Zoe 101

Story Info
I get with Zoe Saldana on a movie set.
806 words
13.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know how some people have that friend that they've always really liked but never really been able to get with? Yeah, I had that problem except.....my friend is a girl named Zoe Saldana. You may have heard of her from such films as Star Trek and Guardians of the Galaxy. I've known her for a long time and we go way back, although I'm just a writer.

Zoe took awhile off from going out with people in order to focus on her budding career but the media would always be on her back and make shit up saying she was with people who were actually her friends and then lately came up with a rumor that maybe she played for the other team and was a lesbian.

Zoe just decided to have fun with this shit and play around with these rumors just to basically say fuck it, I guess but the absence of that sort of relationship in her life was starting to wear on her and I could tell it, as a close friend of hers for such a long while. Yes, she had the career which kept giving her more and more work and that's practically what she lived for and anyone who knows her knows she wouldn't just get with a guy to get with a guy, on a one night stand or whatever.

She's a very genuine, matter of fact, down to earth person and I always admired that about her. So, one day, I convinced her to take off and we were just basically chilling at my house drinking and watching TV. I was in a casual polo and some shorts while she had her hair tied back with minimal makeup and lipstick and was wearing a black tank top and black mini shorts that revealed her long legs, walking barefoot, which to me was always sexy because it showed even a woman like her found comfortability with me.

As we talked and talked and she opened up more in depth basically stating she hadn't even had sex in a long time, and even then she only did that maybe a handful of times. It was another turn on knowing how selective she was. I asked her if I would ever be one of those guys, half jokingly, and she smiled. After she put her beer on the table, I started to massage her shoulder, which she liked and relaxed into, moaning a bit before I finished and saw her smiling.

I tried to go in for a kiss but she stopped me halfway. Eventually, I pushed through it and started kissing her, heading on top of her and then taking off my shirt, kissing her neck, and rubbing her shoulders and body before making my way down to her legs as I rubbed across them a few times before making my hands up to where her underwear was and before she could stop me, my fingers crawled past and started penetrating her as she moaned.

After a little bit, I moved my hands eventually up and down her hips before making my way up to where her bra was. My fingers slid past her bra and I felt her nipples and all around her breasts. I made my way around her back and then my hands crawled down her back as I penetrated her asshole. That was like awakening a bear from hibernation so to speak. She went on top of me and attacked me from every angle before taking off her shirt.

I was getting so fucking hard, I flipped her over, dragged off her shorts and later her underwear and went down on her before dragging myself upward and then fucking the shit out of her, with both legs across my shoulders as I went deeper and deeper into her. I turned her over and shoved it in her ass so hard, she was yelling all types of crazy shit as I kept pumping. I turned her over one last time, unhooked her bra, and fucked her again before finishing which caused her to convulse for several minutes before she chilled out.

A day or so later she was on the Star Trek set and I saw her in that red 'Uhura' uniform. She came up and hugged me. After she got done the scene, we talked for a bit elsewhere before I locked the door, she jumped in my arms, I slid off her underwear, and I nailed her against the door.

We're still very good friends and now she's married to some Spanish dude but there was this one time they were visiting the Caribbean, she was wearing this black bikini, I ran into her down there (coincidentally I was also on a trip), we got in a good fuck for old time's sake.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Swimming with Kate Swimming around with Kate Upton.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Love Your Teacher Hayley Atwell seduces one of her students.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Big Booty Bitches Ch. 01 Jennifer Lopez performs a lap dance on a yacht in Miami.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom Christina Hendricks takes step-sons virginity and more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Quitting Time: All Too Tense Kristen Stewart gets stress relief on the set of New Moonin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories