Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, well, let me know."

"Okay."

He turned to go, a flicker of disappointment across his face.

"Hey, Matt," she stopped him with a light on his arm, "Thanks for asking me. That was really sweet. I really appreciate it. I'll let you know as soon as possible."

Pri walked away, her head swirling in thoughts, her heart racing. A boy had asked her out! This was crazy! She knew him vaguely from a study group last year and, while he was kind of cute, he had seemed quiet. She smiled in happiness as she went to class, her heart light. That night, a chat window opened.

Good evening, beautiful

"Hello."

How was you day?

"Well, a boy asked me out."

Really! Tell me more. She filled him in on the details. Yeah, you like this boy?

"Well, I mean, I hardly know him, but he seems nice. So can I go?"

Give me a minute.

Pri looked at the screen and awaited his next comment. She thought about her life again, wondering what kind of future she could possibly have as the puppet of a blackmailer. Sure, so far nothing bad had happened, but at some point she wanted to get married, and that wouldn't work with a blackmailer controlling her. The question had lurked in the back of her mind for weeks: how was she ever going to get out of this mess?

Good news, he seems like a nice enough guy.

She blinked at the screen, wondering how he decided that. "So...I can go?"

Yes, of course.

"So...um, what if we hit it off?"

Meaning?

"Like, if he wants to be my boyfriend?"

You're wondering if I will make you perform for me with him. She nodded, sickened at the thought. She could never betray someone like that. Sounds appealing. But, although you may find it hard to believe, I am a romantic at heart. Pri couldn't hold back a snicker at the comment. No really, and I believe in romantic love. You, Pri, are a jewel, and I am willing to offer you a deal. Pri's ears perked up and she leaned forward. Here is the deal I am offering you. You say you are a good girl. Do you remember what you said a good girl would do at the end of a first date? Pri nodded. And the second date? Pri nodded again. If you can be a good girl for the first two dates, and still get a third date, I will vanish from you life.

"For good?"

Most likely. 
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

I'll check in at some future time to verify you're still together. This will avoid giving you an incentive to string a poor guy along.

"And then I'll be free?"

Yes. Well, to be precise, free from me. You really do need to get better phone security. I often wonder if there are other guys out there playing this same game.

"My phone? What does my phone have to do with anything?"

My original exploit was through a flaw in your phone. Pri's jaw dropped as she looked at her traitorous phone.

"Is that how you got those selfies?"

Enough of my secrets. On to you. Three dates to be left alone, then some time later freedom. Interested?

"Is that really all?"

Well, no. There are a few other details.

"Great," she groaned, rolling her eyes. "What else."

Well, for starters, if you pass the challenge, I'll need the cameras back, along with the unopened toys in the box.

"Fitbit?"

Yours to keep, though you might want to download the real app again. And just one more thing. If you accept the deal, your next orgasm will be given to you by Matt.

Pri gaped at the comment. "But...that means...I have to wait until our third date?"

Or later.

"Do I still have to edge?"

Yes, twice a day.

"I'll go insane!"

You don't have to make this deal, princess.

Pri's stomach clenched. She was already feeling the pangs of desire for her weekend orgasm. The banquet wasn't for two weeks. A second date a week later, followed by a third date...over a month without an orgasm? And edging herself twice a day?

"What about the two orgasms I earned? Can I still use those?"

No, all prior deals are off the table.

"Can we start tomorrow?"

Meaning?

"I could use my earned orgasm tonight?"

No. Now or never.

"I couldn't!"

Well, truth be told, I really don't want to give you up.

A jumble of thoughts flashed before her eyes. She had been blackmailed for weeks with no hope of escape until now. The option presented felt dreadful, torturous, but it still was a way out.

"What if I can't?" she asked quietly.

You mean if you give in to temptation and make yourself come?

"Yes."

Then, simply, you concede you are not a good girl and you send Matt naked selfies and have fun.

"Would you still let me go?"

No, I only let good girls go. Sluts are too much fun to keep around.

"I'll do it," she said quietly.

Do what?

"I'll...not have an orgasm until Matt gives me one."

More than that. I need to be clear you understand what you're getting into.

Pri took a breath. "I'll go on a date with Matt and only allow him to kiss me. If I get a second date, I'll give him a blowjob and swallow for him. If I get a third date, I am allowed to come if he makes me. At some future time, if I'm still dating him, I'll be set free."

A new relationship, how exciting! Well, that sure changes our schedule.

"Meaning?"

I don't want to start you down a new path now that you've got a guy on a string. Tell you what. I'll lay low for now, just keep playing the dice game. I'll check in periodically.

Pri nodded, took a breath, and texted Matt her acceptance. That night, she squirmed in her bonds, her body on fire as it always was after an edge. Only now, she had committed to not coming for weeks! How was she going to survive? Her overactive mind created dozens of scenarios, none of them appealing. Before being blackmailed she had brought herself to orgasm daily, often twice a day. Her blackmailer had forced her to cut back to one a week, and now she was on the hook for over a month. Would she be able to make it?

The next morning, following her jog with Amy, she showered, edged and then got dressed. Finally, before heading out, she picked up her dice and rolled her fate for the day. A three and a two, and she consulted the website.

"Today is...no panty day."

Pri winced, sighed and pulled off her panties from under her skirt. Checking herself in the mirror, she knew no one could tell, her skirt was thick and loose and gave no indication she was pantyless. Nevertheless, wearing underwear was something she did. Not wearing them felt...naughty. That's the point, she thought wryly. With another resigned sigh, she let herself out and went to class. As she walked, she could feel the breeze on her nether lips, constantly drawing her attention. As she sat in class she felt exposed, as if others knew she was half dressed. Her professor nodded at her and she immediately blushed and looked down, her guilty conscience getting the best of her.

It was while she was in class that she had a burst of inspiration, so powerful she started in her seat. There was no reason to make the banquet their first date! If she could get Matt to ask her out, the whole timeline could be accelerated! She was so inspired by the idea, she rudely took out her phone during class and asked Matt to meet her outside of Adams Hall.

As they met, she enthusiastically reiterated her acceptance of his date.

"However, there is just one thing...," she offered.

"Yes?"

"I mean, it would be a little awkward, don't you think, to have the banquet be our first date?"

"Um, no, I don't..."

"I think it would be a little awkward to have the banquet be our first date," she repeated, emphasizing her words.

"Oh, uh, yeah, of course! Um, would you like to go out earlier?"

"Matt, that would be wonderful! That way we can get to know each other!"

"Um...sure, like..."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, yeah, tonight! Can I take you to Marketplace Grill tonight?"

"I'd love to! Thank you so much!"

That evening, Amy helped Pri pick an outfit and get ready.

"Jesus, Pri, you look amazing," Amy sighed as they studied her in the mirror. Her makeup was perfect, her hair sculpted to frame her face. Her blue blouse matched her finger nail polish, and her skirt had accents that complemented her lipstick. "Okay, well, good luck, I can't wait to hear how things go!"

Amy left her alone with her thoughts. This was it. Only a kiss tonight, and hopefully he would still be interested enough to ask for a second date. Minutes crept by until there was finally a knock on door. She took a breath, checked herself in the mirror one last time, and opened the door. Matt was there, dressed quite nicely for a guy.

"Hi Pri."

"Hi."

"I brought you this," he said, offering a small origami swan of gold paper.

"Oh, it's beautiful!" she beamed as she carefully took it into her hands. "Did you make it?"

"Yes, I like playing with origami."

"That is so nice!" she gushed as she examined. "You're so talented! I'll put him right here on my shelf."

"Shall we go?"

Pri's anxiety ramped up as they returned to her dorm after dinner. It had been wonderful, not so much for the food but for the conversation. Now she had to keep him interested enough to ask for a second date. She knew that many of her friends were inclined to take things much further than a kiss on the first date, and she knew Matt knew this also. Walking down the hall of her dorm with him, she caught the jealous glances of her dormmates. Finally they found themselves in front of her door.

"Thank you for asking me out," she said.

"My pleasure."

"I...um...I'm kind of old fashioned," she started, holding back a snicker. Yeah, old fashioned in a 'edge myself twice a day' sense. "My family..."

"Pri, I understand."

And with that, he leaned in and kissed her. Pri's mind went blank, wiped out by the sheer bliss of his lips on hers. She cupped his face gently as her lips parted, allowing his tongue in. Heat flowed through her body and she pressed herself against him, oblivious of the girls in the hall watching them. God, she wanted him, in the worst possible way. He broke the kiss and glanced down the hall.

"Should we..."

"Good night!" she blurted and spun through her door, collapsing against it on the other side. Her body was on fire, her nipples firm and begging for attention. She was still on the floor recovering when her phone chirped with a text from Amy.

So how was it?

Wonderful. I like him.

Pri smiled and cupped her phone to chest. She liked him. He was smart, nicer than she had realized last year. She wondered if she was just falling for him because of her heightened arousal, but she didn't think so. He seemed to be everything she wanted in a man. Hopefully he wasn't so disappointed in the abrupt end to their date that he wouldn't ask for a second one. Hopefully.

Saturday was just...weird. She had spent the last several weekends being manipulated by her blackmailer, yet there was no contact. She was left totally to her own devices. Worse, she was consumed by worry that Matt wouldn't ask her out again. Finally, there was the ever present ache between her legs. She was at her wit's end, summoning all her mental energy to focus on her school work and be productive. She called her mom and wasted a few hours in idle chatter. By late afternoon she was spent, her mind burned out. Being blackmailed had had the unexpected benefit of keeping her on task, and now she was ahead on all her studies. When Carol stopped by to ask if she wanted to join them for dinner, Pri leapt at the chance.

Dinner was a welcome distraction, one that she milked into the night, staying out with her friends until late. Sunday, a day that usually ended in a spectacular orgasm, came and went in the same dull fashion, with no contact from Matt. Schoolwork was her only refuge, and she forced herself to focus on it as much as possible. In the end, though, the pressure of her desires led her to the internet, watching and reading porn.

Monday morning, she went to the website and discovered that her slogans had earned a 95%. She nodded and then rolled the dice and got a 10. "Outfit change day: pack an extra set of clothes, including underwear. After lunch, go to the library and change your entire outfit. And one more thing...you have to do it in the stacks. Be sure to have your laptop open to catch it." Pri stared at the instructions slack jawed. There was no way she could do that, she'd be caught for sure! With no other option, she planned out her outfits, loose tops and skirts for easy removal.

Sitting in class, she contemplated her predicament. 'After lunch' covered a lot of time. Thinking about it, she came up with a plan. She went to the library and scouted out several locations before finding a fairly deserted area. She slipped off her bra without removing her shirt and then put her new one on under her shirt. A quick glance around verified that no one was watching. Next, she peeled off her panties from under her skirt, stumbling only a little as she stepped out of them. She stuffed them in her pack and pulled on a fresh pair. While it had been humiliating, she knew she hadn't shown anything. After another check of the surroundings, she laid out her new shirt. She took a breath, pulled off her top, and quickly put the new one on. The skirt was the last item, and fortunately it had a stretchy waist. So stretchy she pulled it on over her skirt, allowing her to pull the old one off from underneath. She gave herself a smug smile, having accomplished her task with little or no exposure. Nevertheless, Pri gathered her things and raced from the library.

Back in her dorm, she had just settled in when her phone chirped with a text. It was from Matt. Pri pumped her fist in happiness as he asked her on a second date, for dinner on Tuesday. She knew she was going to have to give him a blow job, and spent the rest of the evening devising camouflage for the cameras in her room. At least this way she wouldn't have to worry about Matt seeing them and asking questions. Finished, she started reading and watching videos on blow job techniques. That night, after her edge, her body was so alive she wondered if she would be able to control herself the next day.

The next morning, she rolled an eight and discovered that it was butt plug day. Sitting in class with a butt plug was incredibly distracting, as every movement reminded her of the invader in her ass. To top it all off, she was giddy about her date that night. Back in her room, she changed her outfit a dozen times before settling on a nice blouse and skirt combination. She debated giving him a blow job to start the date, but decided that would be too slutty. Finally she heard his knock on her door.

"Hi Pri," he smiled.

"Hello."

"I brought you this," he said, offering a small stuffed animal.

"What is it?" she asked as she took the round white ball with big eyes on it.

"An Ech-mu, apparently. That's what it says on the tag."

Pri smiled at the silly face of the creature before looking up appreciatively at Matt. "Thank you, that was sweet." She cuddled it for him. "I'll put him right here on my shelf."

The date was fun, dinner followed by the Art exhibit at the college. As they passed the glances of the other girls in her dorm, Pri's anxiety ramped up. This time, she simply opened her door and let him in. It had barely closed when she attacked him, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him. She allowed his hands to roam, shivering as he cupped her breasts.

"I'm kind of old fashioned," she breathed before sinking to her knees in front of him. "I've never actually done this."

Matt never got out a full sentence, speechless as he watched her undo his pants. She held his eyes in hers, inhaling his scent as she finally pulled out his stiffening member. She let out a guttural groan as she took him into her mouths, tasting his velvety smooth skin. In no time his cock was rock hard, and all her lessons from the previous night forgotten as instinct took over. She sucked and slobbered on him, lost in her own world of lust. He was muttering encouragement, his hands gently holding her head as she worked. She looked back up to him, feeding off of the pleasure displayed on his face.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he groaned.

Pri redoubled her efforts and soon felt him harden even more. Blast after blast of thick, hot cum filled her mouth as she sucked him through his orgasm. Finally he was spent and staggered back, slumping on her bed. Pri sat on her knees and swallowed, pushing an errant few drops back into her mouth.

"Was that good?" she asked.

"Oh God yeah."

She smiled wickedly at him before rising. He reached out to her and took her into his arms as they fell to her bed, her body on fire. His lips found hers and they kissed, their tongues battling.

"I've never done that."

"It was wonderful, Pri."

They kissed again, his hands intertwined in her hair. Her hands stroked his body, his broad chest and strong arms, feeling the bliss that comes with being with another. His hands slid under her blouse and cupped her breasts before pulling them from her bra. She moaned as he found her nipples, teasing them. His hand slipped down to her waist and slipped began fumbling with her zipper. She pulled his hand back up.

"Above the waist. I'm kind of old fashioned."

"You sure? I want to make you feel good."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

He nodded and kissed her again, his hand back on breast. They made out for awhile before Pri raised her head to look down at him.

"I had a really nice time tonight."

"Yeah, me too."

"I was...hey wait!" she said, her thoughts interrupted by a glance down his body. "I thought I took care of that."

Matt looked down to his erection. "Well, you have that kind of effect on me."

"But...didn't I do a good job?"

"Yeah, you were great."

"I thought boys had to wait?"

"Well, I mean, when you're with someone as hot as you are, I'm ready again."

Pri grinned lasciviously at him. "Again?" She reached down to stroke his cock. "I mean, I guess I wouldn't want to leave you like that. Looks like it would be uncomfortable walking home."

"Yeah," he grunted.

"Promise you'll tell me if I'm doing a good job?" she asked as she slid down.

"Oh yeah." It was after midnight when Matt staggered out of her room.

Over the next couple of days, Pri and Matt met for lunch, becoming even closer. She couldn't help but giggle while talking to him, knowing that she had just spent the morning drawing pictures of his dick in the margins of her notes. Finally, Friday evening came. Pri dressed to the nines, knowing it was a formal dinner, even getting her hair done for him. Her thighs were quivering in anticipation of the night, hoping he would be eager to please her. She answered the door with a smile.

"Hi, Pri," he started before his eyes drank her in. "You look great."

"Thanks."

"I brought you this," he said, holding out a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh my gosh, they're beautiful!" she said as she took them and inhaled deeply. "Let me get them in water."

The dinner was wonderful, topped off by Matt's team taking second in the competition, which awarded them a scholarship. The conversation was wonderful also, as the table discussed deep ideas about artificial intelligence and neural networks. As the night progressed, Pri found herself glowing as she talked with Matt. She already knew how the night was going to end, but now she was aiming for larger, longer goals. At the end of the banquet, there was a reception line to meet the famous physicist and guest of honor. Pri and Matt stood in line, holding hands. As they approached the front, Pri started a conversation.