Zoe Ch. 04

Story Info
Zoe makes a major decision.
3.1k words
4.75
7k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** I would like to thank everyone for reading, I would also would like to thank SleeperyJim for helping me out and editing this chapter so that people may enjoy the story even more. *****

*****

As the snow began to melt in the garden, Zoe distanced herself from Azriel over the next few weeks. She would still eat dinner with him and talk, but her answers were always short and quiet. She was still confused about her feelings, mostly unsure of herself.

She was so unsure when she arrived there whether she would really fall in love with Azriel. Yet his kindness, gentle nature and patience had somehow moved past all her barriers and she found herself with this torrent of feelings that felt wonderful and scary all at the same time.

The weather was now warm enough that she was able to sit outside in the garden. She sat on a small wooden bench set at the edge of the pond that had nearly taken her life.

The water was so still and quiet, that it would have been peaceful but for what had happened. Idly, Zoe picked up a rock and threw into the water, breaking the tranquility of the surface, making small waves lap up onto the shore.

A firm hand touched her shoulder, and Zoe jumped and looked up to see Azriel. She had been so absorbed in her thoughts that she had not heard him moving.

"May I join you?" Azriel asked with a kind smile. She nodded and he sat next to her.

They both sat silently until Azriel spoke up, "Did I do something wrong?"

Zoe smiled at him and shook her head. "No Azriel. I am sorry if I gave you that impression. I've had a lot to think about since that day," she said, looking out at the pond which had gone back to its peaceful state. She frowned and threw another stone into it.

Azriel nodded as he watched her pitch the rock far into the water.

"That was the scariest day of my life. I thought I was going to lose you." His hands took hers gently, tracing her knuckles, as if to make sure she was actually there with him, alive and healthy. Zoe closed her eyes and leaned against him for comfort, enjoying the warmth of his body.

"It was scary for me as well." Her voice echoed with a little of her fear, then she looked up at him. "Not just with my life almost ending, which is the reason why I have been so distant to you."

Azriel rolled his thumb over her hands softly, the touch made her shiver slightly,

"What else scares you Zoe?" He asked with a patient tone. He did not want to push for an answer, knowing that she would give him one when she was ready.

The last few weeks had been hard for him, she had been so far away from him, so closed off. It had hurt his heart to see her in such a way, but he gave her space to try to figure things out. However, when he saw her sitting there, throwing rocks angrily into the pond, he couldn't hold back any longer.

Zoe took in a deep breath, bracing herself for what she was about to say. "Realizing that I love you," she all but whispered. Azriel's heart stopped as he waited for her to continue

"I have never loved anyone before, and the feeling scared me. I was confused if it was really love or something else. Which is why I have been so remote." Zoe looked down at their hands entwined, realizing how comforting it was. He was always so comforting to her, even on that first night she was there. The memory made her smile and she looked up at him, her eyes locking onto his. She melted. "Now I realize that I do love you, Azriel"

Azriel felt his heart soar to heights he had never felt before. He had loved her for so long, and to hear her now say that she loved him was the best feeling he had ever known.

Zoe reached up and kissed him lovingly on the lips. Azriel sighed happily and held her to him, kissing her in return and turning the loving kiss into a passionate one. Then he broke away gently. "I love you too, Zoe."

She smiled at him and touched his face, "I know."

Azriel pulled her back against him, kissing her with all the passion he could muster, and enlisting a small moan from Zoe. His hands moved slowly under her shirt and roved over her body, lightly touching her sides before moving up to the curve of her breast, his fingers grazing her nipple as it hardened beneath his touch.

Zoe arched against him, her hands clutching him to her tightly. She swung her leg around so that she was straddling him.

Azriel used this position to his advantage and began to kiss her neck, gently teasing her nipple between his fingers. Now that she was straddling him, he could move his other hand up her thigh, massaging it gently as he ventured up to the apex of her thighs, rubbing his fingertips against the fabric there.

Zoe felt his hands on her and wanted more; to have him touch her more. A passion burned and she ground her hips against his hand. She launched herself forward to kiss his neck, and then move her way up to his ear. She took the soft lobe into her mouth and sucked it gently.

Azriel moaned and moved his head to give her better access. He could feel himself harden as she sucked and teased his ear.

Zoe became bolder as she heard Azriels' cries of pleasure. She slid a hand down his body, feeling the hard muscle underneath his shirt, her hand finally reaching the hardened member straining against the fabric of his pants, cupping it lightly in her fingers.

Azriel let out a soft growl. "You are going to undo me, woman." His resolve to wait to claim her was slowly dissolving. They would have to stop soon if she continued this current barrage of teasing, otherwise his demon tendencies may take over and he would mate with her, without a second thought or her permission.

"You have to stop Zoe, I do not know if I can control myself," he groaned as she teased his hard flesh. Then he growled low as Zoe bit his ear lobe playfully, letting out a hot breath that made his wet skin tingle and sent a shiver down his body,

"What if I do not want you to control yourself?" she whispered in a heavy voice.

Azriel's ears rang slightly and he took a few breaths before pushing her away slightly so he could look at her face.

"What do you mean by that?"

Zoe smiled, pushed him against the back of the bench and kissed him again, passionately, pressing herself into him. Azriel groaned and arched his body into hers. She broke the kiss, breathing hard into his ear. "I want you to make love to me." Her voice was filled with passion and desire.

Azriel's heart jumped with joy and thudded in his chest. "Are you sure, Zoe?"

She nodded. "Yes I am. I love you and I want to be with you in every way possible."

Azriel kissed her softly and cupped her ass with both hands, squeezing it firmly. Zoe let out a little squeak. "Do you want to go inside?" he asked, his hands now rubbing her ass playfully.

"Yes," she laughed, as he picked her up and sprinted into the house.

"Excited much?" she asked, laughing. Azriel just laughed back as he carried her into his room.

"Not at all," he alleged, placing her down on the bed gently and moving on top of her, holding his weight up with his hands.

His body was like a cage over her as he breathed in deeply, taking in her intoxicating scent with arousal lingering softly within it. "I can smell how much you want me, need me," Azriel whispered, kissing her lips softly and moved one hand down her body, then back up again to gently caress her firm breast once more.

Zoe groaned and arched her body into his and began her own exploration of his body with her finger tips. She could feel his hard cock press against her leg. "You need me as well," she murmured with a small smile, moving her leg gently to brush his erection.

Azriel growled softly, "I do need you, but first I want to please you in every way, to prove that I love you." He kissed her gently, then slowly pulled her shirt off. He took a moment to admire how wonderful her breasts looked, pushed up in the black lacy bra she had chosen to wear. He tore his shirt off as well, throwing it to the floor.

Zoe smiled and touched his face lightly. "You do not have to prove anything to me, Azriel; I know that you love me."

He took the hand gently and softly kissed the palm. "This is not something to be rushed. Patience, my love. I want you to enjoy every moment."

He unclasped her bra and tossed it on the floor, the garment barely touching the floor before his mouth was on the wonderful hemisphere of flesh. His tongue teased the nipple into a hardened pebble, sucking at the tender flesh.

Zoe let out a sharp breath, and her body bucked from the sensation of his mouth, on her. She snatched at the sheets and squirmed as Azriel moved his hand to the other breast, teasing it in between his fingertips.

Azriel moved his mouth to the other breast, and Zoe felt an electric pulse travel down her body to her core, where she became wet from all the attention.

Azriel could smell her heightened arousal and quickly unfastened her pants. He pulled back to slip them off with one quick motion, revealing black lacy panties covering her soft flesh. He licked his lips as his mouth went back to her breast. His hand slid down over her soft skin, until it felt the lace of her underwear. His fingers traced it only for a moment before disappearing under the fabric, gliding over her silken mound.

He slid his finger over her soft flesh, finding her slit wet and sleek, and causing his demon to growl softly in the knowledge that its mate was readying herself for him so readily. Azriel moved the finger back up, finding her clit, and began to tease the small button of flesh.

Zoe moaned, letting her body respond to the pleasure that moved through her. It was such a whirlwind of delicious feelings, that she let herself bathe in them.

"That feels so good Azriel." Her hips thrust against his finger, wanting to be more than just touched.

Zoe was lost in his caresses and began to roam her fingers over his body in turn, enjoying the heat coming from him. She moved down and undid his pants with swift fingers, wanting to touch him in the same way that he was touching her. Her hand slipped into his pants and lightly grasped his hardened manhood.

Azriel let out a groan and arched into her hand, before taking it gently and placing it behind her head. "Careful now, I want to please you, and pleasure you. I do not want this to end too early."

Zoe smiled and retracted her hand from his, although somewhat reluctant to do so. "As you wish," she whispered, and kept her hands behind her head.

Azriel continued his teasing circle on her clit, then began to kiss down her body. He started slowly, nipping lightly at her neck before moving to her shoulder, then further down - between her breasts to her stomach. He kissed her hips as his teeth searched for the waistband of her panties.

Zoe twisted her body and breathed in deeply as Azriel teased her with his finger and mouth. Her core was heated to the point that she did not know if she could stand anymore teasing.

Azriel smiled and became even aroused from watching Zoe's slender, sensual body go crazy as he moved his finger faster. His teeth found the top of her underwear and ripped them off her, revealing her glistening slit to him. The sight made both him and his demon growl in approval.

He slowly inserted a finger into her warm entrance. He moved it slowly at first, then sped up as he played with her clit with his thumb.

Zoe thought she was going to explode when she felt him start to finger her as well as play with her clit. She held on to the sheet so tightly that her knuckles turned white, her breathing hitching as she flung her head from side to side as her pleasure grew.

Azriel removed his fingers suddenly and Zoe felt a pang of emptiness as she was so close to her release. Then she yelped in surprise as his mouth latched onto her clit and began to suck it greedily.

Zoe's hips bucked widely and Azriel had to push down on them with his hands to keep her from moving away from him.

Zoe's passion soared even higher as his tongue began to tease her entrance. Her breath came out in ragged gasps as she felt her pleasure build up within her, and then suddenly, it ripped through her like a maelstrom, making her see stars for a brief moment.

Azriel moved off the bed, letting Zoe enjoy the aftereffects of her orgasm and slipped his pants off.

"That was amazing!" Zoe whispered, drunk with the dopamine that now surged through her body.

Azriel chuckled and moved his body on top of hers. "That was only the beginning," he said, as he rubbed his hardened member against her sopping wet pussy. Zoe felt it, and a slight fear rose inside of her, which quickly disappeared as Azriel kissed her so lovingly that it almost hurt.

Azriel slowly pushed himself inside her as they kissed. He knew that some women felt pain when they have sex for the first time, so he strived to make this as enjoyable as possible for her.

Zoe felt him enter and it felt so wonderful that she arched her back, trying to make him go deeper. Azriel groaned but held back from thrusting into her just yet. "Hold onto me."

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself onto him. Azriel rocked his hips slowly and gently as he filled her tight, wet core. When he thrust completely into her, he stopped as a warm feeling moved through him, making his skin tingle, and as he watched Zoe he knew she felt it as well.

"What was that...?" she murmured, enjoying the feeling rushing through her body.

"That was proof of something that I knew since the moment I saw you," he said softly, caressing her face "That we were meant to be together."

He smiled and kissed her softly, as his hips began to thrust slowly again.

Zoe moaned, loving the friction going on between them. Her body arched and she moved with him as her fingers dug into his skin. Azriel reveled in the fact that she was responding well to him, and moved faster and deeper into her, changing the angle, increasing the pleasure for both of them.

Sweat dripped and their bodies moved as one, as it seemed their very souls were mingling together. Zoe felt as if she could touch heaven itself, letting her eyes roll back and simply enjoying the moment. Azriel was breathing hard as he moved in and out of her in a steady rhythm, every fiber of his being on fire, and he felt his demon close to the edge of breaking free.

Azriel felt his horns grow and his fingernails become black, the color spreading to his hands, and glowing blue symbols beginning to show. He knew that his eyes would be pitch black by now. Zoe had her eyes closed at that moment and for that he was grateful. He did not know what she would think of him in his true form.

Zoe moved her body and felt the pleasure rising within her. She began to pant and whisper to herself, so close to the edge that it was mind bending. Azriel growled loudly and pumped into her faster, and just then, Zoe felt a tidal wave flow over her, and she let out a loud scream.

Azriel roared in turn as he felt Zoe spasm around him, and he could no longer hold back, pumping his seed into her waiting womb. He panted lightly and held himself up for a moment before gently pulling out of Zoe and collapsing on the bed next to her, out of breath.

Azriel had been with many women, but this was the first time he had felt like this. He smiled and looked over at Zoe, who was out of breath but her eyes were wide.

"What is it?" he asked, but his question was quickly answered as she reached out and touched the long, curved, silver horns coming out of his head. Azriel winced not from pain but the fact that his demon had almost found the way out.

He was still unsure whether it would hurt Zoe. Of course, the demon knew she was his mate, but demons were not gentle and Zoe was human. Humans break so easily; and one wrong touch could kill her.

"They are beautiful," she whispered, as she moved on to the glowing symbols that covered his body, tracing them softly. "What does these mean?"

"They let other demons know who I am," he said softly, as he watched her explore them. "They say that I am powerful, and something not to be messed with."

She then found the black skin, which had reached his elbow. "Is this your color as a demon?"

"No, but this is the first color, I am mostly a bluish tint. It is just dark and looks black," he replied, as she touched him, making his demon shiver with joy.

"You must be both beautiful and terrifying when you are in your true form," she said softly, meeting his dark eyes with her soft brown ones.

"Perhaps," he said.

She smiled and kissed him softly, snuggling into his warmth. Azriel was shocked but put his arm around her.

"You are not scared?" he asked softly, his arms pulling her close to him, enjoying the touch of her soft flesh against him.

Zoe let out a sigh

"You are Azriel, whether in this form or the other. I know you would never hurt me," she whispered as she drifted into sleep. Azriel smiled and kissed gently on her head, then he too fell into a deep sleep.

"Now the time to prepare is so close," whispered the darkness.