Ziaxan Empire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you of course my empress," I smiled. She dismissed my answer with a wave of the hand.

"No really, before you met me, if you could have fucked anyone," she corrected.

"Well there is that hot little cheerleader Kari from back in high school," I suggested, "why do you ask?"

"No celebrities, no one famous," she continued, I wasn't sure where she was going, but I thought for a while, there were several, but I picked the first that came to mind.

"Mmmm... well Mariah Carey perhaps," I suggested.

"I could get her for you," Cynthia grinned, "you could fuck her, rape her, and use her to your heart's content. Kari too for that matter, any woman you want, I can have brought here. Then there are the countless of Sindaran women, and even the Thalassian peasants if that's what you would enjoy. Some of those you might have mentioned might already be here. How do you feel about the actress you know as Nicole Kidman?" I stood there in disbelief, what was Cynthia implying.

"Of course I'd like to fuck her," I told her, "I suppose you can get her too."

"I don't need to," she grinned, "she's a Sindaran. She's already here. What you see on earth is merely a clone. Like me, she has the power to enter her clone's body when she wishes too. Most of those we bring across do not have such power, but they are not missed on earth because their clone lives on, ignorant of what has occurred." I shook my head in disbelief, every minute there were more surprises. "That includes your clone of course," she added.

"My clone?" so I wasn't even going to be missed. I fell into the seat next to her and for the first time I finally realized that I'd most likely never see any of my friends or family again. My head in my hands I sobbed, my life was no longer my own. Sure I loved sex, but to lose everything.

"Look at it this way, your clone lives on, your friends and family will not mourn you, it is better that way," she offered me a glass of wine, I drank it down greedily, "I do not regret what has happened to you. You chose it in a way; you chose to mind fuck me that day. Besides, I can tell there is a part of you that is eager for this challenge, for the power that comes with it. Prince Ziax they are calling you already, you will be worshipped by many even as you serve me."

"I don't know, it's all so much Empress," I gazed around the room.

"What you need is a good fuck I think," she stood and touched the armband, closing her eyes. The door to my chambers opened and the two guards entered again. I watched in disbelief as they dragged a young girl into the room. She had to be around sixteen. She wore a cheerleading uniform and she struggled against her captures. They pulled her across the room to a large oak table near the other window and bent her over it. Quickly, without any emotion, they strapped her to the table, binding her wrists and ankles, checking their strength. As they worked, Cynthia spoke, "you can't have me yet, but I think you will find this one to your liking. As the girl was strapped down I finally caught a glimpse of her face, it was Kari! "We have ways of know your desires. Not to mention, I've seen you watching this one in class quite a few times." It was indeed Kari. She looked exactly as she had when I was watching her in the halls at school, just a day earlier, or so I thought.

"But... but," I stammered, "but she's fighting, she doesn't want it, it would be..."

"Rape?" asked Cynthia, "this isn't Earth my prince. I am the law, and I say you can fuck her. I'd say it isn't even rape, but I think the thought of raping her actually excites you; you just don't want to admit it. Let's put it this way, there will be no punishment for raping this little slut." Cynthia went to stand next to the struggling cheerleader, she spanked her ass hard. "If anything I should punish her for refusing my prince." Kari looked around in horror, seeing me, her eyes opened wide; she recognized me and called out my name. She begged me for help.

"I'm sorry Kari," I told her licking my lips, "but you are mine now. I am dying to fuck that tight pussy of yours." She looked at me in horror, once again yelling my name, begging me to let her go. Cynthia took hold of her hair and forced her head backwards, her arms being stretched against the bonds.

"That is his name no longer whore," she told Kari, "his name is Ziax, the savior. You shall address him as Prince Ziax. Do you understand?" Kari must have felt the same power I felt because she nodded slowly, her face twisted in pain and fear, tears dripping down her face as she lie helpless before me and my empress. "What is his name?" Cynthia asked, pulling at Kari's hair.

"Prince Ziax," Kari said through her tears, sobbing as she looked at me with fear in her eyes. My blood burned as I looked into those eyes, her fear fueling my desire. Any guilt I felt was quickly washed away with the lust that began to drive me wild. Cynthia was right, I could rape this girl and no one would ever care. There would be no punishment, no repercussions, and then tomorrow I could rape her again. Kari's fate was mine to decide, and the sudden realization of that power was intoxicating. "No..." Kari mumbled, seeing the hunger in my eyes, "please... no..." Cynthia shoved a gag into her mouth and tied it tight, Kari's face twisted with fear and pain.

"Yes my prince," Cynthia smiled, "now you understand!" She beckoned me over to her, where she stood behind the helpless slut; I joined her, kissing her deeply. That same power and energy flooded over me, infusing me with more passion. I slapped Kari's ass hard, her skirt lifted up around her waist. "Rape her, as hard as you want, as rough as you can, she's nothing to us, just another toy... another slut." She gripped my pants and pulled them open, quickly her hand as inside my pants, stroking my thick shaft, I groaned loudly as Kari continued to whimper and squirm. I stroked the slut's ass as Cynthia played with my cock, rubbing her thumb over the tip. She yanked it free from the constraint of my pants, my shaft standing hard and erect as she sucked on her thumb. She 'mmmed' as she tasted the precum, "Now fuck the little slut!"

I turned my attention to Kari, running my hand down along her smooth tight ass, admiring the curves of her hips and thighs. My body pressed against hers from behind, my cock rubbing against her ass, throbbing against the soft flesh of the cheerleader. She was such a tight little whore, so perfect for fucking. Her body tensed as I touched her, squirming helplessly, whimpering through her gag. I gripped her thigh with one hand as I grinded against her, my throbbing cock rubbing against her pussy, feeling's it wetness, getting harder with each moment. My organ ached to be inside the tight pussy. With my other hand I gripped her hair and pulled back hard, forcing her to strain her neck, her arms stretched against the bonds. Her painful whimpers excited me, the blood burning within my loins as I pressed the tip of my cock against her cunt. I felt Cynthia's lips on my neck, her hands stroking my shoulders as I prepared to rape Kari. I groaned loudly as the older woman's tongue stroked my neck, her power intoxicating. I could sense her arousal at the scene before her. It was as if we were linked, our minds and souls tangled together as surely as our bodies. I bit my tongue lightly to control my desire, which was overwhelming. Kari groaned and continued to whimper and cry but she was nothing to me. This was her destiny, to serve as my fuck toy.

I spanked the tight ass hard as I teased her further, the tip of my cock probing her opening, but never fully penetrating. Her pussy became wet despite her protests, betraying her true desire. She would succumb to me, I knew this now. I had the power to devour her sexually, to fuck her until she was a mindless whore, living to be fucked. I spanked her again; she jumped at the stinging touch. Cynthia pressed her body against mine from behind, urging me to drive my cock into the helpless cunt, her tongue continued to lick and suck at my neck, hungry for my flesh. The energy was electric. Unable to hold back any longer I drove my cock deep into Kari's body with a single thrust. Her pussy convulsed around my invading shaft, her muffled screams intensifying the experience. Cynthia leaned hard against me, her body hot against my back as she pushed, encouraging me to drive my cock deeper. My cock writhed and pulsated within the teenager girl's body, taking on a life of its own. I groaned as I enjoyed the silky feel of her cunt around my shaft.

"Damn whore, that's a nice pussy," I told her as I spanked her hard. I pulled out slowly, holding her ass tightly as my cock backed out, almost to the tip, her cunt still pulsating and twitching, driving me deeper into the lust. Then with a grunt I slammed into her again, burying the entire length of my shaft into her tight hole. My cock slammed against her cervix sending waves of pain and pleasure through her helpless body. Her muscles were tight, her body stretched taught as she struggled and screamed. Again I thrusted hard, and again she fought against me to no avail.

Cynthia meanwhile was wild with pleasure as she watched the scene before her. She encouraged me to fuck her harder, showing no concern for the young girl. More than once Cynthia brought her hand down on the young slut's ass. She had torn off my shirt and gripped my chest tight as her lips and tongue caressed my back and neck. Harder I slammed into the cheerleader and harder I spanked her. Deeper with every thrust, my cock felt like it was growing inside her, it felt as though it might tear through her insides. I reached into her mind as I had Cynthia before and probed deeper... imaging my cock living within her, tearing her apart inside. Kari's mind was weak and easily raped, she screamed out as imaginary pain tore through her body, she began to shake and drool as she was raped body and soul. Cynthia groaned and let out a soft yell of surprise as she saw what was happening.

Cynthia was surprised by the power I had already, and she began to cum herself as she too was pulled into the mind orgy. It was an indescribable experience, three minds, three souls a tangle of sex and power, with Kari's weak essence struggling to resist against the powerful combination of Cynthia and myself. It became clear to me that I could destroy her mind if I so chose, I could tear it apart as surely as I was tearing apart her cunt.

"My prince," Cynthia moaned, "you are powerful. You could destroy her if you wish; we can find others for you to prey upon!" Cynthia's body was tense with anticipation, the sexual power was incredible. She focused her own energy, working to harness the power of the union, shaping it and storing it.

"I think I want to save her, use her again and again, rape her at my leisure," I told her, Kari squirmed in fear as we spoke about her life so nonchalantly. Cynthia nodded in agreement as I continued to thrust my shaft into the whore's body. Our three bodies pressed together, fucking hard and deep. Cynthia and I raped this girl together, bringing her to the point of collapse. "OH GOD," I yelled out, "I think I am going to cum!" Kari shook in desperation at the same time as Cynthia moaned in delight. Pressing herself harder against me she shoved my cock into the helpless fuck. Yelling loudly, spanking her ass, pulling her hair and bringing her to the point of unconsciousness, I released my load. I shook and jerked as what seemed like gallons of cum gushed from my cock, filling the slut and dripping out of her pussy. She began to seize as the cum filled her, shaking violently, drool falling from her gagged mouth as she shook uncontrollably.

"The power of your seed, my prince!" Cynthia exclaimed. "It has the power of life and death. Her weak body may not be able to handle it. Cynthia pulled me out of the whore and stroked my cock. Covering her hand in my cum she then lifted her hand to her mouth and licked and devoured the semen, moaning in delight. As Kari continued to shake and thrash, Cynthia's eyes rolled back in deep pleasure, as if she was getting high off my cum. I myself fell back into a large plush chair, exhausted, but satisfied. I had never imagined such pleasure before. The taste of power was drug like, and I knew I was going to be addicted to it.

Kari ceased thrashing and collapsed unconscious. "Is she dead?" I asked Cynthia, who was still high from the cum. I watched her as she flexed her neck, taking a deep breath as she enjoyed the lingering pleasure.

"No, just a little broken I think," Cynthia smiled, "We'll see that she is cleaned up and readied for when you might like to have her again my prince." She straightened her gown and walked to the front of the table where Kari was bound. Lifting her head she looked down at her unconscious form and nodded, "not bad for a peasant." She lowered her head back down, Kari's thick tangle of hair a hiding her features. "As for you," she smiled, "now you've had a taste of power. Maybe being my captive prince won't be so bad after all?"

"No..." I thought allowed, "perhaps not."

"In seven months will come the day of ritual, the Ven-D'ala," she explained, "on that day I will claim you. I will fuck you like you've never been fucked before. My unleashed energy could very well destroy you, and I will not hold back. In the meantime, we will have some fun while we prepare you for the ordeal." She smiled at me and turned to leave the room, the two guards opened the doors. They were visibly shaken, as if they were affected by the wild fucking that took place in the room just moments before. Without saying a word, they removed Kari from the table, and carried her out. The door closed, and I heard the sound of the lock clicking home, locking me within my chamber.

12