Zoe - Training a Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax kitten," he said in a soothing voice. "I have no reason to punish you now. I just wanted to show this to you and explain each of the implements and what they're intended to do." He motioned for me to take off my clothes. I took them off and put them in a neat pile behind me. I stood up straight, better now at standing still in my heels.

"Now kitten, I'm going to show you the inspection position ... " he said, as he was running a finger along my arm as if he was testing it for dust. He stopped and thought for a moment. "Well kitten, it turns out that I'm going to have to punish you for being a bad girl."

My posture drooped. This was not going to be good. "Why Sir, if I may ask."

He thought again for a moment. "This is a bit more delicate. Shall we say that you haven't bathed recently? Your skin was sticky to the touch." I could swear that he curled his lip in disgust.

But he was right. I had gotten into a discussion with Bess and blew the time I was going to use to take a shower. "You are correct, Sir. I was pressed for time and didn't take a shower today. I am so sorry, Sir."

"This is where I'm supposed to say I'm sorry too, but I'm not. You had all day to take a shower and you obviously pissed away the time. That, in my book, is the action of a bad girl."

"Yes Sir. I'm a bad girl and deserve to be punished. Would it please you to punish me Sir?" I could hear myself asking someone else to inflict pain on me. But oddly it felt right. My experiences with Bess taught me that pain and pleasure were very good things and I was so hoping I would get that warm and fuzzy feeling again that day.

Cole picked up a wooden paddle that was hooked on the wall with a leather braided lanyard. He rubbed the face of the paddle with the palm of his hand, then smiled. "You're in luck, kitten," he said to me as if I'd won the lottery, "I like to work with wood and I made this paddle. I was saving it for someone like you."

A cold chill went through me. I'd only experimented with Bess and not with a true Dom. I was about to be professionally paddled. The same questions that came up before came up again, swirling around in my mind. I wasn't positive that I wanted this. My doubts did not influence the force of his swing. He had pushed me into a bent over position with one hand and with the other, gripping the paddle, he snapped his wrist and connected with my bare bottom with a resounding slap. I lurched forward, but not outrunning the pain -- needles of pain that jabbed me in waves. He rubbed the paddle again with his palm and smiled. "This paddle is good. Weight feels right. How did it feel to you kitten?"

"It hurt Sir. It hurt a lot." I simpered.

"It's supposed to kitten. You've been a bad girl and bad girls have to be punished." He then once more pushed me into a bent over position and I swear he hit me harder than the first time.

"Owwwww!" I howled involuntarily. I tried to suppress a scream and was wholly unsuccessful. It fucking hurt bad. He rubbed my bottom with some lotion. It felt cool but didn't put out the fire.

Cole hit me three more times, each stroke more intense than the last. After a total of five I was a crying mess. It was all pain, all the time. I waited and prayed for the magic. And then it came. A warm glow started in my toes and tingled in my legs as it fed off the pain. Soon I became a bubbling cauldron of want. A need so intense I was going to touch my dripping cunt in front of him and cum without his permission.

But Cole of course knew this. He knew that the pain inflicted with his paddle would have this effect on me. He also knew that I wanted him. And now it was his time to take me. He did. He pushed me into a sitting position on a padded spanking bench and had me watch as he undid his belt and trousers and let them drop to the floor. He kicked off his loafers and then his pants and pulled down his boxer shorts. His cock flopped out, already large and semi-erect. A drop of precum dripped from the tip. He could see me looking at his cock. "You can see that you arouse me kitten. Now use your mouth to make me hard."

I only heard that I aroused him. The words after were unintelligible. I wanted to suck his cock anyway. I opened my mouth and dipped my head down, swirling my tongue around the mushroom head, lapping up his precum. I went down until I could feel the head pressing against the back of my throat, and then tried and failed to get it into and down my throat. I gagged, dripping a copious amount of spit on the floor. His penis went from semi-hard to fully erect, pulsing in my mouth. I tried again, gagging and retching and managing to get the head inside my throat.

"That's good kitten," he said breathlessly. "We'll work on your deep throat technique later. Now lay down on the bench and raise your knees up." I did as he asked. He was standing next to the bench, and pulled me towards him so my exposed sex was in line with his throbbing cock. He pulled on my thighs, pressing my drenched pussy against his member, impaling me to the hilt on its length.

"Ohhh," I gasped as his cock probed deeper than I'd ever experienced, literally taking the breath away from me. He stayed still, with his cock firmly inside me, where I could feel its throbbing heartbeat.

"Fuck me Sir," I begged of him.

"Patience kitten," he uttered softly. "I want to enjoy this moment."

We stayed locked in this lover's embrace for several more seconds, then he started thrusting, slowly at first, and then faster, whipping the two of us in a frenzy, with him pumping his hips and me pushing against his body to maximize his penetration. "Oh God, Sir, I'm going to cum," I said, trying to stave off the inevitable.

"Wait kitten. Don't cum until I tell you," he said between thrusts. He pounded me harder, with me squealing that I couldn't hold back. Suddenly he stopped, firing his load deep inside me, and then belatedly granting me permission.

"Cum kitten," he said.

His magic words lifted me off the bed and into the ether, my mind short circuited with pleasure. I didn't black out, but I lost track of time and space, floating in a vast sea of pleasure. My body convulsed on the bench, rocked by orgasm after orgasm with his cock remaining firmly embedded inside me. He then pulled out, him now kneeling next to the bench and me flat on my back on the bench. I could feel my temples throbbing as a small rivulet of his cum trickled down my thigh, pooling on the bench. We stayed like that for a minute, the only sounds being our labored breathing. He finally broke the silence.

"That's a good girl," he said, reaching over and twirling a lock of my hair around his finger.

To be continued ...