Ziaxan Empire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ziax
ziax
5 Followers

When my lips touch hers, she grabbed my head and pressed deeper, her tongue probing my mouth. I was trapped in her grasp, her legs pinning me to the chair. What I felt, I cannot describe well in words. Imagine the worst pain you can feel, imagine the most intense pleasure, imagine feeling totally fulfilled and empty at the same time, imagine wave after wave of electric shocks and burning fire. That is what I felt. It was enough to drive you to madness. I saw the mind and power of Mistress Cynthia in its raw form. What I realized then was quite simply that she was far more than she seemed to be, she wasn't human. She was a goddess, or a demoness, something very powerful. She was right; I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I was scared and excited at the same time, eager to know more, but feeling I should try to escape. Yet there was no escape. I was hers now. My body shook from the power and energy of her kiss, my blood burned, my mind exploded, I came again and again during what seemed like an eternity in her powerful and perhaps deadly embrace. Then when I felt I would be unable to withstand anymore, I came hard again, my cock pouring from me in response to her mind fuck of me. As the energy drained from me, I collapsed into darkness, unconscious.

ziax
ziax
5 Followers
12