Zodiac of the Shogun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musecues
musecues
102 Followers

"You are not worthy to be a warrior..." he said slowly then he burst into a thundering laugh that echoed in the hall. "No... Fukui-san, you are definitely not a warrior... you will be my woman!"

Miyu's eyes widened in shock.

"My lord!" some of the others exclaimed. "Her pendant?"

"Ah yes... see... nothing..." he said, bringing his own pendant close to hers. Her pendant did not glow like the others.

When she saw that her pendant remained dormant, she could no longer control herself but run towards the hall doors. Immediately guards blocked her path and she could no longer escape.

"Bring her to her room for tonight. I will deal with her later," ordered the Shogun.

Hiro could only watch as the guards dragged Miyu out of the hall. He knew that he might not be spared should he voice his displeasure.

When all the pendants were proven to still contain their animal spirits, the Shogun then paired them up and ordered them to assemble in the grand courtyard the next morning.

Hiro felt defeated even before anything. He had planned to escape with Miyu that night... but when he reached her door, he saw at least a dozen guards outside, ensuring she was locked in. His heart sank further. Would he have the heart to fight his fellow warriors? Would he emerge as the one true loyal warrior? Then what?

musecues
musecues
102 Followers
12