Zhou's Birthday Present

Story Info
Abducted Chinese girls turn the tables on their captor.
8.9k words
4.48
62.4k
53

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zhou Yongkang lounged on the faded checkered sofa, a cigar in one hand as he looked out over smog-filled Beijing. The highly influential communist official and Politburo member blew a wreath of smoke toward the bed on the far wall. Meanwhile the tap-tapping of rain drummed on the hotel rooftop like impatient fingernails.

"I thought they were on their way. What's the delay?" Zhou said. His bodyguard Wenzhu said something into his earpiece before turning to his boss.

"They're here, Master." As the bodyguard's words gave way to quiet, the hotel room's door opened and the two schoolgirls - college freshmen at Beijing University - were thrust into the room by two taciturn men in flawless dark suits.

Zhou perked up as the two attractive young women begged and whimpered. Wenzhu roughly stripped them out of their clothes until both stood in their birthday suits. "This is Xia, and the shorter one is Mei," said the bodyguard.

"And no one saw them taken?"

"No, Master," the two dark suited foot soldiers chimed in unison.

"Good. You may leave us." With a deep kowtow, both guards showed themselves out. As the door slammed shut Zhou's eyes roamed over the bodies of both beautiful girls. Xia's tall form was slender yet sported surprisingly ample breasts, with shining pitch black hair falling to just below the tips of her nipples. Her skin was an exotic shade darker than Mei's, betraying a Thai ancestor mingling somewhere within her Chinese heritage. The Chinese girl's dark eyes were transfixed in fear, her lip trembling.

"What do you want with us?" Xia cried, clenching her fists.

"Oh, I think it should become rather obvious," Zhou rumbled. He shrugged out of his undershirt and underwear, sitting naked on the sofa in his own twisted version of masculine glory. Zhou was not a handsome man. The 63-year-old politician had a hard face, and his angular body was grim to look at it. But a shrewd intelligence lurked behind his jaded eyes, and the lean muscles on his aged body spoke of a man who found comfort in the regimen of exercise.

"You have been chosen to be my playmates for the day," Zhou went on. "It's my birthday." The sleazy politician took another pull on his cigar, exhaling with a contented sigh as his eyes slid to the shorter girl, who now spoke for the first time.

"W-will you let us go once you're done with us?"

Mei's question highlighted her terror. The naked girl was maybe three inches shorter than her taller classmate. Her dyed hair was even longer, though, almost to her waist, and her full breasts reminded Zhou of ripe peaches needing to be plucked. Each girl's pink bra and panties lay discarded on the linoleum floor with the rest of their clothes. They were both instinctively crossing their hands and arms, hiding as much of their luscious tits and cunts as they could from Zhou's gaze.

"I haven't decided yet," Zhou replied, amused. He gestured at the shorter girl. "What was your name again?"

"I'm Mei, and this is my best friend Xia. Please let us go. You don't have to do this!"

Zhou Yongkang tapped his cigar, letting some ash slough away into the dragon-embossed ceramic tray. "I'm afraid I must. It is in my nature," he said calmly even as his eyes smoldered. "What beautiful girls you are, Mei and Xia. Ahhh...and your names mean 'plum' and 'glow of the sunrise.' Both pretty names to match two pretty, sexy girls. Do you see how excited you make me?"

Xia's hands quivered as her eyes locked onto the enormous pole that was Zhou's fully aroused cock. She had never seen one so huge, both in girth and height. The veins rushing up and down its sides seemed to be furiously pumping blood. She imagined that thing inside her most intimate place, and her knees went weak.

"I may no longer be a young bull, but my sexual appetites know few boundaries," Zhou went on with a cruel smile. He turned to his bodyguard. "Wenzhu, is that not right?"

Wenzhu nodded, then looked pointedly at the girls before drawing a knife from his belt. "Yes, Master...and you girls better obey him if you don't want to be punished." Mei's eyes shifted from Zhou's elongated cock to the glinting steel in Wenzhu's hand.

"Yes, Sir. We'll be good. Please, put it away. We'll do what your Master wants."

"We will see. I have my doubts about that," Zhou said cryptically. His hand made an impatient and imperious gesture at the taller girl.

"Xia, hold your arms at your sides. I want to SEE you. ALL of you. Kneel and open up your thighs."

Xia's mouth snapped open to protest, but then the gorgeous girl felt the flinty stare of Wenzhou bearing down on her. She meekly lowered herself to the floor, opening her smooth thighs as she knelt to expose her pussy for all to see. Only the barest trace of pubic hair, in fine, silky wisps, teased the sides of her precious opening. Her mounds jutted outward, tantalizing and full. Zhou couldn't decide whether he wanted to stroke them or bite them, and his cock grew harder, from granite to diamond.

"See how pristine she is, Wenzhu. Your men have brought me a fine birthday gift indeed." His eyes roved over her smooth skin, greedily taking in every curve. His free hand came down to his lap as he slowly stroked the base of his cock. The pattering of the rain intensified, a drumming which turned into a roar. Mei's gaze strayed to the overcast, gray-clad city below, and she wished she could turn into a phoenix and burst through that window, flying free.

"Mei, come over to Wenzhu. Stand by him so he can get a closer look at you," Zhou said. "It may be my birthday, but I like to be generous to my friends and followers, to share my presents."

Wenzhu was a muscle-ripped man in his prime. His serious face and angry eyes missed no detail. He shrugged out of his shirt and pants, then threw aside his underwear and socks, but he kept the knife in one hand. Flicking it in a beckoning motion, he growled at Mei "Come here!"

Mei hesitated, her naked body trembling, breasts heaving as she almost panicked and tried to run. But what would they do to her and Xia if she didn't make it out? The fear forced her to put one foot in front of the other until she stood barely a foot from Wenzhu. The bodyguard's cock was nearly as buoyant and large as his Master's. The bodyguard's free hand glided across Mei's slim shoulders while his eyes were glued to her chest. His deceptively soft touch made her tremble more violently, and his ravenous stare easily gave away his intentions.

"Such a hot, tight little body you have, Mei. It makes me want to fuck your pussy so hard, until you scream, and while your best friend watches," Wenzhu whispered.

Mei gasped as the naked bodyguard shoved her against the wall, hemming her in as he put his hands to either side of her head, pressed against her so close. His eyes were so frightening that she lowered her face and tried to appear as small as she could. But Wenzhu put the flat of his knife under her chin, forcing her to meet his gaze.

"Look at me when I talk to you, bitch." He bent near her ear, hissing more devastating words.

"How does it feel? Knowing I want to bury my nasty cock in your tight pussy? Hmm? I want you to tell me." He drew back only a little bit, his demeanor expectant.

Mei had never been more aware of her own nakedness. Wenzhu's muscular torso was so close that he nearly brushed against the pink buds of her breasts. Her eyes filled with tears. Her voice faltered.

"It...I...Sir, please. I'm scared. Please don't hurt me." Mei shuddered as Wenzhu rested the flat of his cold blade over her left nipple, making the nipple pucker and harden. She whimpered as he gave her other nipple the same treatment and then lowered his blade to her soft sex, resting the flat of that awful knife against her exposed clit.

Mei's eyes widened in pure terror and she nearly lost control of her bladder.

"You will do exactly what I say. If you try to escape, I will cut your clit off. Understand?"

Tears brimming in her eyes, Mei nodded. "Yes, Sir. I won't try to run. I swear."

"Good girl. Now kneel beside the sofa and do whatever my Master wishes. I'll be back in a moment."

Mei knelt at the edge of the sofa with Zhou's cock tall and straining right before her face. Zhou ran his fingers gently through the girl's hair, reveling in the feel of it.

"So soft...and such a cute face to go with it," Zhou sighed. "What about my cock? Do you find it beautiful?"

Mei opened her mouth and yet no words would come. Truth be told, the old bastard's cock was impressively hard, thick, and as manly as any manhood she'd ever dreamed of. The man was HUNG, as westerners would say. Mei licked her lips and decided she might as well admit it.

"Yes, Sir. Your cock is...so big. I..."

"Would you like to worship it?" Mei looked up at Zhou, trying to gauge what the old man meant.

"It's okay. Hold it. Grip it in your hand. Feel the hardness of it." Reluctantly Mei reached out and took it. She pressed her fingers around his pulsating penis and felt a bizarre jolt of feminine power. She had him under her spell, if only for a second. Without even thinking she slowly pumped her hand up and down, her eyes transfixed at the tip of his cock where a drop of pre-cum began to sprout like a single glistening jewel.

"Uhhh you naughty bitch. Did I tell you that you could do that?" Zhou growled. He arched into her hand, groaning in a sound that was half agony, half rapture.

"Now put your mouth on it." Mei froze. Could she do this? Could she really smother this man's cock with her mouth? This was the man who'd arranged for her to be kidnapped and probably raped. Mei glanced back at Xia, and saw in her friend's face pity mixed with a healthy dose of fear. The shorter girl licked her lips and closed her eyes. Somehow that would help steel her for what she had to do, that was all Mei could think as her tongue slowly rubbed against the bulbous head of Zhou's cock.

The sleazy politician groaned happily. "Yes, that's good, but far too weak. Really get your mouth on it. SUCK me, bitch. Do it." Zhou reached down, pinching Mei's nipples. The girl yelped, her eyes flaring open. "And keep those eyes open while you suck my cock."

Mei reluctantly obeyed, her mouth descending on that long, rigid penis. Soon she had a rhythm established even, her lips pressed into a tight 'o' around his manhood as she bobbed just a little bit up and down. Zhou's groans reached a certain intensity, and he reached out to rub her breasts as if to express his thanks. He was gentler with her now, and massaged her chest even more tenderly as her sucking continued.

"Aaahhh. You can go deeper than that, sweetie. Much deeper." He gathered the hair at the nape of her neck and thrust his cock forward, down her throat. Mei gurgled and nearly choked, but she managed to breathe through her nose and slide her lips further down Zhou's shaft. The man's cock smelled of sweat and strong male musk, and though it wasn't exactly a good smell, it wasn't unpleasant either. Her jaw began to ache as he fucked her mouth, his balls smacking rhythmically against her chin.

The girl had to fight off the gag reflex as Zhou hammered his cock harder and harder between her lips. His hands moved to her shoulders, then cradled the back of her head as he began pushing ahead in one punishing thrust after another. Her mouth felt like a used cunt, aching with the constant exertions as she pressed her lips together and cradled his cock with her tongue.

Finally he let her come up for air and take a full breath. His cock popped free as he shoved her head back. Mei's beautiful face was now marred by the glistening pre-cum dripping down her lips and chin. She felt violated, and he had not even come yet. Mei shuddered, looking down at her aroused nipples.

"That was a promising start, slut. Now stay right there." Zhou beckoned at Xia. "Come here, Xia. You are and your friend are about to do something really special."

Xia's blood chilled at those words. Whatever it was, she knew it couldn't be good. Xia crawled forward as instructed, and by that time Wenzhu had returned. The bodyguard had a long, four-tailed whip in his hand, each tendril ending in a hard leather knot.

"Wenzhu, your timing is perfect. Xia was just about to impale her pussy on my cock." Xia sputtered protests as Zhou reached back behind the sofa, revealing a bottle of lubricant which he poured into his palm and then spread copiously up and down his cock. "Mmm, that's better. Now I'm ready for you, cunt. Hop on and face your girlfriend as you do."

"No! That's sick! Don't rape me!" Xia wailed. Yet as the words left her mouth, a whip sang through the air, smacking roundly across her sexy breasts. The slender Chinese schoolgirl cried out at the sting of pain. A second lash caught her across her beautifully sculpted back. She arched in pain and quickly straddled Zhou, pivoting so that her ass faced him and so that he could see her shapely ass poised above his impressive shaft.

SMACK. "OW, please stop! I'm obeying. Sir, please!" Xia moaned. Her delicate fingers grasped Zhou's cock, lining up his manhood between her pussy lips as she slowly sank herself down on it, until she was filled completely thanks to the lubricant. The watermelon scent of the lube filled the air, filled Mei's nostrils as a new horrific command came from Zhou.

"You see your girlfriend's pussy engulfing my cock? Isn't it beautiful? Now lean forward and lick her clit. I want you to lick at her clitoris as she fucks me," Zhou growled.

Mei recoiled back, her mouth gaping. "No! I can't! Please. That's beyond sick. I...I'm not attracted to girls," she sputtered. But Wenzhou's whip smacked hard across Xia's breasts again, making the girl groan in agony. Then the next lash of the whip landed on Mei's back, lancing her body with fire as the pain tore through her body. The naked girl's tears streamed down her face, but she darted her head forward and began licking tentatively at the joy nub of her best friend.

"Okay, bitch. Your friend is on board. Start riding me," Zhou murmured. The corrupt politician began pushing his cock upward into Xia's channel. The girl moaned and responded by rolling her hips, fucking herself as he'd asked. Her cunt muscles began to clench and press against her captor's cock. She moved her hips up and down, up and down, her breasts shaking with the force of her impalements as her moans sailed through the room.

Mei's tongue flicked harder now, and all she could think to do was to somehow lessen the pain her friend was experiencing. She licked forcefully, then sucked on her friend's nerve bundle until a gathering wetness began to trickle down Zhou Yongkang's mighty shaft. Zhou's groans were soon amplified by Xia's budding moans. The slender Chinese girl was riding him hard, her body lifting up and slamming down as her panting grew more labored. Meanwhile Mei's tongue pressed firmly, insistently against her clitoris, nipping at the nerve bundle in a devastating barrage.

"Please...no...oh god!" Xia gasped, her body betraying her. The girl's nipples were like hardened thumb tacks, her pussy gushing like a river. Mei could smell the overpowering scent of Xia's arousal. Her tongue greedily lapped up the first trickles of nectar coming from her best friend's sex as she set a pace toward orgasm.

"Oh YES. Look down at your friend, Xia. Feel her mouth on you, soon to send you over the cliff! You're going to come with my cock deep in your tight pussy. You're going to experience pleasure as I rape you. Are you ready?" Zhou nearly shouted. Zhou reached around, cupping Xia's breasts in his hands, kneading them like dough as Xia used her hands to push down on his hips for leverage, lifting herself up only to bust her cunt in another hard slam onto the old man's hardness.

The squelching sound of their bodies separating and re-joining filled the room, matched only by the slurping sounds coming from where Mei's mouth was practically glued to Xia's pussy.

"NO, please stop! Mei, don't do this!" Xia moaned plaintively, her body arching backward as pleasure thrummed somewhere deep within. She was getting closer, climbing the precipice to mind-numbing ecstasy...powerless to stop the forward march. Xia felt a fleeting disgust at her own body, at the gushing pussy that was about to betray her. She felt her head rest against her rapist's shoulder, felt Zhou tip her head sideways as his lips captured her mouth, his tongue sliding in to plunder...

And then, even as Wenzhu smacked the whip across Xia's sensitive cones, the orgasm flung her through the void, sending Xia's slender body into a paroxysm of rapture as her feminine juices flooded outward from her sex, gushing down Mei's chin so copiously that even Mei's chest was spattered with Xia's fragrant juices.

Mei didn't know why or how, but she'd automatically lapped up every drop she could of her friend's cunt cream. The taste was exquisite, sick as that seemed to Mei. She wasn't attracted to women...but this taste, this sense of power, of giving her friend so much pleasure! For a moment it had the bizarre ability to remove Mei from this nightmare, to help her pretend that she had a shred of say in what happened to them. It made no sense, but in Mei's terrified brain right now only insanity could.

Meanwhile the slap of the whip against Xia's sexy tits went almost unnoticed, only adding to the intensity of her orgasm in a strange pain-pleasure complementary mix. Xia continued to spasm on Zhou's cock for long seconds as she moaned into Zhou's mouth in the middle of his passionate kiss. Finally, when he broke the kiss, Zhou looked at the dazed sex captive and put his hand around her throat, forcing her to look at him with her sexually sated eyes.

"Look at me bitch. I want to see your expression as I come inside you." Xia finally seemed to wake up as the enormity of what was to happen next hit her full force.

"No, Master! Please! I...I don't want to get pregnant!" Zhou ignored her, roaring as his cum shot through the tip of his penis, gushing into her deepest, innermost parts. He felt her hot pussy entrap his twitching cock as he spurted every last drop of seed into her aching cunt...leaving not a single sperm unspent. Slowly, as he returned to earth, his eyes fluttering, sated bliss coiling from his loins to the ends of every limb, Zhou wrapped his arms around Xia's waist and hugged her close.

"You are mine, bitch. Never forget that. If I want you to do have my babies, you'll birth my babies."

Xia's ragged voice was just above a whisper. "You bastard. You might have gotten me pregnant." Her voice was tinged with disbelief still, as if somehow the reality of her predicament hadn't hit home yet. Zhou whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry, bitch. I don't think you'll live that long." Xia's eyes widened as Wenzhu's whip slammed across her sensitive breasts again, her scream filling the room in what was, to Zhou Yongkang, the most pleasant song.

*****

Mei could only sit and watch the brutal whipping. Zhou pinned Xia's arms behind her back and held her against his chest as Wenzhu's whip smacked across Xia's breasts again and again and again, making her supple cones hypersensitive. The Chinese girl's wails bounced off the hotel room walls, only drowned out by the deluge of rain assaulting the rooftop above. Mei imagined the city of Beijing all around them, its people blithely going about their business oblivious to the rape of two helpless girls occurring here in this decrepit hotel suite.

She felt helpless, and despair put its claws around her heart. "Stop it! Stop hurting her!" Mei managed to shout. "Fuck me instead! Hurt me instead!" Mei didn't know where that kind of reckless courage had come from, but she found herself regretting her outburst as two sets of male eyes zeroed in on her.