Zipless Fuck

Story Info
Single girl, long plane flight and unencumbered sex.
856 words
3.78
222.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

During the freedom of the sixties, and in the feminist movement that word Zipless Fuck used to be kind of a password for uncommitted sex. You saw what you wanted and you took it for yours for one night or a weekend no commitment. The release of the birth control pill had made it possible.

I was just under twenty when I left home to go to the University of Chicago. The plane as it left Salem Oregon left a trail of smoke in the air that in my wild imagination I saw as my old life burning away and my rebirth into a whole new person.

Gone was Heidi the safe, the sane, the careful now instead here was Ann. Ann was my middle name. Ann was free and open to possibilities. Ann wore clothes without bras and underwear, ate pizza for breakfast if she wanted and talked to men she had never met. Ann was an explorer on the planet life.

I was a little disappointed with my seatmate. I had been looking forward to meeting a stranger and trying out my new philosophy.

He looked like a professor at collage. He was wearing a tweed jacket with patches on the elbows, and a beige sweater underneath. He smelled of pipe tobacco and sen-sen. He was already reading and I figured it would be dull and uneventful although I don’t know what I really expected. It turned out I got more than I bargained for after all.

My new life started with that trip. The plane gained altitude just as I felt a strange hand exploring my thigh. I quietly asked him to remove it from my lap. He did with a grin, reached over, and placed it on my face, turning me into him for a soul-searing kiss.

The kiss ended when the steward arrived. He ordered drinks for two, when they arrived with his first sip he smiled and said, “We are destined to become good friends before this flight is over.”

We laughed and talked all through drinks and dinner. Slightly tipsy, I thought he was the smartest, funniest man I had ever met. He periodically would move his hand under our trays and I would feel him touching me in places usually reserved to my doctor or me.

Ann wasn’t the old me however and she slightly rearranged her legs so he could reach what he desired. Soon I was warm and panting from feelings no Salem boy I knew had ever created. I was needy and desirous of more, and didn’t know how to ask for or to get what was required.

Max that was my seatmate did. “I want you beautiful Ann.” He whispered into my ear “ go into the first lavatory and leave the door unlocked.” I nodded and did as he requested. In minutes, he joined me inside.

He picked me up and placed me on the counter top of the sink. Pushed my shirt up and my bra down and suddenly his wet, hot mouth was dancing on my nipples. I was his for the taking from that moment. I felt my panties come down and heard his zipper.

He asked, “Are you on birth control?”

I managed to say “Yes”

He was inside me, sliding deep with a liquid sound of joy. I moaned into his chest. My hands wandered down to caress the shaft of his cock as he made my female passion center sing in joy. Sex with my age group was never like this. He filled me so full it was almost painful. The movements he made hit all the right spots to take me on the journey of a lifetime.

Our climax hit at the same time. I bit hard into his shirt muffling my scream as he stiffened and filled me full of hot liquid taking me places I had never reached in my life. I fell against his chest as he leaned into the countertop supporting his weight.

“That was remarkable pretty lady,” he kissed me weak in the knees. I handed him some tissues, he cleaned up and then zipping up his trousers he said, “Lock the door, see you in a bit.”

I took my time cleaning up, and repairing my hair and face and settling down before I joined him in his seat.

He grinned and said, “Movie is about to start.”

It was dark by the time the movie ended and they were serving dinner. “After dinner Ann, request a blanket. We can push the divider on the seats down and see what develops.” My heart started to thud with the possibilities, and I could feel myself wetting with desire. I could get to like this sex stuff if all older men were like him.

We had another chance to fuck and I managed to try oral sex before we landed in Chicago. I will always relate the whine of those airplane engines with my first real sexual experience. Sometimes I wish I had taken his number but usually I know the reason it is still in my memory is that I didn’t.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers