away. She finally gave up and made her way back to her dorm. She briefly considered trying to rub one out before her session, but his warning of no touching worried her. She wondered who her blackmailer might be. He might be here on campus. She might even have classes with him. A distracted glance while searching her desk fell upon the clock. One minute before 4 pm. She yelped and whipped off her blouse and bra and faced her computer. A minute passed. Then another. She sat topless before her computer and wondered what was wrong. Finally, after fifteen minutes had ticked by, she sighed and got up and started to put on her bra. When she turned back to the computer, the webcam light was on and a chat window had opened. She quickly sat down and took off her bra again.

What were you told to do?

"To be topless in front of laptop at 4 pm! I was! Where were you?"

The computer opened up the porn site and started uploading another picture.

"Hey, that's not fair, I was here!"

What were you told to do?

"I was here!"

You were told to sit there and wait for me.

"Yeah but...that's not fair! I didn't know!"

The upload paused.

"Come on, I was here, I was trying to be a good girl. I thought you had forgotten about me."

Okay, I'll tell you what. If you are clean shaven, I'll let this pass.

"Oh, I am!"

Pri was so flustered by the turn of events she wasn't even cognizant of what she was doing. She stood in front of her webcam and unbuttoned her pants before realizing that she was about to expose herself without being asked. She paused, thumbs in her waistband, and waited for direction.

Well, show me.

She closed her eyes and pushed her pants down, exposing herself to him. Finally he replied.

Very nice. You can leave your panties on, but take off your pants.

Pri sat down and her blackmailer started to chat with her. It felt weird, sitting topless in front of her computer chatting to a stranger, but he didn't leave her much option. The topics were all over the place, from what her favorite foods were to her cycle to her schedule for this weekend. Several times he would have her play with her breasts while reciting lines. Sometimes the lines were degrading, sometimes they were serious. Reciting 'I want to become a doctor' while pinching her nipples was strange. Her body was responding all the same, ramping up her arousal. She knew she was wet without even checking. Time bled away, and Pri was getting hungry. She asked about dinner but he denied her. Finally, just ten minutes before seven, he told her to stop playing with her breasts and go to dinner and come straight back. The dining hall closed at seven, so she quickly got dressed and dashed out. Her body ached with need, not only had she not been able to come for a few days but now she was constantly teasing herself. She could feel the wetness between her thighs as she raced into the dining hall, grabbed some food and came straight back.

Back in her room, she was soon sitting in front of her computer wearing only her panties. He had her describe herself, starting at the top of her head and slowing working her way down. She needed to come up with two adjectives for all her body parts, from her long, black hair to her cute, small nose. She described her full, soft breasts and her round, sensitive nipples. Occasionally he would like a description she gave and made her play with her breasts while reciting it. She tried to skip from her firm, smooth belly to her strong, lean thighs, but he made her go back and talk about what was between. Pri had never really thought about describing it and paused in indecision.

Well?

"This is my cute, small...pussy," she whispered, feeling a blush wash over her.

No, try again. That's exactly how you described your nose.

Her mind raced to find new adjectives.

"This is my...," she was drawing a blank. All she could come up with was the truth: hot and wet. "This is my pretty, pink pussy."

Nice. Play with your nipples while reciting that.

By the time she finished describing herself her body was quivering with need, her voice shaking at times.

He had her go to YouTube and selected a video to watch. In the darkened shadows of her room, lit only by the glow of her computer screen, she watched a full length movie about a young woman's seduction by a wealthy, powerful man. The movie wasn't very graphic, but was definitely more than an R rating and extremely sensual. He made her play with her breasts throughout the movie, but did not interrupt her at all. For a time she was just in own world, watching transfixed as passionate scenes played out before her. Twice she caught herself dropping a hand to her hungry pussy. She was panting by the time the video finished, she had never been so turned on in all her life.

He had her brush out her hair, this time reciting 'sex' with each stroke. After she finished her nightly rituals, the dreaded words appeared again.

Okay, sweet dreams! Remember, no touching. Set your alarm, I want to get started early tomorrow.

Pri considered begging him for release but controlled herself and crawled into bed naked. It was a constant struggle to keep her hands away, and even the way the sheet brushed against her sensitive nipples with each breath was making it hard to clear her mind. Finally she pulled the sheet down so that her breasts were exposed and fell into a fitful slumber. In the middle of a sexy dream she was awoken by loud beeping. Confused for a moment, she realized it was her computer. Suddenly she noticed her hand was buried in her crotch. Shocked, she pulled her hand away and read the message on the screen: NO TOUCHING.

12