Zoe - Training a Submissive Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I was Cole's slut. What did that mean going forward? Cole certainly knew but he wasn't sharing it with me. I'd watched dozens of videos with Bess on female submission. There were so many directions we could go. Humiliation? Anonymous sex? Different kinds of punishment? Watersports? I didn't have any idea of the direction, and I didn't know how my body and mind would react to these different forms of submission. I took a shower and went to bed, tired, happy and confused. That night I dreamt about Cole - about the paddling that took me within an inch of screaming - and about him taking me, roughly and forcefully. But then my dreams got darker. I had visions of him forcing his cock down my throat and then taking me anally. I wanted so desperately to submit to him. I wanted to show him I would do anything he asked of me. I woke up in a tangle of sheets, my skin sticky with perspiration.

I had to take a shower that morning to wash off the night sweat and revive myself. As I was stepping out of the shower my ringtone for Cole went off, indicating I'd received a text from him.

Cole: Good morning kitten.

I pulled up the keyboard on my phone to finish our chat.

Zoe: Good morning Sir.

Cole: Sleep well?

Zoe: Not as well as I would have liked, Sir.

Cole: Did you dream about me?

Zoe: I did Sir.

Cole: Good. You can tell me tonight. I'll pick you up at 6 in front of your apartment. Wear something slutty.

Zoe: Yes Sir.

So I wasn't getting a day off. Not only was he going to pick me up that night, I had to find a slutty outfit. I didn't think I owned anything that would pass for risqué so I'd have to go shopping before then. Being on a college campus I didn't think it would be difficult. It wasn't. I went to a local mall and bought a white tube top, shocking pink spandex shorts and platform sandals. If Cole wasn't happy with the outfit I'm sure I could have turned a few tricks in the local red light district.

I put on the outfit and accented it with turquoise eye shadow and bright red lipstick. I was curbside when Cole's pick-up rumbled down my street and pulled up at the curb. He rolled down the passenger side window.

"Hey baby. How much?"

I leaned into the window. "You're not a cop, are you?"

"Baby, do I look like a cop?"

I sized him up as if I was looking at him for the first time. "A good looking cop."

"Cut the shit. How much?"

"$50 for a BJ, $100 for half and half and $250 for around the world." I'm glad I brushed up on my street slang before we met up. I should have been chewing gum.

He flashed three $100 bills. "Get in."

I got in and shut the door. He sped away, stealing glances at me as he drove down the road. My heart starting pounding faster. How long were we going to engage in this role play?

"I haven't seen you around here before," he said to me, with his eyes glued to the road.

"No Sir. I'm pretty new to town."

"You're lovely."

"Thank you Sir."

"$250 is a lot of money."

"I'll do my best to earn it Sir."

We weren't going to his house. We were actually going in the opposite direction, south instead of north. We pulled into the parking lot of the Skylark Inn, a 1950's vintage drive-up single level motel where you parked your vehicle in front of the door to the room. He parked in front of the office.

"Wait here," he said, as if I was going to go somewhere. He went into the office. I could see him talking to the clerk through the office's plate glass window. The clerk was a young man, tall and thin, who seemed engaged in a serious conversation with Cole. After they were done talking, the clerk spied me in the pick-up as Cole was leaving the office. He saw my tits in that ridiculous tube top, which left little to the imagination. I gave him a weak smile. He looked away.

Cole walked around in front of the truck, smiling, with a key in his hand with a rectangular plastic fob attached to it. He got into the truck and drove around to the back of the motel to our room - Room 108. There was a large single pane picture window on the front wall of the room with an air conditioner underneath it and a door to the right of the window. Cole unlocked the door and waved me in. The parking lot was deserted. A sheet of a newspaper tumbled across the weed infested parking lot.

I shut the door and surveyed the quintessential 1950's motel experience. Two double beds side by side with a night stand in between. A bathroom in the back in white tile. A flimsy curtain, instead of a door, covered the closet area. You could shine a flashlight through the paper thin bath towels. Cole drew the drapes shut, but left about a one foot gap instead of drawing them together.

"Get on the bed slut." He was already unfastening his belt as he said it.

I sat down on the springy bed, watching him as he removed his pants and his briefs. A drop of precum emerging from the head of his penis betrayed his excitement. He looked at me with his lust filled eyes.

"Do you know why we're at this cheap motel?" he asked.

"I don't Sir."

"I want you to understand that you're mine, and that means I can have you whenever and wherever I want, even in this fleabag motel."

"I understand Sir. And you can have me anywhere and anytime you want, Sir."

"Look at the window. You're going to see the desk clerk. He's going to watch us when you suck my cock. Does that excite you?"

I looked at the window. I could see the face of the desk clerk peering in through the crack in the curtains. It gave me chills to see someone outside our room, waiting to watch Cole and me have sex. "It does Sir. It excites me a lot. I want to do whatever pleases you. If it pleases you for me to fuck the desk clerk, I would do that too, Sir."

"You want to please me, don't you kitten?"

"I do Sir. If you want the desk clerk to fuck me I'll be looking at you when he does it, knowing that it pleases you that he is fucking me."

"Spread the cheeks of your ass open, kitten." On my knees on the bed, I planted my face into the bedspread and pulled apart the cheeks of my ass with my hands.

Cole looked critically at the gape in my anus. "Have you been practicing with the butt plug set that I gave you?"

"Yes Sir."

"We're going to find out how good of a student you are." I felt the head of his wet cock pressing against my virgin anus, stretching but not giving way to his push. It hurt. But I knew it would. I had been given a set of butt plugs of varying widths. I worked up to a medium size, but knew that a plug wouldn't simulate anal sex. I tried to relax, then I felt a sharp pain followed by a sense of fullness, uncomfortable at first and then merging with the need in my pussy. It was a flood of new sensations as he pushed in slowly, then pulled back, each time going deeper inside me.

He knew what I was thinking.

"You can touch yourself, but wait for me."

I tried. My fingers were too expert, rubbing my clit hard, then softly as Cole started to pound my ass. I was starting to cum. I could feel the walls of my ass contract around him, milking his cock. "Ahhhhhh, kitten ... yes ... yes ... cum kitten," he said as an orgasm took control of my body. He pulled out, telling me, "turn over and open your mouth." He barely managed to get his cock out of my ass before it pulsed ropes of cum into my waiting mouth. As he was stroking his cock he said, "don't swallow kitten." I had a load of his hot cum resting on my tongue.

"Go to the window," he said.

I saw the desk clerk on the sidewalk in front of our window, now going at light speed with his hand on his cock.

"Press your lips against the window and let my cum run out of your mouth."

I did, and the desk clerk's eyes opened even further as he aimed his cock at my face, spurts of his cum hitting above me and then at my face. I sat back on my knees and watched trails of cum running down both sides of the window.

The tall young man pulled up his pants and staggered away. I closed the curtains and fell face first on the bed and next to Cole.

We both laid there, listening to the drone of the air conditioner. Minutes passed as we caught our collective breaths.

"So what did you learn today, kitten?" he finally asked.

"I learned about submission and nasty sex. Thank you Sir." I summoned the energy to pull up my head and kiss him on the cheek. He showed the first signs of tenderness to me, kissing my hand and then leaving a light trail of kisses up my arm, my neck, and then my ear. He gathered me close to him, facing each other.

"I love you kitten," he said, looking into my eyes and then drawing me even closer for a long, passionate kiss. It was a perfect ending to my lesson.

As we broke the kiss, I replied to his declaration of love. "You know I love you Sir."

He gave me a knowing smile and a wink.

To be continued ...

12