Zoe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking hell, what the fuck? An hour whereby he is supposed to give out information to his students to help clear their heads has instead been filled with an intake of information of his own which leaves him slightly dizzy.

How could Zoe let Natalie turn in a piece of shit like that?

Why did she get to me like that?

Why is she such a wreck?

What was that mark on her back?

Guilt prevailed in him with each inhalation of his cigarette for he had been overly critical of Natalie, she was potentially embroiled in some serious issues outside of class and he been ignorant to them. Whilst he was outwardly kind inwardly he had judged her as some sort of reprobate whose daddy had paid her way into the school to keep her out of trouble , maybe she was still, he supposed, but something about her nervousness and physical appearance troubled him. He would have to talk to Zoe, he decided, find out to what degree she assisted Natalie. He knew he should probably keep out of such matters but as usual his curiosity compelled him to do so. This would mean engaging with Zoe, something he had avoided until now.

After class he would ask her to see him on the pretence of discussing her assignment in more detail, an easy pretence because he genuinely did want to find her influences in such an advanced piece of work. Casting his cigarette to the pavement he walked to the class within which Zoe awaited, his purposeful step thumping on the carpet beneath him, a slight echo highlighted the rhythm in the sparse corridors. The class passed without incident however an observer of Leo's work would have noticed the dampened enthusiasm in his tone.

As he steeled himself to call out to her from behind his desk he shuffled his papers, why on earth he should feel nervous talking to one of his students? It felt ridiculous to him as he procrastinated. He was about to look up to the students beginning to empty their seats when he saw a pair of bright white shoes enter the top of his vision, the toe of the shoe curved and recessed showing the top of her feet, slightly strained by the angle of her foot elevated forcefully by a thin four inch heel. The pale white skin of her legs uninterrupted by tights today is broken by a thigh length black summer dress, light puncturing the pattern in the fabric around the hem. The waist of the dress is pulled in tightly buy a thin fabric tie that floats gently down her front, the dress rises to cup her breasts which are supported by the thin shoulder straps.

"Leo," she says before he sees her face, "I'd like to see you after class about my assignment."

As he waited in his office for her to arrive he thought it odd that she had come to seek him out, he had planned to invite her to attend yet it was her that had ended up summoning him. Although the conversation planned was to be easy, he was nervous about their meeting. He had not spoken to her outside the confines and relative safety of his classes before today and although her body had never crossed his office threshold before, she had featured in it more than any other of his students. The size of his office usually ample for him seemed close and the temperature hot. The authoritative tone in Zoe's voice that juxtaposed her slight frame and contradicted her light smile hung on his mind.

He went over how he intended to broach the subject of her assisting Natalie in his head whilst listening to the sound of the ticking clock that read five to five, possibly Damien would drop by shortly to coerce him to a bar for drinks as normal. The clock suddenly seemed to echo softly around the room but it was not echoing, it was being matched by the sharply pitched footfalls of heels on the hard corridor floor outside Leo's office. The sound made was impressive given the weight of the wearer, it grew louder as they approached and Leo sat trying to make himself appear casual in preparation for her impending entrance.

The door swung inward gently having been given a push by Zoe's delicate fingers, seeing Leo sat she confidently strode into the room without invitation and sat on the chair where Natalie had been earlier that day. Her right leg is crossed over left at the knee allowing her white heel to hover loosely about ten inches from the ground, from this distance Leo can see her bare legs are beautifully smooth and her slight physique makes them appear impossibly delicate. Her elbows rest upon the black arms of the chair with the backs of her hands facing him. She is not gripping the arms but the image tells that she soon could, to enable her to leap up at any moment. Her eyes are locked on his with her blonde hair framing her face like a veil she has chosen to open at this moment, her lashes are painted black as always but this close they look striking and almost threatening.

Leo felt vulnerable with her eyes staring him down as if she can see behind his eyes and see the lust he holds for her. They sit for a couple of seconds, not a word being said by either of them until Zoe breaks the clocks dominance "Hello Leo, what did you think of my assignment then?"

With a smile he replied "I suppose you could say... I was impressed."

Leo went on to highlight particularly well written points, showing her the document, to view it better she uncrossed her legs and lent forward leaving the hem of her dress upon her thighs. Despite changing her posture to see her work better she barely glanced at it, her eyes as always remained on his making Leo eternally uncomfortable. In her now closer position Leo could for the first time smell the scent that lingered on her neck, it was sweet and exquisite. This scent, the view of her so close to him began to make him feel dizzy. She had some power over him he couldn't understand nor did he care to. He was lost in her.

To keep the conversation going and to avoid appearing strange to the young girl he asked "how do you know all this stuff?"

Zoe lent back in the chair with almost a slouch her legs slightly parted with her dress sinking into the gap, all pretense of her being an innocent young girl gone from her voice

"My Dad's on the board of directors at Harold & Graves ,I probably learnt all this shit before you did and before you ask I'm here 'cus if I want a seat on a board myself you need some paperwork to back you up."

An understanding growing in Leo, he let out a laugh accompanied by a look of admiration for Zoe .

"You do well to look interested in my classes?" Leo said, genuinely impressed.

"Look, I'm a clever girl, I know how to keep myself entertained." Zoe Replied mischievously.

With this last statement a slight sadistic smile formed on her pretty face and her legs almost imperceptibly parted slightly further. This was not some crude gesture just a slight tell to invoke a memory in her lecturer and it worked. Leo was paralysed, his face vacant. Seeing Leo's state Zoe slowly stood and stepped closer to the frozen Leo, his face now almost pressed up against her stomach, the outline of her breasts the only thing he could see if he were to let his eyes gaze upward. She brought her right hand to the back of his neck and gently circled it with her middle and index fingers. Realising the danger of his situation Leo motioned to move away but before he began, as if sensing this oncoming action Zoe grabbed the base of his short hair tightly and violently pulled his head back forcing his eyes to meet hers. The pain was sharp causing him to grimace briefly baring his teeth as if in defiance but that lasted only a millisecond, her eyes now angry and cold. She's worlds away from that girl that kneels upon Leo's apartment floor.

She leant down towards Leo's ear, her lips as close to touching his skin as could be and whispered "I entertained you didn't I?" the soft breath on his ear and neck caused Leo to shudder as he felt a pulse shoot from his neck where Zoe had him painfully trapped to the base of his spine. Her perfume that had been subtle whilst they sat in a professional form now filled his nostrils with every breath and he felt the tip of his cock begin to fight with his underwear for room. Panic was beginning to set in and his eyes widened as the realisation of his situation began to climb on him like the vine-weed that envelopes an old cottage in the countryside. She positioned herself to be slightly more head-on with Leo, whilst never taking her lips more than an inch from his face; there was no let up of her delicate breath against his skin.

She brought her left hand down and gently grazed it just above his left knee and then began to squeeze harder causing the denim to crease under her force. He stared into her face through the blonde hair framing her. From this position it looked more ragged and wild, casting a shadow across her eyes and dampening the usually bright whites adding to the sadistic glow they give out. Again Leo tried to move but this time he was stopped dead in his tracks by the left hand that had been purposefully holding his left thigh, she raised it swiftly and angrily striking the left side of his cheek causing slight water in his eye. Staring at him she shook her head slowly. The fingers of the offending hand now trailed down his chest, across his stomach before firmly pressing against his crotch.

"You liked seeing my little white knickers, didn't you?" Zoe asked, whilst giving off a mock expression of sweetness. She did not require an answer.

Leo let out a moan as his now thoroughly engorged cock bulged under Zoe's manipulations. As quickly as she had placed it there Zoe removed her hand from his crotch, she reached out and took his right hand and pulled it across his body to rest on her bare left knee. The motion coupled with Zoe's unrelenting grip on his hair forced his head upon her midriff, he felt the unbelievable softness of the skin of her bare leg, staring at him evilly she slowly traced his hand further up the inside of her thigh. As the hand continued to be forced upwards he detected not a single blemish on her skin and he felt a warmth radiating on the back of his hand from her sex now just a couple of inches away.

He shot a nervous glance toward the door and Zoe now knew she had his submission, no longer were his eyes pleading with her to stop but were trying to prevent detection from forces outside his plain office. Zoe it seemed was a keen reader of his mind, but she would give it no mercies "Oh no Leo, the door must stay open for my protection," She laughed as she realised how much this confused her helpless new toy. "I need people to be able to hear me scream," With her best mocking little girl voice she added "I wouldn't want to get raped locked in the big pervert teacher's office,"

She thrust her lecturers hand into the damp hot crotch of her knickers and let out a slight moan "cus that's just what it'll look like should someone come in here now, you're the one with your hand up a student's sun dress!"

She held his hand firmly into her sex, he could feel the patterned fabric dampened by her excitement mould to her mons and labia as she rocked herself backwards and forth against his outstretched fingers. Zoe continued this motion until her breathing got ever heavier, her eyelids flickered slightly but she never let contact with his eyes drop as if it were some beam that held him to her. Using his hand she pulled the slick gusset away from her excited body and then ran his fingers through the opening of her pussy, his third and little finger penetrating her cunt whilst his index finger applied pressure to her clit. She continued to rock herself backwards and forward in this motion, letting out a slight whimper each time his fingers penetrated her, to the point where anybody passing Leo's office would surely hear her and probably storm in to ghastly sight from Leo's point of view.

Without realising Leo had ceased all resistance and was now working with her rhythm, desperate to make her cum, desperate to please her. The slickness ran down Leo's hand and began to encroach on his wrist and forehand which filled him with even more lust than he could imagine his manhood desperate to strike out and enter the slight blonde girl on his hand. Leo daren't even touch it though, the look of control in Zoe's face still left him stricken, scared, even if he was now feeling more complicit. Zoe now began to thrust herself backwards and forth violently upon Leo's outstretched limb.

The smell of her arousal filled the office as Leo lent into her more tightly now to steady himself. Zoe's breathing was short and erratic, the whimpers louder and more frequent until he felt a tightening around him paired with a sharp moan as Zoe's legs bent and she doubled over, her face screwed as if in some delightful pain as she climaxed in her lecturers office. She kept her eyes on his as she now gently rocked backwards and forward sending further shudders through her.

Pulling his hand out from under her dress she took a small step away and released the grip on his hair. Leo remained motionless as if her hand still held him in place, Zoe had no fear of him moving away or kicking her out of his office now. Leo felt completely bent to her will, submitted to her evil and powerful beauty. It seemed to torment his hypersensitive state of arousal which he felt to the point of pain. His boxers were slick with his pre-cum brought on by the sight of his little fantasy girl rocking herself to orgasm in front of him, her blond hair vibrating violently with her whimpering.

Smiling contently she commanded "stand up", Leo stood. She looked down upon his obvious aroused state and let out a coarse laugh under her breath, which still stuttered from the waves of electricity emanating from her sex. The sight of this man of power weakly standing in front of her willing to obey her commands turned her loins aflame. Reaching under her skirt without exposing her knickers to her supposed mentor she traced her index finger between the folds of her sodden pussy.

Moving closer to Leo once again she traced the moisture along his cheek, a humiliating sign of power, of territory, of ownership. Leo felt weak but captivated by her and he ached for her to touch him again. His wish was fulfilled if only for a moment as she traced her hand down his stomach, over his belt to rest on his cock, squeezing gently causing a mixture of pleasure and pain as he strained against the fabric that bound his arousal. Never losing eye contact she gripped his shaft through his denim, with a delicious and sadistic smile she slowly pumped his cock causing Leo to groans lightly as he leaked further into his underwear that bound him tightly.

"You're going to cum now" Zoe said whilst undoing his belt. Leo's head was dizzy he was desperate to obey her and long past caring about any moral issues, he had given in. As she pumped his cock slowly through his thin boxers Leo closed his eyes as he silently urged her to keep stimulating him. She did not, she quickly drew back from him a pace and stared intently into him still smiling at him, like an evil lion in a cartoon examining it's prey. Leo dared not move toward her but stared at her, focused on the thin white thighs appearing from the hem of her dress where his hands had just been forced to explore.

The ticking of the clock made the seconds that passed seem tense and drawn out. "I said you're going to cum now." Zoe repeated bringing more confusion to Leo, after more slow seconds past Leo began to realise what Zoe expected of him. He reached his right hand under the waistband of his boxer shorts and gripped his shaft and began to pull his foreskin toward himself, its release causing a sharp intake of breath. Humiliated, there was no way he could stop, her beautiful little hips in front of him locked his gaze as she chuckled slyly at her teacher.

"Get those fucking boxers down, I want to see you cum." Zoe commanded forcing eye contact from the humiliated Leo.

Leo hesitated nervously glancing at the open door, before he could protest Zoe interjected with a smile "let me help you" and with that she reached down slowly to the hem of her dress and pulled it up to reveal the slickness on her thighs caused by Leo's earlier admissions. Leo obeyed and pulled his boxers down exposing his dripping penis and started pumping furiously his eyes locked upon her waist. Zoe continued to reveal the set of simple embossed black knickers that hugged her pussy tightly clinging with the recent moisture.

She held her dress aloft and allowed Leo's lustful eyes devour the sights as he pulled his cock back and forth, faster and faster. The smell of Zoe's sex filled his nose and as he stared at her panty clad crotch he began to began to shake, his knees bending slightly forward as he continued to pump his cock, Zoe's eyes penetrating his gaze. She looked at his weakness with pleasure as he began to grunt, breathing erratic and then he stopped silent for but a millisecond before his body spent his seed across his messy desk , his cum covering the wads of unmarked papers of his students.

As Leo recovered from his climax he became astutely aware of the potentially tempestuous situation he was in, his door open, his boxers at his thighs and his stream of disgrace strewn lewdly across his desk. Meanwhile his gifted student Zoe eyed him with contempt, still grinning from her victory she let her dress fall to its intended mid thigh resting place before shooting her delicate hands up her dress to slowly pull down her cum soaked knickers. Taking a step forward she placed the soiled garment on the end of Leo's still hard member, it hung and gently rocked like a flag planted on newly claimed territory. Leo flinched as her hand approached his face but this time there was no harsh impact, she ran her fingers across his face and lips before trailing her fingers off the left side of his face digging her nails in at the last moment o cause a little grimace from Leo.

With that she left the room her heels once again echoing up the hall. Leo didn't move until he heard the clicks against the hard floor disappear but as they did, in a panic, he pulled up his trousers and boxers, her panties in hand and shut the door behind him with a slam. He faced his desk and examined the mess, the majority of his release had landed on one paper, Natalie's, with a smirk he used that same paper as a rag for the rest of the mess and threw it to the bin. It crossed his mind to use the gift Zoe had left him but strangely felt unable to do so without her permission , he felt it akin to the sense he got when throwing away a birthday card from a lover.

There was a knock at the door.

*****

Feedback would be most welcome.

12