Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xia took a step back, her eyes glistening a little from actual tears. 'Damn it' she thought. She'd promised herself she wouldn't cry. Wouldn't give these evil rapist bastards the satisfaction. She wasn't going to give up, and maybe Mei was right. Maybe there was a way to get out of this nightmare without ransoming her soul or losing her sanity.

Still, that was a big IF.

"Can I help clean you?" Mei asked.

Xia's eyes widened at the innuendo in her tone, but it was far more playful than lustful. As her friend spread body wash over her and turned on the hot, cleansing water of the shower, she wondered what awaited them at the top of that ramp. What was the 'Peacock Lounge' and was the appalling scene with the two naked blonde captives merely a prelude of things to come? Too many questions remained.

*****

Xia let Mei soap her up lovingly. It was quiet except for the calming sound of the shower streams spraying onto their naked bodies, cleansing their outer shells even if both girls still felt soiled on that deepest elemental level. For a while Mei and Xia clung pensively to their own thoughts. This was the first real break they'd had in...what...twelve hours? Maybe more? It was hard to gauge time after being kidnapped, trussed up, and abused by more than half a dozen men.

Mei was methodical in her work. She soaped up Xia's neck, under her armpits, along her graceful shoulders, her supple breasts, and along the rest of her slender torso. Then Mei sighed, her dominant hand straying to Xia's sex, rubbing body wash along her slit and even inside her channel. Xia gasped and gave her friend an alarmed look as she stepped back.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Mei shrugged, refusing to meet Xia's eyes. She looked down and away, her cheeks painted red.

"I was just cleaning you. It's no big deal," she mumbled. "I mean...I care about you, Xia. A lot. I was just...just trying to give you a second of pleasure in this hellhole. Look, if I overstepped, I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

Xia's eyebrows went up and her jaw dropped as a realization hit her. "Do you like me? As in, like me like...THAT?" she said, her voice turning vehement, outrage and surprise vying in the tone of her words.

Mei put both hands up, backing away slowly. "Xia, hey look...I don't think this is a conversation we need to have now." Yet Xia was like a dog with a bone. She couldn't resist chewing it to bits.

"No, tell me. Be honest with me."

'What the hell?' Xia thought, appalled. 'Is one of my best friends sexually attracted to me? Does Mei like girls?' Xia's mind was staggering at each inward thought as it slammed into her like a punch to the gut. She thought she knew Mei. Then again, Xia had always thought the world she lived in was a relatively safe place, and look how wrong she had been about that.

The pale-skinned girl crossed her arms under her breasts and timidly met Xia's demanding stare.

"Xia, please. This isn't the time for this." Xia abruptly crossed the distance between them though. She did the one thing that she was certain would wrest the truth out of her friend, appalled with herself even as she did the act. She put one arm behind Mei's back to keep her from backing away, and with her other hand she gently rubbed Mei's clit even as her mouth found Mei's neck, trailing soft kisses down its side. She sensed the electric jolt that shot through Mei's body. The arousal was intense and immediate - far too instinctual for anyone to hide.

'Oh god...it's true' Xia thought, repulsed on the one hand, and yet...confused by some other emotion too.

Now it was Xia's turn to back away. Mei looked at her desperately now, as if she'd just lost something priceless.

"No, it's not like that." But it was. Xia could see it in Mei's eyes. Mei shook her head. "Don't do this to me, Xia. I'm your friend. I would never try to hurt you. I don't...I don't want this destroying what you and I have." The pained look on Mei's face said it all. She knew that Xia knew, and there was no going back. No pretending that nothing had happened or changed.

And yet...

Was it all 'change' in the worst sense of the word? Even Xia couldn't be sure. She'd never thought of herself as bisexual, but she did appreciate the feminine body. She did find it incredibly sexy and beautiful. She could even acknowledge, somewhere deep inside herself, that Mei's immediate response to her touch had thrilled her - just the tiniest bit.

'Make this right, Xia. Mei's right. We need solidarity now more than ever. To stay together.' It would be just the two of them versus all the twisted freaks and torments of some underground sex club. They had to be strong for each other, and that meant overlooking a lot. With superhuman effort, Xia thrust aside her queasiness. She stepped over to Mei again, and this time it was she who embraced Mei.

Mei tried to babble apologies, but Xia stopped her.

"SSHHH. It's okay. It doesn't matter. You've always been there for me, Mei. We've been friends for almost a decade, and I won't let anything come between us." She felt Mei sag in relief, and she was about to tell Mei that she honestly didn't even KNOW how she really felt about the idea of the two of them being romantically involved. But that was when the nightmare returned to intrude on their temporary refuge of tranquility.

*****

"All right, ladies. Half hour's up! Get busy. You've been slacking. Finish washing up and step out." Gary stood there, holding two neatly folded ivory bath towels. The girls finished cleaning themselves and gratefully took both towels, drying off their bodies quickly. Their hair was another matter. Each girl did the best she could, then stood uncertainly, wondering what would happen next.

Gary jerked his head towards two narrow glasses sitting on the vanity sink. Both were filled with a clear liquid.

"Drink it down. All of it." Mei and Xia exchanged an uncertain glance.

"What is it?" Mei asked.

"Is this what you call being compliant, ladies? This is not 20 damn questions. What did Shen tell you? You're going to fail spectacularly and then be at Zhou's mercy unless you start learning to OBEY."

Mei wanted to tear the man's eyes out. She hated him now, after he had fucked Xia so violently and refused to tell them what was going to happen to them even. The creamy-breasted captive strutted forward, took the glass and gulped it down quickly, throwing the glass defiantly against the far wall as it shattered into a hundred pieces.

"There. Happy?" Mei immediately began to feel faint, and she went to her knees. The world was spinning now. The edges of her vision were retreating as the funnel of what she could see became a receding, ever-narrowing halo of light. Soon the fog in her brain had spread too fast, and thoughts wouldn't come. Consciousness fled, and with them her mind was free of this nightmare, at least for a time.

When she saw Mei slump to the floor, Xia gave in to her instinct, which was to run. She got maybe three feet before Gary's thickly corded forearm lassoed her.

"Not so fast, bitch." Then she gasped as a chloroform-soaked rag covered her face, rendering her equally limp and unconscious.

*****

If the girls thought they were in a nightmare before, Mei and Xia soon discovered that it had just taken a very sharp turn.

Mei awoke to find herself lying on a table. It felt like she was in a hospital, yet she doubted they had moved her from the levels underneath the stadium. The room smelled of antiseptic and other cleaning chemicals. She was still naked, but something was off. Just not quite right. There was a tingling sensation between her legs and near the tips of her breasts. She looked down as she struggled to sit up. What she saw seemed so unreal. She gasped. Her mouth opened, but words wouldn't come, at least not initially.

"My breasts. My pussy!"

Xia was on the table right beside her. The dark-skinned girl looked down at her gorgeous, naked body, only to find the same thing Mei had just discovered - two silver hoops hanging from her pierced nipples and a circular silver barbell now piercing the hood of her clitoris. The throbbing between her legs revealed that the piercing was freshly done. It was still sore and puckered a little red.

"You sick monster!" Xia shouted, then looked over and saw Shen standing there with Gary beside him, admiring the two girls like prized works of art.

"This is the only way my father will truly be convinced of your obedience," Shen said, and his tone was half-apologetic, half filled with steel. "You will not complain. Do you hear me? In five minutes we are taking you down to the Peacock Lounge to show you off to Zhou and explain that you are now my household sex slaves. You will do exactly what you are told, and do it eagerly. Be thankful that these ornaments will enhance your sexual experiences, and leave it at that."

Shen's cold tone drove like a knife into each girl's heart. Mei's tenuous faith in Shen, if it had ever existed, now plunged into despair. She slowly slid off the table, walking on wobbly legs.

"You son of a bitch!" Mei tried to slap him, but he easily grabbed her wrist and pinned it behind her back. Suddenly he was cuffing her wrists and holding her still despite her useless thrashing. Mei was vaguely aware of Gary doing the same to Xia as her friend shouted a few choice nicknames for the big man. Soon both girls were shackled face-up on adjoining beds in the next room. Their ankles were secured and spread wide at the base of the bed while their wrists remained pinned underneath them behind their backs.

Shen's voice was colored with disappointment, but a smirk was firmly on his lips. "Well, girls...it seems you do not appreciate my generosity. Here I am trying to save your lives, and I don't think you appreciate how enraged my father will be to see the two of you still alive. It looks like the fight is still very much alive in both of you, and that's a pity. We don't have much time before we need to get your cute asses downstairs for my father to see what changed and enlightened little sluts you've become."

He paused, turning to Gary. "It looks like they'll need to be broken in more thoroughly. Bring in Vasquez and his boys. All of them."

Gary's eyebrows went up. "Are you sure, boss?" Shen nodded firmly.

Mei didn't like the sound of that. Her eyes widened when she saw a 6'6 tall man made of pure muscle walk in with eight men trailing behind him. The lead man must have been Vasquez, and he was built like a bear. His name matched his Hispanic origins. A shaved head gleamed in the harsh lighting as the man's whisky-colored eyes soaked up Mei's nakedness like a rare sugar-dusted treat.

"You rang?" Vasquez said, looking over at Shen with curiosity.

Shen gestured at the two Chinese girls lying prone on the beds, their pussies exposed for all of the men to see. "I'm glad you were free to join us. I feel fortunate that you could fit me into your busy schedule of breaking in other slave girls." There was a chuckle from the men at Shen's sarcasm. Apparently Shen and this Vasquez had some kind of history, though Mei couldn't guess what. "These two Chinese cunts need a thorough fucking, and probably some other abuse for good measure. They don't yet understand their proper place."

Vasquez rubbed his hands together. "Oh, we're going to have fun with these girls. Can we be rough with them?"

Shen turned to walk out. "Be as rough as you like."

"No, wait! Please!" Mei begged. But it was too late. Shen and Gary were already gone. Vasquez and his men were already stripping out of their security uniforms. "Jackson, Dray, Graham - you're with me. We're going to give the light-skinned cunt a good time. Damian, Krauss, Jerome, Cane, and Wallace - make sure you give that dark-skinned slut something to remember you by."

"Please don't do this. My name is Mei, and I'll do anything if you just don't hurt us," Mei whined, trying to reason with them. Instead she watched with agonizing inevitability as Vasquez's 11-inch cock swung between his legs, hard and erect as he positioned its bulbous head between the labia of her freshly pierced sex.

"Is this pussy ready to get fucked by four big, nasty cocks? Mmmm, and with a fresh piercing even? This is going to be anything but dull for you, sweetie." With that appalling statement, the man plunged home with one violent thrust. Soon his series of feverish thrusts, combined with the friction between his cock and the barbell piercing the hood of Mei's clitoris, had Mei's legs twitching in her bonds. She groaned loudly as stimulation tore through her, the sensitivity around her clit almost unbearable.

"Please...ahhhh...oh god...ohh fuck!" Mei moaned, crying out as Vasquez reached down to press a finger against her sex, rubbing her joy nub forcefully as his cock slipped partly free of her pussy, only to be violently reinserted, his testicles slapping against her inner thighs as he sheathed his entire girth inside her wetness.

"Squeeze your worthless cunt around my cock. Do it, bitch, or I'll make things a little more interesting for you." As he said this Vasquez took a shock-wand which one of his men handed him, then pressed the end of it into Mei's belly button, sending a jolt through her torso. Mei writhed in her bonds, losing all sense of control.

"Damn. Stupid bitch peed the bed. Get me a bucket of water." Soon enough the men splashed a cleansing bucketful of water across Mei's prone body, and the naked girl shivered as Vasquez settled between her thighs again to re-enter her, plunging with brutal efficiency. His buttocks muscles clenched as his cock drove forward, sheathing itself relentlessly in her young pussy. The sensation of the genital piercing was driving Mei insane, and before she knew what was happening -

"No, please. I'm going to...oh god...don't...ahhhh...ooohh...OOOHHHH FUCK. You bastard, take it out! Aaahhh! AHHHHH!!" Suddenly the girl captive was convulsing in the throes of orgasm, one more intense than any of the climaxes she'd had before. Her pussy clenched desperately around Vasquez's cock, milking him toward release even as her juices streamed down his shaft, pooling in a widening and darker wet spot on the mattress.

"AAAHHHHH NO!" Mei cried out, her body heaving as it betrayed her so completely she felt no sense of self. Her pussy gushed a river of pungent fluid onto her captor's penis, a sloppy thank-you for the violent thrusts that slammed into her core again and again and again. Vasquez grabbed her by the throat, holding her still against the mattress as his rigid shaft kept impaling her, fucking her without remorse.

"You came, bitch. Good for you, cunt. Now it's my turn." Vasquez grunted, spilling his seed inside her, filling her with his sticky load. At the same time he inserted a forefinger through the gorgeous girl's right nipple ring, pulling on the tender skin as Mei groaned and begged for him to stop.

"OW. Stop it!" she groaned even as her pussy twitched in the last aftermath of her violent orgasm. Her cunt felt like it was on fire, the skin near her clitoris so very tender as Vasquez continued to rub it with his finger, sending new ricocheting bursts of sensation through her core. It was a good kind of stimulation, except it was taken to an overloaded extreme, and she couldn't cope. Her crotch bucked into his fervent caresses even as his cock pulled free, coated with the messy mix of their sexual fluids.

Vasquez's fingers continued to dance against the hood of Mei's clit and all along her delicate labia as the girl writhed and moaned in her bonds.

"Please! Please stop!" Mei wailed. "It's too much!"

"I think this aroused little cunt is ready to take another cock," Vasquez growled. "Your turn, Jackson."

A tall African-American male with a cock even thicker than Vasquez's knelt between her legs and prepared to spear her sore pussy with his fully engorged penis. The man named Jackson positioned himself despite Mei's pleas, and then Vasquez was helpfully gripping the insides of her thighs, spreading them even wider in invitation for Jackson's penetrations.

"She's wet and ready for you, brother," Vasquez grunted. Jackson threw his hips forward, lancing his cock hard and deeply into Mei's snatch as a new round of coupling began. He took his cue from Vasquez too, his fingers tugging on the nipple rings, using them like torture devices which sent exquisite spasms of agony through Mei's sensitive tits.

Meanwhile Xia was faring no better than Mei...in fact, maybe worse. The first of that group of five horny males decided that a good whipping would serve as foreplay. Damian smacked the whip across her sore pussy and breasts, then sat on her face and had one of his companions whip her until she agreed to suckle on his testicles. While she sucked at the wrinkled folds of his balls, a second man, Krauss, slid his cock inside her channel, fucking her with devout zeal as his hands gripped her hips and pulled her towards him for deeper penetration.

Xia moaned into Damian's scrotum as Krauss's cock tore through her pussy, slamming through her tightness like a battering ram bursting through its final barrier. The abrasions against her clitoris hood drove her over the edge with even more swiftness than it had in Mei's case. The naked girl was trying to contort like a gymnast on the bed, her screams muffled by Damian's testicles as he pressed them against her face.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking on them yet, bitch. What's that? This little whore is already coming!" he said angrily. "I guess I didn't whip her long enough."

No sooner had Krauss felt her cunt squeeze and convulse around his manhood, he felt himself ready to burst. With a guttural cry he plunged home, snugly fitting his cock into her moist depths as he spewed his load of swimmers violently throughout her pussy, filling her so completely. "AAHHH!" Krauss sighed, his cock twitching contentedly inside her as he leaned over, sucking on each of her pierced nipples as she squirmed helplessly.

At the same time, Damian had been pumping his cock furiously, watching Krauss fuck Xia's pussy so soundly with surging lust, and now he couldn't hold back. He groaned as his seed churned from his testicles, still being fondled by Xia's tongue, his cum spraying all over the sexy girl's face as he stepped to the side and aimed for her mouth.

Xia shut her eyes just in time as a glob of cum covered one eyelid and more spurts peppered her nose, lips, and chin. With more swaths of cum sticking to her hair and forehead, her face was a glistening mess.

"Look at this cum-covered bitch. We'll turn her into a true sex slave yet," Damian growled.

"No more, please!! I can't take another cock. My pussy's sore. My clit, ahhh. Have mercy!" Xia pleaded. Her body seized up as Wallace's cock slammed into her next, stuffing her with nine inches of engorged flesh in a brutal rhythm that soon had her sore sex thrumming with newfound arousal. Xia finally just surrendered, pushing her hips down to meet his thunderous fucks. She didn't care anymore. The soreness of the recent piercing was lost in the haze of stimulation as Wallace fucked her.

The man's rigid shaft plowed her depths as she lost control, crying out as a second orgasm sent her reeling. Her pussy hugged greedily around the man's firm prick, squeezing him like a velvet glove until he too had no choice but to explode inside her.

The gang-bang continued until all nine men had spent themselves twice over. Both Mei and Xia lay exhausted, their pussies aching from the brutalizing assaults of so many cocks. A pool of cum and pussy cream lay between each girl's thighs, a testament to the thorough abuse at the hands of Vasquez and his men. Xia's face and breasts were a cum-encrusted disaster zone. Mei was not quite so soiled outwardly, but the glassy-eyed look on her face and the fiery ache in her nipples where the men had relentlessly tugged on the nipple rings spoke of an ordeal just as severe.